Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6658
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Kakashi Hatake

As the sun was in its begining stages of setting, Kakashi decided to take a stroll. Being coup up in his home the entire day, he decided that it would be nice to get some fresh air. Wanting to finish reading his erotic novel, Love and Paradise, as he find the story to be pretty gripping. Unlike Soul Society, Kakashi could not walk about with his mask over his lips, this being the main reason why he stays home. Something he has always been use to wearing is his mask, and without it, he felt as if a piece of him was not there. That is why he was in his spirit form.

Walking baout along one of the buildings of Karakura, Kakashi appeared to be wearing a dark green dark gray vest. White arm ware over his forearms, as his pants were normal black jeans. A white sabre blade sheathed across his back and his zanpakuto his hilt as the silver-spiked haired visord made slow paces back and forth along the building."My, this book is getting more and more interesting." he mumbbles as he flips the page. His eyes running along the lines of the book as he appeared to have a expression of excitment. As he look to the other page, a sound of a screech begin to echo about the city. This stop Kakashi's reading. Sighing, he place the book into his vest and shunpo'd to the location of the hollow. Identifying that it was attacking a soul, a young male to be exact. With a bored gaze, Kakashi flashstepp before the ollow. Unsheathing his zanpakuto and slashing down at its face. This disenterfrated the hollow prettyy quickly. As for the soul, Kakashi did not have that jurisdiction, so he vanished to another building to finish reading his book.

Last edited by Azreal on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Nikolai Deitrich

On top of the very rooftop Kakashi had jumped on, however, a shadow was cast, by a young-looking man. He appeared to be peering over the edge of the roof, staring at all of the passerby below. A low gust blew, ruffling the young man's hair, which was already sticking out in all directions as it was. You could call it bedhead, but it looked more like lightning had struck the boy, causing his short hair to stand on end, aside from his bangs. Hearing the soft thud of someone landing on the roof, Nikolai turned, seeing a man he had never before seen. He looked behind, seeing a Plus off in the distance, plus a disintegrating Hollow. Nikolai turned back to the man, a question in his eyes.

"Wow. You can jump pretty far, can't ya'?" He asked, with a bit of a German accent. He took in the sight of the man in front of him. He seemed average, but yet, at the same time, he didn't. "You're not going to take care of the soul?" He questioned, as he looked at the Plus again off in the distance.

It was clear that Nikolai wasn't a soul reaper, and a spiritually aware human would be pushing it, given his reiryoku. Nik stood up, before looking at the book, confused, as if he were trying to read the words, before turning away, feeling he was invading the privacy of the man before him. He put his hands in his pockets, now feeling awkward, having tried striking up a conversation with a complete stranger, and not really having anything to say. Maybe Nikolai had just wanted to talk, but either way, now he was put into an awkward position, in his case.

He glanced at the words again, curiously, although it was clear he didn't understand them. That was another thing on Nik's to-do list... learn to read.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] Kakashi-hatake-301

As he landed along the rooftop, the last thing Kakashi expected was another person to also be upon the roof. Then to add that the other person could see him, was a clear sign that he was not just a regular human. In fact, spirutal pressure appeared to be greater than his own. It was a suprise, seeing as the male was not a arrancar. He doubted the male to be a quincy, and visord? He did not believe him to be that either. Raising his left brow, as he heard the males question. "Hmm? The spirit? If i was a soul reaper, yes. Since i am no longer classified under such jurisdiction, i do not have the power to send them to the Soul Society. I am sure the substitute soul reaper of this town will handle it. While I can continue resting and taking out hollows whenever i can or have too." he replies. His brow raising back down as the young visord continued to wonder if the male was a visord or not.

"So, whats a guy like yourself, doing standing on a place like this? he asked. Figuring he would be able to find out his race if he engaged in conversation with the fellow. Though he would rather finsish reading his novel, but did not do so because it could be considered rude, so he believed.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Nikolai Deitrich

Spoiler:

"You're... not..?" Nikolai asked, a little bit confused. "But don't only Soul Reaper's have those sword thingies?" Nikolai asked, his naivety about most of the world beginning to shine through. "Are you an outcast or something?" He asked, curiosity burning brightly in his brown-green eyes.

He stopped, thinking about his reply to what this man before him had asked. When he deemed it safe to speak, he said, "Spielen and I were just watching the crowd go by. Everything seems so normal from up here." Nikolai said, looking back down at the crowd. They were moving so fast, yet to Nikolai, it seemed they were taking an eternity. Since he had learned of his own agelessness, everything seemed to be moving slower, and taking longer to Nikolai. Well, everything human pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 pm

Kakashi Hatake

"Usually you would be right, but.... There are different circumstances. Though you were somewhat correct by the mentioning of 'Outcast'. I was exilled from the Soul Society some years ago, so, i am no longer considered a shinigami. I am now classified as a Visord." he states as he looks around the area. Looking off of the roof behind him, as he look back to the male. "So, what are you classified as? I doubt you are a soul reaper, or a shinigami, and do to your questions, i also doubt you are a visord. So, are you a quincy? Or a fullbringer?" he asked, completely righting out the bounts. Not having much information on them, as he awaited for a anwser.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Nikolai Deitrich

Spoiler:

"Oh... that's strange." He said. "Did you do something wrong?" He asked, as he sat on the ledge, dangling his legs over, pondering. A visored? He hadn't heard of those. But then again, he was only introduced to the Spiritual World a few decades back, and hadn't been paying much attention. Nikolai took a second to ponder, now finally paying attention to the man's reiatsu. It didn't seem like that of any Shinigami he had come across. Well, it did, yet it didn't at the same time. It seemed to have a bit of taint from those monsters....what were they called? Ah, right, Hollows.

"What am I?" Nikolai wondered, pondering what it truly meant to be a Bount. Was it because he had to consume souls to keep living? Or was it the agelessness. Vampire's consumed the blood of living and were ageless in mythology, so did that classify them as a bount, also? Or was it because Nikolai had a doll, a companion?

After a moment, Nikolai regained his train of thought. "A bount." He stated, as if it wasn't that big of a deal; which to him, it wasn't. But then again, that was also what he was used to being his whole life, just like if he had been a Hollow, a Shinigami, or even one of these Visored, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to him.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:47 am

"No, i would not consider what occured to be something of my doing. To be honest, i do not remember how it all trully occured. At that time when i was exiled, it was against the ways of the shinigami, to aquire the powers of a hollow. Though i had no intentions of becoming a visord. It all occured because i did not want my comrad to die." he anwsers as he kept his gaze on the streets below him. His posture slightly slouched as he went into a squat. His arms laying upon his knees as he look off to the side. "A bount? Hmmm, oh, yes. I forgot about your race. You all live for long periods of times with out aging, using dolls as your companions. Though i do not have much knowledge on your abilities. Judging by your reiatsu, you appear to be very strong, no?" he questioned as he reach into his vest. Removing his book as he turned to the page he was reading last, still listening for a responce from the male.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5080

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 am

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] Otto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Step to the farthest side of my dreams
Be careful of what you might see...

On my own, castaway
Trapped and caught in between...

Darkened skies, tidal waves
But I am
moving on...

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

For reasons unknown, Otto decided to take a little detour from her long route home today, and took a stroll on the streets, passing by the residential area which was slightly crowded with buildings. Pity, she would've loved to see the sun set, but with the infrastructures in the way all she could see were the soft flecks of sunlight going through the gaps, outlining the tall structures. It was still somewhat beautiful, so the sunset wasn't really much of a loss then. Absently she adjusted her headphones before returning her hands on the pockets of her baggy pale colored hoodie, then stopped at a corner to look up at a street sign, squinting her eyes as she read the names. She doesn't go around town much, as you can see of her lacking sense of direction, the only route she knew well was the one that led her to her house, and the places her father would take her to (which was very, very rare). But now she was letting herself wander, leaving her feet to choose where it would go. It's not like she'd always get chances like these to roam around, so while she could she went for it before she'd return to her strict father and his strict rules. Besides, a little exploration wouldn't hurt...

The iris in her eyes flickered like small gold discs as her eyes scanned her surroundings, but the expression looked as if she was not there. Her mind, as always is elsewhere. But to where no one truly knows, even she would sometimes wonder herself where it went. She walked on, continuing to take in everything she saw, the weathered graffiti on some walls, the cracks on the pavement, the rusting metal on the street light post, even the occasional stray that would happen to cross her path.
                "I should go to town more often..." she mused to herself, and she mentally noted to take a camera with her the morrow, maybe the old Polaroid in the attic, and hoped that it still works.

Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw movement from above, and slowly she tilted her head up and quickly spotted a boy sitting on a ledge, his feet dangling on the rooftop. Long black shadowy strips would crawl down the building every time he'd swing his legs, making it look like some sort of shadow puppet play in Otto's imaginative mind. Apparently he wasn't alone, as he seemed to be in discussion with an odd-looking man (by odd, his face wasn't seen, which Otto found really odd). Even as she looked up she continued walking, not noticing an approaching bike messenger at the sidewalk that was coming right at her. However, just before the rider even hollered or alerted her of his presence she took a few steps to the side, her quick footing letting her miss the bike by mere inches. A strong breeze brushed on her, blowing through her messy hair as the bike sped past, the rider yelling her to watch it, which she took no mind and acted as if nothing happened. After a moment she took her eyes away from the rooftop, never stopping with her walk.

OOC:

████████████████████████

[Mood: In a daze ]
[Location: Streets ]
[Company: No one. ]
[Action: Walking leisurely. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Pearl and the Puppets - Make Me Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:44 am

Nikolai Deitrich

Spoiler:

"I dunno." Nik commented, shrugging. "I haven't lost yet, so I suppose you could say yes...?" he said, tossing it over in his head. In truth, he hadn't known. He felt he was slightly new to battle, though he had been through his own fair share. Nik listened to Kakashi's tale, nodding. "Ahh, I see...Well, sometimes sacrifices have to be made." Nik said, looking down, feeling bad for the elder man.

Nik looked down on the streets, making eye contact with a rather odd girl. He tilted his head, as his eyes followed her, before commenting to Kakashi, "Seems like there's another spiritually aware person down there. Is she a visored too? She's not wearing Soul Reaper clothing." he said, as he took whatever was bulging in his pocket out, holding it carefully in his hands. On further inspection, it appeared to be a small toy, carefully crafted from iron with various gears and cogs spinning inside of it. Even stranger, the toy seemed to be peering from above Nik's fingers, as if also looking at the crowd down below, the red eyes of the toy following the girl down below, also.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:23 am

Kakashi Hatake

As he waited for a responce, Kakashi read his book. Page by page as he seem to have a look of excitement as his current expression. Turning the page as he still listened to the other fellow. Letting him speak as Kakashi would then turn his head. His gaze shifting to the back of the male as he closed his book and place it back into his vest. Stanfing up fully, he slowly paced to where the bount sat. Going to the edge some feet to the left of Nikolai, as his gaze went to the one that was physically aware.

"Hmm? By the way she appears, i would of persumed her to be a visord. But, her spirutal pressure reads her to be a quincy. You know of them?" asked Kakashi. His irisis shifting back and forth as he identified those that walked about.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:50 am

On my own, castaway

But I am
moving on...

A few more blocks, a couple of corners turned, Otto knew at this rate she was never going to get back home as planned, with the sky growing darker and darker, the night slowly setting. She was lost, too much wandering got her in this predicament. While the common teenager realizing she went past curfew would start panicking right about now, Otto found herself amused. This would be the first time she stayed long out, and seeing as there would be nothing to prevent her father's wrath she decided to just enjoy the exploration while it lasted.

The streetlights sputtered to life luminating the sidewalks, and Otto's gold hazel eyes would shine then fade with each post she'd pass. Her gaze was now on her feet as she went on walking, one foot over another, one foot over another, however she suddenly stopped, something out of the corner of her eye catching her interest. Turning her head to the side, there she saw a music shop with vinyl records on display. She walked towards the closed shop, her hands pressing on the glass as her eyes lit up, looking like a child who spotted a new plaything. As she stared and read each label on the records, a few shadows moved behind her, slowly moving towards her. She felt their presence, but made no impression that she took notice, figuring they would simply go somewhere. They didn't. Stepping into the light of the streetlights, there stood four men, much older than Otto and they seemed to reek of alcohol and cigarettes.

"You look a little lost, kiddo... you're not from around her are ya?" Slowly Otto turned to face the men, her eyes and expression looking like she was wondering if they were talking to her or not. "Well look who we have here boys, we got ourselves a fine young girl..." Otto continued with her silence, and though some would already be uncomfortable and bolt the moment they had the chance, Otto seemed surprised, and even more amused on how her day turned out. "How come you ain't talking little girl? Come on now don't be shy, let's hear that beautiful voice of yours..." The grown man with a five o'clock shadow muttered in his slurred speech. With a soft smile, Otto just looked at them, remembering each feature and detail about them. Some looked like they didn't get a shower in days, with the ruffled hair and greased up skin. Their clothing looked like it hasn't been changed either, and there were a couple of stains in there, probably from the cup of coffee they had this morning and the drink they had earlier on. "What the hell is she doin' just starin' at us? This girl must be a fuckin' retard..." One man growled, apparently annoyed at Otto's calm take on this, and her staring. "She ain't talkin' eh? How about we start making her talk then...?"

OOC:

████████████████████████

[Mood: Lost and amused. ]
[Company: No one, 'til a bunch of grown men showed up. ]
[Action: Still walking, exploring. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition ]

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 am

Nikolai Deitrich

Spoiler:

Nikolai watched in curiosity, before standing up. "I'm going to go find out." He proclaimed. He ran to the edge of the building, as quick as one would expect from a young man, before an unexpected burst of speed sent him sailing onto the next roof, following after the young woman. Nik was truly curious as to what she was. He hadn't known of anything more than Soul Reaper's and Bounts since he had been alive. This was the first time he met someone that wasn't in that category.

Nik lightly jumped from the roof, landing behind the group of people, a cloud of dust kicking up as he fell off the four story building, not sustaining a single wound. "Ma'am, excuse me, but are you a quincy, or visored? We can't seem to figure out which." he said, as he walked closer, obviously ignorant of the impending danger of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4356
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:53 am

Ashe Silvia
The Frost Archer
Appearance:

<-------------------------------{

She could sense 3 beings of relatively strong spiritual presence in the area. She found it odd, not because of the spiritual beings together, but because they didn't seem to be flaring with combat. An eye-brow raised as crystal eyes narrowed in thought. She was wearing her hunting clothes. A hooded cape and a small bodice with an intricate golden armor to provide some protection. Her black boots accented with gold also suited her attire, giving her a hawk like appearance in relation with the other articles of clothing she wore.

Ashe was perched on the roof of a relatively tall building, not too high or too low, simply because she loved the cold air in this part of town. He felt 2 of the spiritual pressures move as they came into view. First, a female and then a male. She saw the female being surrounded by some lowly gangmen as Ashe's eyes narrowed further and her lips tightened. She hated dirty men like that, absolutely despised them. They reminded her of Kugo, the former leader of the Fullbrings. Hatred flared inside of her as she raised her left hand, the silver bracelet on her wrist glimmering in the low light. Actually, it was truly shining now, for a few moments before it dissipated. Ashe was now holding a very long icy-blue bow in her hand, which was releasing a dull bluish glow and a cold mist of frosted air. The temperature of the nearby air dropped a several degrees as she slowly raised her right hand. The air froze at the rise of her right arm, forming 4 arrows made of ice. She notched all of them together, in a cone like way, as she slowly pulled back on the drawstring. Her eyes were calm and focused, almost hawk like as she focused in on the targets. She breathed deeply in and then breathed slowly out, remembering her motto. 'You do not fire the arrow... You simply let it go.'

And let it go she did. All of her movements were fluid and silent, like the perfect predator. But as soon as she released her drawstring, the faint whistling of the arrows passing Otto and Nikolai could be heard as all 4 of them struck the 4 men at precisely the same time and at the same point. Each men had been shot through the heart as they instantly paled and fell over, instantly becoming frostbitten from the point the arrow touched them. The air around the men had also turned bitter cold as Ashe lowered her bow, looking every bit like a quincy, as she stared down at the 2 survivors in silence, studying them yet meaning no harm unless she herself was attacked. She wondered where the 3rd one was...

}------------------------------->
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:13 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] Naruto_kakashi0325

His gaze shifted over to the female, watching as she headed off. Questioning if she was what he believe she was. Looking to the bount, he was suprised to see him dart off to go and find out. Being in his spirutal form, he questioned going himself. Deciding it would be best to get his gigai. Vanishing with the use of shunpo, he appeared down into a allyway.

Looking left to right as he found his gigai on the side of a garbage can. "I should start choosing better places." he states as he entered into the body. Still having his book to read in his now vest jacket as he stood from beside the trash can. Not able to use shunpo, he saw that he was close to were they are located. Reading their spirutal pressures as he headed out of the ally way and sown the street. Turning once more, he found the two in a music shop. Coming up beside Nikolai as his appearence was now altered.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:10 pm

On my own, castaway

But I am
moving on...

Otto remained where she was staring at the four grown men with interest, however her attention diverted to the voice from behind the group. Even the men turned their heads to the newcomer, their expressions shocked at first as the boy seemed to come out of nowhere then turned angry. "Wrong time wrong place punk... How about you fuck off and you won't get into any trouble..." the man with the five o'clock shadow, apparently the group leader growled, as the others started pulling out their weapons, knives, guns, even someone had a baseball bat.

All eyes were on the boy now, but while the men looked at him with murderous intent, Otto's eyes lit up as she tilted her head to the side, recalling the familiar face and presence from memory.
                "Hey, you're that boy from the rooftop earlier... you wore really nice boots." she spoke with a barely audible voice, but enough to make the men's heads turn back to her. "I knew you were different the first time I saw you..." she mused, a small dreamy grin forming in her mouth. She didn't seem to hear the boy's query, or maybe she was too distracted to answer it. Or made it look that way. The men's head were going back and forth towards the girl and the mystery boy, trying to make out if they knew each other. "The hell are they talkin' about? You guys are craz---"

Sudden whooshing sounds ripped through the air and the next moment the four men were on the ground, gasping and sputtering their last breaths before slumping lifeless, the light in their eyes fading as their bodies bled from their fatal wounds. Otto's smile immediately disappeared, and her usual pensive look turned serious and alert, her head turning towards the direction of the arrows before turning back to the men, staring at the peculiar arrows which seemed to be made of ice. Otto gave an involuntary shiver as the temperature around them changed drastically, and she crossed her arms, her eyes slowly looking up at the other two people standing, the mysterious boy and the odd-masked man who just came at the scene. "Can you please tell me which way Karakura High is? I need to get back home..." she muttered, .her breath slightly fogging up with the cold. She seems to have not moved from her spot or made any intention to move towards them. So this must be why her father never lets her out into town...

OOC:

████████████████████████

[Mood: Cautious, alert. ]
[Company: Four dead guys, the boy from the rooftop and the odd-masked man she saw earlier. ]
[Action: Stationary. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Breaking Benjamin - So Cold ]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Nikolai Deitrich

Spoiler:

"Yup, that's me." He said, giving a small smile, as he noticed the four guys. He raised one questioning eyebrow, before realizing they were probably some low-life thugs of some sort. He turned to the man, who talked to him, his brow's furrowing at the tone with which the man was speaking. Nik tilted his head, before saying, "...Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Suddenly, a muffled sound was heard, as if someone were gagged and trying to talk. Nik looked to his hand, his face becoming extremely apologetic.

"Oh, sorry about that. Forgot you were there." he said, as he placed the small robotic toy in his pocket again, where it could look out at everything from Nik's side. Nik raised his head to talk to the man again, only to find they were all collapsed on the ground, bleeding out. Despite the chill, Nik didn't really feel it since he was wearing his jacket, although goosebumps did pop up on his skin. He looked up to the very person who had fired the arrows, before turning to Kakashi. "What is she?" He asked. "I've never seen someone spiritually aware with...erm...that weapon-thingy." He said, pointing at the icy damsel on the roof. It was at this point, he noticed Kakashi's change of attire, a confused look on his face. "Can all Visored's clothes transform?" He asked. Today was definitely a learning experience for the young bount.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Ashe Silvia
The Frost Archer
Appearance:

Ashe now saw all 3 of them and she deemed them harmless enough. With her frost bow disappearing back into a bracelet, she walked to the edge of the building, jumping down from the 5 story rooftop to the road. Before landing, rings of light appeared around her feet, slowing her down before they disappeared again. That was a Fullbring technique.

She walked over to the 3, her cape swishing behind her as she glanced at the 4 thugs lying on the ground, now completely grey in color with blue tinted lips and eyes. They were frozen solid from the inside as the arrows disappeared. She then looked at each of them in turn, saying, "A quincy... A Vizard... And a Bount..." Her eyes lingered on the bount for a few more seconds, wondering if he fed on live human souls or not. She did not like Bounts who did that.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Kakashi Hatake

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] >naruto_kakashi0325

Kakashi's gaze shifted down to the four, now deceased men. Feeling the chill that swept through the area. Shifting his gaze to the side, he look to where the arrows came from. "A fullbringer? How, odd." he states in thought. His gaze would soon shift to the female quincy. "Karakura High? Yes, i know where it is." he anwsers.

His hands lied in the pockets of his pants as he look off to the right of him. "Hmm? Ohh, no. I decided to get into my gigai, the attire i had before are what i where when i am in my spirutal form." he anwsers as he then looks to the other female, the fullbringer. Listening, he did find it wierd that all four of them were together like this. Its pretty wierd to see a fullbringer, a visord, a quincy, and a bount in the same place. If he was still a shinigami of the soul society, he would of been ordered to take them down or wait for back up. Which he may of done, but now being a visord. He did not care for the race of those he meets, for all he knew, they could be good. Then again, one of them was a bount, and must feed on spirits or people. He wasn't positive on which. "Yes, and a fullbringer." he adds to the females statement.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 pm

On my own, castaway

But I am
moving on...

Otto turned her eyes to where the boy was looking at, and she kept her gaze even as the shadowy figure made a free fall off the high infrastructure and landed with blue rings to cushion her fall. The being seemed to do this with ease, and her eyes were still glued to the woman coming towards them. "I wonder why father didn't bother to tell me that there were a lot of you running around in this town..." she muttered, more to herself than the others, her hands slowly taking off her headphones and placed them around her neck as they started to converse with one another. Well, more just them stating their observations and revealing themselves to one another.

"Bount? Vizard? Fullbringer? I remember my father telling me about those..." Otto mused, once again to herself. She does have that tendency to talk to herself a lot. "So I'm guessing you must be the Bount, Vizard, and Fullbringer," she spoke, her head bopping to the direction to the young boy first, then the masked man and then the hooded woman. "Never thought I'd get to meet the likes of your kinds before my eighteenth birthday, oh what joy." She seemed to be pleased, as she gave a silent clap with her hands before turning to the masked man, who seemed to be wearing some sort of human suit over his true form, and it made him look more odd than he already was. "Mr. Mask Man, would you kindly show me the way? I do need to get home before my father tries to find me and sees me with all of you... Not that I have a problem with that, I'm actually happy I met a lot of new people today..."

OOC:

████████████████████████

[Mood: Awed, but still cautious. ]
[Company: A Bount, a Vizard, and a Fullbringer. ]
[Action: Stationary. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Breaking Benjamin - So Cold ]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Nikolai Deitrich

Spoiler:

"Gigai?" Nik asked, confusion marring his features again as he looked at Ashe again. "This town is pretty racially diverse." Nik commented. "Fullbringer, quincy, visored, and me." He said, his eyes taking a faraway look as he tossed something around in his head. His musings came to a close, as ironically enough, his stomach growled. He looked down, before looking back up embarrassed. "Ahh, sorry, haven't eaten in days." He said sheepishly.

Nik idly wondered if they all fed the same way he did, as he knew humans ate food, but he had to eat souls. Nik looked to the sky, nose pointed up as he sniffed. "Storm coming in soon." Nik commented, having been around lightning and thunder enough to be able to smell even the smallest hint of ozone. "Kind of weird. We're all here together, and I've never even heard of all of you, but there's no Soul Reaper's around. Especially what with that one soul..." Nik commented, before his stomach growled again. "Err, no offense, by all of you, I meant a visored, a fullbringer, and a quincy." He said, flustered and trying to lament what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 am

Ashe Silvia
The Frost Archer
Appearance:

She narrowed her eyes at the bount suspiciously, the air already cold from her previous arrows to give an eerier air to it. The fact that her eyes looked like a blizzard of ice and cold death did not help as it was focused on the bount.

She then turned around to face the quincy, studying and sizing her up. "Quincy, can you make a bow?" She asked in a softer tone than before, which showed that she ranked quincies over bounts and Vizards. She then shook her head and said, "Never mind. I'll lead you to your home. It's not safe tonight..." She muttered the last bit, looking around at the sky. "Something is amiss." She added in another low mutter. It just felt.... Wrong.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Kakashi Hatake

He felt odd around the fullbringer, there was something about her that seem a bit.... off. That is why he kept his distance. Judging by the way she acted towards himself and the bount, she was not fond of them. Kakashi did not care though, he just wanted to read his book. But for some reason, he followed the bount here. Maybe it was his curiosity, or his feeling of something to occur.

One thing he did not like, was the female fullbringer killing the four gentleman. Scum or not, he believed that she should of at least knock them out. It would save any trouble, but who was he to tell? There was not much he could of done anyway, the female striked before he even arrived. Looking to the bount, he heard him as he speaks of being hungry. Looking to the sighed, he wondered if leaving the soul for the Substitute soul reaper was the best decision. Then again, he was positive the four gentleman before him would become souls pretty soon. And seeing as they most likely were not the kindness of people, they could be up for grabs for the bount. His gaze then shifted to the quincy, as he formed a light smile under his mask. "Of cour....." before he could answer the fullbringer cut him off. Looking to her at the corner of his free eye, as he squinted down. "Well, it appears the fullbringer also knows where Karakura High is located." he states looking back to the quincy.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:15 am

On my own, castaway

But I am
moving on...

Hearing the young boy babble on a bit put a grin on Otto's face, and hearing his stomach growl and seeing his embarrassed expression, she couldn't help but chuckle, muffling it with the back of her hand on her mouth and passing it for a cough. His naivety amused her in a way, and she didn't seem to mind the fact that he was a soul-eating creature who's waiting on a meal. Suddenly as if she remembered something she jumped up as she made a short quip. "Oh where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Otto. And you guys are...?" she trailed the last question for them to answer with, her eyes looking expectantly at them. Her body gave a slight shiver again when the atmosphere got cold again, and she heard the hooded lady addressed her, asking about her bow. "I'm sorry Miss, but I don't show my bow unless I need to..." Otto muttered in reply, a mysterious smile on her face. The eight-spoked wheel pendant she had on her neck gleamed a bit even without any source of light hitting or touching it, and absently she touched it, her thumb stroking the warm metal surface.

Suddenly a startled cry came from behind them, causing her to turn her head, and there over the cold dead bodies stood a ghostly apparition of the men, staring at their lifeless corpses in horror.
                "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? We're... we're...NO!!!" One man grabbed his head almost on the verge of yanking out his hair, falling to his knees and the chain attached to his chest making a few clinks as he hit the ground. The other souls of the men all had the same look of horror on their faces, some falling to the ground after their leader, the others still standing, but didn't make much sound, their eyes wide as they continued to stare at their own dead selves. "I'm guessing they didn't take their deaths very well..." Suddenly the men's heads looked up as if hearing Otto for the first time, and immediately their faces grew angry, almost crazed, their eyes on the group. "You bitch. You killed us didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!" Otto had a confused look on her face, her head tilting to the side as she heard their accusations. "But I didn't kill you, she did..." she muttered, gesturing to the hooded woman with her head. All the eyes of the men now focused on the hooded lady, and their once angry faces turned to that of fear, her presence apparently still sending chills down their dead spines. A few moments of silence followed, only to be broken by Otto's soft voice. "Is anyone going to let them go home...? We all need to go home sometime..."

OOC:

████████████████████████

[Mood: Curious, playful, guarded. ]
[Company: A Bount, a Vizard, a Fullbringer and ghosts. ]
[Action: Heading to Karakura High. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Breaking Crusaders - Ghost ]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:33 pm

Nikolai Deitrich

Spoiler:

Nik looked at the souls, before looking away, knowing the more he looked at them, the hungrier he would become. Nik could wait. He found it rude to eat in front of others, and besides, he knew how some races frowned upon his consumption of souls, so who's to say this wouldn't spark a fight between them? Nik was in no mood to fight, nor get involved in any kind of conflict, as it was something he typically tried to go against. Remembering Otto introduce herself, he figured it'd be rude to not introduce himself too. "My name's Nikolai Deitrich, but I usually just go by Nik." he said, quietly. Thinking back to the frost-woman's words, Nik looked around. Now that she mentioned it, something DID seem off tonight, but he wasn't sure what. The storm? Maybe. But perhaps something even more sinister.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:54 pm

Ashe Silvia
The Frost Archer
Appearance:

She raised an eyebrow at the vizard. "Of course I know it... And if you read there, Otto, I think you should know me as well." She said, pulling her hood back to reveal her distinct silvery white hair long hair.
"I'm the archery club teacher there. My name is Ashe Silvia." She said, blinking normally at the 3. She then looked at the 3 men who had begun to scream obscenities. Her eyes narrowed infinitesimally, but it was enough to seemingly freeze the spirits without the aid of temperature.
"I Killed you with one shot from way afar." She said in a low, threatening voice, her face having an emotion of utmost coldness. "If you wanna bet on whether or not my arrows can disintegrate your spirits right here and now, never to live once more as rebirth, say one more word." She said, as the 3 men hesitated, then ran off to the back of the alley, disappearing in the shadows.

She then turned her icy gaze onto the bount, her expression softening, although not as soft as it was when she looked at Otto. "You can feed on them if you want... Just don't feed on people who are still alive." She answered his unspoken question. She was very good at assuming things that the other person was thinking just by expressions and gestures. A scary trait about her.

She then looked back at Otto. Her lips curled into a soft smile, which transformed her scary and icy cold persona into an older-sister-like friendly look as she said, "You're right. Come on then, I'll take you there."

Her eyes glanced at the other two, her face hardening once more. "You can follow if you wish to. Just don't startle me... My battle reflexes might just give you more than you bargained for if you decide to prank me from behind." She said. Ashe was a bit friendlier than she looked to people who had atleast an ounce of intelligence.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next