Greeting from [THEFROST]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greeting from [THEFROST]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Lost Soul
[THEFROST]

Title : Head Admin of Platinum Hearts
Soul Cash : 4974
Male Age : 31

Greeting from [THEFROST] Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from [THEFROST]   Greeting from [THEFROST] EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:15 pm

. . . E n t e r T h e F r o s t. . .
Greeting from [THEFROST] Snowflake
Greeting all on Bleach Oblivion, I am The Frost! This is going to be my introduction page as I scope the site out. Main reason I'm here is to have a little side project where I don't have to worry about the stresses of managing my own major Bleach Site. So, I found myself winding up here and I'm gonna see how I hang in this community.

Therefore, I may as well reveal a little bit about myself.

During the course of the past seven years I've gained much experience through joining, creating and being apart of many forum RP's. I've attained much knowledge from multiple RP circles, members of my past forums and formed a few bonds with people that made this worthwhile for me. My characters have been through so many intense stories the past four years that I almost want to make a light novel of them one day. Hell, my current state of my RP Skill has jumped leaps and bounds from where I once started.

You may see make some intense post's made by me when I really get flared up, but there was a time where I was making one liners, god modding and making an ass of myself. I eventually learned over the course of these many years how to role play properly, make exciting stories and get some blood jumping shit started. Even learned how to write better, increase my vocabulary and transition some of this knowledge into my real life. Apart from that, I've also even learned a few life lessons from the many people I've come across during my time as an RPer. For those who know who you are, I'd like to thank you for these experiences.

As for who I am as a person, heh, I'm loud, assertive, in your face and sometimes I can say shit that will probably hurt when I need to be honest with people since I am not the type to mask my feelings or gossip behind people's back, though I do mean well by them. I can also be kind towards those who are respectful, allies or good friends with me. Sometimes I may even try to help out people with the knowledge and skills I've attained.

Though, you shouldn't take all this for cockiness either. I'm simply a person who is has great confidence in himself, a forward moving attitude, constantly improving upon himself, learning from my mistakes, making myself better day by day and eventually on the path to some day enlightening myself.

Anywho, that's a small summary of myself and my history. There's alot more to be had if you ever wish to Role Play or just chill with me in the xat. Simply drop me a message, reply to my thread and I'll let the magic happen. Don't be afraid to ever contact me...unless you are an idiot.

The Frost out~

PS: I hold no guarantees about my activity on this site. I'm just going to see if it'll help a muse issue I'm having.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6058
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from [THEFROST]   Greeting from [THEFROST] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 am

Well, it's great to have you here. Welcome to the community. xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member
The Dark Closet Rebellion

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5102

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from [THEFROST]   Greeting from [THEFROST] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:01 am

Your intro kind of reminds me of a sci-fi hologram announcement from an alien ice species o: Awesome Very Happy

Hello Frost, looking forward to rping with you soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5121
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from [THEFROST]   Greeting from [THEFROST] EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:12 am

...Just from reading that, I think we're going to get along real well. xD

Heya, and welcome to the site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from [THEFROST]   Greeting from [THEFROST] Empty

Back to top Go down

Greeting from [THEFROST]
Page 1 of 1