What to do... (Closed) - Page 2



 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What to do... (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: What to do... (Closed)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :


Demon Hunter

Thus he'd made it to hell, after stepping out of the portal that 'Sin' who called himself Sloth had made for him. The setting was... well, he hadn't been certain what to expect, but it was certainly curious. Erratic flashes of lightning across the place, pillars dotting the landscape, blackness all 'round...

...and therein lay a certain problem: the relative darkness. His powers, based on light, would only serve him so well in such a setting when he could only manipulate and not create. It made being in his resurreccion form seem a little useless were it not for some light radiated from the lightning and falling lava from place to place, but it nonetheless gave him a more human form to work with, and more so the ability to communicate, that oft-important thing that... in actuality, had barely had any importance to him until quite recently.

No matter, 'twas not the time to be lost in thought. He had things to accomplish here, out of place though the rogue Arrancar plainly was amongst the few other odd denizens he could see. Likely those 'togabito' the Sin had mentioned, but as long as they didn't assail him, he couldn't be concerned about their existence. Rather, he could but press onward, seeking whatever would lead him to the power he'd heard about and so desired, while keeping his perception out in case any came too near.

This place, very likely, would not be friendly to him... but he was prepared for that risk.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16


Last edited by Lance on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:07 pm

"The Hollows in Hueco Mundo?" She hums and looks to him oddly. "Why would you care about them? They're but mere insects. Not even worth my time. Lust seems to like them, though... Personally, I don't give two shits..." She frowned and shook her head, obviously displeased by the question. "Why should someone like you care about the Espada, anyways? Live here for a couple years, and they will be nothing to you, trust me. They are the least of your worries for now... No, the only thing you have to worry about are the Shinigami..."

She hold out her hand for the Togabito as he returned with a fresh set of clothing, Kira simply undressing and redressing in front of Drake without a care, talking through her motions. "These idiots actually have the gall to believe that they make a difference by killing a couple Hollow and saving a couple humans. Like they're the saviors of the universe or something... Still..." She stops, her shirt half on as she stares off into space. "Kurosaki... There's something different about that one... There's a spark in him you don't see in anyone anymore... It makes me wish I could leave Hell and see him..."

She sighs and spits into the dirt, continuing dressing her boyish figure and talking. "However, moral of the story is trust no one. Everyone will kill someone else if ordered to, or if it meets their ideals. I've seen this happen for many years." She finishes getting dressed and pats the Togabito in the back, walking to Drake and placing one palm flat on his chest. "But you... You have his spark... The one that makes you want to protect above all else... It brings me memories of him..." She hums and growls, looking away. "Forgive me... I am not Envy for no reason... But still... Why exactly do you want this power you think is here? Why are you risking your life to gain something that you are only 'pretty sure' that exists?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:31 pm


Demon Hunter

Why should he care?

Now wasn't that a painfully easy question to answer.

For now, though, he gave the Sin a little time to speak, and apparently change. No reaction was shown to the latter; after all, he was far from human and rather detached from any form of civilization, and had no conception of such concepts as 'nudity' or anything of the sort. Why should such a simple act as changing one's dressings be any concern to him, then?

"For now, at least, I lost the one I wanted to protect even after spending around a century on my own, and those... 'Espada' are the ones that took it from me," he replied. Anger... a fairly foreign thing to him. Certainly there was some savagery in some of his kills, but that was only by necessity; he bore no ill will beyond the fact that the 'demons' were evil. That was all it was, before. Now it had turned to a full-blown grudge.

Were it up to him, he'd rip every single one of them apart without the slightest shred of mercy, especially the one that had done the deed itself.

"It would be one thing to find the one I lost again, since she should be a spirit wandering somewhere, but not without more power than I have now so I can take anything they come at me with. If it's for that, I don't care what I have to go through to gain more power. Right now, that alone is all I want," he concluded.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Kira gasped when she saw the rise of anger from Drake, him being cool-headed even while fighting her. Her eyes ran over him and she nodded softly, removing her hand from his chest. "I see... I didn't know Arrancar could feel such ways for others..." She hums and crosses her arms, turning her back to him for a moment. "The Espada... Insignificant specks of dirt, waiting to be stamped from existence..." She then growls angrily quite randomly, gripping her fists tightly. "It absolutely irks me to know that they have Kurosaki locked away and are possibly hurting him..."

She then snaps around and grins to Drake. "It seems we have a mutual hatred. Let me guess who took the life of your beloved..." She looked to Drake softly and hummed. "A male, arrogant beyond belief and uses dirty tactics to achieve his goals, halfway bestial in form?" She turns back away, sighing softly, and rubs her head. "Honestly... If he hadn't threatened that random human girl, Kurosaki would have beaten his ass solidly... It angers me to even think about it... And worse..."

She yells out suddenly, making her Togabito cringe. "That big-chested bitch is there right now, just egging those damned animals on! It makes me fucking sick!" She growls and tries to calm herself. "Why couldn't it have been Wrath... Or even Gluttony... She's overly sexual as well, but as least she stops to eat people... Now Wrath... I can agree with her. Fucking destroy and kill everything... Except my lovely Kurosaki..." She stopped and looked back to Drake. "Well... And you and your lover. Dunno where she is, but I can make a good guess. Since she was spending time around you, she probably leeched energy off of you while she was around you... Meaning, if that beast didn't eat her soul, then she's most likely Hollowfied. All you have to worry about is other Hollows snacking on her, but any woman lucky enough to get your attention must be really special..."

She turns back to Drake and gives him a rather disarming smile. She had seen Lance blindside Ichigo at the High School before being pulled back to Hell. She had described Lace to Drake with rough accuracy. She had lamented on Ichigo's capture and her hatred for the other Sin. She had even attempted a half-hearted reassurance of Drake on Shinku. It almost seemed like the pair would make perfect allies.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm


Demon Hunter

A common enemy, then? Perhaps indeed he could count this one as 'friend,' that 'Lust' she'd mentioned as foe, and the other Sins... them, he wasn't certain of yet, but if he kept going as he was now, he'd likely find out, given time. More than that, this one seemed to know of the one that he was after most prominently; that, perhaps, made things easier. And if she hated them and had easy access to this place, even as one of its rulers, and he easy access to Hueco Mundo when it came to it... perhaps this would work, somehow.

"She was, honestly... only person that stopped to actually care about me instead of chasing after me or some such thing," Drake spoke with a slight sigh. "And yes, she was killed by that very same one, and if she's a hollow... that could make it easier for me to find her, at least... I'll just have to figure out what to do about it from there..." he considered, losing himself very briefly in thought before coming back to reality, to the present.

"I think... I'll stay here for just a little while, even once I get what I'm after. I'm not sure if you Sins can get to Hueco Mundo as easily as you apparently can here, but I know I at least can, even if I haven't used that ability before, so... I can get you there whenever it might be needed, in case you can't on your own," he offered, still uncertain of much that these 'Sins' were capable of. "Beyond that, well... I suppose you know my current power by now, as a controller of light; whatever I'll gain should help even further."

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Kira hums softly and nods. "She cared about you, eh? How nice... He doesn't even know I exist... He's too busy fawning over another girl, because her breasts are bigger and her body's less scarred and more curvy..." She lowers her head and sucks in a sharp breath. "One day, though... One day, he'll finally see me in the light he sees her in, even if it kills me... A lifetime worth dying for... That is what Kurosaki is to me... The only blade I want to die by is his..."

She turns and looks to Drake solidly, a dark look on her face. "How far would you go for this girl you care for? Would you kill everything around her to keep her safe? Would you pierce the Soul King himself and run him through, just to keep her safe?" She rubs her hands together, sighing softly. "Kurosaki doesn't need that weak bitch... He needs a woman that can stand up for herself without getting hurt so easily. You know how tough I am from experience... The shit you did to me... It would destroy her life, yet I was able to keep going..." She looked to her hands and sighed sorrowfully. "Oh... Well... I need to exactly remember how to portal out of here... I haven't done it in quite a while..."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:10 pm


Demon Hunter

"If it came to it... I'd tear apart everything in my path if it meant protecting her."

So he replied, and it was plain enough that he was dead serious. As it was, the recent events could well have turned the whole of Hueco Mundo against him now that he'd openly defied them; if there were to be still more opponents, he'd take them as they came. After gaining the power here and finding the one he sought.

"As for now... I at least don't intend to leave here just yet, but I might be able to help you remember how to make a portal out of this place; after all, I may need it since I'm not sure my own would work here," Drake considered in regards to her last point. "As for this... 'Kurosaki,' I might be able to find a way to get you to him, in time, but... it was a Sin that told me about the power to be found here, and you said another Sin was with the Espada. If it's like that, then they might come here to go after the same thing I am right now... so it might just be a matter of waiting," he added somewhat thoughtfully, considering the point he'd just made. But no... there was someone he had to find as soon as he could, he couldn't afford to wait that long.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:26 pm

"Tear everything apart, eh?" She grinned and nodded. Now he was speaking her language. That was something she could get behind. "Excellent that you think that. You're going to need that type of mentality in dealing with those beasts..." She walks around a bit, humming to herself, doing nothing in particular. But instead, she was thinking on what she should do next. After roughly ten minutes of her pacing and mumbling to herself, she looks to Drake again. "Okay... So should we leave here after them, or stay here and wait? I don't really make plans before doing things, but this situation seems like something we should plan for..."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:38 pm


Demon Hunter

"For now, at least, I'm staying; there are still things here I need, and if they come here within that time, then that might be all the better," Drake replied somewhat thoughtfully. Revenge, or going back for protection... oddly tough choice, particularly for one who'd always simply take things as they came. "As for plans... I guess it depends how many they come with, but if we can get even one more of the Sins, then it could be that much better. Maybe even Sloth; he willingly sent me here, so maybe he might work with me... who knows," he considered with a little shrug.

"Beyond that, there's only so much we can do. I'm going to have to do some searching to find this power that's supposed to be here; once I get that, I'll be able to know better what I can do. Aside from that, all I can think of is to keep eyes out for anyone coming, and try and strike, maybe even scatter, them while they're occupied."

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Kira shrugged. "They'll most likely come with Lust, which is fine, because I've been wanting to rearranged that beautiful bitch's face... But that'll tie me up, as she's on my level. Which leaves anything else they come with up to you..." She crosses her arms and sighs deeply. "Don't wanna leave you hanging like that, but that's how it has to be. I got a grudge with that one. She ordered my Ichigo hurt and captured. She's going to regret even speaking his name..." She growled, but shook her head and sighed. "Again... Sorry... I don't mean to do that..."

She runs a palm over her forehead and sighs, kneeling on the ground. "Ah, forget about me. I've got weird problems and junk... You know how that is..." She purses her lips and lays out on the ground, heaving a huge sigh. "I suppose we'd better get started training again, huh..." She kicks up off the ground, dusting herself off and shaking her head. "Alright... You... Go get me something to eat, I'm famished..." The Togabito nodded, but did not move. Kira quickly beheaded the Togabito and shook her head. "I was talking to you, idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:44 pm


Demon Hunter

"If that's how it ends up, with me against however many of them come, I'll handle it. I'm not working specifically on getting stronger for the first time I can remember for nothing," Drake spoke. Sure, he'd likely be outnumbered, but his powers already had a certain specialty in stunning, disabling senses, and distracting; if it was him, he could probably manage, somehow. It still remained to be seen how things would actually go, but he had confidence enough that he'd be able to carry out his wrath.

"As for training... yeah, suppose so, though it seems another Sin's arrived elsewhere," he observed, glancing off somewhere to the side. The one he'd felt from a distance when Sloth had had him search them out... though he didn't know which one it was regardless. The only ones he knew now were Envy, Sloth, and the one identified as the leader, Pride... beyond that, nothing. "Not sure who, I just know it's not Sloth or Pride," he added, flexing his right hand slightly. Better, definitely; he could manage with it, at least, if it ended up needed.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2670
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:25 am

With all this death and decay surrounding her, you'd think Hell would be a fun place to reside. But as usual, the place provided the sin with no form of entertainment, no form of joy, and absolutely no form of satisfaction. She paced back and fourth in her realm, watching as the countless souls suffered around her. It was always entertaining to watch the ones who've had enough of their suffering and chose to cease their existence over spending another second in agony -- of course, their punishment was eternal anguish, if they had the choice of existence, it wouldn't be Hell. In front of the woman was a stray soul, begging her to end his miserable existence. He was on his knees, pleading her to show mercy. With a quick swipe of her hand, she tore into his body, separating his upper torso from the rest of him. With a firm flick of the wrist, she shook off his outer casing, revealing within her hand his still (faintly) beating heart.

Though no longer part of his body he could still feel every iota of pain as she sank her teeth into his organ. He tried to scream, but was unable to draw air into his lungs: they were, after all, detached from his diaphragm. The female pulled her head back tearing a rather large portion of his organ with her bite. The blood dripped down her neck and flowed onto her chest. A few bites and she swallowed. "I think I should have let you marinade a bit longer..." She was mostly talking to herself, "Oh well." She sighed, tossing the uneaten portion back to the soul. What to do, what to do.... Had she known Hell would have been so boring, she would have made more of an effort to be a good girl.

It was then she sensed something interesting. The disturbance was quite near by, she could sense one of her own along with another presence. Rarely did the Sins ever bring guests into their dwelling, to sense something foreign in Hell was indeed quite a welcome change. Perhaps this one would be able to satisfy her hunger -- doubtful, but perhaps it could provide her with some entertainment?

The female wasted no time bringing herself to their location, as she neared, she could faintly hear their conversations.

"Why couldn't it be Wrath... Or even Gluttony..."

By the time she heard the conclusion of the monologue, she would have been within visual distance of them. Of course, she stayed somewhat silent as they continued. From what she gathered, the foreign entity was an Arrancar? Though they weren't her favourite meal, she was pretty much up for anything as long as it wasn't the bland Togabito she had been having for who knows how long. It was finally time for her to make an entrance.

Gluttony seemingly appeared out of thin air in front of the two, right hand on her waist, with an unimpressed facial expression. "Speak of the devil and she shall appear." She looked at Envy with a rather playful smile. "Bringing boys home with you again?" The woman nodded toward the Arrancar without taking her eyes off of the other Sin. "I hope you get to know him a little better before jumping into bed with him."

As the words left her mouth, she closed the gap between herself and the Arrancar. The aura around her would be quite obvious by now in case it wasn't already. He would perhaps feel a slight bit weak, as if his energy was being drained from him. She does that to people. "And what brings you into our humble abode?" She circled him -- not like a cougar circling her prey, no, she was never the type, this was more circling out of intrigue, gauging his muscle mass, body content: which part would be most tender? "I hope it wasn't to get lucky with Envy over here." Lyra motioned toward the other Sin, "She bites."
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Kira perked her head up as Drake speaks and hums. "Huh... Yeah, I can feel her, too... Only, that's not Sloth or Pride..." She relaxes herself and looks towards Gluttony, humming softly. She didn't know whether or not she was going to like this, but she was sincerely hoping she was going to. She already hated enough of the Sins. She didn't need to hate all of them.

Then, Gluttony spoke her part, making Kira flush red. "As if! If anything, Sloth dumped him in here. Besides, you know I don't do that... That's Lust's territory..." She then softly sighed and looked away, muttering under her breath. "Beautiful whore... Bitch... God... Damned... Gutterwench..." Suddenly, she stamps her foot and growls. "Fucking.... Gaaahhh!!" She sighs and lowers her head. "Why do you do this to me, Gluttony... You know that I hate her... I know you know this... It's like you are purposely trying to piss me off..."

It was only then that Kira realized Gluttony was over talking to Drake. Upon listening to what she actually said to Drake, however, she yelled at Gluttony, shaking her fist. "I told you, I'm not like that! I couldn't care less about sex, okay! Besides, he's here for training, and already has a girlfriend or something..." She waved her hand dismissively with her last statement. In truth, she was interested, since he fought so well against her and hurt her fairly badly. Her hand still hurt from the melting and piercing though, resonating in her mind. "Oh... Don't eat him. I'll seriously hurt you if you try. Not kidding. Not because I want to fuck him or anything, just..." She hums and looks to Drake. "I like him... He reminds me a lot of Kurosaki..."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 pm


Demon Hunter

It wasn't long before he could feel the slight weakening, though as he was now it only affected him so much; 'Gluttony' indeed, it seemed. 'Twas already seeming to him that each one of these 'Sins' had their own particular... issues, such as it were, but that probably came with the territory. Sins, after all.

Not that even then there weren't things that lost him, a little, but that was the whole 'away from civilization until recently' thing on his part.

"Like she said, there's a power I heard about from Sloth that I'm after here; beyond that, I suppose it's just some revenge of sorts against the 'Espada,'" the rogue Arrancar spoke in turn. "And I'm not really one to be... eaten easily, so I'm not really worried; it's not as if enough hasn't tried," he added. Strong the Sins were, no doubt, but he'd put up a fight against Envy thus far, so he could put up a fight with any of them. And indeed, he'd lived a life of survival; if it came to that, he wasn't going to be simply brought down.

"So... what brings another Sin over here, then, out of curiosity?" he inquired. They seemed to... sort of get along from what he could tell, Envy and Gluttony, but there was still plenty he didn't know overall.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2670
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:02 pm

"Sloth?" Since when did he get the motivation to leave his bed and actually do things. Though, she shouldn't be one to judge, it wasn't like she was any better, had it not been for her insatiable hunger, she would have perhaps been Sloth, to think, laying in bed all day, with not a care in the world, how... adequate. "How so very interesting." She was commenting on her thoughts, of course. "What do you mean what brings me here? Am I not allowed to roam the realm of Hell freely?" She arched an eyebrow. "You know, I did die to get here." She arched her neck and back toward Envy.

"You should lighten up! I hear Kurosaki doesn't like the... envious type." She said with a smile and a playful laugh. "Although..." the woman placed a finger in the corner of her mouth and nibbled, "Do you think he likes older women?" Referring to herself of course. This may have been enough to stir up the other Sin, it was entertaining to see her react.

Her attention went back to the Arrancar. "Power, eh? What would you possibly need that for?" She still wasn't sure what to make of him. "Isn't the lovely Envy enough for you?"
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Kira shrugs. "Dunno, but he told me he met Sloth, and that's how he got here..." She didn't really care about those minor details. What she did care about was the fact that it seemed Gluttony was trying to piss her off. Much to the credit of the trolltastic Sin, it was working. "He does so! I've seen the way he looks at that girl that's always following him around. He's envious of others and wishes he could have a good woman..." She also choked when she heard her second question. "H-Hey! I actually like you! Stay away from him! Kurosaki is mine! We're destined for greatness!"

Kira sighed and lowered her head, still listening, but halfway brooding. Then, she hears Gluttony's words to Drake and blushed, spinning around and dragging her Butcher's Axe with her, creating sparks and a scraping sound across the ground. She wouldn't turn around to look at the pair, but she was clearly angry about something. Gluttony would get it right away, considering it was her fault, but would Drake? The worst part about this situation was that Gluttony seemed to know exactly what buttons to push and where. "So... So what are you doing here? Are you only here to antagonize me, Gluttony?"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:49 pm


Demon Hunter

He couldn't help but let out a slight sigh at the... situation, for lack of any other feasible terms, he seemed to have found himself in. 'Twas one thing that this place was already unfamiliar, but its denizens most definitely were as well. All in all, he wasn't quite certain what to make of anything any more, not least of all the fact that he didn't know exactly where what he sought even was.

"As for the power I need, it's to protect someone that was, for now, taken from me," he replied, taking a few steps forward to get in-between the two Sins. They were certainly more powerful than him, in the end, but that didn't mean he would be baking down, by any means. "My current alliance with Envy is a step forward to get revenge on those that took her in the first place. As it is, some of them will probably be here in time, going after the same thing I'm after right now. And I can't help but be curious where you stand on the matter," he inquired, simply as a matter of curiosity; certainly his tone and expression didn't dictate anything otherwise as he glanced over to Gluttony.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2670
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:00 am

"He wishes he had a good woman, sweetie." She reiterated, pulling her gown lower to reveal more of her blood stained chest. This was more entertainment than she had hoped for! "Afraid of a little competition, are we?" The woman smirked acting innocent, as if she hadn't the faintest idea why Kira was getting flustered. She allowed a little bit of her spiritual power surface, using it to quickly move behind Envy, giving her a big hug, her hands placed strategically on Envy's chest. "I'm here to see what my favourite embodiment of Envy is up to!" She squeezed. "You never come visit me, I'm inclined to think you hate me." Lyra did her best to put on a pout.

She used the same iota of energy to move back in front of the Arrancar. "That doesn't seem very fun...." Her response to his reason. Of course, the only thing she could ever see power used for was to find a good meal. "Where do I stand indeed." This was more of a monologue than speaking to the Arrancar. "On the one hand, I could just devour your here and now, ending your journey in Hell." The woman moved her left arm across her chest, resting her right elbow on her other hand and touched her index finger to her lips -- she was weighing her options. "But that might make her angry at me." She faked a sad expression. "Or I could help you," Both her hands now moved down toward her waist, her facial expression still indicating she was in thought. This was quite the dilemma.

Suddenly she straightened up, the proverbial light bulb appeared over her head. "Why don't I let you decide where I stand?" Yes, a brilliant idea indeed. "Show me why my dear sweet Kira is so interested in you, and I will pledge you my allegiance." Gluttony paused for a second, "Or, at least I won't eat you right now." She tilted her head quizzically. "Seems fair?"

The woman then turned back to Envy, "You're okay with me playing with him for a bit, aren't you?" Oh the buttons, which one shall she push now? "I promise I wont bite too hard."
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Moderator
avatar

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Posts : 303
Soul Cash : 4012
Female Age : 25
Location : New Phyrexia

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:31 pm

Kira growled at Lyra and shook her head. "I am a good woman, Gluttony! He just has those big tits of that orange-haired girl in his face, so he can't see it! As soon as she dies, he'll see me as a sense of normalcy! He'll be begging for me to come to him!" She then gasped as Lyra groped her chest, sighing and not swatting away her hands. "I don't hate you... You're one of two of us that I actually like... You're also the only bitch with huge tits that I can stand..." She was going to turn around and return Lyra's abuse, but the girl had moved too quickly and left her, making her sigh again.

Kira really didn't like the way she was sizing up Drake, but shook her head regardless. "Just... Don't kill him... Honestly..." She gives a flat look to Gluttony as she speaks. That's how you knew Kira really meant something. When there was very little emotion in her voice as she spoke. "You can fight him, but do not kill him. Even if you win easily..." She looks to them both and hefts the weapon onto her shoulder. "I'm gonna go find Sloth. Take care, Gluttony... And you..." She looks specifically at Drake. "I wanna see you again, when you've gotten that strength you are looking for..." She then walks away, fading into the surrounding darkness.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm


Demon Hunter

"I won't die so easily... or especially get eaten," he affirmed. So it was going to be another battle... at least this time, unlike the previous time he'd faced down two tough opponents in a row, he was in fair condition. The last time... he really preferred not to think about, considering what came of it. Never again.

"Whatever the case... since I have to prove myself or something of the sort again, then so be it," he spoke, flexing his previously fractured hand slightly. Still a slight pain, but for the most part it had healed thanks to his regeneration... good, then, he was all set to go, albeit not completely recovered of the energy he'd used earlier. No matter, he'd make do, to which end his wings spread slightly, enough only for the particular power he planned on. Steadily a light, transparent glow began to radiate from him... as well as definable heat. 'Twas a simple task from there to coalesce light into a solid form over one hand into a fairly thin golden film ending in sharp claws at the end of each finger. "I'm ready whenever," the rogue soon spoke, allowing the other to make the first move; perhaps then he'd learn even just a little bit more about these 'Sins' and they're general powers. And if he could have more than one on his side, even a little, then all the better.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2670
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:23 pm

"You're no fun at all!" She called after Envy as she disappeared. Soon, only her and the hollow were left. The woman watched as he gathered light around him, feeling the slightest bit of raise in temperature. Perhaps this would provide her with at least some entertainment now that the other Sin was gone. And she was just beginning to enjoy teasing her. She made no effort to attack him with surprise -- no, she wouldn't need such to go to such lengths. The woman simply walked up the to the Arrancar allowing her full presence to be felt. The light with which he surrounded himself would flicker and dim like a candle being blown in the wind, this was the Sin's ability, a manifestation of her insatiable hunger, consuming everything around her. It was also the reason why no Togabito were ever seen near her: for beings with so little power, they would simply perish and be absorbed completely.

"Make sure your light doesn't fade away." Her tone was soft, but grim. Killing him would be troublesome, but there was a fine line between killing and having fun; as long as she doesn't cross said threshold. The woman's left hand met the man's claw, pushing it away from in front of him, she she would have a clear shot at his chest. Though the sharp blade like claws in his hands pierced her skin, she continued her action. Winding up slightly, she drove a closed fist toward his stomach with enough force to send him back, but not quite so much that her fist would pierce through him -- that will be fore later.

Though she felt the pain as his claws entered her skin, the woman did not grimace -- in fact, her expression turned to something akin to ecstasy. Oh what it feels to be inflicted with pain, it made her feel... alive, happy. "Show me what Envy sees in you."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:39 pm


Demon Hunter

His eyes narrowed slightly as the reiatsu-borne light dwindled some, apparently under Gluttony's power, but he otherwise made no real moves to do much about it... yet. In fact, after she pushed his claw to the side, an act he simply allowed to happen without a care, he didn't even mind that all the light had faded away, both under the Sin's power and from his own not bothering to hold it together. Even the fist sent at him he seemed to only pay so much regard; it left a dent behind as he quickly turned and side-stepped it, but even from that he could feel that Envy was physically stronger. That much he could certainly work with.

"As for light fading away... you might be surprised," he idly spoke, before wielding his power in a rather different way. Rather than drawing the light into himself, now his power positively shoved it away, leaving only blackness in the space around him, a complete lack of light. That he couldn't use his claws or anything of the sort within that space was but a minor inconvenience; he'd had long enough with it to be good at moving silently, and he was at least strong enough. Using that blackness while it lasted, he swept a foot out quickly and solidly toward the woman's legs, following that up with a shift of his full body to try and slam into her with all his force.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2670
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 am

The woman withdrew the fist she had tried to strike him with after it had failed to hit its target, she was poised to perform another strike when he deprived her of the sense of sight. The Sin was no stranger to darkness, no, this was her friend as much her friend as it was his. The sense of vision was far too easily fooled; to trust her perception to such a thing would be far too foolish: a lesson learned in her thousand years of life. The lack of light in fact heightened her other senses. Vision was easily blurred, and noise easily muted, but to cover a scent is not something one can easily accomplish. Her eyelids shut, and her olfactory organ began to take over as her window to the physical world.

After establishing his position, she shifted her weight: the motion was almost unnoticeable, but it would have a profound effect on the way his sweep would transfer its force onto her. As his blow connected, the woman was whisked off balance, but to a much lesser degree due to her shifted position. She then turned her body to face the weight of his in coming body. As they travelled backwards, she moved her feet along in the same direction to prevent a full fall. Their trajectory would soon be blocked by a rather large stone pillar. Lyra's back collided with the pillar, causing some debris to be knocked loose and fall on top of the two.

"If you wanted me on my back, you could have just said so." That smile never left her face: the one that was full of joy and ecstasy. The damage to her body was quite minimal, but the slight discomfort she felt as her back collided with the solid pillar was quite remarkable. As his body was pushed up against her's she would have sneaked her hand along the Arrancar's arm, obtaining a firm grip on his forearm.

"Now stand still or you might get hurt, hon." Before the sentence completely left her mouth, she tightened her grip, pulling the hollow toward her. Her torso leaned into her occupied arm, while her free one moved to grip around his neck, creating two points of contact with him, hopefully preventing any sudden unexpected movements. Shifting her weight onto her left leg, she brought the opposite knee up with rapid velocity directed at the male's ribs with intent to at least fracture some bones. To complete her attack, she would allow more of her reiatsu to seep out, utilizing it to make another closed handed strike: this one carrying a bit more stopping power than the last. It was aimed at his chest, meaning to wind him and knock him down much in the same manner as he tried to do her.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:05 am


Demon Hunter

Whatever the implications of what she spoke were, they were, unfortunately, lost on the Arrancar. Social conventions, pairings, the like; he hadn't a clue about any of it, and it had never concerned him in the least. Well... maybe just slightly, recently, but that was rather besides the point, and irrelevant to the current situation.

Which, right now, wasn't exactly going ideally, but he was steadily becoming used to that.

The strikes that came hurt, to be certain, but only so much; not to the intended degree, at least. His wings and one arm came up to stop him when he threatened to begin tumbling back after being knocked back a little ways, otherwise somewhat winded indeed but generally intact thanks to his prided durability. And for his next trick... a number of small orbs of light appearing in his hands, beginning to form even as he'd been knocked back. These he tossed forward in a wide area, only allowing a little time before a single, small ray of light burst one, which in turn made the others react. Bright, noisy, somewhat destructive; 'twas the crackling light bombs in a nutshell, and the last point was the most important, as that pillar was most certainly going down. With a little direct assistance from himself boosted by a rapid sonido, that was, to drive it down precisely at the person he wanted it to descend upon.

Then again, the light ray quickly produced and shot into the blind area was the real plan.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2670
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:08 pm

At the very least, the hollow was able to withstand a few of her strikes: this was good, as the woman found pleasure in playing with her food. He seemed to have gotten quieter, meaning he was beginning to engage her seriously? It was her goal to see him at his best after all, seeing if he was indeed worthy of being considered something more than just another meal. He seemed to have given up on depriving her of her senses and gone with the complete opposite approach of overwhelming them.

The sudden drastic change in lighting caused her eyelids to instinctively close -- even as they covered her retina she could still see the light seep through their fleshy covers. The noises they made would prevent her from sonically pinpointing his location, but this only took care of two her senses: his scent was still quite clear and distinctive. Though scent alone was not enough to provide her with quick enough feed back, combined with the aura surrounding her consuming his (and any other) reiatsu, she was able to compensate.

With still closed eyes she tiled her head up to the now falling pillar. The large size of the object cast a shadow over her, blocking most of the light that seeped through her eyelids. As her vision now darkened, she opened her eyes once more, gazing into the stone structure about to make impact. Her fingers straightened to a point coated with her energy as she thrust her hand upwards meeting the pillar. The tip of her middle finger met the stone first, piercing through with relative ease. She could feel the jagged stone within the cavity she was in the process of creating dig into her arm, tearing a strip of skin as her arm made its way through. Her free hand covered her head as the pillar continued on its way down, her body making a rather large hole in the middle.

As the dust settled, she stood within the cavity she had created with a length of red running down her right arm. Before she was able to assess her wound, she felt his reiatsu penetrating her surrounding. With a quick step aside, she would narrowly avoid the attack, watching as it diffused within her presence. She stood with her arm out stretched, palm open facing away from her. "I think I may have broken a nail." she remarked, bending her elbow to bring the wound to her lips. The woman's tongue protruded from her mouth to greet her bloodied appendage, making a stroke from the middle of her forearm to the back of her wrist.

She stood gazing at him, obviously unsatisfied with something. "Aren't you Arrancar supposed to wield zanpakuto?" The woman was a minimalist when it came to combat, the less flash the better. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Lyra pulled down her gown to expose more of her chest. Taking a breath, she dug her hand inside, twisting and turning as if looking for something. The blood dripped out from where her hand entered her body, flowing with each and every movement she made inside. Finally, her fingers found what it searched for and with a quick tug, she produced from within the cavity a rather long rod with a ring attached. Her head tilted back as far as it would allow as she placed her finger into the ring. With a quick flick of her wrist, her enormous weapon began to slide out of the front of her body, bringing with it more of her own blood, splattering it on the ground as it exited. The blade stopped before it completely exited her body. She was in a rather awkward position now, with the weapon of several metres embedded in her chest protruding outward. Placing her fingertips on the sides of the blade, she pulled the blade out. With a strong motion, she tossed the blade to the ground beside her. The weight of the weapon dug the tip into the ground deep enough for it to stand on its own. Gluttony was rather small in comparison to the almost unfathomably big weapon beside her. Where the weapon exited her had already closed back up, leaving no trace of the weapon ever leaving her body -- save the blood of course.

A bright purple glow radiated from the side of the blade near the tip. She touched her hand to the weapon now standing beside her "He's absolutely famished."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2376
Male Age : 32
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm


Demon Hunter

"Already have been," he remarked on the point of zanpakuto use. He was an... oddity, he knew that much. Where he'd seen others revert to more bestial forms upon awakening their power, he retained a more bestial form normally, while the humanoid form he existed in now was in fact his released power. Of course, that was hardly the only thing that set him apart from them, but it was still something distinctive.

And her weapon was... famished? Too bad for it, he planned to keep it that way. Still, lest he go around without a weapon of sorts of his own, claws of light once again coalesced over his hands, more solid and a bit larger in appearance this time; enough so to not be taken out with any particular ease.

Whatever the case, his next attack was simple, and surprisingly direct considering all the tricks he favored through the use of his power. A rapid, sudden sonido, specifically, driving him directly at the Sin with his claw starting to thrust forward when he was near the right range. Not that he was so poor at planning; he already had a good grasp on the Sin's physical strength, which was plenty enough to have an idea what he'd have to expect from that giant sword. That, itself, was the target upon the sudden diversion of his attack into a slight spin, reaching to grab the sword hilt regardless of risk in one hand while his other speared toward Gluttony herself from an otherwise awkward and mostly blind angle thanks to his position.

She wanted to see everything he had, she'd certainly see it... and at his top speed.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   

Back to top Go down
 
What to do... (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» This RP Invitation is Closed. Thank You.
» The Bet (Closed)
» Sundown [Closed]
» Talk to me (Gwevan closed)
» Школа? [closed]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Other Dimensions :: Hell :: Lowermost Level-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.