December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 

Character of the month?
Drake
December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_lcap5%December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Gray Fullbuster
December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_lcap37%December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
Lance Reficul
December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_lcap5%December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Lillithe Verdente
December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_lcap21%December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Nikolai Deitrich
 5% [ 1 ]
Shintaro Takayama
 5% [ 1 ]
Vlasta Kraal
December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_lcap21%December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6037
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] Empty
PostSubject: December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th]   December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:35 pm

No top 3 once again, so this happened...

Vote!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» December MOTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th]
» Male MOTM For October Voting [Oct. 8th- Oct. 15th]
» Female MOTM For October Voting [Oct. 8th- Oct. 15th]
» December OTM Nominations [Jan. 1st-8th]
» Male MOTM November Voting [Ends Dec. 13th]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  General :: Archives :: OOC-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum December COTM Voting [Jan 8th to 15th] Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.