Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)

Go down 
+3
Ulqui-chan
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4647
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Idea Number 1: When you die and go to either Soul Society/Hueco Mundo or even Hell, your age is converted to what I'll call "Bleach Years"...Meaning if a child died at five, they'd be fifty years old once reaching Soul Society or Hueco Mundo (if a five year old spirit became a hollow and was never purified, I guess anyway I'm not sure o.o) or Hell(Which I doubt would happen often if at all but for the sake of argument, just humor me >.<). It kind of makes sense...I guess o.e

Idea Number Two: Your age is sort of a representation of how long you've been dead...Like, Kizo is 202 years old and died when she was five, so she's been dead for 197 years giving her the age of 202. I don't know how else to phrase it really, and this is a more simple(in my opinion anyway) means of calculating age which also explains how someone who died after you can look older than you or if two people die at the same time at different ages how one can look younger but be almost the same age. Like...Kizo's mother, if she died two years after Kizo and was twenty five, than she'd technically be "younger" than her but she'd appear older than her. Like, take how long they've been dead and add it to how old they looked when they died and that's how you get their age...Did that make sense? p.o

Personally I think number two makes more sense, but I guess it's just a preference thing in the end...But what do y'all think?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 am

So the formula is impossible? o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6031
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:12 am

O.o painful @w@
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:19 am

XD Then don't look >3>
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6031
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:23 am

but i'm a stalker...its what i do e.e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)   Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinigami Age Formulas (My own ideas)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2