General Chat (OOC) - Page 22

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+15
Setsubou
LoneVisord
Seth Ford
Yandere Doctor
nycboyLC
Lance
Eliminate-Reality
Ulqui-chan
Mikura
Ignaeon
JayK
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
Azreal
Salt
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lol. I don't know if VD is more complicated. I'm not saying it's not, but that's arguable. The main chick in TB is some...pixie, or fairy, or some folk like that. What really got my attention, though, was that it had a Maenad. OWO
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6030
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:12 am

get a mst-0 human (chuck norris)
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5280
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 am

^^ I would approve that immediately
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:34 am

course O.o its chuck norris >.>
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4646
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 pm

Last half hour of my shift almost made me cry e.e I was choking back tears at the register x.x
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4786
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm

How come? o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:37 pm

??? o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Cause the machine was acting up, people were being stupid, my line was getting backed up an no one was really helping me >.<
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm

ah yeah i get like that at work when theres like 20 people waiting xD
on new years eve last year i had 2-3 hours of serving 200 people x.x it was horrible x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6036
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Yeah, you'll notice that when it's busy, people are less willing to help, because they don't want their line to get backed up. I don't even bother asking for help anymore. Even at my old store, they'd just ignore me if I did. I think speed is taken way too seriously in the customer service industry. Honestly, if they're going to be such a dumb cunt, they can wait.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:28 pm

@Ulqui: I would die o.e Or kill people so my line was shorter >.>But damn that's too many DX

@Hash: Yeah they keep telling me I need to go faster, then I try to and start fucking up, but if I go too slow my line gets backed up x.x I can't find my happy medium DX Especially when people buy thirty of one item e.e And yeah, especially when I gotta void an item cause they decided they don't want it after seeing the price, like I had one chick who grabbed a red pepper then when she saw the price got pissed cause it was that price per pepper and decided not to want it e.e Then they get irritated cause I'm trying to void it but it's not working, cause no one told me I had to hit the PLU button after putting in the damn number to void it e.e

They expect you to watch then know everything, but how the hell can I know everything if I don't get to see it? e.e

Oh and I got written up again, the first time was that fifty dollars, apparently I didn't give cash back to someone who wanted it...But, I don't remember the dude asking for it first of all, second I think he would have told me and been more concerned that he got his cash back...He didn't seem to care o.o Like my manager had to watch the tape from that night to find out what happened, but the dude didn't press for the money and he didn't tell anyone else so....Yeah...

Second time was that I was two dollars short at the end of my shift x.x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm

it was a blast ewe specially when i had to put together 200 plastic glasses after x.x glasses that kept falling over when i had to stack them cause counterspace=nonexistent x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh yes, the cheap fucks are always fun. Everytime I get those people who bitch about the prices, I have to resist the urge to call them scum and get a job (because you can tell that they're on welfare and leeching off of everyone else). I mean, if you need welfare while you're looking for a job, that's fine, but those people who just sit on it and don't even try to get a job (when they don't have any disabilities keeping them back)... they should be shot, honestly.

...they wrote you up over a whopping $2? Smh.

Ulqui, where do you work? o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 pm

i've worked for my mom's live music place for 3 years now o.o but that will end in january~
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4869
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm

I found a styrofoam box full of shit once when I used to be a housekeeper for the local hotel. and by shit, I don't mean "various items, said in a derogatory term". I'm speaking literally. it leaked.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Oh, nice. o.o

A box full of shit? o..o
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4869
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 pm

yes. liquid shit I may add. I then spent the next half hour cleaning it from the carpet.

that job was not worth minimum wage, but at least my experience there helps me in other jobs; no matter how bad they are, I've yet to find one worse than that. the co-workers were nice though.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 pm

That's disgusting... considering I spent all of last night and morning on rotten.com though...
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm

country music..
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:44 pm

@Ign: That's just nasty dude...Who the hell would do that..? o.e

Ulqui-chan wrote:
it was a blast ewe specially when i had to put together 200 plastic glasses after x.x glasses that kept falling over when i had to stack them cause counterspace=nonexistent x.x

Oh damn x,x

Mugetsu wrote:
Oh yes, the cheap fucks are always fun. Everytime I get those people who bitch about the prices, I have to resist the urge to call them scum and get a job (because you can tell that they're on welfare and leeching off of everyone else). I mean, if you need welfare while you're looking for a job, that's fine, but those people who just sit on it and don't even try to get a job (when they don't have any disabilities keeping them back)... they should be shot, honestly.

...they wrote you up over a whopping $2? Smh.

Ulqui, where do you work? o.o

Especially when they're dressed in nice clothes bitching about prices, that really gets me e.e I mean, don't go whining about a price when you're dressed in fancy clothes..Well, the chick was dressed in fancy clothes anyway.

Yep, if I'm over by two dollars or short by two dollars I get written up...So I could possibly be fired in the next two weeks..If not in the next week...Cause I only have two more write ups before I'm fired..
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:06 am

Why would you be fired for being over? O.o That's a good thing, for them. Moar monies. owo
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:37 am

Ikr? O.o But apparently it's bad o.e Means I'm not paying attention...But, hard to pay attention to not going over or under a number when I don't even know what the fuck number that is e.e

So yeah, if that happens two more times(over or under) I get fired x.x
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 am

Passing out at the comp x.x Might be asleep soon u.i
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:50 am

Wow. o.e

Well good night.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:08 pm

Ikr? o.e

And I've been on and off, sorry about that >.<
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:48 pm

It's all good.

Oh, just remember that when you post for Zelena, make it in a new topic. Seriously, no rush though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 22 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next