Movies/Films - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies/Films

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5080

Character sheet
RPC's:

Movies/Films - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Any movies and films you'd like to recommend or talk about? What's your favorite movie genre?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6030
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:21 am

bout the only good part .-.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6658
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:36 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:56 am

but yeah thats about it x.x

did anybody see the new spiderman? x.x i like the older one better e.e
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:18 pm

@Kilik: As much as it would hurt my comic-book fan feelings... Thor sucked. Balls. The plotline was path-et-hic. But I admire the actors and actresses that were in there. It's a good thing this movie didn't have a bad effect on their awesome movie reps and all... if it did, there's hell to pay. Evil or Very Mad

Green Lantern would be awesome if it had good publicity and marketing. But I really wasn't feeling Ryan Reynolds for that role, at all. He should've stayed being Deadpool and made a spin-off movie instead.

Yeah I knew it was Natalie Portman, was just too lazy to type it out lol.

@Azreal: Black Swan is weird, but it takes a lot of analyzing to figure the shit out, and for me it's always intriguing when a movie explores into the psychological part of their characters. Weird intriguing is all I gotta say. (I always wondered if Mila really did give Natalie an oral for that, or it was really, really good acting. ._.)

There is actually already a sequel in the works for Kick-Ass. Saw the posts of Hit-Girl and stuff. I think it'll be released sometime next year? :DDD

@Ulqui: No, not embracing anything Twilight-related. Once you get out, you ain't coming back. Even if they told me they had chocolate cookies with bacon bits on them. No, just no.

One thing I must say though. I really hated the fact that they recasted and changed the original Victoria with Bryce. I mean, Rachel was THE perfect Victoria. Wasn't feeling Bryce. Stupid producers and their egos.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Ulqui-chan wrote:
but yeah thats about it x.x

did anybody see the new spiderman? x.x i like the older one better e.e

Seen it, loved it, but seeing as I've followed the old ones I couldn't really shake off the feeling that I've seen this, seen that, and that the plot was all too familiar. But I like their take on this one, since they made the real, sarcastic wise-ass Spiderman that we've come to know in the comics, not the sappy, gay-ish one Tobey did. (No offense to him, but when he tried to be all bad on the 3rd one it was just... No. Just no. Andrew on the other hand can pull off a bad, cocky Spidey real nicely.)

AND they got Gwen Stacey right. BOOM! MJ wasn't Spidey's first girl y'know, but we all know who he ended up with. But yeah, Emma Stone and her short skirts exposin' them white legs... nice touch >w>
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:48 pm

i thought tobey was an adorable spiderman >w< which is probably the problem Xwx
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

Soul Cash : 4336

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:26 pm

^agreed xD
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:54 pm

I haven't seen the new spiderman yet, i need to. O.o Toby was a alright bad spiderman, i loved the fight Harry and Peter had.

I get the plot of Black Swan, it was wierd as hell, but i got it. XD And that sex scene was really believable, so was the masturbation scene, Natalie Portman did amazing.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 pm

@Sumi: Oh, I know. ._. I think Chris Hemsworth did a pretty good job, and so did most of the actor's, it was just the plot that sucked.

And I honestly thought Green Lantern was good. It was a good role for Ryan Reynolds, seeing as Hal Jordan has a bit of a smart-ass-ish personality, and that's Reynold's forte. Definitely good when compared to Thor. xD I think they should have made the Deadpool movie instead...
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Hmmm, yeah. I remember Dead Pool had more of a personality and not a blank look or whatever. XD

If they do another X-Men movie(Not one of those crappy side projects like First class and origins), they should do really good to show different things. such as, show how Rogue gets the power of flight and super strenght, get more in depth with her personality. Maybe they should do a time skip or something. Having Scott return and Proffesro X in his twin brothers body and whatever. Then they can introduce whats his name, Tempest? I forget his namr, he is tthe main villian in the show and comic books. Make it a two part film, would be pretty bad ass.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Yeah, I agree, although I'd rather see the Deadpool movie before I saw another X-Men, just to spice things up a bit.

Yeah, Deadpool has quite a bit more personality than the one on Origins. It kind of saddened me and made me hide in my fanboy corner for a bit... I did like how badass they made him seem, what with Sabretooth and Wolverine having to take him on at the same time, though. Very Happy

An X-Men movie with the main antagonist being Omega Red would be pretty cool, I think. X-23 wouldn't be bad to add, either.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:52 pm

If they make another X-Men, they should add in QuickSilver, Polaris, Havoc, Scarlet Witch, Bishop, etc. All of them lol, make it so bad ass that its inbelievable. XD
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:16 pm

They should make a Gambit movie too.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Gambit wouldn't be too bad, although if it were Gambit alone, I don't think it'd sell very well. Maybe a movie about the XSE?

Ooooh, that'd be awesome. o.o Bishop was a badass. And Havok in there would be pretty sweet too. I honestly liked him better than Cyclops... xD
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:36 am

Just watched The Crazies last night. Been wanting to watch it since it came out, heck I even bought a dvd of it (which I didn't get to watch 'cause my lil bro snapped it to pieces >_>) It wasn't that scary, but it looked believable that everyone in town was going crazy and was infected by the crazy Trixie virus (make-up was the shizz). And the guy who played Hitman was there too, so it was all around good, had a few good scares too.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:46 am

Anyone watched Les Miserables or Life of Pi already?
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:26 am

Pi looks....awful x.x but I hear le mis was reallllly good
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Ulqui-chan wrote:
Pi looks....awful x.x but I hear le mis was reallllly good

Read the synopsis, and it's basically about a guy who got shipwrecked and got stuck on a boat with animals til the tiger was left... Not sure how they made a movie about just that. I wanna watch Le Mis, me friends are planning to watch it the morrow @w@
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:33 pm

i see Pi being one of those cheesey movies that just pisses people off xD
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Yeah well it is lol xP it actually has a sad ending, like you think him and the tiger will be the best of friends but then... wait I just spoiled the movie wahahaha xD

I'm going to watch Warm Bodies because it seems funny, guy reminds me of a young John Cusack o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Does the tiger eat him? :O

I wanna see that too @.@
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Newp, more like ding-dong ditches him the moment they get to land, hahaha xD

I wish we could watch that movie togethar @w@
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm

That's not nice o.o

We should~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies/Films   Movies/Films - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies/Films
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Movies/Films - Page 2 Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Movies/Films - Page 2 Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.