Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6422
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

A soft sigh came from the lonely cottage as Shinku opened the front gate. Right when she'd run out of oil for it, it began creaking once more. Nothing worse than living out next to the woods when the wrought-iron gate keeps creaking whenever wind blows hard enough. The gate surrounded the house completely, becoming a cement wall away from the front gate itself. The wall was nearly ten feet high and was always thirty feet away from the walls of the house. She frowned slightly after she'd opened and closed it a couple times, rubbing her forehead. "So much to do..." She leaned on the gate and looked to the treeline, distantly going over memories. "What should I do, Ichigo? I can't do all of this myself..."

A low growl echoed out from the forest, seemingly in response. Paling and remembering the black creatures she saw devouring people, she went back inside the gate, slamming it shut. Instead of going back inside the small cottage, however, she crouched into a corner of the cement wall, facing her back to the corner. She tried her best to remain silent, but the beast had already tracked her to her position. The frog-like Hollow leaped onto the top of the wall, looking down upon her with a wide open maw. It's tongue snaked out and attempted to lick her, but it was quickly swatted away with Shinku's watering can. "Leave me alone! Ichigo, please help me!"

Last edited by Judge Magister Paul on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4786
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:07 am

'Would definitely be able help people out if you could do things like that, and be able to see quite a bit whenever you want,' Drake agreed with a little nod, beginning a careful descent back down to the ground with a fairly straight path toward the yard they'd come from. 'And yeah, I don't use it very often... guess I just don't generally need it, even though I can do more with it. Most of the demons around here are kinda weak compared to me, like the ones earlier,' he explained. Shortly enough he alighted gently back on the ground, hovering a few inches above it for a moment or two before resting his feet down and lowering himself naturally from there. With that, he lowered himself a little further and moved one of his wings down and out of the way to let Shinku off easily.

'Wouldn't worry too much about me, I usually just travel randomly anyway... sometimes they even come to me, trying to hunt the hunter,' he spoke with a little grin, a front claw reaching back to rest upon the small blade situated just above his tail. 'Never quite got why the other form requires this, but... burn up, Brilliante Dios,' he spoke, and barely did he before his wings came 'round to cover him completely for a few moments. When the moments passed, he rose and allowed himself a light stretch, appearing practically as human save the lingering red eyes and partial mask, and garbed in a primarily white, sleeveless hooded cloak. "Still sorta odd for me standing on two legs like this, but... well, I can talk and have some different powers, if anything," he spoke, in a language far easier and more natural to understand.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Shinku marveled at his amazing flight control, not remembering seeing anything fly with such control before. As he landed, she gingerly hopped off of him and stumbled a bit, her legs being a little loose from all of the excitement in the air. After she got her footing back, she smiled back to him. "Well... I do worry, though... I would hate to think the first thing I've met in two years that was pleasant to be around was harmed in some way..."

She then listened to his call out phrase, and tilts her head. As she watches the wings surround him, she was about to speak, but was silence by his burst of reiatsu. She watched with a soft, but somewhat timid expression as she felt the reiatsu pushing down on her.

Then it stopped, and she looked back up. she gasped, as he looked nearly as human as she did! She reached out with a cautious hand, unsure if it was actually true or not. As he spoke, she gasped, drawing her hand back. "You... You can speak to me normally..." She seems to think over the thought, then breaks out a wide, undeniably happy smile. "You sounds great~"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Two years... that long? She must surely not spend much time around people, so Drake thought. Not that it was particularly any of his concern, or his place to say; how long had it been since he'd spent time peaceably around others? Ever? Certainly not in his recollection, and that spanned some hundred years or so.

"Hehe, yeah... should probably use this form more often, but it can be just a little draining if I use it for too long at a time. But, I have more powers like this, and am a lot better at controlling my energy. Like so," he spoke, raising a hand a little and casting onward his influence over light; an odd power for such as an Arrancar to have, perhaps. 'Twas only in a soft glow that slowly spiraled around Shinku, but it would still be easy to feel the spiritual energy residing within it; a rather calm energy, in fact. "I'm sure my power's a lot different from humans with powers, and even those people in black, but still... if it's like this, you probably shouldn't have too hard a time feeling what regular spiritual power might be like," he suggested. 'Twas the best he had, strictly speaking; he was a 'demon,' after all. Coming into his own power was simply natural, unlike for humans. He knew that much, at least. But to be lightly surrounded with it, even if it wasn't natural for it to awaken... perhaps that would help, so far as he could figure.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Shinku watched, her expression of awe from when he was merely demonstrating his flight abilities coming back to her rather pale face. Just judging from her skin pigment, she was obviously an indoor person. She watched the energy spiral around her, almost naturally being able to tell where it was around her. In fact, her eyes seemed to follow the very focal point of the energy as Drake manipulated it. Her expression of awe gradually transitioned to one of genuine curiosity as she continued watching. "How are you able to do this? Although, being the hunter you claim you are, I can't help but feel as if I'm trapped now..." she pursed her lips, not daring to hazard a touch of the energy. "Umm... Am I? Am I caught in a sort of spiritual net now?" She then gave him an odd look. "Wait, humans can do these things as well? Does that mean that I could learn to do things with spirit energy?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 pm

"Huh? Haha... no, you're not trapped or anything, though I could do that if I wanted," Drake assured, allowing himself somewhat of a playful grin before letting the light he manipulated begin to fade away; or rather, return to normal. "I still don't know much about it, but I don't think many others, if any, can do the same exact things as me... seems like everyone's particular power is different, so I'm sure yours would be at least a little different than mine. They probably learn a lot differently as well, but you can already see me when normal people wouldn't be, so there must be some sorta power that you can develop," he suggested, speaking from some experience from how many he'd had to run from for not wishing to fight. "Wish I could say much about the powers of the demon hunters I've had to deal with over time, but all of them were too different to say much about it," he added somewhat uselessly, scratching a little at the back of his head.

"Still, though... I've got enough power to use, at least, so I can probably at least do something to help find it, even if it's finding another human who can use powers that might be able to help more," he offered. 'Twould be putting himself in the line of fire, but when in his life as a 'demon' had he not done such a thing?
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Shinku couldn't help but blush as he mentioned that he could trap her, looking away timidly to hide it. When her blush subsided, which took the greater portion of a whole five minutes, she looked back at him. "Well... I don't really mind what my power is... I think that maybe it should be healing... Or maybe it'll be flight? Then again, how useful would that be in combat..." She hums softly, debating internally the many ideas she could have for powers.

She then looks to Drake questioningly. "Well... Maybe I need someone that I'll be, should I discover powers... I mean, I wouldn't turn into one of... Whatever you are, would I?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Uncertain what the little red he was sure appeared on the girl's cheeks was, Drake simply tilted his head just slightly to the side in curiosity and left it at that. Thus he remained silent and calm for it, letting her apparently get over... whatever precisely that was. Some human trait he'd long since forgotten, probably.

"You wouldn't turn into anything like me, I know that much. I've seen it happen a few times, and only to wandering spirits," he assured, refraining from going into detail... both for her to not worry about it, and himself to not consider how it must have been for him. "All the humans I've seen that had powers looked perfectly normal, so I don't think you have anything to worry about there. Still, it shouldn't be too hard to find them, since they feel a bit different once I get close enough," he observed. "So I could probably find one sometime, but for now maybe I could see if I can help any. Like... hm... pushing through this, maybe," he offered, and with barely an action, a small disc of light formed between them. "It's nothing much, but it requires some power to move, so... you might be able to get used to how it feels that way, at least a little."
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Shinku tilted her head and shrugged softly. "Well... That's..." She sighs somewhat sadly. "That's disappointing... You're rather awesome to fly with..." She shakes her head and smiles. "Well... I can still fly if I can learn that kind of power..." She then listens to what Drake says closely, fidgeting with her shirt uncomfortably. "Well... See... That's a good plan... But... I haven't really been around other people in two years... Even before then, I only ever saw Ichigo and a couple others... I... I don't know if I can do it..." she shuddered visibly and looked around. "Ummm... Please just give me some time, and I'll... I'll try to work myself up so I... I can meet someone to help me... Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Drake blinked and gave a little nod, letting the disc of light fade back from whence it had come. "Sure, that's fine... whatever works for you," he agreed. "Still... I can stick around if you want. I may not... exactly be a person, but I can be company, at least," he offered with a little shrug, this time in a form that actually properly accommodated it. "Even though I'd probably look more like a pet or something to the people that can actually see me, especially since I can't talk properly," he added, chuckling lightly.

"So... guess I might as well ask if there is anything I can do to help make you more comfortable with this stuff, then."
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Shinku nods, then walks towards him, embracing him softly. She laid her head on his shoulder and smiled. "Thank you so much for today... It was amazing flying in the air..." She even leaned up and kissed his cheek, displaying an old-time act of gratitude. "I'm... Not sure if you know, but when humans are extremely thankful to another, the hug, and sometimes kiss, like I just... Err... Did..." She blushed and turns away from him closely. "I'm sorry! I should have asked if it was okay first! I mean, you might not have known, or maybe you don't appreciate that sort of thing..." She basically began listing off reason after reason of why she was sorry for reacting before thinking to the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:09 pm

The Arrancar couldn't help but blink and tilt his head slightly to the side in curiosity at the gesture, unaware of such things, purpose or otherwise. Nonetheless, she explained herself immediately after, so it cleared up that question he might have otherwise asked (though probably not). Given that, he mentally shrugged and returned the embrace by wrapping his arms gently around her waist, at least for a moment or two before she turned away. "Well... I didn't really know about that sorta thing before, I'll admit, but it's fine. Was kinda nice, actually... lot better than being attacked most of the time," he admitted with a little grin. "So... guess you wouldn't mind me sticking around, then? I should be able to help out with whatever you might need," he offered.

Why not, after all? Nobody had treated him even remotely decently before, and it wasn't as though he had any particular priorities regardless.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Shinku looked back to Drake softly, the blush still on her cheeks. "You don't mind? Well... I... I still apologize. That's... That's not correct to be so familiar to someone you only just met..." She then gasped as he continued speaking. "You... You want to... To stay here?!?! I... I don't know... I mean... People would... They would think things..." She said this, despite the fact very few even knew she still existed. "And... And then... I... I would need to clean things up around here..." She said this despite the fact that everything was perfectly clean, due to her neat freak-ish nature. She really was just being shy at the moment, not used to having anyone live with her for so long. "I... I'm sorry... I've never lived with anyone besides my sister... It's... More than outside my comfort zone... If you really want to, I can... I can clean out the other room..."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:00 pm

"Isn't it?" he inquired curiously, scratching slightly at the back of his head. That, and a few other things, at least, he knew, gesture-wise. Limited, but 'twas something. "Well... I don't have to stay if you don't want me to. Most people can't see me anyway, and I don't really need anything cleaned out... if I do ever sleep, I just rest wherever," he said, giving a little shrug as he glanced to the house thoughtfully for but a moment. He didn't want to intrude, certainly...

"If not, then I could come by and visit from time to time... I don't really mind either way," he assured. "Just would kinda like to spend a bit more time around you since nobody's cared to be at all pleasant around me, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Shinku gasped immediately when he said he didn't have to stay. She waved her hands and squinted her eyes shut, obviously worried. "Oh, no! I didn't mean it like that! I meant that you can stay if you want! I just... Ummm..." She giggles nervously, fidgeting with her fingers. She was beginning to remember why she found it so difficult interacting with people. She was terrified at each word of upsetting the other.

"I... I'm just not used to having another around, so... Please forgive me... I..." She pursed her lips and bowed her head to the Arrancar, being as respectful as she knew how. "It would be my honor to accommodate the one that has been protecting me for so long... So please, if you wish... Stay here..." She raised her head and smiled at him, cheeks still rosy from earlier. Her home didn't exactly look inviting with a ten foot tall cement wall surrounding it, covered in a curtain of ivy, but once inside the thick wall, it could be considered quite inviting.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:29 am

He chuckled lightly when it seemed that she'd concluded what she'd wanted to say, which in the end was indeed allowing him to stay. "Then I guess I'll stick around, though you don't really have to do much for me, so don't worry about that. I only eat other demons, and... well, I guess that's about it for what I ever need to do. Oh, and you can probably tell that I can manipulate light when I'm like this, so... you wouldn't have to worry much about finding your way in the dark or anything like that," Drake offered with a little grin.

"So, um... should we go in for a bit? Kinda interested to see what a 'home' is actually like when I'm not just passing through getting away from someone or chasing after a demon."
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Shinku looked to him softly and nodded. "Well... I don't know how easily you'd be able to fit into my home in your other form, but you said it was a drain on you..." She turned and looked to her door, going over quickly and beginning to unlock the locks. There was entirely too many locks on just the one door to be of any use, really, and it was slightly comical just watching her undo all of them.

After she had gone through all 14 locks on her door, she opened it, and a wafting scent of many fruits came out to greet Drake. It almost smelled like she had one of every type of fruit in her house. She walked in slowly and looked back. "You... You can come in, if you want..."

Inside, the house was quite clean for what it looked like. There were plants growing everywhere. There was a grapevine covering an entire window. There was a large strawberry bush in the kitchen, and even a small raspberry bush right next to it. She had UV lights all over on the inside. As it turned out, Shinku had turned her entire house into an indoor orchard. It smelled just heavenly being inside the door, as fruit was everywhere. She quickly led him around, showing him odd room that contain more fruit. Eventually, she came to her bedroom, which had no plants at all in it. She had a beautiful looking bed, and it almost looked like she never slept in it. However, she was only that good at making it. "Ummm... You can take my bed. I'll stay out here during the, ahh... Duration of the night..." She was blushing again. Obviously, something was on her mind. "You... Your form wont be restricted in this room, because it's big enough to hold you. I... I hope you like it..."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm

For a moment he opened his mouth to speak while she was turned away, then began to reconsider it. That walls often weren't much issue to him was a matter of convenience to him, but how would others think knowing that he could go well near anywhere he pleased? No, perhaps that little revelation wasn't the best of ideas.

That he thought of that at all was at least some credit to the Arrancar's admittedly limited social intellect.

"Hm... seems like a nice place. And no, I'm not going to take your sleeping place from you or anything like that. I can just rest anywhere and make sure I'm not in the way of anything," he assured, glancing over curiously as that red tint returned to the girl's face. Now he just had to know. "And, um... why're you turning a little red? Are you hot or something? I can turn back to my regular form if you are, I might be making it a bit warmer with my power without noticing..." he offered.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Shinku shook her head as he denied her offer. "I must insist. Sleeping on a bed is more comfortable than sleeping anywhere else. You must try it at least once, Drake..." She then raised an eyebrow at his second question. "Huh? Turning red? What do you-" Then it hit her. She was blushing this time without really realizing it. She shook her head and adamantly denied his theory. "N-No! That's not it! You're perfectly welcome to use whichever form you like, just... When a woman has a man... Err... Inside her... House... Kinda close... Certain... Well, feelings..." She makes a frustrated squeal and shakes her head. "It's nothing! I'm feeling under the weather. That's all!"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:24 pm

He blinked and gave a slow nod upon her plainly nervous explanation. A man, though? He wasn't exactly... well, male, perhaps (arguably), but otherwise naught but a demon. "Hm... well... I hope you start feeling better soon, at least," Drake offered, clearly fairly oblivious to whatever was going on in Shinku's head at the moment... or, for that matter, to human ailments. "Er... I'm sure decent rest helps, at least from what I remember hearing... so I certainly won't just take the bed if you need it for something like that. Could possibly share it or something, I'll make sure not to take much space, and I don't weigh as much as I might look even in my normal form," he offered with a slight grin. That he was probably making things worse was clear testament to how socially inept he ultimately was (which generally didn't matter for a thing). Still, as if to prove it, his wings spread around him and he shrank (or perhaps grew, it could be argued) back to his normal form, hopping up lightly onto an edge of the bed and indeed taking up as little space as he could manage... even if it meant a leg or two were dangling partly over the edge. 'Hm... it is a lot nicer than anywhere else I've rested, certainly,' he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Shinku looked at him softly, smiling nervously. Honestly, she couldn't believe that he bought that. Internally, she theorized that maybe he didn't quite know how humans worked, and for that, she was thankful for at the moment. She was absolutely terrible at explaining things like that to others, and really avoided it whenever she got the chance. However, she had to stop herself from reacting once more when he decided it would be a good idea to share the bed. She didn't even share the bed with Ichigo! She'd never slept with another before now, but at the moment, it seemed that he would not allow her to have the couch.

With a somewhat defeated look, she walked to the other side of the bed, making sure he was unable to see her, then redressed into a nightgown, keeping an eye on him the entire time. When she was satisfied, she slid into bed, her face just about as red as it could get without it being a health hazard. Closing her eyes, she hummed and tried her best to get some sleep. It was going to be very odd sleeping with something else in the bed with her...

[END TOPIC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]   Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Left Speechless (Shinku X Drake) [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2