Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4821
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) Empty
PostSubject: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:16 am

Kumei:

Sonmei:

Gomei:

Kazuki Jin:

"Brothers please stop doing that." Kumei pleaded half-heartedly as once again his worse thirds started a ruckus for no other reason then the people around them were not from the 11th Division. Son and Go ignored him all the more as his will faltered, they themselves feeling encouraged by it, and they continued to stare down the man who had the audacity to say excuse me after bumping past them with reports.

Kumei began to take several steps back, looking to either side and taking in the mostly archaic design. 12th squad did still for the most part operate from the Research Institute so their barracks were only maintained but not typically known to be updated. They thankfully had a large tiled courtyard so the eventual brawl that Kumei could see arising, twenty or so more in number 12thies closing in on his two oblivious brothers, would not leave to much collateral damage to the surrounding buildings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomei glanced over his shoulder at Kumei trying to tell them to calm down. Had he not seen the affront that had just occurred? One of these little bastards had the gall to bump into HIS brother while rushing about his own Division barracks. That was certainly no way to treat a guest. They must be looking down on the triplets, handsome and powerful as they were, surely jealous of their greatness.

"Come off it Kumei, the guy just rammed straight into Sonmei like he owns the place, he even threw all the papers he was carrying up in the air. We coulda gotten a papercut."

That was surely how it happened, Gomei had...well he had not really seen it happen because he was glancing at 12thy tail when suddenly papers shot up into the air so he assumed the rest as Sonmei had been bending down to what he was now assuming to be the little monster who'd dare ram into him like some kind of human wall gag.

Yeah, that's what happened...I should keep looking menacing. He thought as he increased his menacing two fold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonmei looked down at the man who had suddenly tripped while diverting to move around himself and his brothers. Papers flew everywhere and from his right side Gomei screamed bloody hell on the kid about ramming into Sonmei on purpose. Naturally Sonmei assumed his brother was entirely right, his frame was large so he probably did not even feel a bit of the impact was all. This little 12th brat had the gall to slam into him? A GUEST?! How dare he.

"You should watch where your going yah twirp, what if'n I'd got a papercut from you throwing those papers in my face. You wanna mess up my good looks? HUH?"

Kumei said something behind them but Gomei shushed him up about it with a reinforcing statement to Sonmei being run into on purpose. He had been reaching down instinctively to help the kid up but now he grabbed his collar instead of the hand and hefted him back onto his feet. "Whaddaya thing yah doin twerp?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything had started out normal for little Kazu's day. She was doing the normal paperwork shuffle that higher-ups were to busy for and had only been running papers to the Institute when as she was heading for the gate her sandal had broken. She'd tripped and his papers had shot up into the air and, with the wind, blown all over.

Oh dear, I'm in trouble...those needed to be in specific WAAAH!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" She screeched as she was drawn up into the midst of two terrifying giants. They were smiling but that disturbingly wicked smile of a delinquent 'politely' asking for your wallet. Oh this was not going to be a normal day anymore. "I...I...I"
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 1:34 am

Jin sighed, tapping his pen against his desk. He had been waiting for paperwork for a good few minutes now, when it was just across the courtyard. It was supposed to be evaluated, then delivered by his fourth seat himself, after he got it from the delivery girl. Jin stood up, eager to see what the hold-up was. Normally, he was a patient man, but at the moment, he was on some rather important business. He walked out of his office doors, entering his secretary's office, and exiting to the courtyard. What he saw shocked, and rather appalled him.

Note, he remembered allowing guests of another Squad come into the facility, to view all but the most secretive parts; it was a diplomatic thing. If he denied them, relations with Squad 11 may have become strained. Naturally, to avoid such a thing, he allowed them in. Only, he hadn't known they would cause such chaos...

"What are you three doing?" He demanded. He looked rather odd, demanding of the three. To them, he looked like any other Shinigami. He wore no lieutenant's badge, and after the incident last night with Hitomi and Deisuke, he was having his Captain's haori dry-cleaned. For all purposes, he looked to be, at best, a seated member. "I allow you a tour through my barrack's, and this is how you repay me? By picking on the messenger girl?" He demanded. And I repeat myself; had it not been for such urgent business as what was ahead of him, Jin would usually not seem nearly this irritable or angry.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:47 am

Kumei, still glancing about to judge just how bad this was going to get finally met with resistance as a man stood behind him to block his path back out the gates he had been hoping to exit through. They had just come to bring the twelfth group a stack of misfiled reports and his brothers had to go an start shit didn't they. As a hand reached to grasp onto his shoulder he finally did the one thing that left even his double moron duo slightly scared of him. He got very....very mad.
"You 11'sies always thing your so tough but now your on our Tur-" The man shot back as a strong elbow connected with the sternum and he went down like a sack of puppies.
"Gomei......Sonmeeeeeeeiiiii! Stand Down Now!
His energy flew off him like a torrent as he took several heavy steps forward. His robes flaring out and some would say literal smoke arising from his ears. A pity was this general state focused him entirely on his brothers so he wouldn't notice the captain arriving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomei continued the delinquent stare down of the little 12th member, daring it to deny any words they tried putting into it's mouth. If only they could think of some words however.

Lesse....sorry? No no not sinister enough.

These thoughts ran parellel in his brothers mind, the two being alike in how stupid they truly were as they tried to exchange quick glances while maintaining the delinquent smiles. At a loss they just continued with the Huh's and whadju say's as the girl stammered out apology after apology.

By now both he and Sonmei began to notice the crowd since they had time to calm down while forcing their tiny minds to think of words to use. It had been getting closer but it stopped doing so now.

"Hey Gomei, the 12th captain Kumei said had red eyes."

"Yeah." Gomei kept his glare going as Sonmei let himself sweep the crowd.
[color=blue"Brown hair, about our height?"[/color]
"Yeah."
"And Kumei is snapped out of his mind so he would not notice him right."
"Kumei snapped?" Gomei finally dropped the delinquency act and turned back to find Kumei staring raw death at he and Sonmei's backs. "Oh, he has...so...Oh shit..."
Gomei and Sonmei looked at each other then at the captain as he approached demanding answer for what now the two could finally remember being an accident born of nothing more then the broken sandel hanging from the girls foot.
"Uhm, we can explain?" Sonmei said even as they heard the telltale fuck-all-hell words of the brother behind getting ready to blast away whomever was standing between him and his brothers. He had dropped the girl some time ago.
"But first you should duck." Gomei finished, the brother Kumei already done with the name of the kidou and targeting it for the Captains feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hadou#2...Chijou!" Kumei thrust his palm, the girl scampering off, his brothers reflexively tucking their heads in, and the captain standing with his back to Kumei who even if he had seen his face would not at the moment have been able to recognize the man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ca-Captain?" Kazu stuttered as Jin approached. The two siblings were either deep in thought or entirely dense as concrete because neither of them took notice of her saying this. She went through her options now, calmed down after the initial startlement of the horrid affair, she could easily handle them with a couple spells but she didn't want to hurt them as surely her captain would handle it nicely, but she did not like the look of the crazy man who had for the most part been just trying to make distance while the brothers made a mess.

He'd seemed calm but now he was...scary...As she was dropped none to kindly on her bottom she skittered away promising vengeance and already chanting the spell she had in mind. "Bakudou#21 Sekienton!" She slammed her hand down amidst the two dumber brothers and her captain engulfing them in cloud cover. The crazy man, Kumei, was thus forced to make last second changes to his shot's aim. Who knew who he'd hit now.

Don't mess with this girl!

((P.S. Your choice which of Jin, Sonmei, Gonmei get's sent flying into the air out of the smoke next post. Take any pick of the three you like I find it funner for it to be a surprise for me.))
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Jin heard the twin's talking about someone snapping, and turned, seeing another of the Triplet's, his reiatsu surging as he prepared the kido. With widened eyes, he looked to see his options, before seeing a cloud of smoke blanketing the area, reducing visibility to zero. His eyes widened as he looked to the twins, who were preparing themselves in case they were struck.

Jin was about to duck, himself, before he felt himself tossed into the air. The radius of the kido was rather large, though, so it would at least knock one of the triplets to their bottoms; though it more than likely wouldn't completely toss them into the air, like Jin. As the triplet had wanted, the Kido hit its mark. Jin was sent sailing, doing various flips in mid-air. As the flips seemed to slow, the Captain disappeared completely. By the time the smoke dissipated, he'd be seen on the other side, his hair shadowing all of his features, and completely hiding his face. His eyes, however, were most frightening, being a bright red. In fact, he looked like a sinister-ly angry character from a cartoon or anime.

With a dark grin, Jin glared at Komei. This had bee a bad time for the ruckus, but if there was a worse time for something, it would be assaulting the Captain at this point in time. "Assault deserves punishment." He said, the tone of his voice haunting. "Play, Chichikusai Koushakufujin." He called out, drawing his zanpaku-to. His zanpaku-to became swathed in a faint green substance, glowing slightly as he ambled forward towards Komei. Of course, anyone who knew him, or was in his Squad, would know that was not the true name of his Zanpaku-to, but rather, a name he called out so as to tone down its abilities, or make it seem weaker. Essentially, it was a normal zanpaku-to, but would disorient those it cut for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 am

"LOOK AT THE MESS YOU TWO HAVE CAUSED!"

"We're sorry you know we suck in publiiiiaaaacccgaaah."

The two brothers of lighter intelligence stammered and writhed as, with great enjoyment and rage both present on his features, the smarter one dangled metal cords he had produced from his robes over the two of them and continued coursing electrical current through them.

"Is it really so hard for you to not pick a fight every time I take you places to show you other divisions use's? Do you two just hate your brother? HUH?"

As the energy arcs lingered moments more before finally ending, the brothers Gomei and Sonmei ceasing writhing in agony from the torture of Kumei, he had begun to turn before holding one hand back behind him for a moment while challenging them for their stupid actions. The recovering brothers only whimpered.

"Oh please not again." They said in unison.

"Hadou #31, Shakaho." The energy Coalesced and then blasted from Kumei's hand erupting his brothers in a small explosion before he felt fully satisfied they had gotten what they deserved.

"...I feel like I lost a few moments there." Kumei said with a slightly puzzled look on his face. He crunched his features as if to concentrate, still not fully aware of a captain coming at his back with a sword, before giving that up and looking about to find the girl from before. "You, do you know if I did anything while I was blacked out their? I feel like I hit the wrong person or something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kuzu had come to a dumbfounded halt, taking in the situation for what it was and then somehow just not able to get her mind to work around her seeing the more normal of the three deviants obliterating the other two. Had he not been part of their group? Why was he suddenly blasting them full of lightning and fire? As he got done she was still staring simply dumbfounded by his actions and was snapped back only when he spoke to her.

"Uh..err..Yes...You fired a level two hadou at 12th Divisions Captain." She said now glancing between him and Jin approaching him from behind. "He's...behind you." She finished simply, as if unsure exactly what further to do here.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 pm

When Jin's slash connected, they cut, though just barely. It'd be more like a quick paper-cut across the man's back, but that's all it needed to be. With that, the poison would set in. The man would become disoriented, feeling a light sense of vertigo. And that was all that would be needed. The poison would amplify attacks, making him feel as if he were sick, without the puking part. Though that did tend to be a side effect. Following through with a punch to the back of the triplet's head with his right hand, Jin fully intended to just knock the man unconscious then and there. He had no time to play games. Normally, a punch would be fine to most people, but Jin's hand was merely disguised as a normal hand. It was in fact cybernetic, and made of metal, so would do more damage to the back of the head than the average hand.

From behind the triplet, he looked at the other two, his red eyes blazing. "Do you guys want some too?" he asked, his voice layered with malevolence. It was clear the man was not playing around, but despite his seriousness, anyone who was looking upon the scene, or heard it told by one of the participant's subordinates, would not be able to help but laugh or chuckle, at the least.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 pm

"We didn't, but nobody attacks A Masutora and gets away with it unscathed. Even a captain."

The butt of twin spears held strong at the mans fist, mere inches from the back of Kumei's delirious head as he stumbled forward and sprang his zanpakutou to life as well. He did not turn but simply held a hand out to take hold onto Sonmei's arm and try and keep his balance. Sonmei did not even dip from the added weight of his brother.

"You alright Kumei?" Gomei asked, he and Sonmei removing spear butts from the captains fist and spinning them before stomping them into the ground beside themselves.

Kumei Shook his head groggily and did finally turn to ready his own spear head for combat. "Yes, be careful of that thing, we don't all ant to go in for the attack at once. Gomei, your Sonmei's defense, Sonmei your mine, Gomei you should get the picture by now."

"I defend myself and Sonmei?" He said half joking, quickly waving off an angry look from Kumei to let him know he was joking. The three exchanged a few quick looks then as one readied themselves by pointing spears in three differing directions with Kumei facing Jin directly.

"Captains we may not be, and business we may have here with your division, but the Masutora don't take a cut without returning three fold that damage. Rules of the 11th, no kidou in combat. Rules of the Masutora, Never engage solo."
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

The moment was halted, Jin froze, straightening up, eyeing the two men viciously. When the spear butts hit the metallic hand, the twins may have heard a more solid sound than the usual fist might make, hinting at a harder, more durable material. He looked at the two coldly, his face blank as he looked at them, seeming to get in a formation. He turned his back on them, walking a few steps forward, before turning back. "Before, I was just being nice..." He said. "Very well." He said. Once Jin was in his right state of mind, the battle would be over, he would apologize, they would apologize, everything would be right again. At least, that's how it typically turned out. But while Jin was enraged in such a way, there was no turning back for the Triplet's.

"My squad, disperse from the area, and turn on the air-locks. Phase Tri-Zeta, 142, Code Indigo." He said, watching as his squad left, shortly after the courtyard becoming completely locked in. A dome was created from the roof of the building, covering the entire area, so not a hint of sunlight was let in. However, lights were illuminating the area, so everyone could see. "There's no turning back now. Devour, Emerarudo Koushakufujin." He said, to which his zanpaku-to exploded in a burst of rustic red. The air seemed to become thicker, heavier, and took on a red color. Since the courtyard was rather small, and the triplets were so close, they would feel a tingle on their skin, that would turn into a bit of a burning sensation. The spores, which were causing the effect, would begin to disorient the three, to the degree, however, depended on their immune systems. Of course, the spores would naturally affect them to a degree, but the weaker their immune systems, the more it would affect them. "Strike me now, then. While I give you the chance." He said, pointing his zanpaku-to at the three.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 am

"Gomei, your assaults first, go for sweeps from the-" Kumei was cut off as Gomei moved to attack as asked, feeding Kumei a glance to say he didn't need to be told but appreciated the sentiment. Kumei was feeling guilty at causing it to turn serious with his blackout. "Sonmei, me and you switch defense targets." Kumei said as he made to circle around to the back. Sonmei nodded as he advanced from the captains right as Gomei had taken the left side for himself.

Now the three stood with Gomei in striking range to the captains left, but just outside the captains own attack range, Sonmei slightly farther back but withing his weapons Own range to defend Gomei, and Kumei still moving around to the back.

"Sorry Captain Kazuki but attacking full strength even in a friendly match is all I can do." Gomei said as he stepped in aiming a thrust that would drag his spear heads perpendicular blade through Jin's chest area while his spear head stabbed into his left bicep. Sonmei moved in also, but only a halfstep as he raised his spear first upwards then brought it down heavily between Gomei and the captain, not extending this downward swipe far enough to interfere with Gomei's attack but putting a falling spear down atop any chance for Jin to bring his sword around to mess with Gomei's attack.

By now Kumei was position of behind and right of Jin within Jin's own range of attack. While Jin could step back away from Gomei to avoid the assault he left himself open to Kumei standing ready behind him. While he could perhaps side-step the assault and try and counter against Gomei once it missed he would find his back then presented to Sonmei who could slash him. All avenue's but the sky were more or less closed to easy retreat, and inside the Seireitei nobody could fly away from their problems. The captain was to be pressed on all sides and it would not let up till the spores effects began to take better hold. This was combat against the 3 Spears of the 11th Squad. This was combat versus the Masutora Trio.

(SO>>>>>EBIL! P.S. the no avenue of escape is just how their battle strategies go, attack so any counter or retaliation leaves you vulnerable to another assault. That's how they 'plan' their moves. It is not meant in any way to tell you "haha i got you you can't dodge or anything so take it biatch!" You can do WHATEVER yah think you can do to escape it.)

(P.P.S - The above was just to explain why the post itself comes from a view that you have no chances. It's just how the charries work and think. not the facts.)
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Jin stood, one hand grasping his zanpaku-to, the other empty. Of all things, his calmness was the most frightening about him. He immediately analyzed their basic abilities and zanpaku-to ability. They were good at closing in, it seemed, and would no doubt be able to ensnare him. There was one thing that was vital about Jin's fighting style that the Shinigami trio may not have known, or hadn't noticed; he fights with one hand on his zanpaku-to. Jin was known to be very ambidextrous, and could switch which hands he was using to wield what on a moment's notice.

Upon the strike from the spear, Jin did somewhat of a backstep. He merely took one step back, and turned his body to the right, so he had Sonmei at his back. But with the spear Sonmei was wielding coming down towards the ground, it would give Jin an opening to attack two of them at once. No, that wasn't how he'd begin, though. This was a battle he felt he didn't need to put all of himself into. He wasn't underestimating the opponent's, but more likely that he was overestimating his own skill and tactics. His zanpaku-to pointed at Gomei, the blade being in his left hand. With a burst, more spores erupted from the zanpaku-to, and Jin swung the blade in an arc, tossing his zanpaku-to effortlessly from his left hand to his right, so it would spread mainly between Gomei and Kumei, though Sonmei would not be completely unaffected. Using the momentum, he kept the swing going towards Sonmei, raising his foot in the air to follow the path of the zanpaku-to, aiming the tips of his feet directly at the face of Kumei. If that failed, he would instead place that foot outside of between the three, in an opening between two of them. Yes, it would leave him open for attack, but then he could only focus on two of them at once, without the third ruining the formation by running through recklessly, or having to run around the other two.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

sonmei reacted swiftly towards the assault incoming towards him, his spear head resting on the ground was used as a weight and pivot so he merely raised the back end of his shaft up to catch the captains blade as it attempted to strike at him. Meanwhile Gomei would swipe his apparently missed attack that was now only hovering just behind his enemies back right into the captain, then yanking it back so that the shaft rubbed against him giving him the indication he had only a moment before the blade he had just dodged tried to slice him open from the other side just as it had a moment before.

Kumei on the opposing hand steped back as he retracted his spear head along the tube to shorten his range before releasing it back out to stab the now out-stretched foot. He would miss, but for now he was not aware of why as he was only slowly feeling the effects of the spores. Unlike his brothers he remained calm so no adrenaline fueled his focus and power at the time, plus his wound was allowing them much swifter entry.

*okay sonmei's using his shaft to block your strike at him, kumei is gonna miss but stepped outta the range of the kick as u said it was just barely gonna hit him, and Gomei is pulling his blade back directly along your back atm. Your position is in striking range of Sonmei but your outside of ur range to his gomei or kumei. Sonmei likewise cannot hit you atm cause his spear head is still on the ground behind you.* (I felt like my rushed response was confusing so I laid it out in simple terms so i could be sure you understood it....ionna i feel like i'm being confusing again.)
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:22 pm

(This.... is very confusing. Not even going to lie. Not the way you're describing it, but just the fact that they're all using attacks to coincide and compliment each other's, giving me a bit of a difficult mental image to create as an end-product.)

Due to the fact that all of the triplet's were so close to Jin, (And by close, I mean within roughly ten to fifteen feet.) they would feel the effects of the spore's a lot more than if they had been farther. The fact that one of the triplet's was injured already would increase the effects, but merely inhaling it, and having open orifices on the body would make one more prone to the effects. Jin felt the blade of one of the spear's sliding across his back, leaving a long, thin line of torn haori that would have blood trickling out here shortly. It wasn't a deep wound, but more like a shallow cut. Jin, on the other hand, turned, being within striking range of Sonmei. He noted that the Seated Officer was using the spear shaft to block the cut with his zanpaku-to. He changed his focus from the other's a little bit, though he made sure to stay vaguely aware of them because of his peripherals; at least, when they were around him. With his free hand, Jin sent a forceful palm thrust at the spear shaft, throwing the entirety of his body weight into it. On the other hand, he pulled his zanpaku-to arm back, the tip pointing directly under Sonmei's arm. As Jin flew forward, his zanpaku-to would likewise do the same. Jin wasn't aiming to kill, merely create a cut on the outer ribs, or underarm of the Shinigami, so as to spread the poison more.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:42 pm

"What...Whats is this." Kumei faltered a bit as he stepped forward. HE had to catch himself with his spea on the ground a moment as everything swirled. Something about these spores was off and Kumei wasn't taking kindly too it. He could tell Gomei and Sonmei's precision was off as well but somehow they were handling it far better then he ever could. Even so he was percieving the scene around him almost in slow motion. Slow bits of debris from Sonmei's spear shaft falling, the dulling edge of Gomei's blood letting spear head. Even a moment ago his tube spear had sounded out a more raspy slide as he retracted and thrust it out then normal. The man before them had a unique power and as it was Kumei knew they had no chance of delivering a blow on him as a form of repayment for himself being open right at the start like a fool.

"So...thats as far as I go. Hadou#14...Tsunami." He raised a hand limply as water rushed forth to saturate the three remaining fighters, taking out the currently formed cloud of spores surrounding them in the process of knocking anything in it's path to the ground. Kumei collapsed defeated, his final act one to hopefully remove the spores he now saw as the source of the brothers troubles.

~~~~

"Sonmei watch out I only grazed him when he moved." To late Gomei warned his brother as captain Jin stepped forward and retracted his weapon back for a thrusting maneuver. Sonmei still had his spear head planted but even so he had the situation grasped rather well. Clearly the weapon would hit but he had chances to make it less severe. A glance between him and Gomei was all it took to communicate their intent as a moment later Gomei thrust his spear down at Sonmei's spear head and send it sliding along the ground. This sent the shaft he held and thus himself off to the opposing side of the mans advance as the shaft spun on the fulcrum of the captains palm he had seen fit to push into the spear with. He landed perfectly, the n suddenly his world spun a moment and he fell back an extra step. Gomei too it seems had stumbled forward. As one they wondered how they were feeling so off today, nothing like this was a normal event when they were training. And then the water engulfed them both and sent them tumbling away several yard.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:19 am

Jin watched, as the brother that he had cut earlier, and the physically-weakest, seemed to go down before the might of his spores. Not entirely unconscious, but he was apparently definitely feeling the effects. He felt a long line upon his back burn a little bit, as he had been slightly cut by the spear. It wasn't serious, but it made his back feel colder than it actually was, so more of a discomfort than anything. Jin watched as his attacks missed, only disappointed in the slightest. When they seemed to stumble, Jin watched, running more scenario's through his head.

As to how they were feeling, the looks on their faces said it all. Jin opened his mouth to speak, before the torrent of water hit his back, as he had become a bit overconfident, and concluded the third triplet was out of the fight. This was not the case, as he was sent tumbling quite a distance himself. He lay a few yards away from Gomei and Sonmei, standing up rather immediately. The spores had been splashed down, but only for a time, as they slowly started to gravitate towards Jin. Because of the water, said spores were larger, and nearly entirely visible, as specks of reddish brown in the air. They started to gravitate to their original positions, as if they were fixed to stay in those locations. Though in truth, they could float around freely, so long as they maintained a certain distance to/from Jin.

"I see you're feeling a little bit off. It's by no means of your own, I assure you. This is the unique nature of my zanpaku-to. All these specks in the air are actually spores that disorient you, and even eat away at you if you get within a certain range of me." He said, as he looked at the two sopping wet triplets. He turned to Kumei, who had fired the Hado at them. He raised his hand, pointing it at him. "Bakudo #13, Inemuri." he said. While it would do no damage, and it seemed an invisible strain of reiatsu seemed to fly at Kumei, it would cause him to fall asleep, so that no more offense could be wrought upon him by the captain. After this was done, he turned back to the other two , fulling expecting no more intervention upon the behalf of the less physically tough triplet.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:54 am

"Yeah, You could say we felt a bit off but then we had no idea we would be fighting a captain who used such a potent ability against three seated officers." Gomei chided, using his spear to prop himself back up before flicking it around to sweep off excess water. "It's kinda funny to think Kumei used a kidou on all of us. He only does it when he is mad or when somebody is cheating so we kinda had it figured once the water works started."

"Yer spores are a bit dangerous and since we were so focused on fighting yah we didn't ever think to check our weapons for deterioration. That splash just now had two purposes. One to cause a break and two," Sonmei paused to spit out a small amount of water. "To show us how badly it's been eating away at them. The water has a metaly taste to it. Our zanpakutou hadn't even noticed it since they were busy singing together but now that we know that we'll have to press the attacks hard until yah take us both out."

He and Gomei did not even exchange a glance before launching back in full steam charges from both sides aiming to swipe him with the heads of their spears from the opposing side they were on. A scissor effect if you will. However just as it would appear they were about to launch this move both skidded and spun out the entirely different direction allowing the power of the slashes to build up by pulling them around in a complete 360 circle before slashing in at the captains sides.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Jin nodded, smiling somewhat. He was glad that they were at least intelligent enough to notice the signs before it was too late, though a strategy to fight at long-distance was best when one opposed the Captain of Consumption, as he has been titled by those in his Squad that have watched him fight and eat, both. "Very perceptive of you two, I must admit. Have no fear for the safety of your weapons, though. They will go back to normal eventually." He said, watching as they kicked off at him, arriving from both sides. He held up his zanpaku-to to get caught in the center of the scissor and hold it there, somewhat surprised as they stopped and spun, applying more power into their swing. Acting quickly, he fell onto the ground on his back. As his legs pulled him backwards, almost on his head, he stuck up his zanpaku-to to intercept the arc of Gomei's swing, swinging his own zanpaku-to to knock it back. For the first time in years, maybe even decades, he had had to place both hands on his zanpaku-to to block a strike.

Reversing the momentum, he jumped to his feet and took a side-step to quickly thrust his shoulder into the chest of the triplet. If this connected, he would then let go of his zanpaku-to with one hand, and attempt to physically grab the triplet by his shihakusho, and throw him at Sonmei, who was a yard or two away.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:51 pm

"We got you now, Full POWER!" Gomei bellowed, a contrast to the docile attitude of Sonmei at the moment as they switched up their attack and spun to add the extra power of the swing arc into it. Sonmei and Gomei's blades clashed but unfortunately Gomei had not seen the captain drop like a flour sack while his back was turned during the swing and both his brohters and his own weapon collided with the blade held up above him. The attacks met in a dead stand-still for a moment. The world itself seeming to freeze that moment for an eternity before Gomei felt his blade shoved back the opposing direction.

His weight had been heavily pressed into the assault so he stumbled forward and met the captains slam on his right chest spinning him about on the captains body before he felt himself being flung bodily towards Sonmei.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonmei remained far calmer then did his brother as he advanced in on the attack and likewise made sure to twist his head about as they reversed the attacks range and spun so he could keep the Captain in sight as much as possible. When he dropped down to the floor Sonmei retracted a lot of power from his strike, taking heed that it would go nowhere anymore. The captain caught seemingly both attacks on his person but just as soon as he switched over to throwing back Gomei's weapon Sonmei proceeded to arch his weapon down at him while he was still on the ground. Without waiting to see if he would connect with the quick assault he lifted his weapon up and out to remove it from Gomei's way as he tumbled forward into the captain. He winced seeing his brother body slammed but found himself bracing as he was sent flying towards him a moment later.

Gomei even disoriented could tuck himself into a ball so Sonmei flung his spear up and over himself to free his hands even as he caught his brother mid-air and was sent skidding back along the ground. They collapsed in a heap with Sonmei's spear stabbing into the tile beside them, Gomei's spear was clattering to a halt a few feet away

(exit upon jin exiting)

Last edited by Fensake on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Jin felt the blade brush by his ribcage near his back, eliciting another light, but long wound. It stung rather nicely. It was something he would ignore, however, as he tossed one of the Masutora triplets. It slammed into the other triplet, and it seemed they were both knocked out cold. He dusted off his hands, and looked at his Captain's haori. He frowned, being grateful he had a spare. Had he not, and were he to go to the Captain's meeting like this... well, it wouldn't be fun at all. So instead, he decided he would just send the triplets off on their way. He whistled, causing the quarantine to be oppressed, the barricaded windows having the steel walls lowered, and the roof opening up to make it seem like a normal courtyard again. The remaining spores flew up into the air, and away. They always tended to leave after Jin was done with them, something he found rather odd.

"Drop them off at their respective Squad's. I'll be sending a letter to their Captain myself." He said to no one in specific, though many in his squad heard it, as he walked into the building to get ready before the Captain's meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite)   Punishment Game (Jin/Triplets/invite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1