Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enlightend
Enlightend

Title : Meh
Soul Cash : 2593
Male Age : 27

Indefinite leave of absence. Empty
PostSubject: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:35 am

I feel I don't belong on this site with the skill I have (Or lack there of). I guess I am just done with RPing all together.

One does not simply be original and have someone steal it... Wwwaaiitt, Yeah it's easy as fuck Apple does it everyday!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Title : The Infamous Hash, Unlimited Potential, Black Ice
Soul Cash : 4355
Female Age : 24

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Just because you didn't get a high rank doesn't mean you don't belong. :/ But, it's your choice..

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
http://bleachoblivion.canadian-forum.com
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 4977
Male Age : 25

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Lack of skill? You should know that, that doesn't really matter to us. Plus, the site could easily help you rank up in skill.

But if that is your choice, very well. Sorry you feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Enlightend
Enlightend

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 pm

It's not so much that I didn't rank well it's just the fact that I don't want to hold you guys back with my lack of writing skills.

One does not simply be original and have someone steal it... Wwwaaiitt, Yeah it's easy as fuck Apple does it everyday!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Title : The Infamous Hash, Unlimited Potential, Black Ice
Soul Cash : 4355
Female Age : 24

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:42 pm

You wouldn't. o.o If you mean it's because of the large posts some of us do, you definitely won't hold us back. Some of us like posting small posts too. I myself don't have a set amount that I post. I simply try to match the amount that the people I'm RP'ing with post. So I could RP with ya to get you started, if you do decide to come back down the road.

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
http://bleachoblivion.canadian-forum.com
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 pm

You won't be holding anyone back, how could you?

As hash said, we don't always post large post.

You should rp first and interact with us more, you will see that we don't judge.
Back to top Go down
JayK
Seasoned Member
JayK

Title : The Unfettered
Soul Cash : 3094
Male Age : 23

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:37 am

Lemme tell you, I am one who has fluctuating amounts of text in his post.

You aren't holding anyone back. In fact, the site would love diverse amounts of posting habits. Keeps it colorful and welcome to all. Come back and RP with us.

We have cookies!
Back to top Go down
Enlightend
Enlightend

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:26 am

Are you guys sure? I just don't want to be a burden, lately on a site a good friend of mine and I own together i have only managed 2 lines average. I can give you guys a link if you'd like to see my rp history there

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 am

We are sure.

But, because of the rules, when you rp, your post must at least be five lines.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 3418
Male Age : 23

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:23 pm

Dude, the deal we made about character creation wasn't only to help give you better description for your characters. It was to get you thinking more, to get the creativity flowing. If you can put as much detail in a character to where I perfectly understand how he should be in rp, then you can easily manage five lines.

(Especially if you cheat a little and put in their thoughts... I hate putting in thoughts, but sometimes I can't think of anything else to put. xD)

Warning: Funny/Sexual Content::

Kilik's Killionaires
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indefinite leave of absence.   Indefinite leave of absence. Empty

Back to top Go down

Indefinite leave of absence.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Community :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Indefinite leave of absence. Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Indefinite leave of absence. Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.