Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6649
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 am

Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  Tumblr_mc7xjr8FCO1rnwehko2_400

After traveling across the world, Lorelei came up upon Kagamino City. This so happen to have been her first conquest to this area of the world. She was interested to see how things were, here. It has been a while since she`s fed, but she did not want to simply pick someone off the sidewalk. So, she went in search for a scumbag or douchebag. Where`s the best place to find such people? A bar of course. She thought as she trailed downward onto another street as she found a bar some time later.

Entering inside, Light blue irises shifted around the room. Looking to those that look to her, as she gave a toss of her hair and made way to the bar. Sitting upon a stool sideways, she crossed her legs and flashed her gaze over to the bartender. "Excuse me? Give me a shot of your strongest whiskey. she ordered in a commanding tone. Looking off to the side as she waited.

"I.D.?" commanded the bar keep as he look to down to Lorelei. Shifting her gaze back to the male, she gave, what could be considered as a death stare. Sighing, she leaned back some and took out her wallet. Removing her I.D., as she handed it over to the bartender. She was lucky that people could easily get I.D.`s now and day. Being a bount, there is not much proof of her existence. Handing her back her I.D. The bartender gave her the shot of his strongest whiskey. Drinking it down, she did not showed much of a sign of struggle. She motioned for another as she told him to keep them coming. As she drank down the shots with ease, one after the other.

Some time passed as she casted her gaze to her left. Looking over to a rather, unsanitary male. His gaze was locked on Lorelei, which really pissed her off. "What is it! You never seen a woman before?!" she questioned as she look directly to the side.
"I have, just never seen one as beautiful as you, suger." he stated. He of course, seem to have a questionable accent, which was not a surprise to Lorelei. Eyes narrowed as the male raised from his chair and got closer. "Lets say me and you, head back to my motel room." he stated as he leaned foward onto the counter.

His breath reaked of alcohol, which really did not settle well with Lorelei. Forming a smirk, she flipped her hair back and look the male in the eyes. "Or, i could grab you by the neck and ring it till you breath no more." she stated as her smirk faded, and her expression turned serious. Stepping back some, the male look to the shot glass and soon smirked. "How about you drink some more whiskey, so it can loosen you up, sweetie pie. he states as Lorelei`s expression wavered more to hatred, but then back to a smile. "How about we go up against one another in a game of who can drink the most whiskey. Winner gets what it is they want." she states as the cocky male agreed. "Lorelei, you get more and more sadistic when you do these things. I love it." states Dementia from the pendant around Lorelei`s neck.

Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Soul Cash : 4522

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Iratze felt the cold of night shiver around his body, squirming around with a vexing chilling affect. He shuddered for the need for heat. It had been a long time since he started traveling away from his house around Japan, hoping it would help relieve him of stress from the event of losing his family. Now and then he would summon the power of Deitatus to defeat hollow or to train, trying to learn more about his intriguing ability. He knew he was of age to go into a bar, but it was the need for warmth on a winter-like night that caused this desperation. The main reason desperation would describe him entering a bar would be his lack of ID. Once he clarified with the bouncer he would not drink, the bouncer let him in.

What he was met with was a woman and a man entering a drinking contest, wondering if the woman just challenged him to make a fool out of the man. Maybe she would drink him under the table just to show men not to bother her. Approaching the bar, he ordered coffee black and ignored the two going back and forth. The hostility roamed around the room just from the sting of the blond-haired woman's words. Though there seemed to be something off about her, something peculiar that set her off from most people. He turned away and felt his pocket knife holstered and hidden perfectly in a snug holster within his sleeve. " Thank-you." he spoke to the bartender who set a fresh mug of coffee in front of him. He beckoned for the cream and sugar, measuring the amounts he wanted to put in there. He only did this to avoid the bartender's mistakes if there would possibly be any.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:28 am

Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  Tumblr_mc7xjr8FCO1rnwehko2_400

The already drunk male agreed to the bet. Beleving he could drink the female under the table, with ease. "You`re a bold one. Everyone knows that women can`t drink as much as men. Beer was made for us, and our bodies." said the male as he sat into a open area. The bartender had everyone else surround the table the two were drinking at. And he spent some time filling multiple shot glasses with sake.

Lorelei did not speak, going to the restroom to the bathroom first. "So, you want me to swipe all of their wallets? asked Demetria. With a smirk, Lorelei wash her hands and gave a small chuckle. "Of course. That`s the only reason i`m doing this. Just wait until they put the money into the bowl." she states. Having already manipulated the bartender to make the viewers bet on who would win.

The contest started a few minutes later. It started with the two taking down shots at a rapid pace. Lorelei took around eight, while the male intake seven. With the money gathered, her the black diamond upon her neckless broke down into iron sand, and slowly crept over to the bowl of money. Lorelei distracted the bartender by knocking one of the glasses onto the ground, by accident, so she made it seem. She slowed it down after her 14th shot. It wasn`t hard for Lorelei to drink alot of alcohol, she loved her alcohol, wine, or whisky. With the distraction, Dementia crept over the bowl and completely surrounded it and the money. With the cash and bowl, Dementia hovered out of the bar at a quick pace speed, and hid upon the roof.

Meanwhile, Lorelei decided to stop at her 16th shot. Raising her hand as she gaved. A smirk hidden as she accomplished her goal, as well as saw that the male was more drunk than he could handle. "I win! And you are now mine, girly." he stated as he stood from his chair. Lorelei did the same, as she gave the male a blank stare. Happy, the male reach foward towards the boobs of Lorelei, which would soon probe to be a bad move. Angered, Lorelei grabbed the males wrist with a quick swiftness. Twisting them outward as a crack sound was made. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" he shrieked as he jerked back and fell onto his back side. Holding his hands up to his body as he rolled around in pain. "You Bitch!!! You crazy, bitch!!!!! She broke my wrist, she broke my wrists." he said in anger as tears formed in his eyes. Those that watch look wide eyed, they did not believe what just occured. "Pitiful, you disgust me. Have fun with those hands of yours, i doubt you will be using them for anything for a while. Hell, you can`t even pleasure yourself later tonight, since that was probaly what you were going to do. Hahaha." she stated with a chuckle following as she made way out of the bar and onto the roof. It took a while before they notice the disappearance of the money, which angered them all as they ran out the bar to look for Lorelei, who spent her time on the roof for that moment. "Good job." Lorelei complimented. Yeah, you mean great job, idiot. Anyway, did you notice the boy that entered? He had a low spiritual pressure, just like you when you supress your own.
"Yep." she replied as she counted the cash.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Iratze watched in awe as there was an actual contest being held, bets being made, and an obvious theft. He watched the sand drag upon the money just so it could be taken, what a clever theft. He stood, tapping the table so he could notify the bartender on what happened, seeing as the only one who was cheating here was the woman. The bartender walked over, wiping a mug clean with his distraught face. "What can I do for you, sir?" he seemed tired of dealing with everyone who came an went, his voice even seemed exasperated.

" You do realize that woman just stole all the money, right?" Iratze held an inquisitive expression, pointing the direction of the woman, only to see her throw insults around after breaking the man's wrists. His mouth gaped open, almost laughing when she mocked the drunk about his sexual tendencies. She stormed out, but what he wanted to know is if she too noticed him. Could they tell that the two had been in the same room together? The bartender sighed, shrugging off the theft. " Not my money. Drunks want to play a game with a snake. Rabbit helped the snake once, but where did that get Rabbit? Attacked." the man's words were wise, no one could know what would happen.

Standing, Iratze nodded his head towards the bartender, leaving a bit of money behind. He prepared to leave the bar, the cold most likely ready to sting away at his flesh. With a flick of a wrist, his switchblade ejected from his sleeve, catching it once it fell. He held onto it, looking around for the woman after passing the street. But his eyes widened once he found her resting upon a roof top. Running into the alleyway, he jumped on top of a dumpster, denting the lid inwards. Jumping upwards, the lid of the dumpster sprung back into place as he caught the edge of a loose brick. Climbing, he held his switchblade with his teeth. It was a bit difficult, but eventually he ascended to the top of the roof of the bar. Grabbing his switchblade, he roared out to the woman, " Why did you cheat them from their money?".
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Counting her cash, she wondered if the male saw their little theft. Most likely he did, which would not surprise Lorelei, she honestly did not care. With Dementia going back to her diamond neckless form, while she count her money and spoke with her at the same time. "So, how much did we get?" Dementia questioned as Lorelei gaved a light sigh. "Obviously i am still counting, so how the hell would i know? And at the current moment, 157...158....159....164.." she stated as she kept at it, only having a few bucks left to add. "Watch it, Lorelei. Don`t get the shit slap out of you." Dementia shot back with slight hints of anger. ".....". Lorelei did not respond, she was to busy counting the cash. Don`t ignore me, fat ass." Dementia roared, not liking when Lorelei ignores her. "Shut up! You over emotional cow. We made around 250 bucks." she stated as she raised up and place the cash into her bra.

Seconds later, her ears rung to the sound of denting metal. "Who in the hell are you calling a cow? You big forheaded bit..." Dementia was cut off by Lorelei, who overpowered with her voice. "Shut up! We have guest." she states as she turn to face the male. Hearing his question, she couldn`t help but form a smirkish grin. "Because, boy. Drinking, is a womans game. And that pig did not deserve the cash, plus, i felt like it, get over it." she answered with little enthusiasm. Her gaze shifted to the side as she flip her hair with her right hand. "Now, scoot back on to mommy, i bet she has cookies." stated Dementia, in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:57 am

It as strange, the girl seemed to have no true motive for theft nor true remorse if any were to be shown. The trivial tone she had and the way she argued with herself. Though Iratze knew the voice was a seperate being, unlike most people. But what really set him off was the mention of "mother", flaring up a bit of anger. He wanted to say things along the lines of "give that back" or "hand the money over" but it would sound too unoriginal and not intimidating enough. He lifted his switchblade up, his reiatsu flaring up. "If my mom were to make me cookies, she'd poison them to kill me. To her, I'm an abomination." his tone was coarse, almost sharp and cold as steel. His switchblade emanated with blue aura, transforming into its greatsword form. Holding it up with one arm, he swung hit to the ground, smashing the location it struck severely.

It was a sign of hostility, a sign of the want to hurt someone who even mentioned the word "mommy". Looking at the woman, his Marcam de Numen formed for preparation as he opened his mouth to say, " By the power of Deitatus, I demand you return that money back to its rightful owner.". His words were straight-forward, with no implied threat though his only intentions had been to return the money to the rightful owners. It was true they didn't deserve it, but it didn't justify her stealing it.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 am

Her eyes widen at the sight as she did not know of the boys mommy being so mean. Trying to show some sign of cpmpassion as she was smirking on the inside. "Oh my, i am so sorry. I didn`t know you had such a mother. It really hurts my heart to hear such a story. I was lucky enough to have a kind, beautiful, and loving mother. She died during the jewish Holacaust, they burned alive. And till this day, my heart breaks when i hear or see a bad mother. I will give the cash back, i`m so sorry." she stated with a face of sorrow as tears formed within her eyes. "Lorelei, stop with the act you idiot. Lets kill the brat all ready. I am ready for a fight, and i do not feel like dealing with your games. We can toy with another person later. As for now, lets kill him." Dementia states, ruining Lorelei`s act.

Looking to te side, Lorelei shows a displeased look as a yawn soon followed. "Dementia, you are such a pest. I was actually having a bit of fun with that little act. I even created tears, how could you ruin such a glorious moment, stupid cow?" Lorelei states as her expression of sorrow turn dull. Wiping the tears away as she flipp back her hair and went into a squat. Pulling up her tights as she removed two twin daggars from a case upon her ankle. "Shut up and fight the chump." Dementia replies as Lorelei stands back to her full height. "Whatever. Come boy, if you want the cash, you will have to defeat me. Seeing how you drawed your sword, i can tell that you are not a gentleman. Your mommy didn`t raise you right, so sad." she mocks as she formed a slight smirk upon her lips. Gettingi into a fighting stance as her hands raised before her chest, pointing outward from one another. Herlegs were spreade apart, but still close. Lorelei was ready, especially since she actually wanted a fight of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 6:06 am

At every mention of "mother" Iratze could sense the mockery in the woman's tone, angering him every step of the way. " You are no woman. You are just some demon of lust, seducing men just so you can play the trivial tricks. Numen Squamas." his tone was sharp and cold, which could give the weak-at-heart a stinging feeling of intimidation. After the words he spoke in the form of a two-part name, black and gold aura surrounds him. It solidified to form his black armor with the shining, gold trim. Lifting his sword towards the girl, he rushed forward. Since he was the first to attack, he thought some sword play would be useful. With the first swing, it was heavy, aiming for the left but as soon as it finished, Iratze would immediately cut back, swinging the reverse direction.

Iratze wondered if this woman was the heartless demon he had imagined, who could mock someone in such way, telling a story of blood family in such a rude matter too? It did not matter, for the matter at hand was slaying the foul demon. The hell spawn would soon meet its fate, hopefully with a blade through her chest. All Iratze wanted to do to her was tear off her head and chop every limb from her body off.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 am

The eyes of Lorelei narrowed as she watch the males movements. Studying his blade as well as she question if her daggers would do the job. As the male charged, her knees bended as she saw that he was not as fast as she would of expected. As the blade swung, the head of Lorelei duck down as her hair raise into the air, some inches being cut off at the tips as she went into a roll to the left of the male. Sending a slash with one of her daggers to the males ankle. A attack that did not slow her down as she did not care if it connected or not. Passingundernath the males arm, she rolled onto her feet and launched forward some feet to gain some distance. "A Demon? That`s mean, but true. It`s not the first time i heard such a insult. It hurts my feelings, i really m ust admit. Then again, when it comes from worthless scumb, why would i give a damn? Hmmm, i should contact your mom, maybe she could give me the ingredients for those poisen cookies, so i can give them to you. I`m sure she will be happy of you dying. I shall be her Secret Santa, early though it is, her gift of having you dead will most likely bring her great joy." she states with a seemingly sadistic smile upon her lips.

"Call me out already, eighteen." shouted a eagered Dementia. Lorelei look to side as a roll of her eyes turn about. Flipping back her hair as the female sighed out and look back to the male. "Fine, Zeige Dich, Dementia." Lorelei states as the crystal upon her necklace lights up purple, turning into a purple liquid like energy which forms a body beside Lorelei. The purple glow vanishes revealing a body completely made of iron sand. Taking form into that of a females shape, similar to that of Lorelei`s, except more voloptuious. "About Fucking Time! A beautiful woman like myself, should not be kept sealed for such a long period of time, LORELEI!!!!" she yelled out in anger. angered by the fact that she does not have more time to walk about the area. "Oh calm down, you are out now. So lets kill him and be on already. I need two Katana Blades." she states as she goes to a knee to sheath her daggers. "You are such a bitch, but Fine! Fall! To my Weapons Of Design." she states as she creates two regular sized katana blades with her iron sand. Handing them to Lorelei, whom grips the hilts firmly and look to her opponent with a smirk. Dementia, not wanting to be left out, made her nails form into 8 inch knive shaped talons. Lorelei quickly charged forward at the male as she launch into the air and went into a forward flip. Raising her blades over her head as she swung down at the males head and shoulders. First with her left blade, and the second with her right. Dementia followed from below, widening her knife shape talons as she launch forward, swing his talons at the males abdominal.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

As Lorelei attempted to attack Iratze's ankle, the armor prevented any harm. He flailed his greatsword around, preparing to attack with much momentum. The bount's words stung at the boy, provoking him even more. " You bitch. You have no right to judge what is and what isn't scum. You even admit you're a demon, but me. Maybe I'm actually a good person, you don't know. At least I don't trick men just so I can get a little change. I can wait to slice your head from your body. Demons like you need to die." the fury from his voice gleemed and glittered, shining as bright as the redness in his face. He stopped swinging his greatsword around, watching the voice beckoning her to summon her. A true demon came, giving her weapons. " Gemina Draco!"

Iratze split his greatsword into two longsword-sized versions of the Laminus Deitatus. He swung them both brilliantly, preparing to attack or parry on command. Lorelei took her katana and attacked the boy from the air whilst her partner attacked him from the ground. He ran forward, sliding and reflecting one of Lorelei's iron sand katana, rolling and attempting to bring the tip of one of his Gemina Draco to and through the throat of the demon. Whether or not he succeeded, he would attempt to pivot off the tip of his free Gemina Draco, launching himself to the side of the two. Hopefully, him reflecting one of Lorelei's katana would send her to the ground with a disbalanced landing. " I will try to kill both of you if you do not return the money. Maybe the one guy was a scumbag but the rest might be people who just enjoy liquor. Atleast return their money." he sounded serious but not very persuasive. Though he intended on ending the battle, he did want to decapitate both of them.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 am

Using her other katana, she brought it before her throat, knocking away the long sword that headed towards her throat. Flipping forward, she landed upon the ground in a crouch position, as Dementia flip backwards and landed to the side of Lorelei. "Looky here, we have a overly emotional female for our opponent. Hahahaha" Dementia taunted with a insidious laugh following. "Hahahahaha, oh. You make me laugh, my how pathetic you are. Did i hit a touchy spot? Not my fault your mommy doesn`t want her little evil hollow spawn. Hahaha, you see me as a demon? Really, i`m not the one with the blood of hollows in my body. My mom did not see me as a abomination likel yours saw you. I was turned into what I am, I wasn`t born one like you." she taunted as she turned to face the male. A smile of malice upon her lips as she toss back her hair. "Now, are you prepared to die? If i were you, i would be." she states. Her voice seemed to fluxate between high and regular pitch. Only going high when she was taunting the male.

"He`s pitiful. A whiny little bitch, and i doubt he has the balls to do anything against us, let alone a full grown male. There was a reason why your mommy finds you to be a piece of shit, you sure do smell like it. And don`t expect the money to go back to any of them, we earned that money. Didn`t you see what happened? Lorelei was sexually harrassed by that male. You condone such things? Oh my god, he really is a monster, your mother was right. I bet he is a rapist, aren`t you?! Now we have to kill him, we mulst protect the future women he plans on making his next prey. That`s why he came up here, he wanted to rape you Lorelei, he`s a horrible person." Dementia had more fun did she expected with her little act. Laughing inside as she couldn`t wait for the boys reaction. "You`re right, he`s a disgusting rapist! Stay away from me, Rapist! I will not allow you to defile my gorgeous and pure body. Never! Now you will most definently die, Rapist!!" she also added as she also had alot of fun acting as the victim. She loves breaking people apart, it was such a marvelous sight.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Her phone would soon ring while she waited for the boys response. Taking out her mobile cel phone device, she answered the phone and began to smirk. Receiving news that interested her, she hang up the phone and look to Iratze. "You`re in luck, Rapist. I have some buisness to handle somewhere else. If you follow, You will not succeed in catching us. Just no, next time, you will die." she spoke as Lorelei look to Dementia. "Are you serious? Ugh, Something always ruin our fun. Dammit!" Dementia was not happy. Wings sprouted from the doll`s back, as she then walk behind Lorelei. Wrapping her arm around Lorelei`s waist, joining her hands together to keep a good hold on Lorelei. "Bye, Rapist. Stay away from girls, pervert." she took one more dig before ascending into the air and jetting off into the sky. Heading south, the two headed to another destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)    Drinking Is A Womans Game(Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1