Are You Kidding Me?![Closed]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6659
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Are You Kidding Me?![Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Are You Kidding Me?![Closed]   Are You Kidding Me?![Closed] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Kakashei Haruko

"No, no way. You have to be kidding me? I have been feeling out papers, all freaking sday, and they load another pile of papers to sign? Son of a B-.." ranted a angered Kakashei. Pacing back and forth within his office as his hands motioned to his side. It was wasy to tell that he was piss, just look at the vein that reared its ugly head in the side of his neck. Eyebrows slanted as Kakashei came to a stop. Looking at his desk as he leaned foward and release a sigh. "I need a leutinent, then i would be able to put all the work on him or her. As cruel as it sounds, i could just tell them that its great excercise for when they become captain. No, thats mean, and against my nature." he states to himself in thought. Standing up right as he walk around his desk and took his seat. His head tilted back and laid against the chair. The light from the outside fragmented through the windows that outlined the tiop part of the ceiling, beaming rays of light around him. Eyes would soon closed as he decided to calm himself down before filling out the papers, again. Going into a session of breathing excercises, he inhaled and exhaled. Breathing in the air and letting it out multiple times before falling off to sleep in his chair.

Last edited by J_Azreal on Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Are You Kidding Me?![Closed]   Are You Kidding Me?![Closed] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:29 am

"Finally! I am done with all of thes papers. This is seriously not cool, who springs so much paper work on a new captain like this? I know that the minus of a captain ran things behind, but i did not think to this degree." he states as his left hand massage his right. Being right handed, his hand was greatly pained. Sighing, his gaze went towards the clock. Sitting back, he raise from his chair. Picking up his sheifted zanpakuto and grabbing his coat as he headed off to the back. "Time to head off to bed, i'm beat." he states as he headed down the hall and entered into his room.

Now in his bed room, he removed his soul reaper attire and wash himself off. Freshining up as he entered back into his room. Drying off with his towel as he dress into his night clothes. Laying down as he headed off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Are You Kidding Me?![Closed]   Are You Kidding Me?![Closed] EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

The next day, Kakashei awoke to the rays of the light that through his window seal. Eyes opening to beams of light as he sat up from his bed. Swinging his legs off of his bed as he place his feet down upon the floor. Standing as he headed into the bathroom. Taking his bath as he exit some minutes later. Dressing back in his captains attire and robe as he made way back into the office. Coming to a stop as his eyes widen to the sight of two large stacks of papers. Taking his seat as he place his zanpakuto up against the side of his desk. "I honestly can not believe this, when did they even come in to place this upon my desk? This is all crazy, i barely get any time to myself, or do i get to train. Why do the other captains get to roam around seireitei and rest? But i have to fill out hundreds of papers? I blame the last captain, he had to die in battle. Well, i am being inconsiderate now, hmmm." sighing, Kakashei pick up his pen and went to work.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Are You Kidding Me?![Closed]   Are You Kidding Me?![Closed] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Taking a break, Kakashei leaned back in his seat. His left hand massaging his right as he look up at the ceiling. A light sigh leavings his lips as he was tired out by all the paper work that he has been force to fill out. Sitting up, he spun around in his chiar, looking about the area as he wondered what it was he could do. "I am taking a break, its asinine for them to make me fill out all of this paperwork." he states as he raises up and stands. Motioning off towards the front doors of his office as he opens the door. Exiting out from his office, he look out and actually saw the air. having to be coop in the office, he was happy to hae such a nice breeze upon his skin. With his sheifted zanpakuto on his hip, and his robe covering his body, he headed out, cosing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Kidding Me?![Closed]   Are You Kidding Me?![Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1