God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 4980
Male Age : 25

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Night.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 2968
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I was gone all day trying to find work @.@

And the tip of my ring finger is numb kind of, has been all day O.e

Chaos Harbinger Kilik wrote:
Sorry, fixed the spoiler. Missed a bracket in the link. I explained it because I didn't know if you knew what it was or not, since you thought it was hot and all. xD

Oh, I read about that. xD Some nasty stuff, there. They didn't even have any drugs to reduce the pain or anything.

Btw, Kizo, I can't access the Tumblr for some reason. :/ Is it private, or open?

Um....I dunno o.o I'll check, but I gotta do a bunch of stuff to it anyway @.@

General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 3607715-chain-background-grunge-1-1
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 3191

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Just finished ordering some cards for my "thou shalt not" deck. it's mean.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is Ignaeon, when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm going and showing.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 pm

What? o.o

Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 4352
Female Age : 24

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 pm

i really wish i coulf find american horror story online v.v i wanna watch Tate kill people Q.Q and set people on fire v.v it was so hot x_x
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

O.o

Alright I gotta go get dinner here in a minute, right now my folks are having a "discussion" cause my dad's got no balls and takes every tease too seriously e.e

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Title : The Infamous Hash, Unlimited Potential, Black Ice
Soul Cash : 4358

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm

owo Did someone say hot?

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
http://bleachoblivion.canadian-forum.com
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 pm

Oh yeah, that's 'cause I'm here. >w>

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:27 pm

>.> surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre

is it bad that i totally already want a new banner? xD *has had this one less than 24 hours* Xwx
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Because everyone's getting them? o.o I've done two today already. xD The one I have now, and Rin's.

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm

I'm changing it ewe
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Now I feel the need to change mine...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is Ignaeon, when I lay My vengeance upon thee.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:40 pm

I gots a lot of grphic shit to do in the next couple weeks. All the reviews I got for this site are pretty much saying that the graphics here are shit. u.u Compared to proboards forums, yes... but this is forumotion. The bar isn't set very high! Dx

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Weird; I thought it looked alright...

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Meh. No matter how hard I try, everything I do just fails. ._. I don't even care anymore.

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:52 pm

They are being haters. Is it wierd that my phone is more advance than my psp? In some ways.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:52 pm

who said that? O.o

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Stop letting what people say bother you.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Everyone who looks at this forum. .-. It's too low quality, it's too confusing, it's unnecessary, inefficient, cluttered, etc. So yeah, expect to see a lot of shit changing.

They don't need to say it for it to bother me. I just want to be able to do something right, for once in my life. So I'll do this right, because rl is hopeless for me.

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I like the fact its low quality. If it wasn't for that, it would be difficult for me to post. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I dissagree on the RL is hopeless for you; you just need to get your resolve back. It's only hopeless if you wish it too be; there's always a way to start over in a new place. and as for the "problems":

Low quality; do they mean resolution or something?
Unnecessary; probably said by members of other bleach rp sites, yes?
all else: The recent imporvements have helped, but if I were to suggest one thing; try setting all the RP areas (Human world, Hell, Soul society, etc.) under a single heading, with the existing headings becoming subforums, each with their own subforums.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Well most people who come on forums have computers and laptops, so the people saying this don't have the same problem.

Nothing works out for me anymore. No one will hire me, my marks are shit, everyone treats me like a 5 year old. Literally, this whole weekend was just people asking me about college and my dad constantly bitching at me about everything. He even got mad because I don't eat anything healthy, and sometimes nothing at all. Fuck him. I'll eat what I want whenever the fuck I want. I never get sick anyway, and even if I did, whuppity fucking shit, I'll feel a little bad for like 2 hours. Not like I'm going to fucking die. Every 5 seconds, he has something fucking stupid to bitch about. then my mom texts asking if I got a job yet. Lol, not answering that, because then she'll think it's time to play 21 questions, nag style.

Then there are people telling me one thing and then doing another. People getting me to do so much shit for them, pretty much for nothing. I can't even pay off my credit card because the fucking morons at BMO locked my online banking for no fucking reason. Tomorrow, I'm gonna walk in there and scream at them, because my account always locks whenever I try to access it, even if I reset my password, which it won't let me do anymore either. I swear, the world is against me.

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Omg, I went on a naruto site that has music playing in the background... happened to be one of those songs that made me cry when I used to watch naruto. n.n This is just gonna be one of those nights...

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 pm

You just might not be looking for jobs in the right places; have you considered checking online for all listings in barrie? at least one will definitely hire you.

When people don't live by the rules the make you play by, and simply use you, cut contact. don't burn the bridge, just cross it and leave them without a word.

It might not be a good idea to scream at the people at the bank; it's not like it was the teller who locked you out. go in there calmly, and ask a fuckload of questions, and then they'll make sure the problem stops. that and banks are strange that way; I just said fuck it and keep my money in cash.

and I don't notice any difference between this and any other site resolution-wise; maybe those people should stop using their tv as their monitor.

Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:45 pm

And it's good to cry; it helps you get it out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  General :: Archives :: OOC-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum General Chat (OOC) - Page 4 Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.