Lost Soul
Cookies

Title : Eater of the cookies.
Soul Cash : 2635
Male Location : Everywhere.

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Yep. Hopped on over here from NRC and liked most of what I saw. I figured, "Why not?" Seems like a good place to kill some time and have the funs.

So yeah, Nice to meet all of you. I'm not the type to completely forgo the rules/guides/info that are provided here to begin with, so hopefully I'll understand everything here without too much difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Title : The Infamous Hash, Unlimited Potential, Black Ice
Soul Cash : 4355
Female Age : 24

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Great to have you here. ^_^ We seem to be getting a lot of people from there. Surprised So whoever the admin is there, I'm grateful for them advertising us. xD

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
http://bleachoblivion.canadian-forum.com
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 3105
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 pm

I know said Admin as Rohma, they know her as Cielle I guess *is the one who requested her to put an ad up over there* So yeah... you're already on the c-box so I can't say much regarding that... otherwise I guess I'm just finding myself surprised that you're at least the third person that's dropped in here from that site o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin
Mugetsu

Title : The Infamous Hash, Unlimited Potential, Black Ice
Soul Cash : 4355

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Well thanks a lot for that, Lance. <3 xD

WITNESS MY POWER:

Back to top Go down
http://bleachoblivion.canadian-forum.com
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 2965
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Welcome ^^ Gotta say I love the ava XD

Hurr durr, Hello. 3607715-chain-background-grunge-1-1
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 4349

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

C is for cookie..that's good enough for me...cookie cookie cookie starts with c xwx hehe Ello Thar~
Back to top Go down
Cookies
Lost Soul
Cookies

Title : Eater of the cookies.
Soul Cash : 2635
Male Location : Everywhere.

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Yep Lance, Cielle is indeed the admin who advertised you. Most of the people coming to check the site out are staff, like myself, from what I see. Seems fun to get a place to RP casually without much responsibility other than posting.

Hello to the rest of you, thanks for the welcome XD Yeah, I'm a cookie kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
JayK
Seasoned Member
JayK

Title : The Unfettered
Soul Cash : 3094
Male Age : 23

Character sheet
RPC's:

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm

A cookie kind of guy, eh? Sounds like my type of guy.

Welcome to Bleach Oblivion. I sincerely hope you enjoy yourself. I'm Jay, a resident coding guy and overall [s]creep[/s] sweetheart. If you have any questions, or need any random trivia on Dragons, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hurr durr, Hello. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurr durr, Hello.   Hurr durr, Hello. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurr durr, Hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Community :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Hurr durr, Hello. Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Hurr durr, Hello. Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.