Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member
The Dark Closet Rebellion

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5080

Character sheet
RPC's:

Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open)   Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open) Andy11

I know you don't believe me...
But the way I, way I see it....
Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend in back
and break it, break it off...

Her heavy boots echoed throughout the dingy dilapidated warehouse, the sand and debris crunching beneath her feet as she continued to move further and further inside, the light from the outside slowly disappearing with each step. She looked around with a bored expression, the lack of interest in the place obvious in her face. However, their was a certain glint in her dark black eyes, and try as she may hide it, she was rather curious and eagerly anticipating the events that were to unfold in this place. A spar, with one of the elite guardians of the Consecro. Well that is something you don't get to do everyday.

She stopped right in the middle of the area and looked up, and there she saw rusty cranes, hovering over her head dangerously a couple of feet above her. She stared at them for a long while before stepping away, just inn case one of those things accidentally fell off due to corrosion, and it wouldn't be a good place to be in right now. As she waited she absently pulled out her switchblade, absently manipulating it with one hand, its blade disappearing and appearing in quick flashes with her expert dexterity. After a while she stopped with playing with her knife and pulled out a box of cigarettes from her pocket, and tapping it she pulled out a stick and quickly placed it between her lips, lighting it up with her rusty lighter, taking a few drags and staring off in the distance, not particularly at anything but she merely stared, her thoughts elsewhere. And with that her hands began to play with her switchblade again, the smoke rising from her and disappearing into nothingness.

OOC: Short post is short, sorry ^^;

Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror...

[Mood: Apathetic. ]
[Location: Abandoned warehouse, other details are unknown. ]
[Company: No one. Yet. ]
[Action: Waiting. ]
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 4975
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open)   Learning The Sacraments (TDCR and Light, Open) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Teiresias
Consecro - Age 20
"Learning the Sacraments"

There was crackling as a gate filled with the abyss before Teiresias stepped through. His nose immediately picked up the smell of smoke from the lady. His back was facing her, and when the black hole vanished in on itself he was visible to her. He turned his head to face her, slowly letting his body follow, as he 'looked' to her direction. The red blindfold he wore masked his useless eyes, "You do know, that is ill for your health." He told her as he took a few steps forward, listening. She had a swtch blade, he could hear it flicking out and cutting through the air. She was female, he could tell from the sounds of the breath. He got somewhat close, cutting their distance by half. The about 20 yards to just ten. He let his the blade of his scythe hang low to the ground, in a very non-offensive manner.

"It's a pleasure," Teiresias said, "You may call me Ty" he let go of his scythe and let it fall to the ground. His head lifted up and he let his skin feel the air. He extended his hand, so that it looked like he was going for a handshake. After a second he paused. "Don't tell me I'm not close to you." He lowered his hand. "I'm sorry, would you mind coming over, as a friend I think we should greet properly before we begin." He told her. He seemed completely oblivious, but he knew the exact distance between them, his hearing picking up the slight cracking sound of the tobacco catching fire in her cigarette. When she would approach, he would extend his hand, and give her a nice handshake.

OOC: You're fine, I figure not to much to worry about, just a spar
Action: Appeared through Black Gate, spoke and moved closer.
Fatigue Level: 0%
Injuries:
Wordcount: Didn't count
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1