The Drunken Koi [Open]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Drunken Koi [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4378
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Drunken Koi [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

With the sound of wind, Deisuke appeared infront of the bar. It was lavishly decorated with some outdoor tables here and there. Nearby was the squad 2 building. "I guess it'll take that slowpoke some time to get here..." He Said, sitting down on an outdoor table as he waited for Jin.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6680
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:29 am

Kakashei Haruko

Squad 5

The Drunken Koi [Open] Nama10

Kakashei had arrived to the bar some minutes earlier than the other captain. Happening to also be sitting in a outside table as he ordered himself a cup of saki and a side of sweet dumplings, which he was suprised they had. Having to be tired and strunged out by all the paperwork he had to fill out, he decided having a drink would be best. If he had not, he would of lost it. Pickng up a stick, he ate one of the dumplings. Chewing down as his gaze shifted over to the other captain. "Another Captain? Hmm, i should probaly keep my head down." he said in thought as he look down at his plate and cup of saki.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5121
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:12 am

Kazuki Jin

Captain of Squad 12 -The Scientist

---------------------------------

Jin strolled into the area, hands in the pockets of his Captain's haori as he met up with Deisuke. "Sorry for taking so long. Still don't quite know my way around." He said, using the 'lost' excuse for his slowness. Jin, too, sat down, glancing side-long at Kakashei, the man looking very familiar to Jin. Unfortunately, this was a bad time for Jin's memory to fail him, as the name of the man Jin was seeing eluded him, so instead Jin ordered a cup of sake.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6052
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:28 am

Having rushed all the way back to her division, Hitomi had most definitely chickened out of her plan of standing against her terrifying captain. Instead she opted to roaming around the streets, in a somewhat stealthy way. She would peek around each corner she turned to, making sure she wasn't about to be caught skipping out on work when she was already behind. Much to her relief each turn she made was onto a street free of Soifon.

As she turned another corner, the petite lieutenant noticed a familiar face sitting outside one of the bars her and her squadmates often went to due to its convenient location right near their barracks. It was the captain of squad six, Deisuke Ichia, a face she and most everyone else in Seireitei knew well. There was a second man now sitting with him, one she slightly recalled but the blonde couldn't think of a name. She could tell by his attire that the man was another captain though, likely a newer one. Either way she had an idea. If Soifon did happen to show up out of nowhere it would be better for her to be among other captains, perhaps looking busy? If nothing else they would be the most helpful in saving her life.

With her head bowed Hitomi walked up to the table the two captains were sitting out, stopping a few feet back. "Evening Captains" she spoke in her most well-mannered, sweet voice as she gave a soft bow, years of manner training paying off in her favor. Raising her head, the blonde gave a perfect smile, tilting her head slightly to the side. She was half tempted to give up and run away as fast as she could, but instead kept her place, expecting either an invitation or awkward glances for continuing to stand there smiling like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
The Drunken Koi [Open] Naruto__Sasuke__s_Darkness_by_Amaterasu_kun

Having sat down on the table, Deisuke's dark eyes followed Jin as he took a seat next to him. A table sat 4 people, normally, as Jin sat across him. Like Jin, Deisuke also glanced at the nearby captain, who made no attempt to contact them. Deisuke didn't wish to intrude upon his fellow captain's privacy, therefore went back to talking to Jin. His scarf still hid half of his face.

"Bitch Please, you've been here long enough to know right from left." Deisuke said, rolling his eyes. His eyerolling, however, was stopped as a female approached. He knew this female, of course. They had been in the academy, although she was a year younger. It was Hitomi, of course and Silly Deisuke's crush. Deisuke was thankful he had his scarf covering half of his face, the blush not even visible as his black eyes followed Hitomi's course towards them.
She stopped and greeted them as Deisuke nodded back in greeting. "Hey Hitomi. This is Kazuki Jin, Squad 12 captain and valued friend. Jin, this is Hitomi. She's the lieutenant of squad 2." Deisuke said, introducing each other as he gestured for Hitomi to take a seat.
"Relax, Hitomi. No need for formalities. I was a lieutenant a few months ago, you know." He said, grinning as he finally pulled his scarf down, revealing the lower half of his face. He called the waitress, who blushed as she neared (Deisuke was popular, but Kazuki got a shy smile from the waitress as well...) their table. "So guys, what do you wanna order? It's my treat." He said, smirking as he ran a hand through his hair to mess it up even further, which sort of improved his looks..
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Kakashei Haruko

Squad 5

Kakashei's head raised back to the normal level it was before. His gaze looking out to the aside as he noticed the other captian, who was new, just like himself. It had only been a period of two weeks since Kakashei was made Captain of Squad 5. Having to replace the last captian, Souske Aizen. He was quite worried about holding such a rank, all the captians before him seem to leave in a odd fashion. Shinji was exiled for becoming a visord and gaining the powers of Hollow. While Aizen, seem to have been a intellectual mastermind. It was all quite odd, he could guess that the other captains were worried about there being a hidden agenda behind himself. Maybe he was also the same as Aizen? He imagined them to question. He knew himself that he was in now way like Aizen. His scores in the Shinigami Academy may be proof of that.

With a sigh, Kakashei ate another sweet dumpling. Pulling it off of the stick as he slowly chewed down upon the tasty sweet treat. Glancing over to the other two captains, his gaze shifted over to Hitmori. "A leutinent? Hmmm, did not think this place would get so many high ranked shinigami." he states as he sips moreof his sake. The silverish-white hared male sat back in his chair, looking over to his right as he look to his zanpakuto..
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 pm

[quote="Chaos Harbinger Kilik"]
Kazuki Jin

Jin grinned, knowing Deisuke would have caught his lie anyway. Of course Jin knew his way around. In fact, he had memorized the roads, names, and most of the buildings in the entire Seiretei, however he did enjoy taking detours so he could get a bit more time to think.

Jin smiled kindly at Hitomi, giving a small wave when Deisuke introduced him. He saw the way Deisuke watched her as she approached, though he didn't let it show on his facial features, something he was good at. "Hello. You can call me Jin, if you'd like. Most everyone does." He said, before thinking. Jin, despite being a rather lean guy, ate quite a bit, rivaling some of the biggest eater's in even Squad 11. He liked to get full when he went to restaurants, but he didn't want to have Deisuke pay for him. He grinned, shrugging, before he began thinking, wondering what would fill him up with the lowest quantity. Of course, Jin being Jin, he didn't look at it like most people did when trying to figure out what to eat. He knew the exact calorie amount, weight, absorption, and digestive capabilities each food had, crunching the numbers in his head.

After a moment, he turned to Deisuke, grinning sheepishly as he was sure his friend knew what he was doing, something Jin termed as a bad habit. He turned to the waitress, before asking, "What all foods do you put yeast in?"
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Hitomi bowed her head in Jin's direction, smiling as sweetly as was possible. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jin" she raised her head, proceeding to take a seat at their table. "My bad for not recognizing you. Your name or face haven't really gotten out yet I suppose" The blonde was a bit wary when hearing what squad the man was captain of, recalling the creepy man that had taken that spot before him. Putting that aside, her large icy blue eyes shifted over to Deisuke with a slight roll too them. "I know. Even still its only proper to use formalities with a mighty captain like yourself, Captain Ichia" Their was a hint of sarcasm and joking tone that leaked into her soft voice, her eyes only showing the smirk she fought back. "My mother would surely catch news of me letting loose with two captain and scold me about it" she gave a fake sigh, slumping forward in her seat. She figured Deisuke knew as well as she did about how much her mother's lectures really meant to her since she had bits and pieces of memories about her ranting when the lieutenants would go out together and pass the time and end up getting drunk.

"Ah I really don't want anything. I'm kind of just hiding" She admitted, giving a short nervous laugh as she ran her hand back through her hair. Even as she said such a thing though she picked up her own menu, looking over it and deciding to take full advantage of a free treat. "I have a feeling going back to my division isn't a good idea yet" she spoke absentmindedly. Hitomil didn't add on that she was just skipping out and that her captain truly terrified her. "Speaking of which what are you two doing all the way out here near the second division?"
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel

The waitress smiled as she pointed out all the yeast-y food on the menu while Deisuke answered Hitomi. "Well, this place is probably the best place to get a drink, in my opinion. Also, because it's one of the places they serve western." He Said, smirking as the waitress then looked at him for his order. "I'll have a bottle of whiskey, Please. Scotch." He said, as the waitress noted it down.

He then looked over to Hitomi with a chuckle, his dark eyes surveying her with amusement. "I feel sorry for you, having to take on your mother and Soifon at the same time." He said, grinning a small grin as the Waitress waited for Hitomi to make her order. After she did, Deisuke leaned in and told her, "But don't worry. Me and Jin will cover your butt as long as your here. Just relax and enjoy." He said the last sentence while he leaned back, his hands going behind his head as he let out a content sigh. He stared at the sky for a few moments before he said absently, "Jin, remember what you once said when we were in the academy?" He asked, The blue sky reflecting off of his dark eyes.
"You said you'd try to make an artificial Zanpakutou. Have you had any luck with that?" He asked, his voice low. It wasn't really a top secret, no-no work going on. But it wasn't something he'd shout about either. He had no problem with Hitomi knowing either, because truth be told, she was just adorable and it was hard for anyone to hide something from her. Personally, Deisuke liked her attitude and personality more than her looks. Setting those thoughts aside, as they might cause him to blush, he focused on the task at hand and waited for Jin to answer.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Kazuki Jin

Jin nodded, listening as the waitress pointed them all out. He thought for a moment, debating on whether or not to do what he had in mind, before shrugging. "I'll take this... and, this... and this... and this, this also... that doesn't look too bad, so we can add an order of that... and.. nah, I think I'm good. Gotta keep my girlish figure." Jin said, pointing out what he wanted, finishing with a joke to the waitress, a friendly smile still on his face as he listened to the two place their orders. He kept running the figures through his mind, before snapping to attention, listening to what Deisuke was saying to Hitomi.

"Don't worry, though. Unlike the previous captain, I won't ask to dissect you in exchange for covering for you. Or ask you to do anything weird..." He said, shivering a bit when he read the the notes the previous Captain hadn't had encrypted on the computer. Jin had to get access to those, soon. He was skilled in hacking, computer warfare being one of his favorite pastime's, but the previous captain was even better than he.

Jin, hearing Deisuke's question, got a bit of a downcast look, his hand slowly moving to rub his left shoulder, a non-visible scar running from there, down to his right hip. "Yes, and no." He said, debating on what to tell. Unlike Deisuke, Jin was rather secretive, though after a few moments of observing Hitomi, he found she would most likely be trustworthy. Coinciding with one of Deisuke's thoughts, he didn't find it very hush-hush either, though he let as few as possible know about it.

"Yes, and no." He said, after a moment. "I attempted it before I was Captain, going behind Kurotsuchi-sama's back... about three weeks ago, actually. I consider myself naive back then, as it seems so long ago, but I guess I'd have to consider myself naive again." He said, taking a breath, a sign Deisuke would know means Jin was about to go into a lengthy speech.

"I tried it, using a comrade's zanpaku-to; with his permission of course. The event's been kept a secret, though I've been under close surveillance since then. I wanted to try and replicate the spirit of the zanpaku-to, and try to splice and duplicate it. I knew that it would produce a weaker zanpaku-to, especially considering only once have two user's had the same zanpaku-to, but still..." Jin said, pausing for a second, before continuing on. "We called his Spirit, who had agreed. I took a bit of the reiatsu he was outputting while in shikai, in an attempt to separate his from his zanpaku-to's. It worked, and so then I tried to put it into an empty-vessel; the zanpaku-to of one who has fallen or been out of action, if you will. It worked, and it didn't."

Jin took a moment to reflect, thinking back to the incident, the adrenaline of it all rushed back to him, and for a second, he sat there, motionless, before sitting up straight, a life in his eyes that hadn't been there before. "What we created was something different; a prodigy, an abomination, call it what you will. It retained some of the weaker properties of the zanpaku-to it had been spliced from. But at the same time, it took the properties of the zanpaku-to it resided in. We defeated it, but not without a casualty. My partner was gravely wounded that day, to the point to where he'll never walk again. But it's only fueled my ambition."

"We discovered that there's a small piece that still lives in a zanpaku-to after it dies. So, after I create an artificial zanpaku-to, I want to find out how to resurrect a zanpaku-to. I believe it's possible, I just need to figure out how.
But as for an artificial zanpaku-to, I have a theory. The Bount's use dolls, a weapon similar to a zanpaku-to. I'm wondering if I can't summon a spirit in the same way they do, and try to place it inside of a zanpaku-to. If I can get my hands on the ritual they use to create a doll, I may be able to actually do it. But even if I can, there are numerous other questions to be asked and answered; will it be able to be given to just about anyone? Can it even be wielded as a zanpaku-to by others? If not, what do we do with it? If so, can they still wield their originals?
" Jin said, finally inhaling a mouthful of breath, his expression now serious and stern as he waited to see what the other two would say.

He knew Deisuke had good judgement, and so waited to see what his peer would say, though he was also interested on what Hitomi would say, what he considered an outsider's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:47 am

Kakashei Haruko

Squad 5

Finishing his last stick of sweet dumplings, Kakashei drunk them down with his sake. As he did this, his gaze drifted back and forth. He could not help but listen to the conversation of the other three shinigami, they were pretty loud. Especially, Daisuke. Looking to his zanpakuto, he gave a questionable gaze. "Mind your business, i don't feel like it." he states as his zanpakuto seem to had suggested something he did not partically like. "Why do you always prefere to sit alone? They are your comrads, why are you such a introverte all the times, Kakashei?" questioned his zanpakuto spirit.

Sighing, Kakashei's eyes turned dull. Looking out into the distance as he did not have much of a anwser. Its who he was, he couldn't change it. Plus, he did not want to intrude at the current moment. Especially since he was pretty much oblivious to who the captains really are, personality wise. Seeing as he has never really spoken to them, or engage in conversation. Times like this made him miss his few little friends he had back while he was a regular unseated and seated officer. "Because, thats who i am." he replies as his right hand went across his stomach. Growling could be heard as his dull expression turned odd. He did not expect to steal be hungry, especially after eating the dumplings. "Excuse me? Can i have your special, and a glass of water?" he asked a waiter as he nod and went to the back to set the order.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Hitomi hesitated only a moment before ordering one of the fruity drinks from the menu, taking Deisuke up on his offer as she had planned to all along. It was only polite to of course. After ordering she let out a long sigh when he brought up Soifon as well as her mother. "Its completely awful" She spouted, leaning forward on the table and resting her head in her hands. "Why can't Deisuke be my captain?" Her head fell forward as she pouted even more, running her hands back through her short hair. "It'd be so much better than that terrifying woman" the blonde grumbled, cursing her captain inside her head. "Though It must be better than the guy that had Jin's position before. Good to know I won't have to worry about you" She lifted her eyes smiling, toward Jin.

The lieutenant instantly raised her head fully in interest though when Jin's work was brought up. She arched a brow, curious and yet totally clueless about what he had been trying to do. 'Artificial Zanpaku-to...?' she thought to herself, listening with a new intense interest, being quite the curious girl. She heard all that he had to say, her large eyes nearly unblinking as she did so. A large portion of it was only that which left her in greater confusion though in some way she understood exactly what he had siad at the same time.

"Amazing..." she murmured without realizing she had spoken out loud at first, only to blush a moment later as that fact hit her. Averting her eyes she tried to think that the other two wouldn't notice the clear coloring of her cheeks. "I mean..." she began, sitting upright and pretending to look for the waitress and their orders. "You've really thought a lot on this. If its really possible...that would be a really amazing accomplishment. And if it were completely safe..." she noted, recalling how he had spoken of the state his comrade had been left in "..That'd be even better." She wasn't at all in the league of wonderful minds so she wondered just how much help she could be then or hoe much her words meant. "How can you find out about the Bounts though?" she asked curiously, letting it show on her face.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel

Their orders arrived as Deisuke was buried in deep concentration, focusing on Jin's words. This all began when Jin's curiosity for making the world's first artificial zanpakutou turned into a quest. Especially when Deisuke found 2 worn out zanpakutous which were some how attracted to him. They were currently in his office. 7 ft long, both of them and resembling his zanpakutous alot. One black and one white. Both he and Jin had been curious about them and now, Deisuke was feeling very interested on how much Jin had progressed. Deisuke had wanted to help Jin with it but Jin had turned him down, noting that it was too dangerous.

He was brought out of his deep thinking as Hitomi spoke up. This was the moment when the words she had spoken before Jin's explanation penetrated his mind as he fully comprehended them. She wanted him to be her captain? He cleared his through, his hand covering his mouth as a tinge of pink appeared on his cheeks. He shook his head to clear himself of these thoughts. Hitomi was more of a very good friend at the moment instead of someone Deisuke would crush on. He looked at her to notice her blush too. God, she had such an adorable blush. Deisuke slowly reached out for her face, his hand slowly making it's way to her face... His dark eyes were focused on her pale blue ones as he slowly reached across the table. What was he gonna do? It seemed as though the air had frozen around them in the suspense as Deisuke extended his cold, pale hand towards her warm, beautiful face. His fingers reaching out for a touch... Was he finally making a move?

Nope. He simply poked her nose suddenly and said, "Boop." Smirking, he withdrew his hand , bringing another carton of apple juice out from his pocket as he poured it into the glass, before mixing some whiskey into it.
"You shouldn't think much about this matter, Hitomi-chan. It would put more stress on you. But you do have a good question." He said, taking a sip of his drink, the minty taste of Alcohol a greeting to his taste-less mouth. "We aren't arrancars or evil people, so we can't just haul a bount off from the world. I still believe there is a few of them in the Living world, so I guess we just have to bring someone with his own consent." He said, glancing at Jin to see if he had the same thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Kazuki Jin

For a second, the air seemed still, as Deisuke reached across to Hitomi; Jin even found he was holding his own breath, as he waited to see what would happen. After having known each other for years, Jin knew of Deisuke's affections for the lieutenant, but was shocked at such a bold move, before realizing that Deisuke only 'booped' her nose. He had to swallow down a laugh, as it was completely unanticipated, something Jin did not expect. As he calmed down, he started rolling around numerous possibilities that were suddenly coming to him, as if talking about it had loosened the frustrating barrier that had been at odds with Jin's creativity, blocking him thinking of ways he could perform the zanpaku-to revitalization or transfer. "There's a few problems, however."

in stopped and thought for a second, before going into explanation again, only briefly taking a sip of sake, using the water as a chaser before hand, launching into his tirade. "I read some texts on the Bounts. I believe that if we could get one that would be willing to help us, and even bring a book I've read on on the creation of dolls, we might be able to implement a doll's soul into zanpaku-to, deceased or otherwise." he said, as he sipped at the water again. He thought, before nodding to what Deisuke said. "I'm sure there's some out there, maybe even in Karakura Town or Naruki or Kagamino City, but it's a matter of finding them. So far, we have nothing to locate one. I can't create a Bount-tracking device, because I've never encountered one to effectively study all the components of it and its reishi to be able to create a scanner to locate one. While I believe that there was one in existence a while ago, I'm not sure where it is now, so I practically have to start off fresh. " He said, as he glanced at Kakashei at the nearby table, making it look as if he was just idly looking around, before turning back to Deisuke and Hitomi.

Jin remembered the zanpaku-to Deisuke had found, and even kept them safely locked up until the day he was certain he could access the spirit inside of them. He knew Deisuke was burning with curiosity about them, or at least he figured he was, though Deisuke would never show it. Truth be told, Jin was probably just as, if not more, curious about them, moreso how to create an artifical zanpaku-to through them, rather than the blades themselves. He remembered Hitomi's last question, before answering, "Special texts that are limited to Captain's, though I think some of the Seated Officers and Lieutenants are able to access some of them; not to mention the store of notes and such that all the former Captain's of Squad 12 left behind. Only two of them mentioned the Bounts before; one of them talking about a wound that they had received that would not heal, which later I found out he had died from, and the one before Mayuri-sama, speaking of a highly intelligent being of a vampiric nature that meant to harm to others, though refused to give away too much information about their species. Based on the description, they may have been the same bount, but I'm not sure."He said, before realizing he had let a little too much information out. (By his opinion, at least, as he knew only the Head Captain, Central 46, and the latest Captain of Squad 12 were the only ones who had the rights to see the texts any time they want; being mostly a secret to most other Squads, the Captain of Squad 12 witholding the right to deny access to the texts from other squads. It's not that he didn't trust them, it's that he felt the texts sacred, and himself one of the few preacher's able to understand what these words mean, being almost incomprehensible to most anyway.

"But if we do find one, it's a must that they have, or have had a doll, unless they have their book. Without it, they're useless. We need the summoning technique they use to bring their doll into the world, since that's one of the only ways to actually trap a spirit from another plane of existence onto this one."He said, before thinking. "However, I might also be able to work with a Caja Negacion of the Arrancar. It's more iffy than the Doll idea, but it's something I'm willing to try. Unfortunately, only the Espada Lord and Espada have them." He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 am

Kakashei Haruko

Some time later, the waiter returned with his meal. Setting it down before him along with a glass of water. Not wanting to drink any more alcohol, he decided to cit himself off. "Thank You" he states as the waiter nodded and headed to another table.

Grabbing his utensil, he chow downed upon the meal that was before him. Having to still be hungry, it was something that filled his stomach. It did not take him long to finish the meal, drinking down his water, he watched it down and look over to the sky above. "Hmmm, guess i will head back to the barracks, i am beginning to get sleepy." he states as he back out his chair and stood. Taking out his money compartment as he took out the amount for the meals as well as a ten percent tip. Setting it upon the table, as he grabbd his zanpakuto and placed it upon his hip. Pushing back in his chair, he glance over to the tables with the captains before turning and walking off back to his barracks. ~Whistling~

Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:14 am

Hitomi just watched Deisuke's hand as it was raised. She locked her light eyes with his dark ones, the arch of her brow as question showed in her irises. What was with this strange was everything had slowed down until it was like nothing was happening around them at all. It made her own blush return all over again as she simply stared. But then the entire feeling changed and reality set in as Deisuke poked the tip of her nose with that "Boop" and making her flinch back, shaking her head. "What the-" She rubbed her nose, which also served to hiding to tint of her cheeks as she put on a pout in return to Deisuke's smirk. "You!" she crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back in her chair as she halfheartedly rolled her eyes before narrowing them into a weak glare. Though in the back of her mind she still wondered what she had been expecting instead.

Much to her relief Jin began to speak once again, capturing her attention, or rather as much as he could. Much like before she really only caught half of what he was saying, spending time thinking back on what he said before and trying to make sense of it, and even only part of that was anything she could label as something she understood. So she just nodded along, her blue eyes somewhat distant and unblinking. She did understand that some of what he was saying wasn't exactly things that were meant for them to be told and she could tell the moment Jin realized it himself

"Maybe a bount will magically appear out of nowhere.." she spoke quietly, leifting up her drink and taking a few sweet sips. "I mean if there are really some they might show up sometime..?" Obviously she was doubting of it herself but subconciously she was doing just as Deisuke had suggested and not gotten all that invested in it, definately not enough to pitch any good ideas out. This really wasn't anything up her alley and again she was left to pout, downturning her lips distastefully at that fact though she took a few more sips to hide such a thing the best she could manage. "Either way I'm sure you'll pull something off" the blonde reassured, giving one of those smiles that made her look even more like the child her small body played her off as.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:28 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

Deisuke listened to Jin, his face set and his eyes serious. "From what I have heard, the last Captain, Mayuri, has had personal contact with Bounts. And from what I know of him, I'm sure he didn't get rid of all that data..." Deisuke said, a small smirk appearing on his face.
"He'd probably make it hard for you to find it, so he'd be training you in a way if you searched for it hard enough. As for your artificial zanpakutou research, Jin. I'd suggest you to try the Quincy's methods to strengthen it. The way they use the surrounding Reishi to form their weapons. Similarly, you can give it reishi-absorbing principals so it can gain it's sustenance from the surrounding reishi instead of sapping it from it's wielder's life-force." Deisuke said. The words coming out of his own mouth made sense to him. Mayuri was like that. Right in his own, weird-ass way. As Hitomi said her 'magically out of nowhere' piece and then followed up with the next line, Deisuke chuckled.

"Silly Hitomi-chan. You're a part of this as much as we are." He said, grinning. "There's no one I would trust more in a hidden hush-hush topic than you, Hitomi-chan... Aside from Jin." Deisuke said, shrugging. "But I believe we can postpone this matter for the latter. " He said, his face becoming serious again. "I've been observing the Living world... And I've found some oddities..." He said, taking a sip of his apple-mixed whiskey.
"It seems that there is alot more hellish energy in the area than usual. Also, there's been more sightings of Togabito." Deisuke said, his eyes narrowed as he thought about this matter. He then offered his glass of whiskey to Hitomi. "And I do believe your strict captain and strict mother don't let you drink this type of drink." He said, smirking at Hitomi as he waited for her move. "I know personally that being denied something only builds up the curiousity. Go on, have a sip." He said, giving a mischievous wink.

------------------------------------------
Reiatsu Level: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ - █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ - █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Pre-Release

Shikai

Bankai

Mood: Thoughtful

Health: Perfect
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Kazuki Jin

Nodding as he listened to Hitomi speak, he smiled, hearing the girl's encouragement. "I thank you for the encouragement, but only time will tell." He said, before hearing Deisuke pipe up, turning to him to listen, also. He listened to Deisuke's quincy theory, shaking his head. "I don't think that will work because of the various differences between the quincy weapons and zanpaku-to; while they absorb reishi to form their bow's, a zanpaku-to already has a physical form, and therefore has no need to gather reishi to form, and a quincy cross doesn't have a spirit inside of it. And it might be possible to gather reishi to sustain itself, but for now I'm just attempting to replicate a zanpaku-to. The reishi absorption will come later. That's where the real problem comes in. If you want to hack and slash stuff with the zanpaku-to, be my guest, it's definitely possible, but to give it the abilities that we shinigami have? For that, we need a spirit, which is why the book of bounts would be needed, or at least a bount that could replicate the procedure." He said, realizing that Deisuke was right about Mayuri, and that he might have hidden the notes. Anybody who had even remotely heard of Mayuri knew he was a slippery little bastard, and probably hid them somewhere, waiting for someone of an intelligence at his own level, or possibly higher, to find them.

He nodded, agreeing with Deisuke. "I've had my surveillance team place various data feeds around the world of the living; I agree. I've noticed this too, and have counted two Togabito so far, along with something else." He said, referring to the Sins, as he had never read of one before; not that he had actually checked the libraries yet, but he hadn't come across them in his reading. "Whatever they are, they're powerful. Enough to where some of them fried the data feed's without even meaning to, I believe." He said, as he sat back, watching Deisuke's interaction with Hitomi, offering her a drink. He smiled, remembering his first drink fondly, as that was probably the only time he didn't do something stupid while drunk. He turned, hearing footsteps, only to see the waitress bring their orders, a cart needed to bring all of the dishes, a second cart being wheeled over to bring the rest of Jin's order.

Jin stopped himself from eating, hating to be the first one to take a bite always. While he had an easily large appetite, and as ridiculous as it sounds, it made him feel self-conscious to take the first bite of his food out of any group he was with at the time; sometimes he'd order a large meal and not take a single bite because nobody else would.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm

"Silly? You..." She had begun to say something, choosing to pipe down and take another sip of her own drink. She stopped , her large eyes blinking at the extended glass of whiskey. She eyed it for another moment before slowly lowering her drink, a bit of apprehension on her face. How right he was though. Hitomi had never even had the thought of trying something like whiskey, knowing full well it wasn't exactly something she would have been allowed to think about trying. "Oh I dunno. I wouldn't want to go and do something those two don't approve of" The blonde sighed out dramatically, looking off in the distance before she looked back to Deisuke. She smiled mischievously and took the offered glass, that excitement of rule breaking run from her head to her toes.

As she was about to take a sip, Jin began talking and caught her attention. She had known togabito were running around in the worlld of the living but these unknown things made her a bit nervous. "Scary.." she muttered not really meaning to as she often did, left to roll her eyes at herself and cover up, which unfortunately was the whiskey she hadn't quite prepared for. Hitomi instantly set the glass down as she swallowed the dtrong drink hard, covering her mouth, looking over to Deaisuke.

"You like that stuff?" she panted out, picking up her drink to wash away the remnants of the whiskey to the best of her ability. It surely did not suit her tastes, which she made perhaps a bit too obvious. Hitomi blushed wildly as she placed her now empty glass back on the table, refusing to look at either of the males in her company as she pouted, her hand shoved down in her lap anf her back stick straight.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:18 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

Deisuke snickered at Hitomi's reaction, taking his drink back and taking a small sip of it. "Yeah... The first time isn't really that fascinating for most people. But it's the after taste that is awesome." He said, smirking at Hitomi before he turned around to face Jin. Fried the data feeds? Shit, even Deisuke couldn't do that.
"So the Big Guns have finally come out to play, I believe?" He guessed, taking another sip of his apple-y whiskey. His dark eyes were lost in thought as he tried to think up what could be possibly that strong that it fried the data feeds of squad 12.
"Perhaps we should go investigate one day." He said, as he suddenly frowned.
"Speaking of Investigate, isn't Soifon Looking for you? It's odd she hasn't found you yet, considering you're close to squad 2." Deisuke said, a questioning look on his face. He looked at Hitomi, seeing her heavy blush, Deisuke blushed as well. "Um... Yeah... Poodles..." He muttered incoherently and almost inaudibly, looking down at his drink. Why did Hitomi have to be so innocent looking!? Made Deisuke want to pounce here.

"I think... We should take a trip into the human world after this... To escape all the work that's waiting for us back at the office as well as to investigate this matter. Jin, you're coming with me since I need you to take notes. Might help alot. I'll take responsibility for you as well, Hitomi." He Said, giving her a small proud smirk. Not the proud of himself smirk, but the proud of her smirk. "Soifon will believe me. She always did know how much I value'd your abilities." He said, grinning as he raised his glass as a toast and then downed the entire contents of the glass. Although now a regular drinker, Deisuke knew how to hold his liquor.

Pre-Release

Shikai

Bankai

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:15 am

Kazuki Jin

Jin gave a small chuckle as he watched the lieutenants reaction to the whiskey. Truth be told, he wasn't too fond of it either. For some reason, he only enjoyed non-alcoholic drinks, sake, or moonshine, something he found that he shouldn't keep around his offices like some did sake. "You believe correctly. What we could pick-up, however, was that the few we got glimpses of before the feed's crashed was that some of them had chains, just like the Togabito." He said, glancing longingly at the food for a moment, before shaking his head, as if snapping himself out of something, facing Deisuke and Hitomi again.

Hearing Deisuke suggest going into the world of the living, he nodded. "Not just me though. I'm bringing two of my best researchers to help. I'll personally defend them, but it'll be difficult for me to take notes on everything alone. Besides... if they come, I won't have to do notes." He said, grinning. He hated notes, as it was one of the things he usually over-did, not realizing you didn't have to note EVERYTHING about the subject. Plus, an eidetic memory helped to serve his purpose; he knew he wasn't terribly perceptive, though, and figured two more of his squad would notice the things he wouldn't.

Jin got silent for a moment, before speaking again. "However, one more thing... there was a report of an Arrancar in the area, near where one of these data feeds crashed when the Unknown Organism walked by. A pretty powerful one, at that. I would place it no lower than Tercera." He said, as he linked his fingers, wondering why the Arrancar had been there, and why the Unknown had been there, with it. Were they working together? He had not a clue.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:45 am

Hearing their shared amusement Hitomi shot two deadly glares between the captains, a look so scary and out of her nature it was clear it was something she had picked up from her terrifying captain. Her mouth twitched in a small, dark smile as she looked between them then back to where ever she had been staring off the before, turning her nose up. "Well i suppose it will never be fascinating cause I'm never drinking that stuff again" she there out there. "Or any other drink you ever offer me for that matter" which was obviously not the truth but for now she would pretend like it was like her life depended on it.

The blonde's head dropped when her captain was brought up. It really was a wonder she hadn't been captured and dragged back to torture yet. "Maybe she just hasn't noticed I'm gone yet...?" Hitomi really hoped that was the case since she was generally so close to the squad 2 barracks. If Soifon knew she'd be doomed in a matter of minutes. Hitomi heard Deisuke say something else but his voice was so low that she didn't have a chance at catching it. "What?" She lifted her head, one brow arched in question trying to figure out what he had mummbled. By now her roaring blush had faded into nothing more then a soft coloring of pink which made her doll-like features come out even more.

However all of her questioning was out the window when Deisuke propsed to go off to the human word, herself included in that group. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she would actually have a real excuse to postpone her paperwork and not have a fate of getting slaughtered to await her. The girl had started to throw herself at the captain in her joy though she stopped halfway, slowly sinking back into her seat and taking on a serious look as though she hadn't just had a burst of excitement that resembled that of a 10 year old. She cleared her throat, sitting up properly. "An arrancar? One so powerful at that.." Even some one with as much of an understanding ability knew that the prescence of an arrancar over the rank of 3 was not a good thing, especially when added to the fact that it was close to one of those Unknowns. "Well theres just something else to worry about" she sighed out with the slight roll of her eye, slouching forward. Though in all honesty she couldn't feel to disappointed or distressed, looking forward to a little outting even if it would involve studying and notetaking and all that other whatnot that made her temples ache.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:54 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

Deisuke nodded in agreement, thinking about what Jin had said about the powerful arrancar that had appeared. "Did you get an image? Or even a reiatsu shape?" He asked. The shape of the reiatsu usually allowed them to guess the strength of the arrancar in question even more than by simply sensing it. He took a sip of his drink, waiting for Jin to answer. After that, He grabbed a piece of yeast-y garlic toast from Jin's platters, which were half done by the looks of it, and bit down into it with a loud crunch.

"You know what would be fun? I say we take a few lighter drinks..." He said, emphasizing the word lighter as he looked at Hitomi with a smile before continuing, "...And have a little spar. It's been some time since I've stretched. Nothing serious, just some sword play." He said, stretching his arms over his head. "...But the fun part will be that after each short skirmish, we'll have to take a swig." He said, grinning at this challenge. It would be fun, drunk sparing.
"It will also train ourselves to keep enough control if we get poisoned like being drunk, causing us to lose some motor skills and sense. By sparring like this, we have some fun and we get specialized training." He Said, his dark eyes gleaming with excitement at the prospect of this battle. "Also, the winner gets something from the losers. If the loser is able to give it." He finished, clapping his hands together and rubbing it together as he glanced at both of them. "So... What'd you say?" He asked, obviously thrilled by the idea.

Pre-Release

Shikai

Bankai

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm

OOC: Sorry, had an elaborate response, then the page crashed, and I don't feel like re-typing all of that. Lol

Jin nodded, hearing what they both have to say. "No, no signatures or images, however, we did see blood or some other crimson substance spray across the screen of the data feed." he said, grabbing a pair of chopsticks, and taking a bite of his sushi, seeing as someone else had eaten before him. He listened to Deisuke's proposition with a grin. "I like the idea of that." He said, assuming that it meant no shikai or bankai being released; after all, he hated releasing his when sparring. He found once that when it came to training and sparring, his especially was never a good idea, due to the fact that mere contact usually injured people fairly decently.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:16 pm

The Drunken Koi [Open] 1330453705675-1-1
The Drunken Koi [Open] Top-1

The blonde made a bit of a face as Deisuke felt the need to add in the detail of bringing some 'lighter' drinks, her little experience running through her head all over again. She shook her head slightly, grimacing at the thought/ Her blush slightly returned and she glanced elsewhere as she often did when embarrassed, though still listening to the conversation. A strike of interest lit up her eyes and she looked back to Deisuke,loooking somewhat surprised but then also excited. "Oh so its just like training?" she mused with the roll of her eyes. To her it seemed like more of an excuse to get drunk and do something fun. Of course it was much better to use that excuse if she had to explain to the horror of Soi Fon later on. "It does sound like a good idea though" She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table with a slight smirk.

The Drunken Koi [Open] Bott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drunken Koi [Open]   The Drunken Koi [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Drunken Koi [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Streets-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
The Drunken Koi [Open] Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum The Drunken Koi [Open] Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.