MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+9
Eliminate-Reality
Salt
Rose
Rin~chan
Azreal
nycboyLC
Ulqui-chan
Yandere Doctor
Mugetsu
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6036
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:10 pm

So, we have OTM's now. For those of you who don't know, it stands for member of the month. We have separate categories for males and females. You can vote for staff if you want, but it's more meant for the general populace. So, just follow the template below. I'd like everyone to vote, but if you really don't want to, you don't have to. You cannot nominate yourself.

The top 3 contenders for each gender (whomever receives the most nominations) will be put into a poll which will decide the OTM's.

Code:
[b]Female MOTM:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]

[b]Male MOTM:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]

Last edited by Mugetsu on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6422
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm

First~!

Female MOTM: Ulqui-chan
Reasoning: Mainly? She's fun to be around, and makes me want to stay on the site much longer than I should XD That, and she's a good player.

Male MOTM: Lance
Reasoning: The man gives a MEAN RP. Most pleasing I've had in months.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6030
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Female MOTM: The Dark Closet Rebellion
Reasoning: She fawesome and brought zombies >o> and she returned to me TwT and she's so much better to fap to than that hash lady ewe

Get back to ya on the guy o,o
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5280
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Reasoning: I banned her so I owe her...Sike, she's always around and great person to talk to, and she is playing Draw Something with me!

Male MOTM: Bing (Chaos Harbinger Kilik)
Reasoning: Always around, always helping, very active, nice, friendly, funny, etc.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6658
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Female MOTM: Ulqui-Chan
Reasoning: She's active and popular.

Male MOTM: Chaos Harbringer Kilik
Reasoning: Active and popular
Back to top Go down
Rin~chan
Lost Soul
Rin~chan

Title : ★Onee-chan★
Soul Cash : 4378
Female Age : 31

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Female MOTM: Ulqui-chan.
Reasoning: she's active, fun to talk with, friendly, and she's awesome.

Male MOTM:Judge Magister Paul
Reasoning: Same as I put for Ulqui XD
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

Title : The Orchestra's Heart
Soul Cash : 4235
Male

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Female MOTM: Ulqui
Reasoning: She's got a good rack personality

Male MOTM: Tupac Shakir aka E-Dog aka The Scourge of The seven seas aka Ereal
Reasoning: He's pretty cool and active.

Last edited by Rose on Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Judge isn't a lady... xD
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Whoo! I got nominated twice! *Is a huge step for me* xD

Anyway, here's my nominations. It took a long bit of thought and consideration, (Roughly a minute and a half.) but here's who I would like to nominate;

Female MOTM: Kizomaru Hotaru
Reasoning: Because she's really stepped up her game this last month or so. She's been on a lot more, she's been a lot of help in the chatbox, is nice and friendly, etc.

Male MOTM: Azreal
Reasoning: If I had to choose one, I would honestly say this was it. Despite not rp'ing or anything, Azreal still gets on whenever he can. He's got less of a reason to be here than most active people, due to the fact he can't post replies right now, yet he stays with us anyway. That shows true dedication to the site, as honestly, I myself would have probably quit coming on long ago, were I not able to post. So kudos to you, Az. Way to hang in there, Trooper. Smile

Honorable Mentions: (The people I had a tough time choosing between.)
Lance. Lance is fairly new, but it's obvious he knows his stuff, and from what I've read is an excellent rp'er. He's been a tremendously friendly face in the new area, and isn't afraid to direct people to where they should go; some awesome leader-ly traits that I admire.

Mug: I'm honestly surprised she wasn't nominated. A little while ago, she had been working her ass off on this site. I'm not adding her as an honorable mention because she's an admin, but rather because she's done a lot of work to make the site nice, where I know quite a few other admin's (Not on this site, but other places in general.) that wouldn't give a flying monkey-cow, and leave it plain.

Ulqui: Of course, Ulqui. xD She's always here, always friendly to everyone, (Except Az and occasionally me. .-.) and is pretty much there when you need her. If we had one person that would represent the forum, I believe it would be Ulqui. She embodies the creativity, weirdness, fun, and friendly vibe that I see in this forum whenever I come on.

Paul: I'm not saying this because Paul is one of my eldest and dearest rp friends, but because I believe he's worth mentioning. Despite not being here long, he's already become a familiar face in the forum, as if he's been here since the beginning. He's already got quite a few characters, and is helping to progress the rp nicely, not to mention he's also a very good greeter. Very Happy

Anyway, sorry to everyone I didn't mention. I didn't want to clog up the topic with all of this. xD
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4356
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 am

Female MOTM: Ulqui-Chan
Reasoning: I do not have to explain my choices for your betterment.

Male MOTM:Chaos Harbinger Kilik
Reasoning: Bish is being a better mod than me. =w=
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Male MOTM: Judge
Reasoning: Gotta support my reverse harem o.o that and despite being new he's become a lot more active than a lot of us lazy bums Xwx
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4786
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Female MOTM: Mugetsu
Reasoning: I figure at the very least she should be nominated, particularly for being the one who stands at the top of a site like this; not an easy position to be in, if my experiences as Admin elsewhere are any indication, yet she's still cool about it and generally helpful from what I've seen.

Male MOTM: Kilik
Reasoning: He seems to be generally cool about everything, and seems to be frequently available to offer a helping hand or decent conversation.

Honestly, each of the two nominations were a bit of a toss-up for me, but there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Cookies
Lost Soul
Cookies

Title : Eater of the cookies.
Soul Cash : 4316
Male Location : Everywhere.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Female MOTM:Ulqui/Kizo
Reasoning: They like the cookie avatars, that's almost instant win. Honestly also don't know many of the members here, picked the only ones I've half conversed with in this category.

Male MOTM:Kilik
Reasoning: Read some of his stuff, good RPer, friendly, likes deadpool, etc etc. Why should I need any other reasons than those?
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4646
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Female MOTM:Hash.

Reasoning: Do I need too? Should be obvious. *hears murmurers* Okay okay >.>
She's worked her ass off for us, put up with countless bullshit and drama, and she could've chose to completely end us at any given time because it was all taxing on her; but she didn't. Not only is she an amazing Admin, but she's an awesome RPer and an extraordinary friend ^w^ Y'all are lucky we got her as head Admin =w=

Second Choice: Ulqui.

Reason: She's awesome, she active and she's fun to be around =w= She's generous and helpful. She's an awesome friend anyone would be lucky to have =w=

Male MOTM: Az

Reasoning: I've yet to see someone nominate him >.> And he's a fun guy who should be nominated XD
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4869
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:40 pm

probably ought to have posted here sooner...

Female MOTM: Mugetsu
Reasoning: Just take a look at the new layout. that alone is nomination worthy.

Male MOTM: JayK
Reasoning: Helping out with coding and trying to keep a good mood up, even when he's far from it.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6036
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Reasoning: She's funny, friendly, and generally just awesome. She's always active and her RP is amazing. Plus, her drawings are so cool that they're practically going viral here. Although she needs to quit it with the tough guy act and let us help her out or at least cheer her up. >-> She also better not be fapping to anyone besides me, or she won't be getting anymore of my loving abuse. :o

Male MOTM: nycboyLC
Reasoning: No one sees the work this guy does as he lurks in the shadows. >w> Sure, he isn't in the chatbox all the time and sometimes he takes 5 years to reply to an RP, but he's an invaluable member of staff. If it weren't for him and Kizo, this site would never have existed; I would have given up a long time ago. We owe, the stat system, a good portion of the storyline, submissions, and many other important topics/principles of the site to him.

Honourable mentions:

Judge Magister Paul- upon joining, he jumped right into the RP, which is awesome (I mean come on the guy already has like 20 characters, lulz). And he's always friendly and even helpful in the c-box.

Kilik- been doing a great job modding, which is awesome, because it saves me a lot of work. =w=

Lance- again, doing a great job of his trial. Unless he suddenly goes ballistic and does some crazy shiz, he will be a member of staff as of Tuesday, so respect dat shit.

Azreal- he's on some shitty psp, and yet he's on a lot and pretty active in the c-box. I know what it's like to go online with a psp, and I know I would've just said "fuck that shit" a long time ago if it were me. Dude, it's getting to the point where I almost feel bad enough that I'd pay that bill (if it weren't $50 xD).

Kizomaru- she's an awesome admin, and definitely not a pushover. Although she's scary as fuck when she's angry, she's actually very kind and supportive, and I have to say she's one of my most precious online friends.

Ignaeon- doesn't even have a character yet, but his post count is well over 600. That shows some legit dedication, even if it's only OOC.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED]   MOTM For October Nominations [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1