Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5081

Character sheet
RPC's:

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Seigek10

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The sound of a honking vehicle startled Seige, causing her to flutter her opaque eyes open. She quickly closed them again, letting off a displeased grunt, and then contemplated whether to grab a few more precious hours of sleep before her mind starts stirring---and too late. Her mind was starting to pick up images from around her, like the sounds coming from outside to the radiator downstairs. Even her clock which signalled her that it was 8:26am.

"WAIT WHAT?!" she muttered, sitting up immediately from her makeshift hammock bed. The kissaten! Her customers! grabbing her walking stick that leaned against her drawer next to her coffee table she stood, walking on the floor and tapping at the same time, moving at a steady-ish quick pace, an odd and impressive pace for an average blind individual. However, she was NOT the average blind individual.

Heading down the steps and walking across her quantish shop with tables surrounding her, she headed to the front door, switching the sign from closed to open.
                  "There. And now we wait." She muttered, smiling, turning away and heading over to the tables to put down the chairs.

OOC:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

[Mood: Startled, annoyed. ][Location: Seige's Kissaten ] [Company: A human worker named Andy and a black stray cat. ][Action: Getting up and opening up the shop. ]
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6659
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 am

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Purple%20archer%20lady

Being that school was over for the day, Kianna decided to try out the new Coffee Shop not far from her home. She was by herself of course, being blind, she chooses to not engage with others and create friendships. The only things that are important in her life was school and her quincy training. Building friends was not something she can fit into her schedule, plus, what`s the point of having friends who would just be your friend out of pitty? There isn`t one, Kianna was perfectly fine keeping to herself, it`s what she has always done in life.

With her walking stick in hand, the young teenager enter inside the shops. Tinted specs covered her eyes while she walk up to a table to take a seat. Setting her bag down onto the table, she trail her eyes around the coffee shop. Feeling a faint spititual pressure coming from one of the current people in the shop. Her gaze scowl over the room, her ways of viewing the areas around her involved the use of reshei. Having learn to use this pecuilar ability, created by her grandfather, she has been able to do things most normal humans or quincies have. Though it has been difficult for her, she has been able to make do. "Who`s spiritual pressure am i sensing right now?" she questioned in thought while looking around the shop. Waiting for a waiter, she cross her right leg over her left.

Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Seige10

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The ringing of the entrance bell caught Seige's attention, her hearing instantly picking up the sonar waves radiating from the bell. Even without looking she could tell that her first customer of the day was a young lady, who apparently had a similar walking stick to her own. "Oui! Magnific, our first customer!" Seige muttered, clasping her hands together, her walking stick in on hand, apparently pleased. "Bonjour mademoiselle, welcome to my humble kissaten. Please sit." She walked on over and gestured the available tables (which was every table since no one else was around) while tapping her walking stick on the floor lightly, enough to make a soft sound for her to continue seeing what was around her.

"Shall you have coffee or tea?" she asked, smiling beneath her clothed mask, muffling her voice somewhat but enough to tell that she had a crisp French accent in speaking English."We also serve some special pastries, complimentary breakfast items like french toast, macaroons... There are quite many to choose from." As she talked she could sense the lady's spiritual pressure was somehow... not that of an average human, I suppose, but she dared not venture any further, keeping her thoughts and assumptions to herself.

OOC:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

And I never really loved
Until I watched it fall apart
And I never really lived
Until I saw that I was dead
And I never really stood
Until the weight has pushed me over
And I'm picking up the pieces just to find

Everything's Fine

[Mood: Sociable, pleased, perky. ][Location: Seige's Kissaten ] [Company: Andy and the first customer. ][Action: Taking the first customer's order, being chatty. ]
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:19 am

Looking to the one that greeted her, she could now see where the spiritual pressure she sense came from. It was the female owner, who also was blind from what she could make out. From what he sense, the female had a mix of hollow and shinigami within her spiritual pressure. Which was not something that pleased Kianna, she wasn`t a fan of shinigami, but she also did not want to cause a issue. So, she simply ignored it for the moment, and contemplated on her order. "I will have a green tea, and those maccaroons you spoke of." she ordered while looking forward. Sitting back in her chair, she place her walking stuck up against the table. Running her hand through her hair, she decided to go ahead and place it into a pony-tail. Reaching into her bag, she removed a black band and brought it up to her hair. Gathering her hair together, she place it all into a low pony-tail.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:57 am

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Seige10

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Green tea and macaroons. Excellent choice." Seige mused, smiling again, and you could tell she was even with the mask with the way her eyes were smiling. You could tell she was in a very good mood today. "I shall have your order ready in a bit, if you need anything else feel free to call me or Andy. But it's better if it would be Andy. She will be preparing your drink and pastries." She turned her head and gestured towards the far end in the barista area, where an odd-looking girl stood with arms crossed. As soon as Seige mentioned her name and gestured her the curious character uncrossed herself and turned away, busying herself in an expressionless manner. "Yes, that is Andy. She's a nice girl, does her work well but doesn't talk much. And if she ignores you don't take it wrong, she doesn't mingle much and prefers to be left alone." She had an apologetic tone in her voice, and a sheepish expression. "Well, I must leave you for a while, the piano upstairs need a bit of practice." She gave a small quick curtsy after that, and then turned her heel and began to tap her stick to the ground leading herself up the steps and back to her lair. And she somehow felt that the lady was in no mood to talk, apprehensive perhaps? Or maybe she sensed something else? Whatever it may be, that wouldn't be enough to take away Seige's perky bubble and friendly spirit. After she disappeared and a few moments after, music began to fill the place, the soft classical piano soothing and calm echoing from upstairs.

OOC:

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

And I never really loved
Until I watched it fall apart
And I never really lived
Until I saw that I was dead
And I never really stood
Until the weight has pushed me over
And I'm picking up the pieces just to find

Everything's Fine

[Mood: Sociable, pleased, perky. ][Location: Seige's Kissaten ] [Company: Andy and the first customer. ][Action: Playing the piano. ]
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:19 pm

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Andy11

I know you don't believe me...
But the way I, way I see it....
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend in back
and break it, break it off...

She was a few minutes late for work, but the owner didn't seem to mind, seeing as the moment she came in the kissaten the woman had just woken up and turned the shop sign to open. She didn't greet and just did her usual routines, cleaning the tables, sweeping the floors, checking the ingredients, putting out the cakes and pastries from the freezer and putting them on display. Usually she wouldn't go for a job like this, but seeing as she needed the extra cash and Seige was an old friend of Granny she was like what the hell, just take the job. Frankly the last one didn't fare too well when she stabbed a customer with a tattooing needle. She missed the tattoo shop though, making fresh tatts and the art she's been able to do. But after that incident she wasn't sure she was going to get another job. But here she was, making tea or coffee for random folks. Fun.

She stood a bit watching the interaction between Seige and the customer, her black eyes staring blankly matching her pokerface. She never really gave much away, and if she did it was never a good one. She heard the order and that was enough to get her to start moving. She heard Seige going on about her, yeah she just had to tell the customer that she wasn't as sociable as the next person. But ehh, like she cared about the stuff about her or what anyone thinks.

As soon as she prepared the tea and placed the macaroons in presentable china she headed over to the customer, tray in hand, and placed the drink and food on the table before quickly turning away. Music began to play in the background and Andy merely returned to her working area, clearing and cleaning the counters in the area she used.

OOC:

Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror...

[Mood: Apathetic. ]
[Location: Seige's Kissaten. ]
[Company: Seige and the customer. ]
[Action: Serving. ]
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:27 pm

She look in the direction of the waiter she spoke of, sensing a slight spiritual pressure coming from her as well. But at the current moment, she could not tail if the waiter was a male or female. The name Andy was both a male and a female nickname or name. But she assume it was a male, jusging by what she could make out. "Very well, Thank You." she told the woman while she headed to the back. While waiting for her order, her ears perk to the ringing of her cell phone. Reaching into her bag, she took out her phone, pressing the green button upon the phone, she set it to her ear. "Yes, Mother?" she answered as her mother answered. "I am fine, I stop at the new coffee shop by our house. I should be home in a bit."

Assuring her mother of her return, she hang up the phone and place it back into her bag. Adjusting her glasses, she heard the sounds of footsteps. Looking forward, she heard the female set ther order onto table. Looking to her, she gave a nod and look back to her order. "Smells delicious, Thank you." she stated as she grasp her cup. Bringing it up to her lips while taking a sip of her green tea. Setting it back onto the table, she took a bite a maccaroon. Taking in its flavor, it was surprisingly very delicious. Dhe took her focus onto the maccaroons for the time being, taking sips of her tea after every other bite.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 am

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Andy11

I know you don't believe me...
But the way I, way I see it....
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend in back
and break it, break it off...

Andy gave no response to the customer's thanks, not that she was being rude but she just isn't the type to respond to those kinds of things. She was just doing her job and that was that. After cleaning up her working area she headed out the back for a quick smoke, pulling out a small black box of cigarettes from her back pocket as well as an old metallic lighter. She leaned against the jamb of the doorway, tapping the bottom of the black box absently and quickly pulling out a stick and placed it in between her lips. After putting back the box in her pocket she then opened her lighter and gave a few flicks, lit her cigarette, then took a few puffs, her eyes staring off at the distance and at nothing in particular.

The smell of cigarette smoke lingered in the air, covering Andy slightly. The expression in her face remained lost and distant in thought, but then suddenly her eyes fluttered as she took one long drag from her cigarette. Softly she blew the smoke, and raising her free hand she began to make circular motions, and the smoke slowly followed her movement and turned into a ball of smoke. She then opened her hand and placed it at the base of the ball, watching the smoke sphere hovering over her palm. Grayish, swirling smoke, and just as it appeared she suddenly closed her hand to a fist, dispersing the smoke and disappearing into nothingness. Well, she had enough fun with that. After that she straightened up, taking her last drag before throwing the butt to the ground, crushing it with the sole of her left foot then walking back inside the coffee shop to check on the customer, 'cause judging from the music that was playing Siege was upstairs, leaving Andy to deal with the girl.

OOC:

Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror...

[Mood: Apathetic. ]
[Location: Seige's Kissaten. ]
[Company: Seige and the customer. ]
[Action: Smoke break.. ]
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 pm

With the blind owner listening to music, and the waittress having a smoke, Kianna was left alone. She was the only customer in the room, and it was very quiet. "A visored upstairs, and a human with some form of power, outside. Now, isn`t this a odd little shop. Wouldn`t of suspect to find a shop owned by....... A shinigami. Well, a shinigami with the essence of hollows in her, to be exact. Pitiful, I should hurry and finish this meal, being in the shop of a Shinigami gives me hives." she states in a hush tone. Raking a sip of her tea once more, she took a moment to look around the room before turhing her attention onto her sweets.

In little time, she cleared her plate. The last of her tea was use to watch down the cookies. With both the plate and cup empty, she sat both down onto the table and reach for her purse. Looking inside, she removed her wallet, looking at the board that gave the prices, taking out the amount she owed, and a ten percent tip, she set it upon the table. Standing, she flash her gaze around the room for a moment, only to turn and walk to the entrance/exit. Opening the door, she soon came to a stop, hearing what could be considered the screech of a hollow, her eyes narrowed, when she realised the hollow was in the area where the human service woman was. "A hollow? I shouldn`t be surprised." she uttered before leaving the shop and using the technique Hirenkyaku. Appearing upon the roof, her gaze flash over the edge of the roof. "Lets see what power she has." she states while supressing her spiritual pressure. Of course she was referring to the female waiter, questioning if she had any form of power, or spiritual awareness.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]   Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Or Tea? [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1