MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+6
Pheonix
Eliminate-Reality
Azreal
Salt
Yandere Doctor
Mugetsu
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6058
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] Empty
PostSubject: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:33 pm

For those of you who don't know, it stands for member of the month. We have separate categories for males and females. You can vote for staff if you want, but it's more meant for the general populace. So, just follow the template below. I'd like everyone to vote, but if you really don't want to, you don't have to. You cannot nominate yourself.

The top 3 contenders for each gender (whomever receives the most nominations) will be put into a poll which will decide the OTM's.

Code:
[b]Female MOTM:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]

[b]Male MOTM:[/b]
[b]Reasoning:[/b]

Please don't nominate the people who won last month, if you can help it.

Last edited by Mugetsu on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6444
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Female MOTM: Chiara
Reasoning: Lady writes a mean roleplay... Plus, she's really friendly and makes things happen inside my chest that I'll never admit...

Male MOTM: Kyo AKA EReal
Reasoning: I can't vote for my other bestie! And I've been more than pleased to read his recent roleplays as of late. The man exudes excellence like most people do body odor.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5121
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Female MOTM: I'd have to say... Vince. (Or at least, that's how she's known in the C-box.)
Reasoning: She's there. Simple as that, for starters. She's friendly, and gives Ulqui something to occupy her time when she wants to talk about Yaoi. (So none of the dude's are getting an earful about it. Razz (Jaykay Ulqui! You know I loved you! Quite a few times, actually. ;D))

Male MOTM: Phoenix
Reasoning: He's new, but he's an awesome fellow. Helpful, generally nice, (Except to Ulqui and Mug, who didn't know his first name.(Shame on you, Mug. >_>)) and he's pretty active in the C-box.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6680
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 2:57 pm

FemaleMOTM: KIzo
Reasoning: She works hard at what she does, she makes over a thousand apps, just so she`ll be able to rp with those who do wants to rp with others. And she does it even with her five hundred waiting commissions.

MaleMOTM: Um..... Lance, I guess.
Reasoning: He is always there to help others. He provides links in two seconds time. And he is a good moderater.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4378
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Female MOTM: Mugetsu
Reasoning: She has epic signatures, lets me get away with stuff (Mwahahaha) and is just fairly awesome in every way. Funny, entertaining, fair, a bitch (But OUR lovable bitch :3) and probably one of the awesome people I know.

Male MOTM: Pheonix
Reasoning: I hate his face and his guts and everything about him. Poor guy, being hated by a god. So this small gift, I can bestow upon him.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4444
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Female MOTM: Hashy aka Mugetsu
Reasoning: She's awesome, evil, bitchy, chill, icy, helpful, and very dedicated to the site. Totes baller o.o

Male MOTM: Lance
Reasoning: Pretty cool mod, there to help whenever he's needed and pretty active. Pretty ight and dope o.o
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
Lyra

Soul Cash : 5102
Female Age : 33

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 am

Female MOTM: *NOT* Mugetsu
Reasoning: Because she made the rules, and the rules say I can't vote for myself. v_v

Male MOTM: EReal
Reasoning: Because he would put on a pink frilly dress for me. With a really REALLY low neckline.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Soul Cash : 4553

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:11 am

Female MOTM: Mug
Reasoning: Because that is the only female rper on here I talk to really o.o.

Male MOTM: Lance
Reasoning: If not Kilik, then Lance just because they are good Moderators to me.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6052
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:15 am

Female MOTM: Vince-sama~~
Reasoning: she's my vince >_> she tries~

Male MOTM: Doctor~
Reasoning: Izumo >_> hehe ewe but yeah super crazy active poster to the point it makes us laz-...us whothink too much O.o...people look bad >o> maybe he'll give me a heart to nom on ^w^ owo
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4808
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Female MOTM: Lyra
Reasoning: Why not? She's an impressive writer (so I saw very well when I graded her Sin app), and seems to be easy enough to get along with

Male MOTM: Magi
Reasoning: Honestly was barely sure who to put here, so... yeah o.o He seemed alright, though hopefully he hasn't disappeared...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6058
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 pm

[CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8]   MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  General :: Archives :: OOC-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum MOTM For November Nominations [Goes until Dec. 8] Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.