Where the hell am I?(Closed)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6649
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Where the hell am I?(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Where the hell am I?(Closed) 398387_large

"Hmm, it seems i am either late, early, or in the wrong location." a yawn followed the words said, as a sleepish male stood in the center of the streets. A black scythe lay upon his back, diagonally. As he also seem to wear a odd chain. His outfit was completely black, wearing form fitting black slacks. A black top, covered by a black trench coat. Looking around the area, the embodiment of sloth look to be lost. This was not much of a surprise, Daikio was never one to be known for remembering locations. Yawning, the dark haired boy began to walk the empty streets. Hands stayed within the confines of his coat pockets, as his head hang low, sluggishly. His feet drag upon the pavement as his eyes mainly look downward onto the ground.

He was already tired, eventhough he had just awoken from his slumber a few hours ago. Its a normal trait of his, even if he has rested for hours on end, he still is never rejivinated or energized. Instead, he mainly spends his time sluggishly walking about his cave, never leaving unless there was some type of meeting with the Sins. "This really has becomed a chore, why must they ask for these meetings? They`re basically wasting my time, annoying bunch. Now, where am i?" he questioned as he launch himself into the sky. Looking at the area around him, his gaze shifted to downtown Naraki. Hmmm, what was the location? Something about Karakura Town."[/color] as he questioned his location, he wondered if he was even in Karakura Town. Not knowing, he decided to find out. And if he did not find them in a hour, he will just head back to hell.

Landing back onto the ground, he made slow paces down the street, reading the street corners as he had no idea where he was, or where he was going. Sighing, he contemplated about giving up, even if it only has been a couple of minutes. Daikio tended to lose interest in things that dealt with being active or anything that deals with any form of activity or work.

Last edited by Azreal on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

"Ugh, this has really become tiresome. I don`t have time for this. Wondering around some ridiculous city, looking for those pestering sins. I am begining to lose more and more precious sleep time. Plus, i will probaly just end up being patronize by the others, seeing how they always feel the need to point out how late I`m always am. And i am begining to become sleepy." a yawn followed as he came to a stop. Looking left to right as he questioned where he was at the moment. Looking up, he decided to head back onto the roof. Vanishing, he appeared on top of the roof. Looking out over the city, he removed his scythe from upon his back, and drop down into a squatting position. "Eeh, I`m just going to rest here for the moment." he states as he fully sat down upon the roof. His knees chest length as he look out over to city.

[size=29][center][u][color=orange]Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth[/color[/u[/center[/size
[img]http://data.whicdn.com/images/14043102/398387_large.jpg[/img

Last edited by Azreal on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5090
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:18 am

The World of the Living; a place Brutus didn't much care for. The smell was putrid, smelling like the inside of a factory at seemingly all times; it was horrifying, really, to his rather sensitive nose. He had been dispatched to take care of an Adjucha, but it was nowhere to be found currently. Instead, Brutus seemed to find something else; something more menacing, but also more interesting. He shunpo'd his way to the roof that Daikio was on, landing with a very audible thump.

His hooves made a clopping sound as he walked, kind of like a horse with two legs. Here, he didn't even bother wearing his special shoes. In the World of the LIving, he was about as likely to run into another Shinigami as he was an Arrancar. He stopped in front of Daikio, watching. "What manner of creature are you?" He asked, his voice not muffled in the least by the horned helmet that sat upon his head. The man before him puzzled him. He had never felt any reiatsu such as this. It was powerful, but not in the same way a Captain or Captain-Commander was.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

As he sat upon the roof, Daikio found himself in the midst of falling asleep. Yawning every few minutes, his head seem to drop occasionaly. His eyes closing more and more, before he simply just fell off to sleep. Even with the appearance of the large male, Daikio was not that skilled at sensing 'Spiritual Pressures', unlike the shinigami and the other races of the human and spiritual worlds. Which is why he did not react much when the tall brute landed upon the roof. When he slept, Daikio was not one to waken easily. But the shiigami was lucky, Daikio just so happened to still be able to hear things around him. Such as, the large males voice, which awoke him, sadly. Raising his head from between his head, his gaze trailed to the side as he did not feel the need to stand, at that moment.

"What? Who the hell are you, The Iron Giant?" he questioned in a rather low and slow speaking tone. Looking out to the city as he decide it was about time for him to find out where the other sin where. Then again, he would rather just go back to hell and sleep. Standing, his hand grip the handle of his scythe as he rose to his full stance. Equiping the scythe to his back as he turned and look up to the large giant. "Damn. I thought you were tall because i was sitting down, but it seems you are a giant even when i`m standing at full height. Hmm, did your mother mate with a horse or something? Or was it theother way around?" he questioned. Daikio was not the type to filter what he says. If he ends up offending someone, he`ll simply shrug and continue speaking as he did. "As for your question, i could ask the same. But if its that important to you, big fella. I am referred to as Daikio Shakuso, but my title will be, The Embodiement of the Deadly Sin, Sloth." he answered, eventhough he was late on his part.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Beneath the helmet, Brutus' eyes widened for a second, before narrowing. His... appearance, was a touchy subject. Not necessarily the height, but when he mentioned a cow being involved, that had struck fairly close to home. He listened as the man known as Daikio introduced himself as the Sin of Sloth, causing Brutus's gloves to clench even more, somewhat. "My name is Brutus Vespillo; Lieutenant of Squad 3." He said, making sure to keep himself in a battle ready stance. The man before him was clearly dangerous, if he was known as a Sin. But Brutus couldn't help but wonder, as anyone within his situation would, what is he doing here? Perhaps it would be best to voice that thought. The man seemed lazy, sluggish even, so perhaps Brutus may have a chance if he decided to attack.

"Sin, what are you and your kind doing here in the World of the Living?" He asked, as he crossed his arms about his chest. Despite the fact he was trying to look somewhat casual, if anything it made him look far more intimidating; it would remind one of a bouncer at a club or bar. No doubt that if Brutus had wanted to, he would make one hell of a bouncer in the world of the living. But as it was, he was putting his talent somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Sighing, he couldn`t help but become bored while speaking to the tall indivisual. There was something about the tall brute, that just made Daikio feel a sense of boredom. It could be because he is the sin of sloth, but he is not usually this bored. At least not really. "Hmm? So demanding. To answer your question. I don`t know. I miss the last meeting, I was actually looking for them. Hmm, now, why are you bothering me, Big fella? You have some type of squabble or something? Or is it because i am a sin, and i have the power to kill you and your fellow shinigami?" after answering his left index finger rose and entered his left ear. His gaze shifted east as he decided to clean the ear wax from his ear.

Once finish, he turn his gaze back up to the tall shinigami. Raising his hand to his neck as he could feel a certain crook in his neck from starring up at the tall shinigami. "You know, it would be much more easier for my neck if you were someone of regular height. And you never answered my question. Aren`t shingami suppose to mainly look like humans?" he questioned as he decided to just speak while looking out at the city. Turning his bcak to the large indivisual, he casted his gaze out to the downtown area of Kagimino.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Brutus sighed, as the man seemed to misinterpret his demeanor, as people often did. That was probably a part of him being large, and seeming like he wants to fight at every turn of a corner; which he doesn't. It was just his war-like appearance, it seemed, and gruff voice. He was slightly surprised when the man noticed he wasn't normal. How could he have? The helmet and gloves covered all of his facial features; hell, the horns even looked as if they were attached to the helmet. Perhaps it was the clopping of his hooves as he walked nearby to him? Or maybe he didn't know, and was just asking about his height.

"I apologize if I come off as rude. I do not wish to do so. I have no conflict with you, I just wish to know what the driving force behind the Sin's are. What their purpose on this plane is, etc." He said, noticing the odd way the man's neck was craned. To be courteous, since nobody was above common courtesy, Brutus kneeled down on one knee, so he was roughly the same height as the Sin before him. He might come off as boring, but that's how Brutus was. He was on the job, and that meant no play. He couldn't afford to be anything but serious, or else he might miss something important. Brutus was, as the human's like to say, professional. He worked in a business-like manner, and did not cut loose until he was off-the clock. That meant patrol and paperwork came before fun. Sure, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, but does Jack actually have responsibilities to uphold, like the common Shinigami?
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Looking over his shoulder, he noticed the large male lower to a knee. Something Daikio did not really feel to be neccessary, but the jester was dubious of the shinigami. Looking outward at the city, he questioned how much things have changed. The fact that his life as a human was never this technology driven. It seem as if humans today were much more evolved than the ones of his time. Some could say Daikio was to be jealous. The fact that they did not have to deal with the harsh life of having to use wood for everything, and only able to to speak with others. It was surely a life that he eas not fond of, he even thought about taking a break from hell and spending some time in the human world. Eventhough it would be rather difficult, he wouldn`t mind sleeping on one of their lovely beds.

"I do not know why I was ask to meet here with the rest of the sins. Maybe it has something to do with the war between the shinigami and the espada. I do know some of the other sins have sided with the espada. Especially one, who can not seem to keep it in her pants." a yawned followed suit as he really did not care for the war. He knew another sin sided with the shinigami, and as for himself, he will be siding with sleep. Unless there was a reason for him to engage in such warfare. "I honestly feel both sides should simpy sleep and get over such things." he stated as another yawn followed.. His figure seem to slouch forward a bit as he turned sideways. Casting his gaze to the tall male, as he knew it was now easy for him to look at the male. "Well, big fella, what brings you here? I`m sure you are not here to simply converse with me." he questioned. His tone did not change, he still sounded tired, having a rather slow speech to him.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Brutus nodded, figuring he must mean Lust. Like any good scholar, Brutus was very familiar with the Bible and some of the stories inside, such as the Sin's. This was Sloth, and he appeared to be neutral, Lust was with the Espada, so they were going to have no help there. But what about the one that's supposedly working with the Shinigami? Which one could that be? The most likely answer was either Pride, but Brutus didn't realize how wrong he was. He heard Daikio's opinion of what both sides should do, and nearly snorted. He stopped himself, luckily, so as not to offend the Sin, but still.

"It's not that simple. The Arrancar are hell-bent on destroying the Shinigami, and some Shinigami feel the same towards Hollow's and Arrancar." He said, wondering why the two races truly did hate each other. The Arrancar were evolved Hollow's; no longer the primitive beasts they once were. So couldn't they just get along? What was preventing them from doing so? Was it the strict regime of the Shinigami, or the Arrancar? Or perhaps was this a war spanning more time than he could imagine.

Brutus was snapped out of his reverie when Daikio asked him what he was doing here, to which he reached under the helmet and scratched the underside of his chin. "I was performing patrol duty; looking for any errant Hollow's or Arrancar that could be terrorizing the town. That's our duty." He said, as he rested an arm on the knee that was propped up.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

"I see. I believe I`ve heard about this before, though my memory is rather faint. Nevertheless, the arrancar most likely are following orders. Seeing how they lord was the one that gave them such power, its quite respectful of them to do as their lord commands and help the Espadsa Lord take out the shinigami. And then there is the fact that the shinigami, does kill them or purify them, whatever that means. Yall really should work things out, but when you have power. There`s always a contest to see who is stronger. Something i tend to advoid. When it comes to power and what not, i tend to not care. If someone is stronger, than thats how it is, not going to do anything to change things. Training is a waste of time. A chore that simply induces sweat, and strain upon the muscles, which is something i really do not need to deal with." he stated as he slid his hands down his coat pockets.

Listening to the male once more, he now had more of a sense on what it is the shinigami does. Eventhough he already had a fair sense on what it was they did, help dead spirits move on, yada, yada, yada. He wondered what would of happened if he had went to soul society instead of Hell. Obviously he would be weaker, but what would change? Would he be more productive? Would he worry about getting stronger? Idiotic questions he thought of, as he knew it was not hard for him to buckle down and train, seeing how he did not earn the title of Sin, without doing so. Even with his laziness, if mad enough, he could surely train or enter some form of combat with a opponent. "Hmm, I see. So that`s the of of the shinigami? Patrol the human world and stop hollows?" he questioned, wanting to have clarity on if his synopsis of their job was true or not.

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Brutus listened patiently to the man, something that he found he was able to do quite easily. Not once did his mind stray, nor did thoughts of another topic invade his mind; in fact, his ability to focus on something so wholly was one of his forte's. He listened to the man imparting his own thoughts and wisdom, and found he agreed with a lot of what he said. "Yes, you're right. I suppose each individual is just acting under the insistence of a leader." He says, as he scratches his chin once more; a common thing for him to do when he is thinking. Of course, he disagreed with the hard work and the parts about not putting any effort into anything, as Brutus was a very disciplined man.

He thought about how best to answer Daikio's question, without making the Soul Society seem like a bunch of conformist bastard's forcing their opinion onto others. "We... in a sense, we protect the living. We protect innocent, pure spirits from Hollow's, who would like to consume and corrupt them. That is the average Shinigami's job. The higher-up's, such as myself and the Captain's, have the task of protecting Soul Society from any impending invasions or assaults." He said, feeling this was the best way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Though it did not seem like it, Daikio was listening to the shinigami`s every word. His gaze still casted onto Kagamino City as he still questioned who was the leader of the Sins. It`s believed to be Pride, which may or may not be true. In all honesty, Daikio did not believe that there should even be a leader amongst the Sins. They all should be able to do how they feel, with no questions asked after. Yawning once again, he waited till Brutus finished before speaking himself. "As i expected, yall send souls to the human world, unless hell gets them first, like it did myself." he states as he tried to reflect back on that day. But sadly, it was a difficult task. Its been over a thousand years since that event occured. In all honesty, he did not remember much of his past. Well, he couldn`t remember some parts, like he could others.

"So, are the arrancar, hollow, and espada the Soul Society`s only enemy? Or is there more? Other than the few sins that may side with espadas." he asked as he wondered about the other races that he had little to no information on.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:24 pm

Brutus nodded at this first tidbit of information. It was true, for the most part. If the Shinigami did not get them, they usually eventually would, but in the form of Hollow's. It was if they committed evil sins during their life as a human, or became an Arrancar, when they would not be able to help them. Essentially, they could only help them if they were in the form of a plus, or a Hollow. Even then, not always, but any other way, and they were screwed. Unless, of course, they were another race that had not committed an evil deed; quincy, Vizard, and he was not too sure about Bount's or Togabito, though he imagined Togabito would go back to hell. This is, of course, because he had never fought one before. While running these thoughts through his head, his attention still didn't waiver. He was a master at multi-tasking, to say the least.

"Soul Society does not have too many enemies. At the moment, we're at peace with the Arrancar of Las Noches, and I'm not updated as to our situation with your own race, but typically we try to destroy anybody that will stand in the way of our purifying of spirits. If they don't get in the way, we usually leave them alone. Or unless they're planning on attack on Karakura or any other large city, of course." Brutus said, clearing his throat at the end. In the short time that he had known the Sin, the few minutes, actually, he found his company to be quite a nice change, as compared to the idiotic shinigami he was surrounded by in the Academy or when he had been an unseated officer. This man seemed wise, though not omniscient; in fact, in some weird way, despite supposedly being a man that embodies a deadly sin, he didn't seem to be all that bad of a guy; someone that Brutus would have liked to met under different circumstances, even.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

He took in the information given to him by the rather tall male, and at the same time, he wondered where he could retrieve one of those mattress the humans used. They look so comfortable, he knew he could sleep endlessly on such things. Then he thought about the things that humans used to elevate their heads, it also seem to add to the sensation of the mattress, and endless sleep. But as the tall fella finished, Daikio seem to question something the shinigami stated. "What if that other race were simply taking out the hollows, because they are protecting the souls the hollow devour? That`s what the hollow do, right? They eat the souls of those that have yet to move on to your world? So, if someone of another race, had to take out the hollows that threathen such souls, do to the shinigami being tied up, would that person or race be eliminated? Though I spend most of my time sleeping, I do know of some of the other races. Such as, quincy, do the shinigami have any form of ill will towards them?" he questioned as he could feel a slight breeze sweep over the roof top.

"If your knee is begining to give in to the pain of the roof, you may stand as you did before. I see you are the curtious and respectable type, something i am not, sometimes. But seeing how I am mainly looking out to the city, I do not see a reason for you to continue kneeling to my back. Unless it helps you hear me better." he informs as he look up to the sky above them. There was something about the moon that used to always take his interest. He did not know if it was the elegant glow, or the changing of its shape. Though he was more fond of the cresant moon, which he tends to forget at times which is the right term. Waxing or Wanning? He questioned his memory of such things, but decided to simply admire the view. Science really wasn`t a subject he cared for. Especially since he did not have it back in his times.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:55 pm

Brutus thought about that, and weighing the possibilities. In the end, it wasn't really the Soul Society's decision. "Well, I suppose if they were involved in such a way, it would be up to the designated Shinigami to deal with that person. I would thank them, and take my leave so I could file a report. There are those who are malevolent, however, and would strike them down. It is a choice of choosing to do what's right or what's wrong. A question of moral's, you could say." Brutus said, standing up as he heard the Sin say he was no longer looking at the behemoth.

"I'm curious. What's Hell like? I would rather never go there myself, but I've heard it is not as bad as it is depicted in the Bible and Quran, yet a thousand times worse." Brutus said. Normally, he didn't like idle chit-chat on the job, but if it were to help him gain more knowledge, for himself and his peers alike, it was nothing he had a problem with doing.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:35 am

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Taking in the words of the shinigami, he seem to question those type of indivisuals. Striking down those who are doing a job that you could not, simply because you felt like it was rather crude. But then again, Daikio really didn`t care. Its not like he wouldn`t do the same, pending on situations. Being the sin of Sloth, he tended to advoid confrontation, finding it to be a waste. Unless the person he is in battle with is to dunce to turn away, Daikio would be force to take their lives, simple as that. It wasn`t anything against that person, but if they really were that bold as to continue to raise their fist and\or blade against him, he`d have no choice but to skay them.

Hearing the question about hell, he look to the side for a moment and then back to the view of Kagamino. "Oh, that fire and brimstone crap. Yeah, it is as you heard. Not at all like the bible speaks of. The temperature there is rather, odd. One direction could be over one hundred degrees, and another could be under twenty degrees. It is more horrible than what the bible or older scriptures states. For new souls, you will have to wonder its endless plans, defending yourself against some of the most horrible of creatures. If you are lucky, when you arrive, you are already a togabito, which is a lesser version of myself and the sins. If you train, and gain more power. You could challenge one of the sins, and if you defet that sin, you become that sin. Which is what I did, after endlessly training for days on end. It help with the fact that I was the pet of Sloth, whom really did not request my assistance as much as the other sins did their togabitos. So i was able to do so. Also, there is no such thing as the devil, in all honesty, me and the sins could be considered such. But then again, there could be one, who knows. My knowledge of everything is rather low, seeing how I sleep for most of the time. So, shinigami, I ask you the same question. What is your world Like? Is it the same as the human world?" looking towards the sky, he still question where the other sins were at the moment. He knew that they had to meet, but he also knew that it wasn`t anything that important.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Brutus pondered how best to reply to his question. In a sense, it was no different than a feudal Japan. At least, in building's and architecture. They were far more advanced than that, but the building style was essentially the same. "Well, our world is... on a plateau, you could say. It is circular, and flat on the top. It is divided into various districts; the rich district, the poor district, the Gotei, and a few others I cannot recall the name of." He said, purposely failing to mention anything of the Dangai.

"In essence, it's a lot like the World of the Living. Except situated in the most strategic position is our military; also known as the Gotei 13, as you may or may not know. It's more like a nation, than whole other world." Brutus explained, the helmet starting to make the top of his head rather itchy.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:56 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

Taking in the worlds of the shinigami, it was as he expected. He wasn`t surprised by how he described soul society, he knew it most likely dealt with fuedal japan. Along with the added addition of supernatural complementaries. Though he still felt there was more that the shinigami didnt describe, but he really didn`t care. In all honesty, he did not care much about most things. Only sleeping, and himself. May be selfish, but that was how it was, especially since he was a sin, that was their mentality. It was something they all seem to share, oddly enough.

"I see, interesting." he states as a yawn followed. This one was longer than the earlier ones, it was around the time where he grew bored of the human world. Plus, he really did not feel like searching for the sins anymore. It was a waste of his time, and he really didn`t care. He never did in the first place. He only came because it was precautionary. The other sins should be use to how things were now, especially when it comes to him. But his little trip was somewhat exciting. He gain some knowledge of things, especially when it came to shinigami. And there was also those oh so comfortable beds. He knew that he had to get himself one, before he left this place. "Hmmm, there is no penalties for you taking your time here? Shinigami seem like the strict type, so I`ve heard." he questioned as he trailed his gaze left to right. He wondered which of these buildings held such comfortable beds.

Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

"There are, but I'm willing to accept them. I in no way mean for this to offend you, but what you are telling me now may help us to survive against the onslaught that is your kind. This is not to say I'm merely talking to you to use you, because I have enjoyed the conversation greatly, but should we ever have to go to Hell, we now know somewhat what to expect. And for this, I thank you." He said, as he stood up. He looked to the moon, calculating in his head around how long he had been here. 15 minutes? Maybe 20? That was enough. It was time to head back, or else there'd be hell to pay. Pun not intended.

"I thank you for the intriguing conversation, and hope that when we next meet, it will not be on the battle field." He said, bowing to the Sin as he often did to those that he had come to respect, before taking his leave in a shunpo that, while not very quick, served its purpose, taking him to another area of town, where he called in for a request for a gate to allow him back to the Soul Society, entering shortly when it was accepted.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:24 pm

Daikio Shakuso
Embodiement of Sloth

He didn`t really care if he gave him some information about them, he already knew that if the shinigami were to raise their blades against them, they will all perish. There was little doubt in the mind of Daikio, even if he had to fight himself, which would most likely come to tuiton. "Meh, as long as you all don`t bother me while I am sleeping. If yall were to attack while I was asleep, and were to awake me, I will step in and kill you all with my fellow sins." he states as the shinigami took his leave.

Looking over the building, he drop down from the edge. Charging towards the ground as he landed on his feet, creating a crater in the process. Moving at a rather quick pace, he decided to do as he had plan, finding one of the stores that sold the comfortable beds he had been wanting to take for a while now. The place he found, was a large mall, which already seem to have a confider set on it. Creating a hole in the roof, he crashed down into the mall. Un-seen by the mortals as he appeared before one of the beds. "Finally, something I can enjoy sleeping on." he states as a portal opens behind him. Coming up behind the set, he push forward with his right, sending it into the portal as he also followed suit. The mortals rhat stood around the area, look in awe as a entire bed up and vanish from the mall, something Daikio really did not care about.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell am I?(Closed)   Where the hell am I?(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1