Embrace the Sun (ATLA)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Embrace the Sun (ATLA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azula

Embrace the Sun (ATLA) Empty
PostSubject: Embrace the Sun (ATLA)   Embrace the Sun (ATLA) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 am

Embrace the Sun (ATLA) 2sajwab

Fire. Air. Water. Earth.

When I was a child, my father told me of how the Fire Nation broke the Avatar Cycle by eliminating the Air Nomads using Sozin's Comet in its pursuit to share its greatness with the world. The Hundred year war began. A century later, everything changed and the Avatar returned. Five years ago, the war came to an end. After the Avatar defeated my father, Fire Lord Ozai, my brother Zuko assumed the throne. Tensions were high at first, resulting in near war with the Earth Kingdom over the city of Yu Dao. The struggles of the Fire Nation have only begun however. They say the Avatar will fix this. That he will rally the people of the world together to keep such a fragile peace. But I believe...we're all just going to have to save ourselves.

INDEX || CANON LIST || RULES

Back to top Go down

Embrace the Sun (ATLA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  General :: Advertise and Affiliate :: Link Back-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Embrace the Sun (ATLA) Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Embrace the Sun (ATLA) Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.