New

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New

Go down 
+2
Yandere Doctor
Pikminavenger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikminavenger
Pikminavenger

Soul Cash : 4391
Male Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:03 am

Hello new here and all that, though clearly that is obvious... In either case came from Naruto role play center for a quick gander and liked what I saw. Reason I mention it is because someone asked a friend of mine to post up the advert there so thank you for that.

I hope to be able to get along with everyone, though Excuse me if I mess up on some of the rules since I am not used to stat based RP outside of table top (pen and paper) D&D and dark heresy kind of stuff. SO if my numbers aren't quite number enough I am sorry.

Anyway hope to have a fun time here going to try to make it a go to place for just some relaxing and fun plots.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6444
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:04 am

Try not to worry.
Not much math goes into this site other than adding up your stats.
Well, that and doctoring things...
But that's none of your concern.
Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6058
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:10 am

We don't rely too heavily on stats here. They really are only there to keep people from saying "I'm the fastest, strongest, etc.". So you have nothing to worry about.

Welcome, glad to have you here. ^.^ I'm the head admin, Mugetsu, but most call me Hash or Mug. If you have any questions, you can feel free to ask, and if you just want to chat, feel free to pop into the C-box any time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Pikminavenger
Pikminavenger

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to ask if I have questions and double check all the fancy numbers. Wonderful to hear that they aren't the most 'important' thing in the world and more of a standard of power. Takes that little worry out of my mind, though obviously I don't mean I will ignore them in case it came across that way.

Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6058
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:20 am

No problem. ^.^

And of course. xD We focus more on character development, and of course, having fun.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6680
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:24 am

Welcome, i go by J, JK, JD, AZ, or JKF. Hope you have alot of fun here, as i have.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4808
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 am

Welcome and such, and looks like me taking a slightly roundabout way to get an ad up over on Naruto Roleplay Center isn't going to waist by any means. Whatever the case, we're all friendly over here (if kinda weird) so I'm sure you'll like it, and the c-box is plenty useful for any questions/bits of conversation/etc., so feel free to drop in there whenever
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5121
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:50 am

Hello, awesome to have ye' on board! I wouldn't worry TOO much about the stats stuff. It's not a huge issue here, usually. And I played DnD too. Very Happy Such a fun game~

Anywho, you'll almost definitely get along with everyone here, so that's no issue, really. We're all far too friendly to not get along.

If you have any questions, feel free to head to the chatbox. And if someone doesn't get your question answered when you're on, you can personally message myself, or one of the admin's about it. I'll get to you as fast as possible, and... well, I can't speak for them, but I imagine they'd answer your question, too. xD
Back to top Go down
Pikminavenger
Pikminavenger

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:06 am

Azreal wrote:
Welcome, i go by J, JK, JD, AZ, or JKF. Hope you have alot of fun here, as i have.

Lol pleasure to meet you, and yeah that's my main goal to have fun no need to get into contests unless it's for fun or silly.

Lance wrote:
Welcome and such, and looks like me taking a slightly roundabout way to get an ad up over on Naruto Roleplay Center isn't going to waist by any means. Whatever the case, we're all friendly over here (if kinda weird) so I'm sure you'll like it, and the c-box is plenty useful for any questions/bits of conversation/etc., so feel free to drop in there whenever

Lol everyone is weird to a degree it's what makes me fun and entertaining most of the time. yeah Cielle (or Rhoma I guess since you are from Zoids AE too? Correct me if I am derp.) posted it up and I had been looking for a decent Bleach RP this one seemed pretty cool, so here I am. Also waiting on the button for this site so I can tell the main man to add it to the listing lest I trample on his coding and make him upset. No rush though, I myself have been too lazy to make an ad here lol.

Chaos Harbinger Kilik wrote:
Hello, awesome to have ye' on board! I wouldn't worry TOO much about the stats stuff. It's not a huge issue here, usually. And I played DnD too. Very Happy Such a fun game~

Anywho, you'll almost definitely get along with everyone here, so that's no issue, really. We're all far too friendly to not get along.

If you have any questions, feel free to head to the chatbox. And if someone doesn't get your question answered when you're on, you can personally message myself, or one of the admin's about it. I'll get to you as fast as possible, and... well, I can't speak for them, but I imagine they'd answer your question, too. xD

My main worry with stats was that I would ruin it for the opponent if I messed up the common interpretation of stats on this site, but I suppose that is what learning is all about? Hopefully if I enter a spar thread I won't fudge up too much right off the bat.

Yes it is main guy I made was a monk named Bap Zannagan (Yes I did talk in that voice the whole time, if the reference is known), but once again do silly stuff and just enjoy a after noon with a group.

So I have been told I am sure I will find allot of use for the C box over the coming days especially since my exams are over with for the time being and I shall many a question as I progress onward here.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5121
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:16 am

Again, no worries. Stats are mainly there to...well, do that. It's not like DnD where you use Stats to determine outcomes if things you're attempting to do. Stats are mainly for show, to show how proficient your character is in what area.

Yup, I got it. xD I always liked playing a Rogue named Eizzidor, who was a halfling. He went to a place called The Golden Ale Inn, and got smart-mouthy, so they actually got him "Golden Ale", if you get what I mean. Needless to say, he got them back by waiting on the roof, peeing on them when they came out, then disappearing into the night.

Great! Questions not only help make you better, but us, also, for the person who next asks that question, or a question related to your question.
Back to top Go down
Pikminavenger
Pikminavenger

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:23 am

Lol alright alright I won't worry too much you have convinced me.

It might be inappropriate but I almost pissed myself laughing, love it when groups are awesome like that, and the DM/GM decides to just let things roll by.

Also Halflings amuse me ever since my friend rolled one up and got the random name "Carl". Honestly the rest of the campaign was meh, but Carl the halfling, that was legit.

Hopefully the questions will not annoy or be viewed as criticism as many (myself included) can view them as. Which won't be my intention at all, but yeah anything to improve a site and makes it more enjoyable is half of the fun.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4808
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:10 am

The button code's in this topic here, just a little ways down if that's what you mean. And yeah, that is what I know her as, so you're fine there. Oh, and laziness is no stranger to me, I'll admit >.>
Back to top Go down
Pikminavenger
Pikminavenger

Character sheet
RPC's:

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 am

This is when my derpness kicks in and I realize I should have checked there first _m_(__)_m_

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Empty
PostSubject: Re: New   New Empty

Back to top Go down

New
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Community :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
New Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum New Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.