Moderator Applications

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator Applications

Go down 
+8
Fensake
Yandere Doctor
Lance
nycboyLC
Kizomaru Hotaru
JayK
Genji Kiyade
Mugetsu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6037
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:13 pm

We are always open to people who may want to help out around here. If you're interested, follow the template and post in this topic.

Code:
[b]Why you want to be a mod:[/b]
[b]How updated you are to the Bleach manga:[/b]
[b]Any experience moderating websites:[/b] Provide links if possible.
[b]What you could bring to the site:[/b] How exactly do you think you could help?
[b]Role-play experience:[/b]
[b]How active you can be:[/b]
[b]Additional comments:[/b]

You must have been active on this site for at least a week before you can apply. And you must have a firm handle on the English language. If you constantly use short forms and make spelling/grammatical errors (OOC or IC), we will not consider you.

Note that if you have ever had a major screw-up here, I'll be less likely to consider you. Moderators need to set an example for everyone else, and they also need to know what's up around here. If you don't have a good understanding of how this site works, do not apply. I am very picky about who I choose, and since moderators have some power here, they need to be trustworthy.

*Side note: Moderators do not have access to the administration panel.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Genji Kiyade
Genji Kiyade

Soul Cash : 4233

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 am

Why you want to be a mod: I wanna be a mod because im active and ive done this before
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: Very
Any experience moderating websites: Yes, ive been a Admin on 2 naruto sites, ive been a mod on several Bleach sites, and a DBZ site.
What you could bring to the site: I can bring the experience of Rp'ing for 5 years to the site, im fairly new but this is nothing new to me. Im not super strict but i do follow the rules
Role-play experience:Ive been rp'ing for 5 years, this includes Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, Gundam, and One Peice.
How active you can be: I am normally on for atleast 2 to 3 hours a day.
Additional comments: I know that i just signed up and im new, but i have been doing this for a very long time. I do not favor anyone and im fair on my descions, I dont approve anything that seems iffy to me, and if i have a problem ill contact an Admin before making my choice(s).
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:36 am

You need to have been around the site for a little longer for us to take you on as a moderator. Stay active here for about a week or so and then I will be able to reconsider your application. Thanks for applying!
Back to top Go down
JayK
Seasoned Member
JayK

Title : The Unfettered
Soul Cash : 4776
Male Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Why you want to be a mod
I want to be capable of providing more things for the site, other than simply being one voice out of the millions. I want to help all with the site, and share my ideas coherently.

How updated you are to the Bleach manga
Latest chapter. Poor Yamamoto ;-;

Any experience moderating websites
I've run up to 3 sites, all anime-related. I now head an original roleplay, as well as moderate on four other forums; also being the head HTML/CSS coder of them.

What you could bring to the site
I have an extensive styling skill that I feel I could bring to the site. I have a hefty amount of skill in HTML and CSS, and have designed entire webpages for people who've wanted them. On top of this, I've also created in-depth and complex systems for RP, including an entire Pokemon battle system using only the game as a wireframe.

Role-Play Experience
Five years.

How active you can be
I'm on, quite literally, everyday.

Additional comments
Can I have cake?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 pm

As a moderator, you won't have access to the admin panel. But if you still want to help with coding when we need it, you can just tell me. I'll put you on trial for a week. If you've made an impression on Kizo, nyc, and myself by the end of this week, we will accept you as a moderator. ^.^

Basically, just do odd jobs like entertaining in the chatbox/chat topic, advertise/refer people, make sure people don't screw around, and stay active like you already are now. I'm quite sure you'll pass.

And we don't have any cake. v.v
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4647
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:07 pm

The cake is a lie, always has been and always will be ._.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5281
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:06 am

I hate cake.. Unless it's Ice cream cake! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:49 am

UPDATE: Currently JayK is on trial to become a moderator. We're willing to accept one more mod at present (including him). If interested, feel free to apply here.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4787
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:42 am

Why you want to be a mod: Simply put, I want to help people out, primarily in tying my high level of activity to a voice people feel they can trust and rely on.
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: Fully up-to-date (save any extras in the anime since I only read the manga)
Any experience moderating websites: Mod for a few years at a Zoids rp, Admin for 9 months (mod ~6 months previous to that) at a One Piece rp
What you could bring to the site: Being on as often as I am, I often see most of the goings-on and will often step in to try and answer someone's question or otherwise quell any conflicts as a fair third party, along with general learning through observation. In this, I can easily see what's working/what's possibly not, and what complaints people have when said complaints are brought up, in order to be able to address them. Lest I forget being known for not letting people wait too long on something I could take care of, and keeping track of quite a bit going on.
Role-play experience: 11-12 years, through all different sorts of settings and rulesets
How active you can be: Highly active, to the point of being here throughout full days
Additional comments: I know it requires a week of activity first, but it'll be a week tomorrow since I joined, so... it probably counts? >.>
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm

We start trials the day after an application is submitted anyways, so the week of activity thing works out. So, tomorrow you start as a trial moderator. I will PM you the details then.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:40 am

Since JayK dropped from his trial, we are once again, accepting one more trial mod.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Since all of our current mods are active, and we're nowhere near getting overwhelmed by work (or at least I'm not, and I do all the CP work + some mod stuff), we're deciding to close mod applications for the time being. Should we need more help in the future, a new update will be posted in this topic. If you still want to apply, go ahead. Just know that your app will not be considered until we actually need more staff.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6423
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 am

Why you want to be a mod: To alleviate the pain upon young Hashlyn and Kizo's head, plus all of the other mods. Plus, to stop the annoying shit that happens sometimes.

How updated you are to the Bleach manga: As updated as this site is. Basically, whenever someone posts it, I read it :3

Any experience moderating websites: Some on Gaia and some on a random chat site that I can't exactly remember at the moment. Also admin'd a Facebook page, but I doubt you guys would count that :3

What you could bring to the site: What else should I bring? I mean, I can always make more characters and help with the storyline, but I do that anyways :3 Basically, I'm tired of the stupid shit, and I'm tired of our current mods feeling demoralized based on them being offline when certain things happen. You guys need someone that can remain emotionally indifferent. Honestly, someone fucking up my CB? Ban. Fuck them. I wouldn't give them a chance to explain. RL issues cannot and will not interrupt this roleplay in the form of someone degenerating into a whiny bitch and bothering people in the CB.

Role-play experience: I have roleplayed since the tender young age of 10, and now, at the age of 21, I'm only looking for more practice and now that I've got this place, I'm going to make sure it remains a decent place to RP.

How active you can be: Since I'm homestuck with my disability, I can watch this site constantly, all day, every day. Plus, I can give you alternate means to contact me, should I be offline and needed. Although... Now that I think about it, if you need ME for admin duties, I must be making a better image than I thought :3

Additional comments:I can make the cake no longer a lie. (Testing to see if anyone remembers :D)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:23 am

Well, don't automatically ban... try to talk it out with them first (calmly), then if they don't listen to reason, banhammer.

I'll get around to setting up your mod status tomorrow. For now, could you PM me a picture you would like used for the sidebar? I'll get around to making that tomorrow as well.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4822
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 am

Spoiler:

If at any time you feel I am attacking anyone throughout please note I am not. merely stating how I viewed an event. I don't wish to insult anyone here. Life is stressful I know. I almost punched my room-mate a week after losing my job over him stacking cups on top of each other. i've been in that area. so remember the Distance I mention.....take a step back as you read.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5281
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:47 am

While we still appreciate you as a member and want you to stick around, it seems better that you remain a regular member. Your desire to help is duly noted and we hope you try to help make this site better whether you are a mod or not. Thanks for your application and dedication to the site!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 pm

We're now accepting applications for new staff members. Keep in mind, we're picky, so don't feel bad if you don't pass your trial, or if we just turn down your application on the spot.

Remember, all applicants MUST have a firm grasp of the English language. This means that, even in OCC posts, you use correct grammar and punctuation. Don't even bother applying if you're just lazy.

Should have good knowledge of Bleach, or at least know how to look stuff up on the wiki.

You should have at least one accepted character.

You need to be active for at least 3 hours a day.

You will be given 3 jobs, or rather, you may get to pick 3, but that all depends on what our situation is. These jobs include: advertisement, chatbox moderation, planning, approvals, RP moderation, etc.

Don't apply for power; you won't get any favouritism over other members just because you're staff; respect is earned over a long period. Apply because you want to help, and are willing to give your time.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Kazame
Yuudai Kazame

Title : Master of Pain
Soul Cash : 4164

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Why you want to be a mod: I really want to help on the site; i think i can really help out a lot in the C-Box
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: Very
Any experience moderating websites: Yes i am a admin on 2 Naruto sites and 1 Full Metal Alchemist site
What you could bring to the site: I am strict but will always listen to both sides of the story. And though most of you see me as a idiot sometimes when it comes to work i am completely serious.
Role-play experience: 1-2 Years
How active you can be: From 4:00PM-11:00PM
Additional comments: I know you guys said not to even apply but i thought i would any way because i see the potential in this site. And i really care for it even though i am fairly new this seems like a awesome site. So if you pick me i know i can help out so just consider me for modship.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 pm

We've already assigned 3 cbox moderators, we don't need any more.

Saying that we see you as an idiot, when no one has said that (that I'm aware of) just gives a negative vibe, which is not the best thing to put in a mod application.

And like I said about the firm grasp on English. Maybe sometime down the road, but not yet.

Thank you for applying, though. It's great to hear that you like the site.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
We're now accepting applications for new staff members. Keep in mind, we're picky, so don't feel bad if you don't pass your trial, or if we just turn down your application on the spot.

Remember, all applicants MUST have a firm grasp of the English language. This means that, even in OCC posts, you use correct grammar and punctuation. Don't even bother applying if you're just lazy.

Should have good knowledge of Bleach, or at least know how to look stuff up on the wiki.

You should have at least one accepted character.

You need to be active for at least 3 hours a day.

You will be given 3 jobs, or rather, you may get to pick 3, but that all depends on what our situation is. These jobs include: advertisement, chatbox moderation, planning, approvals, RP moderation, etc.

Don't apply for power; you won't get any favouritism over other members just because you're staff; respect is earned over a long period. Apply because you want to help, and are willing to give your time.

Adding onto this, we need someone who can be active during the day and possibly morning. EX: 10am to 5pm EST.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4423
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:56 pm

Why you want to be a mod: Well, I like being in the know, and I feel I can at least offer something to this site from my various experiences and wandering times. That, and to just make everyone's work load easier, especially with classes starting up and the such.

How updated you are to the Bleach manga: I read it whenever the site posts up, I pretty much skipped after Aizen was sealed until everyone went to the Soul Palace, really. If need be, I can go back and read it.

Any experience moderating websites: I was an admin for two clan forums (~25 active members, 70 over all), a mod on three more (~50 active daily, 200 overall), and an admin of the subsection of "General Discussion" For dota-allstars.com (If memory serves me well, my division had ~500 threads made daily, and over 2000 comments made daily. the entire site had around 100k active members, and more than 500k members, not counting guests)

What you could bring to the site: I'm a fairly chill guy, got a good understanding over myself and my life. Nothing really phases me. At least most things don't. Besides that, I can monitor the site fairly easily when I'm on my comp, having one of my two monitors dedicated to the site (as long as I don't need it for school). I'm fairly good with ideas and have helped a lot of groups through out the years stand out more than the competition. Fairly good with orders and duties as well, pretty stream line if given a set of rules/guidelines to follow. Also, I'm usually one of the last people that log off for the night.

Role-play experience: About 6 years or so. With a 2 year break, which I just recently pulled out of. Little rusty. However, I've never left the RP scene and still stayed semi-active in helping/giving feedback of groups.

How active you can be: I have 6 hours of classes mon/wed/fri, and only 2 hours tue/thurs. Besides that, I'm fairly active into the late night. For weekends, it really depends on what I have going on (I'll notify if anything major, or if I'm just out for a few hours) and I make no promises on my activity besides a little check in during those times, usually on my phone.

Additional comments: GOLD #YOLOSWAG
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6031
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Why you want to be a mod: After going back and forth on it for a long time (like months) I finally decided I want to do all that I can cause I like it here so much, even if its just something small.
How updated you are to the Bleach manga: I skipped over some after the whole Aizen thing, picking up around the time the quincies showed up. I might not have read all of it or watched every painful filler episode but all in all i got it down.
Any experience moderating websites: just groups on hash's favorite mobile website she attacked so hard...i won't admit to being a part of mobion though. (that'd just make me look bad) But yeah those all did alright considering where they were x.x Its nothing really fancy but i kept the peace...especially during said attacks ewe
What you could bring to the site: Alwyas being here has its perks. I see a lot of what happens and can usually try to break up anything that may happen within my power. I don't take sides. Even if I don't really like somebody all that much I don't treat them differently than some one i'm good friends with. I may be like a blonde sometimes but I am indeed capable of following orders and making things work, even if its my own weird sort of way. Always being here also means I can help anyone with a question. Being around as long as i have i pretty much got answers to mostly anything anyone can ask. I've answered wrong and been corrected enough to know whats right too(x.x). I just have to not be beaten by Lance.
Role-play experience: bout 8 years? maybe 9.
How active you can be: always here..as is known xD unless i have class. Maybe work soon but in theory that will only be on the weekends. Even still besides that I'm pretty much always here.
Additional comments: I'm not a gold digger like some people >.<
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6659
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Why you want to be a mod: Well, I`ve been apart of this site for a while, and I honestly do care for it, and its activity. And I want to help keep things in order, and keep eyes out for anything, just in case any of the admins and other mods are busy.

How updated you are to the Bleach
manga:
Very much so, though I did skip most of the fullbringer arc, the rest I know about though. And I read the chapters every time they come out.

Any experience moderating websites: Not websites, but I have help run groups on Moga and Mobi, I think I even moderated a bit in a few of Hash`s groups. Plus, I have tried helping here when I can, during situations involving hostility towards the admins and/or mods.

What you could bring to the site:
Well, I`m active, so i can always be around to help make sure people know ts a active site. I`m always helpful and nice towards guest or new members, even with the lag of my psp or phone. I have ten plus characters, so if i can always help out a member looking for a rp partner, to the best of my ability.

Role-play experience: I`ve been role playing for Two and a Half Years. So I do lack some of the experience the rest of you have, but I believe I am at least a moderate to advance rp, If not advance.

How active you can be: Well, I`m always here. Even when my hone is off, I make sure I`m active with my psp. And I may soon buy a adapter that lets a old model computer use wifi. Pending if i get the money needed for it. So I am very much active.

Additional comments: I may not be able to grade apps, byt i can in-force rules, and possibly move topics to the destination needed to be moved. If i`m not chosen, that is fine, I will continue helping as a regular member.

P.S: I really want my username to be gray, orange is so... Yuck. xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:03 am

Err why is everyone applying for this when we only need one mod? Anyways, I'll deal with trials and stuff on Monday. Maybe Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6031
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 am

Ah o.o Don't worry about mine then xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next