K1ng
K1ng

Title : Dat King Guy
Soul Cash : 2579
Male Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

Who dat K1ng guy? Empty
PostSubject: Who dat K1ng guy?   Who dat K1ng guy? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 am

Heyo, I'm fairly new here, been like 3 days or something like that, so figured I do this whole 'introduction' thing. I go by K1ng on perty much every site I go to, but I will undoubtedly be followed here by some friends who will use my real name, Drake, so feel free to use that as well. I'm 20 something years old, I'm a student, I work as a host/trainee bartender and yada yada.

Been rping for a couple years now, and I'm generally on those super strict slow progression sites, so I figured I'd try here which seems more entertainment oriented than the straight up power playing I'm used to. I also happen to have a bit of troll blood, so if I get to silly, just tell me.

I do have a character made here already, and he is currently open for a thread so just ask. I'm not looking for any serious fight threads, more of a fun oriented person myself, so if you feel like we can have a fun thread, hit me up. I am not opposed to a training thread either as long as it's not all work no play. Anywho, look forward to hanging out and getting to know you all.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 3603
Male Age : 26
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

Who dat K1ng guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who dat K1ng guy?   Who dat K1ng guy? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello Drake (or K1ng; not sure) thanks for being here and hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Title : The Infamous Hash, Unlimited Potential, Black Ice
Soul Cash : 4359
Female Age : 25

Character sheet
RPC's:

Who dat K1ng guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who dat K1ng guy?   Who dat K1ng guy? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Glad to have you here. ^^

If you need someone to RP with, you can post here. Hopefully someone will take up your offer. If not, we'll set something up after about a day or so of no replies. c:

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
http://bleachoblivion.canadian-forum.com
K1ng
K1ng

Title : Dat King Guy
Soul Cash : 2579
Male Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

Who dat K1ng guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who dat K1ng guy?   Who dat K1ng guy? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Coincidentally enough, I posted their yesterday, but I think I found someone in the chatbox so all is good.

Leopold Chang - Captain of Squad 13
Back to top Go down
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member
The Dark Closet Rebellion

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 3403

Character sheet
RPC's:

Who dat K1ng guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who dat K1ng guy?   Who dat K1ng guy? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Ola Drake! Very Happy I always wanted to try out the barista (bartending thing) but yeah, I don't think klutzes and weird experimenters are for hire, it'll be a drink at your own risk if I happen to be the server ehehehe @_@; oh and would you be interested in a spar with a quincy? My vizard's still on the works, but if you prefer vizards then the spar might not happen in a while ^^;

Who dat K1ng guy? Urband11
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 4981
Male Age : 25

Character sheet
RPC's:

Who dat K1ng guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who dat K1ng guy?   Who dat K1ng guy? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Welcome, hope you have a fun time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who dat K1ng guy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who dat K1ng guy?   Who dat K1ng guy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who dat K1ng guy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Community :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Who dat K1ng guy? Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Who dat K1ng guy? Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.