The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KorSJK

Soul Cash : 2540

The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!!   The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:19 pm

K.D.S. (Shon): "Well I'm not sure how to start here, but I guess I'll start with Saiyan that I was invited by The Dark Closet Rebellion and come from GaiaOnline to ROCK YOUR WORLD with my friend, Kor the Greatest Saiyajin GOD that ever existed within the Omniverse tho unfortunately he's too OP to RP as here in the RPs so I'll hafta come up with something else for that, but that doesn't mean he can't participate elsewhere as is part of my style!!!"

The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! Awesome_xd_ssj_ninja_emote_trio_by_korsjk-d59odkd

THE KOR makes a grand entrance by seemingly appearing outta thin air in his Legendary Super Saiyajin 6 Hollowified Form complete with Bankai activated and all. (((Unfortunately a picture of this is something I do not have tho I guess I can use the closest thing I have which is a GaiaOnline Dream Avi I made that I can switch out if I ever have a proper pic which I myself am not even sure what it would look like to be honest. FYI the sword with the pic doesn't do it justice at all as his Zanpakto [a 7 part weapon in it's True Bankai Form] in Sword Form is supposed to manifest itself as an enormous black sword with a Demonic Red Aura. The Brawler gloves do some Justice tho with the Punch Daggers Retracted I guess.))) He of course gives off a feeling of pure terror that only the most powerful of GOD-level warriors could avoid experiencing. (UBER-XD) As he speaks, his Demonic Terror can be felt reverberating thru your bones!!!

The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! Kor__bleach_dream_avi_v2__better___by_korsjk-d59h1p9
Kor (Bleach Dream Avi)

THE KOR: "You should be honored as THE KOR has allowed lowly mortals such as yourself to be in my presence. THE KOR is afterall a powerful 3rd Tier GOD of the Omniverse that has pretty much the power to do whatever THE KOR wishes. DON'T CROSS ME!!!"

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Title : The Infamous Hash, Unlimited Potential, Black Ice
Soul Cash : 4360
Female Age : 25

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!!   The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:30 pm

Well thanks for joining. Surprised I'm the head admin here, you can call me Hash or Mug.

And we don't do DBZ crossovers here. Sorry. xD Lol.

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
http://bleachoblivion.canadian-forum.com
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member
The Dark Closet Rebellion

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 3404

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!!   The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Lol going for the grand entrance now eh? xD Hello Shon, I'm so glad you took my invite on going to this site, it's much appreciated :> oh and hello there Kor, nice overalls and the mask and stuff xDDDD

OP? Bah, there's no such thing *shoos all Out-of-Place feelings away* you and Kor are much welcome here, and I'm sure you'd fit right in here. So yeah welcome :>

The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! Urband11
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 3423
Male Age : 23

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!!   The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 pm

o.o

I need a change of pants now...

Anyway! Embarrassing moments aside! Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

Warning: Funny/Sexual Content::

Kilik's Killionaires
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 4982
Male Age : 25

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!!   The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm

They are a wierd bunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!!   The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Community :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum The 2 Kors Have Arrived!!! Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.