HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzu

Soul Cash : 2589

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:38 pm

The forum name's Suzu or Suzuzaki, whichever ya prefer. I've been looking for a good bleach site for a long time now, so it's refreshing to see one that's alive and that I like the look of! I hope to find some nice RP here. I've been RPing for a while, more than a few years anyway, and I think i'm gonna like it here!

On that note, I did check the rules and I did check the taken positions. I'm terrible at thinking of a Bankai, but the Eleventh is by far my favorite Division. I'd Captain it or make a Captain with no Bankai, but i'd rather put him at the head of the Division with one if possible. If anyone's creative (it's a bleach site, i'm sure most if not all of you are Very Happy) it'd be awesome to have someone help me spark something.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 2676
Male Age : 104

Character sheet
RPC's:

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Hello There and welcome to the site! xD I'm EReal, one of the more available Mods, as well as one of the more evil ones xD It's nice to meet you Suzy. :3

And for your Bankai, I'd suggest you to put your own creativity to the test. Think up on topics your character will focus on. And then build it from there, word by word, Following one main theme/topic.

Howdy! Tumblr_m301feBjlr1r5kyvmo4_250
Spoiler:

One day, Life held up a dying bird and asked Death, "Death, Why do People love me but hate you?"
Death silently took the bird gently into his ice cold hands and said, "Because you are a beautiful lie. And I am a painful truth..."
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! And Suzy works too. Razz. I already have the theme for his Shikai down, it's more the actual weapon I have trouble with. Abilities I can get pretty creative with, but the actual weapon itself is what blocks me.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 2966
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Weapons trouble me most too..Like, I love scythes, but I can't use them for all my characters XD I always pick from my favorite weapons, then make it look awesome XD

Btw welcome ^.^

Howdy! 3607715-chain-background-grunge-1-1
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Thank ya! I appreciate the welcome. His Shikai is what I definitely have down. It's the favorite among any ideas i've ever had. Bankai weapons though..those make my head spin. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Welcome!~

Ah XD Well, when all else fails make it a bigger, more bad ass version of the shikai weapon XD

Howdy! 3607715-chain-background-grunge-1-1
Back to top Go down
Suzu

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Very true. I'm starting to get a good idea. Smile But thanks for your welcome guys! Like I said, i'm sure i'll love it here. The stat system seems pretty fun to use; most sites make it very restricting.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

Howdy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy!   Howdy! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Yay!~ And you're welcome Very Happy