Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6658
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kakashi Hatake

As the sun was in its begining stages of setting, Kakashi decided to take a stroll. Being coup up in his home the entire day, he decided that it would be nice to get some fresh air. Wanting to finish reading his erotic novel, Love and Paradise, as he find the story to be pretty gripping. Unlike Soul Society, Kakashi could not walk about with his mask over his lips, this being the main reason why he stays home. Something he has always been use to wearing is his mask, and without it, he felt as if a piece of him was not there. That is why he was in his spirit form.

Walking baout along one of the buildings of Karakura, Kakashi appeared to be wearing a dark green dark gray vest. White arm ware over his forearms, as his pants were normal black jeans. A white sabre blade sheathed across his back and his zanpakuto his hilt as the silver-spiked haired visord made slow paces back and forth along the building."My, this book is getting more and more interesting." he mumbbles as he flips the page. His eyes running along the lines of the book as he appeared to have a expression of excitment. As he look to the other page, a sound of a screech begin to echo about the city. This stop Kakashi's reading. Sighing, he place the book into his vest and shunpo'd to the location of the hollow. Identifying that it was attacking a soul, a young male to be exact. With a bored gaze, Kakashi flashstepp before the ollow. Unsheathing his zanpakuto and slashing down at its face. This disenterfrated the hollow prettyy quickly. As for the soul, Kakashi did not have that jurisdiction, so he vanished to another building to finish reading his book.

Last edited by Azreal on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Kakashi Hatake

His gaze shifted over to the souls of the four gentleman. Watching their reactions to being dead as he showed no sign of remorse for them. Seeing as they called the young female a "bitch". Shaking his head, his gaze shifted to the young female. Hearing her words and how she acted as he questioned her strenght. Her reiatsu reads to be stronger than it should, seeing as she acted quite..... childish? Hearing her introduce herself, then the male, and then the female fullbringer. "Guess i can also introduce myself, Kakashi Hatake, charmed." he states as he look over to the fullbringer female, who scared off the four men. Hearing as she told Nikolai to go and feed on the four. Something Kakashi did not showed any objection too. It is not like it was his job anymore, plus, the our men came off as scumbags. Plus, he would only object to it if it was a child, teenager, or woman. He was suprised Nikolai did not do so, seeing as he was hungry. He guess it was more because he did not feel like eating in front of them, which Kakashi found honerable, in a sort. Looking up to the sky, he also felt something sinister and ominous to occur.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member
The Dark Closet Rebellion

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5080

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:34 am

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 Otto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Step to the farthest side of my dreams
Be careful of what you might see...

On my own, castaway
Trapped and caught in between...

Darkened skies, tidal waves
But I am
moving on...

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

Otto listened to their introductions, her face never giving away if she noted them however. Otto's eyes flickered at the woman removed her hood revealing her features, her expression obvious that she recognized the fullbringer. "Miss Silvia... I knew it wasn't me getting the chills in class." she muttered, looking rather sheepish seeing one of her teachers outside of school, and a teacher who she missed classes to at that. "I apologize for not attending class last week, something came up." She didn't go further to explain what kept her from classes, giving her mysterious smile and silence, staring at the fullbringer with a faraway mesmerized look, only to turn her attention to the men's spirited forms as they ran away. "I'm guessing they're going home now...?"she quipped, tilting her head to her side in a curious manner, her eyes on the souls before they disappeared from her line of sight. She turned to the young boy named Nik, watching him look at his surroundings, as well as the masked man, who was looking at the sky.

"What are you guys looking at?" she asked, looking up at the sky as well, seemingly oblivious to whatever the group was sensing at the moment. But then again, maybe she didn't care of it much. "Hey Mr. Masked Man, is it alright if I call you Mr. Ash? Your name is very long for me to remember." She muttered, her eyes still on the sky. "I think it's going to rain..." she muttered, more to herself than anyone in the group, and she only broke away from her trance-like state when Miss Silvia called to her attention, telling her that she'd bring her to Karakura High now. "Yes, it is very, very late, I'm way past curfew... but this has been an interesting day..." With this she placed her headphones back on her head, then turned her head to Miss Silvia, smiling with the expression on her face saying to lead the way.

OOC: EXITS TO KARAKURA HIGH.

████████████████████████

[Mood: Pensive, slightly homesick. ]
[Location: Streets ]
[Company: Miss Silvia, Nik, and Mr. Ash. ]
[Action: Heading to Karakura High. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Vampire Weekend - Ottoman ]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:27 am

Nikolai Deitrich

Nik turned back to Otto, hearing her speak. He listened, before shrugging. "Just an off feeling..." He said, as he walked away. He turned in the same direction the souls had gone. "I think... I'm going to go this way...A bit peckish." He said, slightly embarrassed, before turning and running down the street, not seeming particularly fast, going about as fast as an athlete his age would go, as he caught up the souls, inhaling them, his own hungers now quenched for that week with those three souls.

OOC: Exit To....Somewhere. I'll Figure It Out Later. xD
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4356
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:22 am

Ashe Silvia
The Frost Archer
Appearance:

<-------------------------------{

Nodding farewell to the Bount and Vizard, Ashe followed Otto, walking side by side with her as they headed for the karakura highschool.

[EXIT]

}------------------------------->
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Kakashi Hatake

"As everyone seem to take their leave, Kakashi did the same. Turning away from the area and heading out onto the streets. Eyes closed momentarily as his hands slid into his pockets, with it being so late, he did not have to worry about running into someone as he walk. Heading onto another street, he enter inside into his home, which was a one story house, not very big. Entering into his room, he pulled out his book, flop onto the bed, and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]   Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me Finish Reading My Book[Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2