And I'm Back In The Game.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5080

Character sheet
RPC's:

And I'm Back In The Game. Empty
PostSubject: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:50 am

AND HERE I THOUGHT I'D NEVER FIND MYSELF GOING BACK TO THIS...

Well, I knew somewhere deep down I'd never give up on roleplaying entirely, so here I am, back with a vengeance. Twisted Evil (I know it sounds like a WWE theme title, but let's just go with it.)

So, um... name.

You can call me Rebel, Closet, or sumi for those folks who knew me way back when (Sorry but I don't give out real names on sites like this, but if we got to know each other enough and got close, maybe, just maybe.) As for Seal, well only one person can get to call me that, and you know who you are. I only agreed to this 'cause you're my bish. Lol.

And seeing as I'm too lazy to write down my interests and hobbies and the stuff I give a shit about, I'll guess I'll just stop there.(but if you must know, generally it's RPs, foodtripping, rootbeer, reading, doodling and music.) Actually I had half a mind of making my intro kind of like the monologue the guy at the bar made in Desperado, but then again, lazy as fawk.

Oh and thanks to Kilik for giving me the link to the site since Kyo didn't have the means of giving it to me directly, and thank you Kyo for telling wonderful shit about the site, referrals and what-not.

I better get half of whatever you're winning in that contest of yours bish. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4646
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:00 am

Lol,well welcome ^^ And I don't think he can split his prize XD
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4356
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:18 am

I do not split prizes, woman. My prizes, my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:19 am

Eliminate-Reality wrote:

SHELLFISH. LOTS AND LOTS OF SHELLFISH GOING AROUND.
Wait, so there's gold here? What kind of monetary value is used here? O.o
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:28 am

Kizomaru Hotaru wrote:
Lol,well welcome ^^ And I don't think he can split his prize XD

Thanks Smile Oh he will Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 am

The Dark Closet Rebellion wrote:
Eliminate-Reality wrote:

No. There is no gold. If I refer 5 people to this site, I get a Stat point for my character(s?). Stat Points show how strong your character is in certain aspects to avoid the "Ima fastah than you, bitchnaz" or "My muscles pwn your strength, noob" quarrel. e.e
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:25 am

Eliminate-Reality wrote:
The Dark Closet Rebellion wrote:
Eliminate-Reality wrote:

No. There is no gold. If I refer 5 people to this site, I get a Stat point for my character(s?). Stat Points show how strong your character is in certain aspects to avoid the "Ima fastah than you, bitchnaz" or "My muscles pwn your strength, noob" quarrel. e.e

Seeing as you're one of the mods here in this place, can you explain to me in simpler layman's terms about the stat system? Haven't done something like this in all my rping days, ever. Enlightenment would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:20 am

Well, they are basically not really complicated. Looks can be decieving.

They are here to basically compare characters as well as show how strong your character is on each terms in a loose basis.

Like I said, It's here to avoid those fights of claiming who's the strongest or fastest or etc.

Stronger Characters have more stat points. Weaker have lower stat points, Kapish?

Now, there are several ranks for stats, you can see them in the ranks and level's topic, which is a must read. I'll give you a brief overview.

Each Rank [soldier, lieutenant, captain, etc] are assigned a level of stat point. That level, such as my Primera having ADV-0 [Advanced 0], gives you a basic insight as to how strong you are. Supposed your character is an ADP-0, Adept 0. You'd want to avoid fights with anyone above the rank of ADV-2, but you'd be stronger overall against people of lower ranks.

As you fight and roleplay, Admins sometimes give you stat points as a reward. You assign these to make your character stronger. Soon, when you reach the overall required number of stat points, you advance to the next level.

As you advance through levels, getting stat points becomes harder as the expectations for you get higher as well.

Thats basically it. Read up on the "Must Read" Stuff for all the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I'm Back In The Game.   And I'm Back In The Game. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1