God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 4980
Male Age : 25

Character sheet
RPC's:

Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Two days has pass since the slaughter of many students at Karakura High. Dante was a student at Karakura High as well, but he did not attend school on that day. No, he and his two best friends, Kaito and Lee, ditched school that day. Instead, they walk around Downtown Karakura. went to the mall, and chilled at Kaito`s house. So the three were rather lucky, so why did Dante feel so sadden? Was it because those he knew and care about died? Sort of, but not really. He felt responsible for their deaths, he had such greif because of this. Simply because he knew that he could of done something about it. He knew it was no mere mortal that did such a thing, nor was it a hollow or hollows. It was someone of greater power, and Dante felt he could of done something about it.

"If i didn`t skip school, I could of help them. I could of stop the slaughtering. I could of...." he spoke in thought. He could not help but beat himself up about it. But he knew that there are alot of things he could of done, but wasn`t able to do so. Sighing, he look down into the river, looking at his reflection as he squatted down along the edge of the river. "Next time, this won`t happen, I will have to take on a initiative. I`m the only one that can stop these things. And i will." he assured himself as he had a certain eye of determination. Dante was oblivious of the other races, and his own. He was just a teenager, and he has never come across anyone else, with powers like his own. So, in his eyes, the whole weight of rpotecting this town, was on his shoulders, and he vow to protect it.

Last edited by Azreal on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 3297
Male Age : 24

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:34 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

Adrian lifted his arms up and sighed. "Which part? Heterochromia? That's cool. Or the personality thing? Because it's hell. Complete misery. If you ask Jacky about the headaches, he might cry. We fight, we aren't very close. We barely like each other. It's hell, and I wish it was over." He explained before looking up, listening to the male. "I don't have friends because I don't care." He said, sounding as though he was convincing himself. "People die, and you have predicament you're in, nothing but pain. I'm cut off. It's not like I can ever be lonely," He said with a sigh, his left hand raising and pointing to his eye, "Besides, I'm not the one who makes those decisions. Jacky does school, I'm never in control for more than a few hours every now and then, unless he gives me control." Adrian explained.

When he heard the question about the school he shrugged. "I'm just as far in the dark as you honestly. People died, they'll give weeks to grieve, but no one's been caught. and it's not like four people died. We're missing, well, I think saying that half the student body are in body bags isn't to far off. So maybe we won't even open until sometime in Spring. Just have to find a way to make the school secure, or find out who did it." He tried to explain. "I don't know, just gives more time to get stronger, and do something that's worth doing."

'Jacky' Adrian said internally.
'Yus?' Jacky called out in a voice that pierced Adrian's brain
'He said you're forgiven,"
'Yay, yay, yay, just tell him, tell him if he wants to talk, we can talk if he wants.'
'Will do.'

"Oh, and Jacky said if you wish to speak to someone more lively he can talk to you, after I have my coffee of course, but, just let me know. I don't mind going away."

OOC:
Character: Adrian
Action: Talked
Fatigue Level: 2%
Injuries: -
Wordcount: -- Didn't count

Shima Kunou ADV-3--------------Jacky & Adrian Sill ADP-0
H - R - H - S - B - H -------------- H - R - H - S - B - H
5 -10 - 5 - 15 - 15- 15--------------8-10-10-10-10-12
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 pm

"I guess i should of phrase thatbetter. By cool, i meant that I was dine with the fact you hard two different personalities. I know you probaly hate the fact that you have to share your mind and body with someone else. I would hate that as well." he sympathised with the kid, having to deal with such a thing is most likely a big issue for him. And it would most likely suck have to share your mind and body with someone else, Dante could not imagine dealint with such a thing. As the male continyed speaking, Dante raised his right eyebrow. "If you say so, you should know, verybody needs a friends at one point. Someone you can sit with, play video games, watch tv with, converse with, you know, do what friends do. Meh, but if that is your true belief." he stated with a sigh following.

"Yeah, half the student body is said to not be the number that was killed. The school will have to re-build as well as give us time to grieve. It really is horrible to think about." he stated as he shifted his gaze to the area around him. Looking to others as he could smell the heating of sweets in the back. Looking up, the maid made her way over to their table. Placing Adriens order in front of him, and Dante`s before him. "Thank you." he told the female as sge nodded with a smile and headed to another table. Taking a sip of his frapachino, he turn his gaze to the male, who was lost in thought, most likely speaking with Jacky. When he finally spoke, he kind of surprised Dante. "Well, I`m fine speaking with you for now. Jacky was interesting, but hard to understand earlier." he responded as he took a bite of his blue-berry muffun. He did not want to hurt Jacky`s feelings, byt he was rather odd. Which is why he would rather speak to Adrian for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:00 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Maybe I'm just not a people person." Adrian sighed. He looked up at the lady who came and he nodded his head. "Arigato gozaimashita." He said before looking at his cup, staring at the double hearts in his cup. "I really like the hearts made from the foam." Adrian admitted. "It makes me happy. I know that's stupid, but it's just one of those things that make me smile." He slowly lifted his head and nodded. "Jacky won't take it to heart, all is fin. He knows we're having a conversation, I was just wondering, since he knows more about the reapers than I do. Though, the information may not be relevant currently." Adrian gently touched his cups and leaned the cup back and took a gentle sip of the hot liquid

"Jacky doesn't exactly know how to contain himself. He's a little autistic I'm afraid. His brain works much differently than either of ours. So you will have to forgive him. Just listen to the repeated words, you can catch the jist of what he says. Otherwise you'll be lost in whatever's spinning up in his mind." He explained. "It takes experience to catch up."

OOC:
Action: Talked, drunk coffee

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

"Meh, everyone has a little bit of a people person in them. Just need to find someone that share your same interest. Wheater its a faviorite tv show, music genra and band, or a faviorite anime or manga. That`s how I`ve made most of my friends. You should of joined one of those clubs. I`m sure you would of found someone accepting of your condition. Look at me, I`m perfectly fine with it" he stated as he took another sip of his frapachino, though at this moment it was more like a gulp. Hearing the male speak of the heart shape foam, he turn his gaze over to the scenery of the shop. "Hmm, that`s a odd thing to like. Though that`s cool, I`m a admirer of decorated cookies. I kind of have a sweet tooth." he admited as he took another bite of his muffin.

Hearing that Jacky was fine with his choice to speak to Adrian, he exhaled and listen to the boy as he spoke of Jacky`s condition. It was certainly odd, the fact that one was autistic, and the other was not. His condition was certainly odd, but understandable. Jacky seem like a guy you would want to hang with when doing something that involved the release of adrenaline. Something dangerous or dangerously fun. While Adrian was someone you could have idle conversation with. Speak on a subject, or something interesting. He also seems to have a fun side, so he could be someone you could play video games with or something of sort. "I see, so that is why he repeat things. I`m fine with that." he stated as he took another bite of his muffin. "So, when did your powers manifest?" He questioned. He was curious to see if there was a simular age where their powers began to surface, though he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

Adrian nodded his head, keeping that in thought. "Decorated cookies. That's interesting. He said. He looked up and nodded, when he pointed out that it was the reason he repeated things. "Yeah, he doesn't just repeat though. Sometimes he quotes music, or shows. Or he'll speak in rhyme. It's definitely interesting to hear what he has to say though. He's not stupid, far from it. He's a genius. It's just, he's autistic, is all" He said before he was asked a question. "I'm not sure. I only began to gain a hold in this body when Jacky turned fifteen. Before that, I'm not sure if he understood what he could do. I'm the one who caused the our parents wristbands to charge with energy though. I'm the reason they can break, and give my energy it's manifestation I suppose. " He explained. "I believe, that after I came, that the power really peaked around sixteen. We blew a hole in the orphanage we lived in. Jacky did. After I began to create the weapons, jacky found out he could do the same. He never understood the power until that night though. I think that's the strongest we've ever been in our normal form. Our power peaked, and that bullet went on for miles into the sky."

His head tilted back a little as he gently sipped away at his tea again. He lowered it slightly and closed his eyes, "And you mister Dante, when did your powers manifest?" He asked before he titled the cup back to drink more of the smooth warm liquid.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

Hearng the male`s story, he was surprise to hear that he lived in a orphanage. Though it is not hard to believe, there was some others that live or has lived in a orphanage. The male`s story was interesting, to say the least. Different from his, much different to be quaint. Leaning forward, his took another bite of his muffin. Drinking it down with another gulp of his frapachino. Looking back to the male, he hear that Jacky was actually very intelligent. It was sort of a surprise, but it is not hard to believe. The boy could very well be more intellifent then Dante, who comes off as a idiot sometimes. Though he was not that dumb of a person, he was pretty smart. Smart enough to keep his grades up in each class, at least.

"Well, my powers manifested around the age of Fiftheen, I think. I may of been sixtheen, my memory is fuzzy. But, it was eight at night, and I was just leaving the mall and heading home. As i walked home, I heard the shrieking of a young female. So, I headed in the direction i heard it. When i came uponthe female, i saw a hollow, standing over her. She was transparent, so i was surprise to find out that she was a spirit, and that he was a hollow. Getting his attention, the hollow charged at me, and i was force to run. It is not like there is anything i could do at that point. The hollow caught up to me, and snatch me up with it`s hand. And then it began to squeeze me to where my eyes nearly gouge out of my eyes, in all honesty. That is when my power manifested. Before I know it, my hand-held device, which was something I always kept with me, broke down and form into data or whatever. Entered inside my body, and a large spike club formed in my hand, and i was alot more stronger. I took out the hollow, and from there, i releaise what my power was, how it work, and what it did. And I`be been taking on hollows ever since." he explained as he took another gulp of his frapachino.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Ahh." Adrian said with a nod. "A hero." There was a quick sip of coffee before Adrian closed his eyes. "Well, to each his own. Not my cup of coffee, I'm afraid." Adrian said with a sigh. "Jacky tries to help everything possible, but he doesn't understand sometimes it does more harm then good. I personally don't go out of my way. Though, there's a complicated reason behind everything that, well, I'm not really in the position to discuss. I help if it's convenient." Adrian told the truth. "If you really wanna know some stuff, about me, look for some clues in Shirokiri forest." He told him before turning his head. Out in the forest was a DVD recording of him talking about him and Jacky, buried a foot deep under a small cross made of sticks, stabbed into the ground. Adrian leaned his head back and took a much bigger sip of coffee then he had been taking. When the cup lowered there was a deep inhale.

"What do you think is out there?" Adrian asked, turning his head towards the window. "What do you think causes everything, all these lingering spirits, all these hollow, whatever the hell we are, whatever the hell those reapers are, god help us if theres more, but what do you think causes it?" Adrian asked letting his arms relax on the table.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 pm

He was surprise to hear that the boy did not try to help those attack by hollows. If you have the power to do so, use it, right? Maybe Adrian was those types that really did not care, unless he was the one attack, he probaly would go on about his buisness. It was not something Dante would do, ever, but it is not as if he coulf judge Adrian, it wasn`t his place. "There`s nothing wrong with being a hero. It helps increase your experience, power, blah, blah, blah. Plus, not like i`m going to let a hollow kill humans, when there is something i can do about it." he took a bite of his muffin once more. His gaze shifting left to right, as he look to those that surround them. Looking back to Adrian, he raised his right brow.

"I have no idea what`s in the forest. Burried Treasure? A time capsule? I honestly can`t think of what you put there. Infinite possibilities, in all honesty. I wouldn`t of peg you and Jacky to be so different. Seeing how you share the same body, and what not. Its baffling sometimes, hard to grasp as well, but i am starting to get the jiss of it all." raising his frapachino, he took another gulp, this one longer than his last few. Setting it down, he wondered what was in the forest, what was so important? And why did he leave it there?
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

Adrian heard him speak and his eyes lowered. "I don't want to get stronger. I want to get weaker. I want to get as weak as possible." He explained, as he looked down to his cup. It was nearly empty. He didn't lift his eyes before he sighed. "It's a message." He said as he said he had no idea what he'd have put there. "Look, me and Jacky aren't the same person." Adrian lifted his head, and there was a look, almost looked as though he was begging for someone to understand. "Jacky doesn't belong in this body. Jacky isn't normal. He isn't.." There was a sharp exhale before Adrian grabbed his head with one hand and shut his eyes. There was a pained look on his face as he began to breathe very slowly. "Be careful around Jacky.." He said in a strained voice before the breathing evened out. The teen looked up and gave a gentle smile, both eyes a vibrant hazel.

"Forget it." He said in a slightly higher voice than before. He then down and grabbed his cup, finishing the rest of the liquid inside. "Talk?"

OOC:
Character: Adrian/Jacky

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:07 pm

He found it odd that the male wanted to get weaker. Why would he want that? Dante surely wouldn`t, he was happy with gaining the power he had. There was a reason for him having it, so it is not as if he was going to make little use of it. "I wouldn`t want that, there was a reason why we have these powers, might as well make use of them, No?" he questioned as he took another bite of his muffin, which was nearly gone. The male`s next few wrds were odd. A message? What kind of message? He couldn`t wrap his fingers around what he meant, and his next couple of words were even wierder. "What do you mean? Is this a Dr. Jackel and Mr. Hyde kind of ordeal?" he wondered as he look back on the story of Dr. Jackle and Mr. Hyde.

"Ok...." he stated while the male look down at the table. "So, do you take any interest in sports or video games." he wondered. Doing as the male ask, when he asked him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Mhmm, mhmm." Jacky repeated, nodding his head. "Yeah, I like games, I like a lot of games." He told Dante. "I like shooting games, and I like fighting games, and I'm good at fighting games, because I catch on and quick." Jacky's left hand tapped the table gently in a steady rhythm before he looked forward. "I don't do sports though. No sports. We're too strong for sports. It'd be unfair, not fair at all." He explained before he looked forward. "You're probably good at video games, probably really good at video games, since you're kind of like a video game, with the way you use your video game to become strong." Jacky told him before he yawned, interrupting his speech.

"Do you like sports though? I don't really even like watching sports. I like playing baseball though. I can't run my fastest though, cause that'd be cheating, but I can hit the ball pretty good, I like it. Do you like baseball?" He quickly change the topic a little, "It'd be kind of funny if you didn't like baseball, cause you use a club, and a club is like a bat, and they use bats in baseball." Jacky's voice spoke evenly, smoothly, though it was still kind of fast. He seemed to be trying to slow it down.

OOC:
Character: Jacky

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:33 pm

There was a change in the boys speech, he repeated his words, and phrases. He spoke like Jacky now, which meant, he was Jacky. He didn`t expect the change to be so sudden, but it should of been suspected to occure sooner or later. So instead of making a big deal about it, he decided to get to know the guy. It would be rude of him to not, eventhough the guy did speak rather fast, and unorthodox. "Adventure and Fighting games are my faviorite. I have played over a hundred different types of games. One of all genres. Sports also being my least faviorite of the ones known. So yeah, I know alot about games, and I have played alot of games." he stated as he answered the boys question.

"As for baseball and playing sports? Not my cup of tea. I`m average when it comes to playing sports. Not very good, averagely fast, ya know. And baseball is a boring sport, boring to watch, alright to play. I`m not a fan, of most sports. I do fine entertainment wrestling entertaining. The games are also fun to play, as i said, i like fighting games. Plus, character creation is fun to use. I have made over a hundred, with different versions of the games. You?" he wondered as he ate the rest of his muffin. Drinking it down with the last of his frapachino as well, as he waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

Jacky paused for a minute, listening before he looked like he was thinking. "Ahh, I know what you mean. You mean those american games of the fighters." He chuckled lightly. "Do you smell what the Rock is cookin'?" He asked with a small smirk, quoting one of the such superstars from the games. "No, no, no, though they are fun for a tad, they are not my cup of tea, not my cup of tea at all. I like tea.." There was a pause before Jacky shook his head, "Sorry. I like games like Soul Caliber, and Dead or Alive. Really fun, really fast," There was a pause for a second before he giggled, "Though they have unrealistic boobies, really, really big boobies, it's funny that people like that, I think it'd be really inconvenient, really hard to fight like that. I'm glad I don't have boobies." He said, giggling the entire time, which did help to give space between a lot of his words. "I get a lot of ideas from Soul Caliber, lots of ideas for weapons, like my whip ideas, they come from Ivy, and my sword ideas, they come from a lot of people, like Mitsu, or Yoshi. I like Yoshi. He's crazy. He's really crazy. Suicidal and magic. I like Yoshi."

There was a pause before he looked up. "Do you play that game at all? Or dead or alive?" Jacky just about forced himself to stop by taking in a bit of a deep breath.

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:47 pm

"The club is the main weapon of the main character, which is one of the weapons i am able to use. Each with different weapons that have different abilities. And yeah, The Rock. That`s his faviorite catch phrase, well, was. He`s retired." he stated as he referred to the boys quoting of the phrase. For as long as he known, he has been a fan of wrestling. He knows it fake, but it`s entertaining, and the wrestlers were very talented athletes. Cery conditioned, and they do put their health in danger every night. And rarely ever take time off, which was something Dante respected. To have the stamina to travel to state after state every day, and wrestle every night, is trully something to respect, even if it is fake.

Soul Caliber was another game he was a fan of. It was fun to play, and having just bought the newest one, he hasn`t played it that much, yet. So when the boy spoke of it, he was glad to hear him speak of another game he knew about. The characters were certainly cool, so for the kid to mold his techniques after them, was also cool. Especially the specific characters mention. "Yeah, I know of the game. I have it actually, just started playing it a week ago. It`s a very fun game, and the characters are really cool. Along with the graphics and game play. And i can see how much it has improved, since it had first started. Its cool to hear that you have molded your power and technique`s after some of the characters." he stated as he sat back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Usually an extra, hidden, unlockable person." He said, using more than one word for it. "They seem really strong, really well conditioned and strong. They can pick up guys like three hundred pounds, and do it fifteen times, cause they're so strong. Well-built too. I'm scrawny, very small, very light, can't lift very much, not very strong. Very good T.V. Pride fighting. Pride is good, real, but not as entertaining. I like pride though, it's a fun thing to watch." There was a pause, and he breathed in and listened to Dante speak again.

"I prefer the fourth to the fifth. Soul Caliber Four has better blocking. Much better blocking and impacts. Five is more fluid, much harder to impact. Much fun though, very much fun." He took a breath and smiled. "Very fun to replicate, since I can use any weapon, any weapon imaginable, I can use, any and I can make my movements just like theirs, within reason. Not as strong as Kilik in Four, Kilik is strong, unreasonably strong upper body, I wish I was that strong." There was a pause before there was a slightly disappointed look on his face. "Adrian doesn't want us to be that strong. He wants to suppress me. He's so mean to me. So mean, so very mean. I wish he wasn't so mean. We could be so strong, we could do anything in the world, but he wants us to be normal." He stopped. "I just want..." He looked thoughtful before he gained a bright smile and stood straight up, his chair sliding back. His hands went on the table as he was leaning forward a little, to keep eye level. "I want tea!"

OOC:
Action: Talked, Stood up

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:39 am

Jacky was most definently a pecuilar male, exactly what Adrian described of him. But in the back of his mind, he wondered what Adrian meant by Jacky being bad. His tone and expression were both serious, which was questionable, but it was not as if he should not believe Adrian. Jacky could be a bad guy, but it is hard for Dante to tell. He was oddd, but nice. He spoke alot, changed the subject rather easily, but still didn`t seem like a bad guy. But obviously, there was something odd, since the male did quickly switch places with Adrian before Adrian could say anything else, which was a smart move on his part. "Yeah, they are both very fun games. The characters are really cool, and like you said, stong. Like you, i see myself as a scrawny guy, or average i guess. So i am sort of envious of their strength and muscles, but then again, I`m comfortable with my size." he stated as he look towards the table.

Looking back up, the male was still speaking. Now talking about power, which is something he craved. As he went on about it, Dante was starting to wonder if that was what Adiran meant. Was Jacky`s wanting of power the reason why Adrian view him to be bad? And if so, was there something he was planning on doing with his power? Hopefully not, but then again, he was mainly speaking to soon. The guy was nice so fae, so there was nothing he could judge, not right now. Plus, he was in no place to speak, power was something he wanted as well. But for the right reasons, to be able to protect others, and see the extent of his powers. Turning his attention back to the male, he seem to take a serious turn. His expression was serious, and his eyes leveled with Dante`s. With a puzzled gaze, he wondered what it was the boy wanted, only to be let down by the answer. Tea? Really? That was a odd thing to want, especially since he just had tea. "Tea? But didn't you just have tea? Wait, that was Adrian, but don`t you two share the same taste buds? If so, so much tea would have your bladder bursting with urine, ya know? But if you want some, go and get another cup from the counter. You`re paying anyway." the last part was spoken in a very low tone, and uttered while his head was turned to the side for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Nuuupe." Jacky said with a smile. "Adrian likes coffee. He likes coffee a lot, but I think it's bitter and gross. I took a sip of his, cause I could still feel him, but now I can taste it, and it's gross and I don't like it, and I'm not sure why but it's ju-" Jacky was speaking so fast that he forgot to breathe, and he took this time to inhale before "Just kinda the way things have always been and I don't really like very many things that are bitter and he doesn't like things that are oniony but we both like really sour foods and hot foods and sometimes we eat jalapeno peppers just to eat jalapeno peppers and, and.." There was another pause before Jacky turned his head. "Tea!" He said as he strolled quickly to the counter. He talked for a second, and then came back and sat down.

"We haven't drank that much, and I don't really have to pee, at least I don't think I have to pee, why did you say urine instead of pee, I think that pee is a better term, even if it seems more childish." There was a pause and Jacky sighed. "My voicebox hurts." He said with a sad sounding voice before he looked up. "Are you having a nice day? I mean, besides thinking about all those people who died, are you having a nice day? I hope you're having a nice day, you deserve a nice day."

OOC:
Action: Talked, Ordered tea

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:43 am

Taking his right hand out of his coat pocket, he scratch the back of his head for a while. Listening to the quick speaking male as he tried to make out what the male was stating. Thinking for a moment, he wondered why Adrian was drinking that Machiono thing, which was tea, so he wonder what Jacky meant by Adrian only like coffee. Once his head no longer itch, his hand ran along his head, and went back into the pocketsof his coat. When the male went to the counter, Dante took out his cell phone. "Oh wow, didn`t realise I had any messages and mis-calls." he stated as he text back two of his friends real quick. Once Jacky returned, his cell phone went back into his pocket, while his hand went back into his coat pocket.

"I don:t know, I just say Urine. Both are the same meaning, one is the version most kids use, and the other is the one that older adults use. I usually always say urine, when ever i speak of it." he answered with a slightly puzzled expression. He wasn`t surprise that the male`s voice was straining or hurting, he spoke so much that there was no surprise why. "I am well, today has been informative so to say. Interesting as well." he answered once more. "You?" he questioned while leaning forward a bit in his chair. Raising up for a moment, he sat back down in his chair. Scooting forward a few inches, as he waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:26 am

Jacky & Adrian
Fullbringer - Age 18
"Mourning The Dead"

"Just sounds like an odd thing to say, to formal, not casual enough." Jacky told him before he looked up. "Today has been another day. It's hard for a day to be good for me, but it's hard for a day to be bad for me." He explained. "I've kind of given up, given up on being upset, and giving up on being happy, so today, today has just been a day, like any other day." He explained before the waitress came over to him with a to-go cup. Jacky stood up and looked to Dante and nodded his head, "And I suppose now is a good time for us to end the day, before it has a chance to be bad." He said as he looked over his shoulder to the counter. Jacky walked over and sipped on his tea. He set his cup down and pulled out his wallet and from that, he pulled out his credit card to pay.

After that was dealt with he walked over to where Dante was and tapped his shoulder as he passed, "Have a pleasant day mister Dante, au revoir." He told him as he continued passing, sipping on his tea as he left the shop, separating from Dante

OOC:
Action: Talked, paid, left

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:15 am

"Well, you have to be happy about something, at least sometimes. Can`t be sad about everything, all the time. Or just easily not expect to see something interesting." he stated to the male while sitting back in his chair. Spreading his legs a bit, he leaned onto the aarm of his chair. Raising his hand to his jaw, he relax a bit and let out a light exhale. "Now that you remind me, it is about time we end this conversation. I lost track of time, i should be heading home before my mome blows a vein. After the massacre, she`s been very worried about everything, she`s even debating about not letting me continue school at Karakura High. I talk her out of it of course, but yeah, she still worries." he states while looking down for a bit. Sitting forward, he look to his cell phone for a moment. "Alright then, see ya at school, Jacky and Adrian. It was nice meeting another....... Siperhero, so to say. Don`t be a stranger." he stated while standing and heading out of the shop. Heading in the opposite direction, he place his hands into his pockets, and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)   Mourning The Dead(CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mourning The Dead(CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2