And your heart's the moon

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ayhtm

And your heart's the moon Empty
PostSubject: And your heart's the moon   And your heart's the moon EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:36 am

[blockquote]
And your heart's the moon 34eow1i
Say goodbye America and American citizens. Just visiting the country? That's too bad too. If you weren't able to catch a flight out in time, you're as good as dead to those outside the country. It's sad really but the other countries have had enough and America is cut off like it's nothing at all. You can escape by sea of course but do you really want to live a life of fear, hiding in another country as an illegal immigrant? Doubt it. So suck it up and make the best of things. All I can say.. good luck.

You can be an unfortunate member of Birchwood or perhaps you're living the good life, or as good as it gets in this miserable era, in Riverside. Or maybe you've got the worst luck of them all. Maybe you're in the asylum, the rehab, or even the orphanage. Yet again I've found myself having to say.. good luck.

With seven groups to choose from and many sub-groups within those groups, you're sure to find somewhere to fit in just fine. Aside from in character, fitting in out of character isn't hard either. The members of my site are social and not in their own little worlds and cliques. As long as you're not afraid to say hello, you'll be a part of any conversation. Not to mention everyone loves to plot. Plot pages, wanted ads, face claims, original characters, short or long application option, contests with prizes, knowledgeable and active staff, of the month polls, and so much more!!

Welcome to And Your Hearts the Moon, your new role playing forum!

. . . .. . . .
LINKS
home
advertise
affiliate
[/blockquote]

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1