Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6031
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 Above
Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 OriginalVY2design-1
Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 Below

It seemed like a dark cloud was following Roro as he walked slowly down the sidewalk. Or perhaps it was like having an badtempered loquat plant growing from his head being a complete pain to deal with, so much so that it made funstioning nearly impossible. He had turned his headphones up to full blast, trying to distract himself with deafening music but it only seemed fit that he only had the worst songs possible to play no matter how many times he would shove his hand into his jacket pocket and press skip. In time he just gave up, making a plan to delete every last song from his mp3-player when he returned to his apartment and invest in an entirely new library of songs that wouldn't seem so depressing in times like these when he needed something to cheer him up.

'♪I want you, it's you I want the pain's right here in my chest...♪'

Roro just hung his head as he listened to song of longing that was fitting to everything he felt right at that moment. His eyes were downcast to his feet, their odd, bright yellow coloring hardly even noticeable against the dark circles that only became more severe under the shadows of his hanging pink bangs. The male hardly seemed to notice the annoyed looks he was getting from people that passed by, finding the muffled sound of blaring music to be rather distracting to whatever they were doing that was so far more important. Much like always, Roro was more concerned with his own world within his mind that was currently struck with stormy weather and gloominess.

'♫So feign normalcy, and put up with...it♫'

The male dropped his head even lower, his lips in a straight line. 'Perfect song choice Roro' He mentally rolled his eyes at himself. With someone with the relationship resume he had one would think songs relating to break ups or want would be something he stayed away from. But no, they were a majority of his playlists, mainly because he himself had written them when he was in states just like this one. Just an hour earlier he had received a text message, yes a text message!, from his girlfr-, ex-girlfriend calling off their relationship that had been running on close to ten days now. True it was rather short lived but much like always Roro was convinced he was in love again and now his heart was shattered and would likely stay that way through the night until he 'fell in love at first sight' with somebody else the next day, maybe even sometime before.

'♪What's hurting me? Why does it hurt?Why am I so hurting to-..♪'

Suddenly the music disappeared from Roro's ears and before he knew it he was making impact with the concrete of the sidewalk, only reacting enough to throw his arms back to keep from falling back further and hitting his head. His headphones had slipped from under his black hat, crashing to the ground with a sound that was disappointing to some one who used them almost constantly. If they weren't broken they sure weren't going to last much longer. He eyed his head phones before having his attention caught tby the snickering of a group of large, jocky teenagers who were looking down on him. It was more than likely that the one standing at the front of the pack was the very stimulus behind his tumble and by the way he crossed his arms with that cocky smirk of pride it became obvious Roro was correct in thinking so. The pink haired male only arched his brow in return to that proud mannerism, his expression unchanging.

"Hey, Runt, watch where you're going, kay? Wouldn't want ya ta hurt yourself now would we, huh?" Oh no he had gone and done it. Roro instantly shot his widened eyes up to that smirk with a s=certain crazed look behind them. The shadows of his face seemed to darken, making him look truly terrifying even if his was a rather thin, lanky male with light pink hair and pale skin. A few in the group took a step back when they saw the change, not knowing exactly why they were cringing back in a taste of fear.

However their 'Fearless Leader' didn't make the slightest movement of stepping down, only down turning his lips in a fit. "What you got something to say Old man?!" he burst out, trying to look even tougher. Old man? He proabably only appeared to be a year or two older than the kid, though in his real age, yes he was much, much older. The over grown teenager made the mistake of leaning to to yank Roro up onto his feet by his pink tie. Just as he had effectively gotten the male to his feet he felt something cold poke at the underside of his chin. The teenager instantly froze, his grip on the tie relaxing as his hand trembled. He dared to look down, met with the cold hearted yellow eyes off a ticked off Roro. and when he lowered his gaze even more he noticed the glare off of a blade that was just barely being pushed against his flesh.

"Get out of here" Roro warned, holding the leader's eyes as he nodded his head in the direction the teenagers friends were already fleeing to. He tried to utter some kind of insult or plea for mercy, which of the two was something Roro couldn't tell, before he too was slowly backing up away from the blade that followed him until he was out of Roro's reach. At that very moment he made his own run for it, calling after his friends in a girly, high pitched voice guys like him always seemed to have when they were scared.

Roro watched them run over the next hill and out of his sight, resheathing the wakizashi most would say was just for decoration, not knowing the power such a small weapon gave him. He leaned down to pick up his headphones, leaving them around his neck since they didn't seem to be working and he didn't want plastic fragments to get stuck within his hat and get annoying. Brushing off his black pants and straightening his tie over his green shirt, Roro went on with his walk, and slowly, very slowly, got over his rage enough to remember what exactly he had been feeling so down about, slumping forward in a pouting manner as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 Bottom

Last edited by Ulqui-chan on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6659
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 630347-bigthumbnail

Looking to the eyes of his opponent, he could tell that his words was angering he pink haired fellow. Something Akasashi really did not care about. This was how he fought. Critizing others while fighting is a good way to find a flaw in his opponent(s) fighting style. Perching his zanpakuto, he took a moment to examin the males shikai. Narrowing his eyes as he noticed the chain of shards. "Not bad, so its a extention type, now its my turn. Tear throu..." he paused as the blade of his opponents shikai made way towards his chest. With widen eyes, he knew that blocking would not help, which is why he resorted to dodging instead. Trailing back in a gliding fashion, he went into a twist to his left as he manage to trail off to the far left. Moving from the range of the chain of shards as he came to a stop within the air.

"Son of a..... Tear through lightning as a blade, Raikiri!!" he commanded as he raised his zanpakuto into the air. The clouds turn dark for a moment as a lightning bolt charged down and strike his zanpakuto. Creating a explosion of lightning that also blinded the view of Akasashi for a moment. Before the smoke could clear, Akasashi would already chargee out of the smoke with the use of shunpo. Lightning surge over his body as he carried a more angered expression, rather than serious. This was a clear sign, Akasashi was not a happy fellow. "Don`t want to play nice i see. Guess i will have to put you in your place, Chidori Senbon!" he uttered as he came to a stop, pointing forward with his shikai, which now had a shaped like that of a lightning bolt. This shikai surged with lightning as it then erupted by sending a wide range barrage of twenty senbon shaped lightning.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 am

When the limb missed its target, Roro drew his zanpakuto back, effectively dropping the limb that crashed to the ground with a crack as it broke. He watched Akaksashi, or rather tried to but the bright lightning that made him squint and scowl in distaste. However he smiled when he saw the look the man had on his face when he revealed himself. That angered look, it was the best he had ever seen."Put me in my place huh? Well i must say i'm interested in see how" he arched his brow, smirking as he let go of his own rule of fighting for a moment and taunted the man, not even feeling bad about it. Of course then he noticed the lightning coming his way and became serious once more. "Oto shīrudo" he uttered and his sword suddenly stretched out again but instead of racing toward Akasashithey layered over eachother with speed, quickly forming a wall. They vibrating together in a painful high pitch ringing that became even louder when Roro poured his reiatsu into it, giving the wall a pink glow. The lightning shards that hit it were blocked by his defensive technique though there was only so much it could take, that and Roro had an idea.

Letting the wall shatter into seperated, different sized shards since some had fused together, Roro hadn't realized it had been slightly to early and though he made a move to didge one of the strikes hit his right shoulder. He allowed a wince and for his hand to tightly grip his sword handle in pain but grit his teeth so he made no sound, except of course when he growled out the word "Shindō". The shards that had broken apart were now circling in several rings around him and Akasashi, They continued to vibrate, now even louder, high pitched enough to slowly damage. "Make a move, Akasashi" he egged on, his face becoming dull. The moment Akasashi would make a move one of those circling shards would whoot ut in Akasashi's direction from a point not in his vision field and hidden by the sound of the remaining shards, countless in number.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:02 am

His eyes shifted towards his opponents zanpakuto, watching as a wall of shards formed before him, protecting him from most of the senbons. Watching Roro mis-caculate the timing of his attack, was rather amusing. A smirked form upon his lips as the male took a wound to his shoulder. After that, his eyes watch as the male retaliated. Looking to the shards, he watched as they formed around them. Hearing the male taunt him on as his left brow rose slightly. "Taking a page out of my book? I thought taunting was beneath you? Hmm, you think this is going to stop me? My ears are blasted with music every day, i can tolerate the sound, so this attack is not going to work."

As he finished, the ringing seem to get louder. Which was a nusance, and before he knew it, he felt rather light headed. His vision was begining to fluxate, which gave a sensation of dizzyness. Shaking his head, his grip upon his hilt tighten as he charged forward at his opponent. His blade began to surge with lightning, as he raised it in the air. But before he could swing down, he felt something strike his shoulder. His eyes widen for a moment as blood began to release from the wound that formed. Seconds later, another strike would happen to his thigh, and then his left rib cage. Vefore he knew it, his bicep was punctured by a shard. Coming to a full stop, he pulled the shard from his arm and began to look around him. Though dizzy, he knew very well what was happening now. Which is why he had to move out of the way, quickly.

Using shunpo, he appeared some feet within the air. Looking down as he began to shift about in his movements. Pointing down with his zanpakuto, lightning surge as he knew he had to strike Roro. Pointing towards the ring of shards, a bolt of lightning shot out and connected with shards. Circling around as he used them to help send multiple strikes to Roro, who was in the center. "Raiden, a chain of lightning able to hit multiple objects. In this case, I decided to use the ring of shards to help increase the number of bolts that attacked." he states in thought as he was still rather light headed and dizzy. With the shards still charging his way, he decided to simply shunpo different directions, as he decided to go into the trees and use the tree truncks as a shield.

Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:25 am

"Guess you just rub off on people..." he murmured, only letting a smirk pass when Akasashi commented on the effect, or lack their of, that his zanpakuto would have on the man. He knew he was the only one really immune to the ringing his weapon created, and he just waited for Akasashi to come to that same realization. And luckily enough he didn't have to wait too long. He noticed the way the man swayed with dizziness and allowed a rather accepting smile. What was even better was when the man actually obeyed him. He eyes the first shard, then the second, and the third, and every other one that hit their marks. Maybe Akasashi was finally learning his lesson not to doubt him? Really there was no trouble in making sure anyway.

He wasn't so caught up as to not notice the lightning coming his way, but then it didn't come his way. Instead his eyes widened just slightly as they hit the metal shards of Mizki and he instantly knew what was going on. He was left in the center of lightning charged shards that were all likely going to end up shooting that lightnign to one target. Roro grumbled quietly, flipping back to dodge such strikes to the best of his ability. At the same time his whipped his hand around, shards dropping to the ground lifelessly and no longer ringing.With the last of the lightning striking just and inch from his foot Roro slid to a slop, leaving a trail of a dust cloud in his wake. He helld his hand out, shards returning to their hinged place.

"Hey Akasashi? You hiding?" He looked around, eyes stopping in the exact direction of the man with knowing eyes. "Not that bad. Not at all" he commented placing a hand on his hip. "Even if you are out of shape.." He raised his other hand and with no warning shunpoed toward the man, drawing his hand back to whip Mizki forward a moment later with strength some one his size shouldn't have had, able to break through wahtever limb or trunk the other visored was hiding behind. Slowing through the blade though was a sound wave with Roro's reiatsu behind it and whenever Mizki came into contact with something that blast would be let go in a wave, not a slicing one but one with the intent to crash the man against at least another tree no matter if Mizki hit him or another trunk.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 am

He watch the events occur from where he hid. Looking to his wounds as he sill had a dizzyness to him. "He got me with that technique. It`s my fault, should of never let my guard down. He`s strong, more stronger than I predicted. Probaly stronger than myself, but this is a battle, and I`ll be damn if I allow him to win through ways of me giving up." he states through thought as here move some of the shards that were still lodge in his body. He had to much pride to give up, and if his wounds end up being severe, then so be it. Looking back to Roro, he watch as his attack seemed to end up being a miss. The visored was able to dodge every bolt that backfired off of the spinning shards of metal. His eyes narrowed as he watch the events that occured next.

Hearing the comments of his opponent as he scuff at it all, by now, he new the boy already knew where he hid, which is why he prepared to counter-act. Shooting forward, he slightly cringed at the pain of his wounds as they stretch some. Though they weren`t large wounds, they still hurt, he was lucky only a few collided with his body, or he would of lost alot of blood lost. Ignoring the pain, he shot forward and then turned 180 degrees. His eyes opened to the sight of Mizuki thrashing through the tree he hid behind, as he began to jump back in continuous succession. As the blade collided with another tree, a repulsion seem to release, hurling him back into a tree some feet behind him. Colliding into a tree, he felt some air release from his abdominal as he landed onto his feet. His eyes narrowed as he noticed Mizuki reached the limit of its length. Now, it was time for him to counter act. Lifting from the tree, he charged forward and raised his blade before him, shunpo`ing as he raised his blade before him. Lightning began to surge around his zanpakuto, as he was not far from Roro. Pointing forward, a blade of lightning extended from his zanpakuto. Moving at a rapid pace as the tip shot forard at the right of Roro`s chest. "Chidori Nagashi, Spread Out." he states as four more blades of lightning branch out from the first. Streaming forward towards the right thigh, left arm, and abdominal of Roror. This was a clear sign, Akasashi was no longer playing games. "It seems you are down-grading my skill, you should watch yourself, your cockiness could end up getting you hurt." he stated as a smirk formed across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Roro had already been pulling Mizki back by the time Akasashi was making his move. He bounded back though found that the lightning charging his way was quicker. The next time his feet planted on the ground he made a slight move to the left, not expecting the lightning to split up and when it did he knew he was in trouble. He pushed off again bu before he could get more than an inch off the ground two of the blades pierced him, one at his left shoulder and the other embedding into his left thigh, though results could have been worse had he not made the move to dodge. He knew one was aimed right for his chest and he growled. Akasashi was getting serious. But then again he was seriously needing some pay back. With his right arm he pulled Mizki again, hissing at the pain from the earlier wound but paying it no more mind than that. Mizki circled around, whipping back toward Akasashi to wrap around him, its shards begging to dig into his skin again and hopefully bind him in place.

Roro could feel the lightning in his muscles as they tingled from it. He could feel his left limbs starting to numb and ache but he didn't dare let it show on his face. Instead he narrowed his eyes at Akasashi, wherever he may have been, bound or dodged away. "Hurt? This certainly has turned from a friendly spar no?" he said letting his face relax into its dull look. It was true that he had been the one to start the more serious nature but that was only because the other man had gone about and riled up his annoyance, and continued on doing so even after he had figured out what ticked the visored off. Roro straightened up, allowing Mikzi to relax and release the man had she captured him.He didn't put much weight onto his left leg though tried to stay discrete about that. He looked as though he was ready for a peace treaty and would no longer put up a fight but he wasn't stupid enough to completely let his guard down. If he needed to Mizki was ready to be used, already vibrating softly together to charge up another blast of sound waves though it was so quiet it could barely be heard at that point.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 9:37 pm

Akasashi took some delight in his technique connecting with the body of his opponent. Simply because his opponent has already drawn his blood. That was something he did not like, not one bit. So, it was only acceptable for Akasashi do the same. He knew that the technique could of caused some numbness, but Roro did not seem to show a sign of such things. With his technique connecting, he wasn`t expecting a retaliation, but that was wrong. In fact Roro continued, throwing his blade once again as Akasashi was slow on his reaction time. The shard chain of his opponent wrap around his chest, traping his biceps to his side, as he was not able to move the upper area of his body. Feeling the shards dig in to his skin, he let out a shriek of pain, turning his gaze to Roro. His expression showed anger, his opponent once again has spilled more of his blood, which did not make him happy. Especially since he couldn`t move.

"This turned serious when you spilt my blood, so you can only blame yourself." he states as he tried to free himself from the entanglement of the visoreds zanpakuto. But before he could find a way to retaliate, the visored released the shard chain from around his chest and arms. With widen eyes, he look to the other visored in disbelief, his only guess was that the visored was showing the perverbial white flag. His eyes would narrow to their usual width. Looking to his now tattered clothing, as his some of his blood drip onto the ground. "Hmph, I guess its best we stop, could of ended up killing one another if we went all out. This showed me a new side of you, and oddly enough, I like it. I knew there was something about you that I liked, other than are similar infactuation for music. You are alright in my book, Roro." he states as his expression went from serious, to a look of excitement.

A slight smile formed across his lips as he raise his hand up to the back of his head. Cringing a bit as he could feel the pain that the shards gave him when they lodged into his body. "Well, now i need to find a way to mend these wounds of mine. And you will have to do the same, I see. You know anyone able to do that? I guess i can always go to Urahara`s shop, and see what he has. Or maybe they heal automatically while in gigai." he states as he powers down. His shikai went back to its sealed form, turning back to a regular katana, that he sheathed seconds later. "Now, should we head back to our gigai?" he asked as he turn his gaze to his wounds. It was rather unsettling, he had multiple puncture like wounds, and his shinigami wear was ruined. So he had to go to Urahara shop and find out if his wounds healed while in gigai.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Roro almost wished he hadn't stopped their fight when Akasashi began to talk again. His words during their spar were annoying, but he had forgotten the nonstop nature he had when they first met. To be honest he wasn't exactly sure which of the two was worse.None the less he let his zanpakuto revert back, Mizki giving a soft pink glow before she faded back into the silver wakizashi which he resheathed that same moment with his good arm. "You really know how to talk..." he commented, rubbing the back of his head as it fell forward as if easing an oncoming headache. He was openly showing some sort of emotion, even if it was annoyance, so it couldn't be taken as too much of a bad sign. At least he wasn't moping about listening to depressing songs anymore. "But you're right" He turned around, stepping carefully on his right leg. He still wasn't too fond of the idea of letting Akasashi know how much that last attack had got to him. Even if the tingling feeling was fading it will made movement awkward which required much focus to hide.

"Though I'd have to say Urahara would be rather busy for the time being. You sense it as much as I do no?" He looked back over his shoulder as he walked into the trees in the direction they had left their gigais. Urahara wasn't the most active man but even he must have been doing something with all the ruckus going on. Roro himself was curious about it. All the while during their spar he could sense fighting, fighting just about everywhere around them. How Akasashi could feel no obligation was beyond him still. When healed up from the wounds of their spar, Roro was certainly going to go out and figure some things out before it became too late.

The visored made his way out of the wooded area, reaching the fence that they had jumped earlier. With his good foot he launched off the ground, landing on the other side where he picked up his lifeless gigai, entering it once more. Adjusting his clothes and wiping off any dirt, he looked back, watching for Akasashi who he assumed had bee following him.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Akasashi really did not care that much for Roro`s feelings towards his rambling. He was a talker, that is what he did, if someone had a problem with that, they could easily deal with. It`s not like he didn`t notice how the boy acted whenever he spoke alot, he even put some attention on it with his noting of him speaking alot. Something Akasashi really did not care that much about. Shrugging, he began to walk back to his gigai as well. Hearing the other visored speak of how Urahara was tied up with the issues at hand, something he really did not care that much about, it wasn`t his issue, why would he care? He will only care if he is the one that is harm, or the mortals who can`t defend themselves. As for soul society, he did not care one bit, because unlike the other visored, he did not care about returning.

Life in the human world, is just to fun and marvelous to ever return to such a place. Here, he didn`t have to follow under the rules of a captain, or the captain commander. He had more options when it came to having something to do, other than just sitting around, walking, or training. Here, there was music, television, resturants, shopping, amusement parks, etc, etc. There was nothing in soul society that could compare to the human world, hell, the food was even better. He was perfectly fine where he was, in his eyes, soul society no longer exist. Though he is thankful for the training and what not, but it is as if he is picking back up on the life he once had, he just no longer had his family.

Coming back up to the fence, he jump over the fence and pick up his gigai. Entering back inside as he straighten out his attire. Wiping the dust off of his back-side as he turn his gaze over to Roro. "Yeah, I know about that, its none of my buisness. Let the captains or whateber handle it all, I clock out years ago. You should help out though, you will get what you want. You will be able to join back, and may even become a captain. I heard they were short of captains anyway. Or leutinent. Anyway, I`m heading home. See Ya, Pink." he states as he place his earphones back into his ears. Blasting the music as he turned away and headed down the street. Turning once again as he vanished from the visoreds sight.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:09 pm

The pink haired male couldn't help how he almost nearly rolled his eyes. Akasashi really was fine with standing by. Roro didn't understand it, but he assumed there was some greater reason for it. The man had said he had been banished, betrayed and everything in between. Harboring feelings wasn't exactly a hard thing to do, coming from some one who held heavy grudges. None the less he looked a it surprised when Akasashi told him he could possible rise up to being a captain, like he always planned on doing. He didn't say anything, just gave a nod and a small cocking look showed in his yellow eyes that were more like saying "Course I am. Never had a dout about it". He shoved his hands down into the pockets of his hoodie, shrugging it up tighter around his shoulders. He turned the opposite direction, looking back over his shoulder. "Later, Purple" he called back in his plain tone, raising a hand briefly as a poor excuse of a wave, walking off to tend to his own buisness.

[EXIT]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]   Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Choice of a Break Up Song [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2