Reporting for.... Duty?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reporting for.... Duty?

Go down 
+2
Azreal
Lyra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Soul Cash : 5102
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

Reporting for.... Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:24 am

Hello everyone!

Hmmm.... Haven't thought far enough, so please excuse me if anything is coherent or if I'm ranting:

My name's Lyra, and I'm an Alcoholic <-- lame joke. I'm only an alcoholic on the weekends. ^_^

I'm 22, and I've been RPing for quite a while, although I've been away from the scene for years now -- due to school and travelling. Originally from Canada, but was in the UK for the last couple of years of my life, and now I'm finally back and looking to get back into the world of RP. My writing skills may have deteriorated, so bare with me as I try to regain them.

I am looking forward to meeting everybody and hopefully we'll have some fun? (Hint, it's always more fun with candy and cake!)
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6680
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:33 am

Another canadian. Hash(Head Admin) will love that.

Welcome, Lyra. I am Azreal. But others call me JD, Az, Jk, Jkf, and i believe thats it, here. lol

Hope you have fun, and if you ever need a rp bud, when you make your character. I have seven. So one should be open. XD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6052
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 am

a candy and cake believer? owo Le Ulqui-chan approves of thee ^^
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 am

Azreal wrote:
I have seven. So one should be open. XD

I shall keep that in mind. It takes me a while to make a character though. =( I also need to navigate my way around this forum. It's a bit different than I'm used to...

Ulqui-chan wrote:
a candy and cake believer? owo Le Ulqui-chan approves of thee ^^

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6058
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:36 am

Lol, Az, you make it sound like Canadians are a rarity. o.o

And welcome, Lyra. ^.^ I'm the head admin, most call me Hash or Mug though. If you need help with anything, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4668
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am

Welcome welcome, Name's Kizomaru but people call me Kizo~ >3< Don't hesitate to ask us anything, that's what we're here for XD
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5121
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Heya, welcome to our Humble Littly Hidey-Hole.

For the record, I liked the AA Meeting-joke. xD Anyway, writing skills are no biggy for now. You seem grammatically correct and literate-enough to survive the vicious onslaught that is known as "Bleach RP", so you should be set! *Thumbs up* Very Happy

Anywho, you have a question, then go ahead and ask myself, one of the other Mod's, or even the people in the ChatBox. We're all a helpful bunch here, so don't be shy now, ya' hear?!
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am

Chaos Harbinger Kilik wrote:

For the record, I liked the AA Meeting-joke. xD Anyway, writing skills are no biggy for now. You seem grammatically correct and literate-enough to survive the vicious onslaught that is known as "Bleach RP", so you should be set! *Thumbs up* Very Happy

XP I'm glad somebody liked it.... And thanks, I try to be as literate as possible. o_o. I've been studying in the UK for the past few years, so my English should have improved? Although, my major is in maths, so I suppose that doesn't exactly help. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting for.... Duty?   Reporting for.... Duty? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reporting for.... Duty?
Page 1 of 1