Rojota Su (Arrancar)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rojota Su (Arrancar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Title : Emperor of Darkness
Soul Cash : 4319
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Rojota Su (Arrancar)  Empty
PostSubject: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Name: Rojota Su

Nickname: God Phoenix, Fire Empress of Hueco Mundo, El Diablo, Goddess of Flames, and Lord of Fire

Weapon(s): None

Number: 22

Personality: Rojota is Very Narcisstic beliving she is the most beautiful Woman in the World even compared to females such as Halibel, Yoruichi, or Nelliel. Rojota is boastful, arrogant, stubborn, prideful, and retains a serious demeanor. She doesn't hesitate to impose his perceived authority over others, as shown when she takes the role of leader after removing her hollow mask. Rojota possesses a sense of fatalism that comes from her power, bragging that death by killing is something that the mind cannot fathom except for the fact that it is inevitable, even for Shinigami.

Rojota is a surprisingly polite, soft-spoken intellectual, often addressing her comrades and enemies by their given names. She rarely shows any sign of alarm or distress and often has entire situations planned out well in advance. Whenever confronted, Viciso is casual and uncaring, attempting to draw out a conversation and make small talk, which often infuriates those she is talking to. initially appeared to be a very kind, well-respected Espada and was looked up to by many, especially Emilou Apacci. However, this was just a mask to disguise her manipulative and very dangerous nature. In truth, she cares very little for her underlings , and is willing to use almost everyone around him as pawns to achieve her means. In her own words, she claims to be unaffected by any form of morals or ethics, as she views them as mere restrictions on her potential. She is, therefore, willing to stop at nothing to further her selfish ambitions, including manipulating or killing anyone if she deems it to be necessary.

Rojota is also Shown to be Psychotic, Ruthless, Vicious, Highly Sadistic as she toys with her enemies and when seeing thier pain she blushes and laughts at the sight of it. She is also Dark Humored, Brutal, Violent, Agressive, Sometimes even poetic. She views herself as the God of Hueco Mundo, Human World, and the Soul Society and everything will belong to her once she rids the human world and soul society of Shinigami. and plans in remaking both worlds in her own twisted image. She also Dispassionate, Callous, and Aloof at points when she is Highly bored. or just not amused. Rojota seems to only genuinely care for Halibel, Apacci, Sung-Sun, and Mila-Rose but abandoned them when they Joined Aizen as she hates all Soul Reapers.

Physical Appearance: Rojota is a Young Attractive Arrancar with Pale Skin and Crimson Colored eyes. She has long messy Red-Colored Hair as well. Rojota wears a variation of the Arrancar jacket with a low collar that covers the lower part of her neck, while baring a good portion of the lower half of her large breasts. The jacket, unlike that of other Arrancar, has a zipper running along its entire length that is opened from the bottom upwards. The jacket's sleeves completely envelop her arms, terminating in red glove-like extensions at her extremities, resembling the appearance of a cat's paw. She also dones a cape with her arrancar uniform to make her seem more like an Empress or a Goddess.

Rojota wars a Skull Necklace around her low collar has boned braclets and wears 10 golden rings all on her fingers. She wears a chain around her waist with three skulls attached to it. she also bears a fire Phoneix tatoo on her cheek. Her hollow remains is her right hand as when she removes her right glove it is shown to be nothing but a skeletal hand. as for her Espada tatoo it is located on the left side of her stomach.

Bio:

Rojota is a very mysterious Arrancar as during her time as a Vasto Lorde all she did was kill other Hollows for fun not to become stronger as she viewed herself the superior breed over all Hollows even to Barragan when he was Still Alive. Most of the Time she just traveled alone killing weak hollows as she discovered them.

During one of her travels she met Emilou Apacci, Tier Halibel, Franceska Mila Rose, and Sung-Sun being attacked by a Menos Grande, out of boredom and interest she slice the Gillian in two much to the suprise of Halibel's subordinates. Rojota told them that only the strong would waste thier valuable time with a weak hollow like that asuming they were strong but when she finds out they not strong minus Halibel she finds it disappointing but offers to make Apacci, Mila Rose, and Sung-Sun even Halibel if they would follow her. Halibel agreed with her suggestion.

Rojota help her fellow Hollows fight against many hollows and allowed them to feast and become stronger. Than one day Barragan came to her and her comrades and offered them to serve him, as he was the god of Hueco. Rojota blunty refused and slashed the Hammerhead hollow nearby. Later the same Hollow now Arrancar attacks the five female hollows but no matter how much Rojota defeneded them she was defeated and Halibel tried to save her and was defeated also but Aizen saves them from the arrancar and offers them to join him and become Arrancar. Rojota refused but even so Aizen used the Hogyoku to transform her into an Arrancar (that of the espada level). Rojota still not grateful left him and her friends upon doing an Arrancar outfit.

and four many years she waited for Aizen to die by the hands of either Barragan or some Shinigami. and upon Both His and Barragan's defeat. She proclaimed she was now the Goddess of Hueco Mundo.

Zanpakutō

Name: Fénix

Sealed form: Its Sealed form Resembles a Dual Spear with yellow swirls around near the blades and colored and the blades have red flames on them. She keeps it on her back.

Resurrección: Rojota upon bursting into Flames Rojota Gains Red top and red gloves the same length as her original gloves. Her hair becomes less messy and becomes shoulder length. Her eyes change to be brown instead of crimson and her hair beccomes more orange in color than red. And She also has a Red skirt instead of a Hakama. and A Large Phoenix is seen surrounding her at 1st but than fuses with her and Phoenix wings are see out of her back and her legs are on flames also and she gains a Flaming Scythe and flame collar. and her eyelashes become flames also.

Call out phrase: Inblaze the Heavens and Bring Forth Hell and Burn Everything in your Path

Ability: Fire Manipulation and Her Speed and Strength are Increased greatly.

Techniques:

Fuego de Dios (Fire God): By Pointing her fire Scythe in the air Meteors and flame swords and Arrows come down from the Heavens to strike down her opponents and flames also come out of the ground around her target as well.

Infierno Del Diablo (Hell Devil): She just throws her fire scythe at her foe and than turns her hands into flames and charges at her target and puts her hands in her foe burning them from the inside and than removes her hands and catches her scythe and attacks them from behind by kicking them with her fire legs.

Volcán de la Muerte (Volcano of Death): Rojota makes her scythe vanish and attacks the ground by transforming her hand into a flame blade and causes the ground to shake, and a volcano appears behind her and it shoots out flaming ceroes and meteors in multiple directions

Interior del Fuego Infernal (Internal Hellfire): Rojota transforms into a Phoenix and goes underground to increase the temperature of the ground flames erupt from the ground in several different locations

Las llamas del infierno (Flames of Hell): Rojota raises her hand and summons flames from below to imprison her opponent and flames than start striking her foe. Its only limit is it drains most of Rojota's energy.

Gran Rey Cero: Rojota's Gran Rey Cero is Unique among the Espada as she needs to Charge hers for a long period of time to even fire it and instead of using blood as a catalyst she has to use flames as a catalyst. and upon release it shown to be far more destructive and faster than Grimmjow's Cero. Her Gran Rey Cero's Color is Orange.

Cero: Rojota is capable of firing a Orange Cero from the palm of her hand as well as her tongue, eye, and fist. Her Cero is powerful enough to neutralize High Level Kido around the 70 range.

Bala: Rojota can also fire red Bala blasts from her Fingers, which are weaker than Cero blasts, but are also much faster. She is quite skilled at firing a multitude of these in quick succession even when not looking at her opponent.

Cero Oscuras: It is a black Cero with a green outline to it. This Cero presumably can only be used while he is in his release state. Rojota's Cero Oscuras is powerful enough to blast a destroy a large part of the city-sized Las Noches' dome. Rojota refers to it as "A God's Cero". Hers seems more quicker and far more powerful than Ulquiorra's the Original 4th Espada.

Role-play sample:

In the Dark Depths of the Menos Grande Forest there was an Arrancar with red messy long hair and Crimson colored eyes as well as red colored eyelashes. She also had a low collar arrancar uniform doned with a cape which gently swayed as she walked through the dark forest of Hueco Mundo. She walked as the wind blew looking for Hollows to kill and fall pray to her power. She is very cold woman who only wanted death and blood. She walked for countless hours in the forest until she discovered several Adjuchas Leveled Menos. One of them said "You wondered pretty far from your home haven't you El Diablo?" referring to her reputation as the Devil. She ignored his comment and said "hehehehe. I am going to play with you nice and slowly now"

The Arrancar woman than grabbed hold of her Zanpakuto and just stood there as if waiting for one of the male Adjuchas to try to attack her but when one steped one pace in front she pulled out her Zanpakuto and Charge at the Adjuchas Army. She ruthlessly stab severl of the Adjuchas Menos but said "Come On, I am not even trying to kill you yet! Put up a fight you worms!" The Woman Arrancar put her foot down as in challenging the males to attack her with all they got, to give her a challenge. As the wind blew She suddenly grew a Sadistic grin.

Rojota than cut the male Bat Adjuchas in half with her dual-spear zanpakuto and laughing manically with dead tree branches falling around her she said to the Adjuchas Bat "Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Your pathetic, your a worm. A flea, interloper, and a spec. Now you shall die like the lowly worm you are!" with those last words she uppercut her weapon and cut the adjuchas in two and with a pschotic expression looks at the other adjuchas.

The Adjuchas Leader says to Rojota in fear "P...please...sp...spare us....we won't bother you again." Rojota put her foot down on the dead adjuchas she murdered and said with a painfully obvious disgust "Spare you?....Muhahahahahahahahah. you got to be joking, if I were to spare a lowly Adjuchas, my reputation as El Diablo and a Espada would be ruined....Now Die!" Rojota pointed her finger at the Adjuchas charging a Cero as the blood from the dead adjuchas gathered into it and the wind died.

The Other Adjuchas try to flee but Rojota shot the Cero at them all Killing them all instantly and upon seeing thier brutal and fascinating deaths she says "Muhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha! I am the Goddess of Hueco Mundo I am the SUprem ruler of everything. No One Can stop me as I am the God and El Diablo of Hueco Mundo! hahahahahahahaahahahah" Upon stopping her outbursts she claims she is getting bored and decides to look for fraccion to serve her, the Fire Goddess of Hueco Mundo.

Statistics for MRD-3

Hankou – 3
Reiryoku – 5
Hakudo - 5
Seijuu – 5
Bukijuu – 4
Hoho - 3

Last edited by LordTerrantos on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4668
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:32 pm

Uh, you can't have a Segunda Epta right off the bat, you have to level up to it.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:08 am

Oops I thought I deleted that. My bad
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:14 am

Well please don't forget to remove it.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:16 am

I am working on it now.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh wow...

Uh, I cannot approve this for any Espada position, the most I can give you is a MOD-3 and that's a Numeros Arrancar.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/N%C3%BAmeros
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Hmm I figured I didn't do a good enough job.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Sorry.

If you want to be a Numeros Fraccion then you'll be a MDR-3 with 25 points.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:03 pm

How many chances do I get for apply for a espada with the same OC?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Only one, sorry, if you don't want the rank than I can just move this to the Archives.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Archives?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:41 pm

It's like deleting the thread but neither of us loose post count.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:01 pm

if I put her as a Numeros, can she be a Fraccion?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:08 pm

Yep ^^
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:53 pm

well than despite her being an espada in my fanfic. I will make her a Fraccion in this RP site.

but if I may ask. Did she just fail in becoming an espada because of the RP Sample and Bio?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Alright then.

I'm afraid I cannot disclose how we grade things around here.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Nah its fine. Like I said she was made by scrath unlike my other OC.

So what is her grade and points I get again?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 pm

MRD-3 with 25 points.
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Stats Added
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:33 pm

You need to change her number to a double digit and choose an Espada for her to be the fraccion of, also you're twelve points over the total for your rank which is 25.

Also, if she only has one hankoku point, she'll pretty much get owned in one hit >.>
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Fixed it. I think she'll just be the Fraccion of the 4th, once a 4th is decided that is.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:54 pm

You're still a point over >.>
Back to top Go down
LordTerrantos
LordTerrantos

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:56 pm

you should be okay now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rojota Su (Arrancar)    Rojota Su (Arrancar)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rojota Su (Arrancar)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Character Creation :: Application Database :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Rojota Su (Arrancar)  Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Rojota Su (Arrancar)  Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.