Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6030
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 pm

It was completely quiet throughout the landscape, something so calming it would not be expected from some place known as Hell among those in the world of the living. It was like the eye of a disasterous huricane, a calm left over destruction and pain. If it could have such peaceful moments one could wonder if this could really be hell, minus the the dangers lying just outside of that silence. To the woman that sat upon her cool-to-the-touch throne though it was quite the opposite feeling. These times were nothing but entirely pure Hell. Silence was something that annoyed her. It made her hand clench and unclench her teeth, grinding them together for any kind of sound. Blonde hair fell over her eyes as she leaned forward, becoming stiff and trembling. She could feel the veins throbbing her her head as that quiet drew on, and on...and on! Her blade covered nails raked across the arms of her black granite throne, running along old markings and making new paths as they caused a painful screeching sound. "Come on, come on, come on..." she muttered under her breath, waiting for something, anything!

Suddenly a flash from just beyond the opened doors at the end of the large throne room. A moment later there was a crashing roar of thunder, powerful enough to cause the strong building to rattle just slightly. Vlasta let her teeth unclench as she let her head fall back. Her blue irises became hidden as her eyes fluttered shut and she fully enjoyed the deafening boom and the vibration it sent through her chest. "Much better..." And while such noise pained their ears, the tenants standing by for any order from their master felt an overwhelming relief that matched the blonde's. They had been watching her nervously. When you're title was 'The Embodiment of Wrath' it was not a rare thing for your pets to be nervous whenever you became even the slight bit agitated, especially when you had a history of snapping into pure rage in a moment's notice much like Vlasta did.

As the thunder died down into the distance, something caught the sin's ear and she opened her eyes once more, looking toward the opened double doors. Curious as to what sounded so pleasingly violent now, She stood, her already tall height aided by high heels and the spikes of her black crown causing her to tower even higher over her tenants. Her dress flowed behind her wildly even if she walked gracefully down the stairs that led to the floor under her throne. The fur around her neck rustles, tickling over her pale skin. Vlasta could feel the blades attached to her arm bands just missing her legs as they swung with her steps until everything came to a pause when she reached the opening and looked down upon the scene. Some poor togabito that didn't belong all the way down here had come to just that place. It was obviously not of her own pets and so she didn't much sympathize with it now that it was getting torn to shreds by those that were her pets, not that sympathy was in her range of emotions anyway. Instead she found it quite calming to watch its blood pour down in a growing puddle spreading over the ebony ground far beloow her. Its cries were perfect to top off the echoing thunder. This was the Hell she truly liked.

The amazon woman let out a pleased sigh and even cracked a smile that brought out the deceiving beauty even more. She thought about the time when she would be able to tear apart the world of the living. She knew that others of her kind were there at that same moment. Though for her it was best to stay put in her depths of hell, nestled in its violence. With her known short temper, which would be putting it kindly, it was mostly agreed upon that having her surrounded by humans who could easily throw her into one of her mindless rages was about the worst idea possible until things actually started happening. That and the fact that she refused to take off the bands on her arms with giant blades and claws played a large part in her own and other's decisions.

"I'll just have to wait a bit longer..." there was a hint of bitterness in those words. As one could imagine she was all but a patient woman. Though there was also a rare excitement there as well.

Last edited by Ulqui-chan on Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 pm

As the amazoness was in her reverie, an ear-splitting scream would echo from downstairs; the scream of madness, a sound with enough chaos within it to drive most beings made if subjected to it for far too long. It wasn't a normal scream, at all. It sounded like metal on metal, as if the metal itself were screaming. In what? Well, that was unknown. Perhaps it was bliss, perhaps agony, but all that could be gathered was something was affecting something else to the point of it screaming. But then, at once, someone like Vlasta, used to hearing the screams that soothed her so, would know instantly that it wasn't normal.

After a few seconds of silence, a scream rang out again, exactly the same, though this time louder, more ear-splitting. To one who gained release from screams, this would be the ultimate ecstasy, a scream in its most pure form. This time, it sounded like a mixture of terror, and agony; no more would it be thought of that perhaps it was a scream of bliss, as it was now obvious. The sound of liquid hitting a hard surface resounded, a splashing that was soothing to he who had caused it.

Down below, near where the previous Togabito had been torn apart, was another. Blue-haired, slim of build, and of average height. He was slouched slightly, looking like a maddened denizen from some horror movie. His cleaver-like blade was covered in blood, with multiple Togabito standing around him. One more Togabito was in front of this one, kneeling on the ground, shouting and holding his ears; he rambled on and on, nothing but nonsense escaping his lips. It was clear that something had driven this Togabito, one of Vlasta's "pets", to the point of insanity.

While it may not be discernible at once, it was the screams. Those ear-splitting screams that would curdle the blood of the most battle-hardened veterans, and throw perfect order into utter chaos with but a sound. The blue-haired Togabito raised the cleaver once more, before bringing it down upon the neck of the kneeling Togabito. Again, a scream followed, resounding from the sword directly. This time, it dragged on for a few seconds, echoing in the bottom layer of Hell. The blue-haired Togabito raised the sword to his mask, as with his other hand, he raised his mask, creating a long, licked-clean trail along the blade, as he caught the essence of life on his tongue, before lowering the mask, and looking at the other Togabito, who looked at each other nervously, slightly shaking, seeing how easily this man had dispatched, and even driven to madness, a few of their comrades.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:13 pm

Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] 20120816030830-1-1
Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] Vb

From atop the stairs, standing in the doorway, Vlasta watch as another unknown Togabito made his way through. She arched her brow in a mix of interest and annoyance. He had certainly broken apart that agonizing, suicidal silence but at the same time he was killing off her pets, her servants. How rude could one get? She absolutely hated rudeness, among other things that went against things that were right and just, and well, just about anything in the world to be honest, living or hell. If the screams hadn't been soothing her nerves there was no way she wouldn't have snapped before she could even have a thought.

"And just who might you be? I know you're not one of mine.." The tall blonde began down the stairs, her dress flowing beautifully with her every step. If it weren't for the overwhelming blades upon her arms it would have been easy to forget the sight of the tall beauty was one of great danger. "You've come here and killed some of my pets and the rest are too terrified to even step forward. What a powerful effect you have on them" It was just like any way they would react to Vlasta herself. Wrath narrowed her ice hued eyes on the blue haired male when she stopped on the stairs. "I'd certainly hope theres good reasoning behind it all. If not then..." her jaw tensed at this and it was clear that it took what she had to not break something right then. She clenched her fists and allowed herself a deep breath and she rolled her neck to relax, putting on a fraction of what was her version of a welcoming smile. "...Then that would truly be a tragedy." One couldn't just go around mindlessly slaughtering her pets without good reason, which she ended up doing a majority of the time in her all too frequent fits of rage. Vlasta crossed her arms over her chest, which was a bit awkward since the giant blades of her cuffs hindered that stance greatly, eaither way the blonde was a chilling sight as her eyes stayed locked on the new togabito, obviously expecting something before she went into a fit with a point of no return. already her foot began to tap, that noise echoing throughout the area that had suddenly grown quiet again which was helping ease the pressure on the veins that were sticking out from her neck again.

Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] Vt
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:22 pm

The man turned, looking at Vlasta as he placed his sword on his back. In his eyes was awe, as this was only the second other sin he had ever seen. The embodiment of Wrath, she was a beauty indeed, like he had been told. He silently went on one knee in a gesture of respect, his other hand going to the mask he wore on his face, removing it so he could meet the woman's gaze. The man, while normal-looking, was an exotic, yet frightening presence to behold, somehow handsome in a twisted way. His skin was pale, nearly ghostly. His eyes held the savageness of a murderer, the insanity of a madman, the longing of a child, the sorrow of a eulogist, yet the anger of a bull. This man was a lot of things, but average definitely wasn't one of them. He cleared his throat, before beginning to speak. "Your Majesty..." He said, as if he was having difficulty keeping a steady tone. His voice was gentle, what he thought to be soothing. "I wish nothing but to ask a few questions of you, then I will be on my way. I'm trying to find something very dear to me." He said, borderline pleading, though for some reason, it didn't sound pathetic as one might imagine, more like a request from a man who's lost something that's difficult to regain.

"I apologize about your pets, but I did not believe I could gain your attention without getting past them." he said, as he looked at the last Togabito he had slain, the look of fear still in his open eyes, a look akin to what was held in Mikhail's own eyes. Mikhail knew that it was just a matter of the Togabito being reborn and coming back, but he didn't dare speak up and say so, for fear of angering the Sin in front of him. "I also apologize for the screaming. I could not help that." he said, as his body shook for a second, as if a chill had been sent down his spine.

(OOC: I had more, but my crappy computer crashed again, so...meh. Here's this crappy post. xD)
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:20 pm

Vlasta shifted on her feet, her arms moving so one hung while the other rested upon her slightly stuck out hip. Even in such a relaxed stance, her overwhelming arua of power had not disappears in the slightest. "Don't apologize" she spat with annoyance. An apology never did anybody any good. "Its a sign of weakness" she added in. narrowing her eyes once more with a stern downturn of her lips. Honestly she could care less about the pets individually themselves, she was more bad tempered about the fact she was downcut on servants for a while. None of the ones she really cared for were killed and that was just fine. If it had been one of the girls that followed her from the start then there really would have been a shower of the male's blood in the blink of an eye.

"Even still you came all this way and tore your way up here just to ask about something? It must really be something important to you or i doubt you would have gone through all this trouble. I'll make sure the ones who caused you even more problems will learn a lesson in patience before they go and do that to our next guest" It was rare for any outsider to come since they knew who was waiting atop the stairs in the throne room of that castle. Though it seemed that was the exact reason the togabito had come here. She figured that at least got him the privilege to hear whatever answers he needed, if they were not ones that angered her anyway. "So just what is this thing that so important you're searching for?" The blonde finally asked, attempting to not look so hard and cruel, letting her shoulders slump some and her eyes lose some of that sterness. It wasn't much but it was a start. She could see the way the man had shaken and honestly she was tired of togabito being so damn terrified when she wasn't even all that angered. Which just made her more annoyed.Which she caught onto and cleared her throat, taking another moment to calm down as much as was possible. "Excuse me" she bowed her head in a polite way afterward, rollong her neck again before straightening up, keeping her...version of cool.

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 4:04 pm

The Togabito nodded, as he stood up, placing his mask inside of his cloak that most Togabito wore. "Ma'am, I'm here to ask for help finding my sanity... I need to find the Embodiment of Pride, Leto Phoenix." he said, keeping a stiff upper lip, and staring Vlasta square in the eye. The fog of madness that was in his eyes cleared, even momentarily, at the mention of the object of his obsession, the only one who could sober him into a state of normalcy. For a second, without the crazed eyes, he almost looked human, almost looked normal. The Togabito placed his hands inside of his cloak, before nodding slightly, and speaking again. "I would owe you a great debt if you could help me find her. Anything you ask for, so long as it is within my power, I shall try to see it done." He said, before looking back up to the Embodiment of Wrath.

He saw how hard she tried to keep her composure cool, and inwardly, Mikhail was flattered. Perhaps there was hope for the Sins after all...? ...Nope, they were screwed, just like Mikhail himself was. Mentally, he tossed away the errant thoughts, returning to the current conversation. He idly toyed with the bandage that was covering his body, as he awaited an answer. "I was wondering if you knew where I could find her." He finally said, asking the question that had been on his mind this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:51 pm

"Leto?" she sounded a bit surprised and at the same time something in her flared at the mention of that woman. There was really no other sin that didn't make her blood boil, most being against her justice, but Leto was especially one that made that vein above her brow stick out. Someone who embodied pride itself was someone Vlasta despised, even if the other woman had some form of respect from her too. It didn't have to make sense when it came to Vlasta's emotions. She didn't attempt to hide how her eye twitched but she did clench her fists even tighter, remembering that she had offered her assitance, which was somewhat difficult when she was bust recalling that cocky look Leto sometimes wore.

Biting down on her cheek, Vlasta forced a nod. "Some of the others have gone out to the human world" she offered, finally able to formulate some answer. She was completely tense again and her eyes were gaining a crazed look in them no matter how she fought for control. It just didn't seem possible. "You should check there for..." Her head suddenly shot to the side in a twist as the amazon grit her teeth, breathing in heavily through her nose. "..For Leto" she growled out at last, looking back to Mikhail. "If she's not there then i really don't know what to tell you" Out of nowhere she was now snapping, bearing her teeth and tossing her arms from side to side."Maybe Pride finally met her match!" she sounded a bit excited at that but then her face just showed even more rage. How dare someone go and kill off someone she would love to end by herself. She shakily ran her hand back through her hair, staring down at the stairs beneath her feet, ignoring anything else around her. At least until she caught herself and straightened up again with great effort. "Do excuse me. I'm sure losing Leto would be...a tragedy" Her left eye twitched but other than that she kept a straight face though her disheveled hair made her still look a bit out of it.

"Don't worry about repaying me. Its the least I could do after the trouble." She seemed to have now..calmed down..or something related to that term. "Is there anything else I could do for you,..ah.." It was then that she realized she hadn't heard the togabito's name as of yet. She looked down to the male, staying quiet but her eyes demanding some answer so she could finish that question.

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:22 am

In the face of such rage, Mikhail's eyes and thoughts clouded again, that glimmer of a man gone, once again. "No, it's fine." He said, shaking his head. He could see that despite practically being kin, this wrathful woman in front of him seemed to get angry at the mere mention of the leader of the sin's name. Mikhail made a mental note to not ask her about it again. In fact, it would probably have been easier to go to another Sin, and ask them, and a lot less dangerous, too; but, as they say, what's done is done. "My name is Mikhail Shigai, ma'am." He said, as he could feel his thoughts start to darken, his grip on reality draining once more. Frankly, he was quite surprised a Sin was still down here, to be honest. It made him curious as to what she was doing, to be the last Sin remaining, that he knew of, down in Hell.

Mikhail cleared his throat for a second, before speaking once more. "If you don't mind me asking, ah, what are you still doing down here?" he asked. For now, the Sin of Wrath seemed to calm down, having been in a near-rage a moment ago because the purple dogs are yapping at the butterflies-No! Not already. It was too soon. He'd only had a moment's clarity. Was the madness setting in already? He had better make this fast, before he did something stupid to set him back. Mikhail looked to see the other Togabito, shrunk even more in fear of Vlasta' s near-rage than they were of Mikhail, automatically leading Mikhail to guess that seeing the wrath of Vlasta Kral was something he wouldn't want to stick around for.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Some part of Vlasta had been expecting a question like that. It wouldn't seem natural that she'd be the only one who didn't jump at the chance to get out of Hell. "In all honesty its just what I thought would be best. Humans are extremely annoying. I couldn't stand to be around them. That man from Hueco Mundo especially annoys me so I can't go there. Even those shinigami wear on my nerves. Until things start happening its probably a better idea for me to remain down here" she began, also making her trip down the last few stairs. "Its seems clear what would happen if i rose too soon. I would completely destroy anything just being up there for less than an hour" it was sad how true that statement was. Humans drove her mad. Any being drove her mad. Whatever she did now wasn't the time.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, the blonde placed her bladecovered hand on the togabito's shoulder, giving a form of a smirky smile that seemed to be the best she could manage. "Now Mikhail" she sounded rather pleased which was so foreign seeming. "Is there anything else you need to ask of me?" a bit of a whimber caught her attention and she glanced to its source, one of her pets covering his mouth as he trembled under her burning gaze. Without realizing it Vlasta had tightened her grip on Mikhail's shoulder, her mouth straightening to a thin line as she stared down her pet before nodding her head in a silent order for him to get out of her sight which he was more than willing to obey, scurrying off with his head down much like an animal. Vlasta's gaze traveled over the rest that had gathered who did their best not to show their fear now, knowing how much their leader seemed to hate it. Arching her brow the woman seemed pleased enough with what she saw even if she could still sense worry. It had become something she was used to by now though. "Anything at all" her eyes returned to Mikhail as she remained oblivious to how tight her hold on him had become.

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Mikhail nodded understandingly, as he listened to what Vlasta had to say. “Well, that’s a very noble thing you’re doing.” He commented, nodding again, before thinking to himself, If I hated humans, though, I would go up top to end their miserable lives. After a few moments, Mikhail realized he had said this aloud, before sighing, knowing that he would never win against the madness that clouded his mind, blurring the lines between action and thought, until he had his sanity back. It was odd, though, he found himself conversing and getting along with the Sin before him now, despite her vengeful reputation. He never thought that he would be able to hold a decent conversation with any of the other Sins, with Wrath number one on the list of who would kill him in the shortest amount of time upon him being in their company. Perhaps it was because he wasn’t so afraid of her as the other Togabito? He hadn’t noticed them behind him, quivering for a moment until Vlasta placed her hand upon his shoulder, then motioned for the trembling Togabito to leave.

When the Sin of Wrath placed her hand upon his shoulder, Mikhail’s eyes widened, before he realized her skin and his skin was separated both by the wrappings around his body, and the cloak with which he covered himself. He figured, due to the passive nature of his ability, that the moment they met, the pain would send her into a frenzy and murder him for sure. Luckily, it was one of the few times where Mikhail thought ahead; if he hadn’t, he would most likely not be leaving this place alive.

Mikhail didn’t move as Wrath began unintentionally applying pressure, but with time, the pain became more and more unbearable, yet at the same time ecstatic. It took him a bit of self-control to stop his eyes from rolling up in the back of his head. He didn’t say a word, until she asked if there was anything else that he wanted. When his shoulder popped, he took a sharp intake of breath, not from pain, but from enjoying the pain itself. He shook his head, before saying, “Though, maybe I could leave in one piece? Preferably with everything in working order?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:17 pm

"Yes but its not like I have much of a choice. Even if I don't like the mindless fools if I were to go up there and cause madness like I want to" she ground her teeth at that, a weird sort of twisted smile briefly showing on her lips of blood red. "I'm sure it would mess with some of the plans they have and even I would be in a bit of trouble" She hated the fact of how true it really seemed to be, even with the ammount of power she had. If she upset some one she shouldn't then it would likely be over for her. "Especially if the one I messed with was the Espada Lord Bastard. I know he has Lust and maybe some of the others" If anyoone enraged her more than pride it was the sins who were joining up with that man. Why on earth they would go and do that was beyond her. It was just like submitting to him. 'Oh jeez...' here she was thinking about those things that cause her blood to turn to fire again. Clenching her jaw the blonde did was she could to keep her calm, not wanting another episode like Leto had caused.

She was in the middle of making her grip even tighter from her new anger when Mikhail gave her his request. She arched a brow for a moment. She hadn't even been threatening the...oh. Her eyes had dropped down to his shoulder when it popped and in an instant she let go, drawing her bladed hand back and keeping it at her side. "I suppose I got somewhat carried away" Vlasta lamented, looking back up to his face. Thankfully his words called for another good cause. She was distracted enough now to have put aside the matter of Caelum and the other Sins that stood by him. Therefore, much to near everyone around's rrelief, she had returned to her calmer nature, not ready to scream into the air and cause a fire storm. It was faint but there was a chorus of relieved sighs coming from a few togabito who could not completely help themselves. By now they were sedning secretive glares toward Mikhail seeing as to how he kept getting their leader this way. To the point that they had to hold their breaths and hope for a quick return from their deaths.

"If that is all then I suppose you'd better run off to find...her" That final word was more forced but she did manage to choke it out with out even the slightest waver or twitch of her eye, a fact Vlasta would be silently proud of herself for. "If I'm right its quite a big world to go looking through though I'm sure she's not all that far from where the gates opened" She added in. "Good luck. If you need something else another time then...." she was going to say don't hesitate but that didn't seem like good advice. She knew how her moods were and if she was in a foul one Mikhail wouldn't have a chance of surviving even if he had been greeted rather calmly this time. "Well...yeah" She ended her statement a bit less formally then would see fit of a queen, a she gave a slight bow of her head toward the togabito before turning around and heading back up the stairs from which she came, glancing back over her shoulder just once and barely at that.

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Mikhail nodded, as he listened to the Sin of Wrath. He didn't comment on anything else, merely instead thinking. Perhaps he had missed her while he scanned the world of the living. The fact that he risked coming back to Hell just to ask of her whereabouts spoke leagues of his determination to find her. He nodded, before turning. He began walking, oblivious to the stares of the other Togabito. Some, of fright of the man, most, however, of hatred due to the fact that he seemed to hold a decent conversation with the Sin of Wrath. Mikhail thought back to what Vlasta had said about the Espada Lord, referring to him as a bastard. Something told him that she didn't like the man. Mostly the bastard part. He idly wondered if he would be willing to join up with Pride, at the risk of angering Wrath. He shook his head. Although he placed Wrath a little higher on his respect list than most of the other Sins, he would still die for Pride. So, without a word, Mikhail began walking, exiting the scene of the murder, intent on finding his sanity.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:25 pm

With her guest now gone Vlasta was back in the aching quietness that she had been stuck it before his arrival. Already there was pounding in her head and she growled bitterly, Her calm steps turned into harsh stomps that left cracks in the black granite stairs under her sharp heels. With every shattering echo she noticed a flinch from the Togabito awaiting her at the top of the stairs and she slumped forward in annoyance. "Cease your worrying already" she barked, bearing sharp canines that added to the intense, fierce look in her agitated blue eyes. Dark circles were forming from seemingling nowhere under her eyes now and she appeared to be worn out, tired of this on edge feeling. With the messily beautiful, terrifying sight their master had taken on the togabito glanced to each other with a sense of panic but they didn't dare and try to go against what they were ordered, no matter how frightened they were. So they nodded to one another before looking ahead again, standing up as straight and bold looking as they could manage. They didn't move a muscle, not even to breathe until Vlasta walked past them, her intent on heading back her throne. At the time they finally let go of long, relieved sighs in synchronization with each other. However it seemed it was a bit too soon.

There was a sudden crash that took every other being by surprise. None had truly figured out what happened but as the dust of debris cleared they spotted one of their comrades figured smashed against the crumbling stone of the exterior wall of the palace. Even from the ground it was easy to see the way his head had been mangled around the stone, a keft side of it not seeming to exist anymore. As more dust cleared they could see Vlasta standing before him, her hand extended out infront of her, one she had obviously used to cause the overkill. "Honestly...Are you all that weak. Scared all of the time. How useless can you be" she eyes narrowed in on the lifeless form and she growled, turning her back on his with and deep grunt. "Now you" She was eying the other pet who had been standing at the doors, who had a look of true terror now that he could clearly see the fate that might await him. And how badly Vlasta wanted to give him that fate when she saw his fright. "Learn from observation" she firced out in a hiss, lowering her hand. With a deep frown she turned again, once again on track to head back to her thone.

It wasn't really the fear of her togabito that were bothering her so. After all it was only natural she be used to that already. She was just growing so restless. Honestly she couldn't stay down in Hell much longer. Even if it seemed like it'd bring even more trouble she'd have to leave soon and release some of the stress building up in her shoulders. She needed to tear something apart and now there was an entire world opened to her.

Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Vlasta ran her over the scartched uarm of her granite-like throne and narrowed her eyes. Once again the blades of her glovedwere tearing into its surface, leaving fresh new marks to the scarred throne. She frowned deeply, her eyes darkening with shadows. With her blades digging deeply into the arm, she looked over her shoulder the quiet version Hell had become. Pursing her lips she made her decision. Wasting time down here was going to come to an end.

"Make sure they are kept in line" Her blue eyes shot over to a woman that stood beside her throne. Wrath chose to ignore the way she flinched at the sudden, loudly spoken order. She was starting to get in a good mood afterall. "Yes, your highness" the female togabito bowed her head, not daring to lift it until Vlasta's back was turned to her.

With speedy steps, the amazonian woman walked back to the stairs she had just ascended, not even glancing to those who were tidying up the mess she made of the wall just moments before. But they did pay mind to her and their jaws dropped in aw at what they saw. That woman that was so filled with rage was actually smiling. They couldn't remove their eyes, sure they would never see a sight quite like that one again even in their immortality. Vlasta knew they were watching her with dumbstruck faces and she only smirked more. Hell even she was a bit surprised when she noticed the foreign feeling of her lips. She mentally shook her head, wiping that smile off so her escitement was only apparent in her light blue eyes. She didn't walk down the stairs, rather pushing off with her toes to propell herself into the air, not touching ground again until she weas at their base, not phased at all by the small crater her strong landing left. There were a few gasps and whisspered words of relief as her pets watched the sin head out away from her castle. They knew where she must have been going and they smiled. They were loyal to Wrath but even then they were terrified of her and for however long they were free of her strict rules and unimaginable punishments. The human world would be victim to her rage and they hoped it would work out all that she had so they wouldn't need to worry anymore.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the End to Come [Closed]   Waiting for the End to Come [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1