What to do... (Closed) - Page 3



 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What to do... (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2438
Male Age : 33
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: What to do... (Closed)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :


Demon Hunter

Thus he'd made it to hell, after stepping out of the portal that 'Sin' who called himself Sloth had made for him. The setting was... well, he hadn't been certain what to expect, but it was certainly curious. Erratic flashes of lightning across the place, pillars dotting the landscape, blackness all 'round...

...and therein lay a certain problem: the relative darkness. His powers, based on light, would only serve him so well in such a setting when he could only manipulate and not create. It made being in his resurreccion form seem a little useless were it not for some light radiated from the lightning and falling lava from place to place, but it nonetheless gave him a more human form to work with, and more so the ability to communicate, that oft-important thing that... in actuality, had barely had any importance to him until quite recently.

No matter, 'twas not the time to be lost in thought. He had things to accomplish here, out of place though the rogue Arrancar plainly was amongst the few other odd denizens he could see. Likely those 'togabito' the Sin had mentioned, but as long as they didn't assail him, he couldn't be concerned about their existence. Rather, he could but press onward, seeking whatever would lead him to the power he'd heard about and so desired, while keeping his perception out in case any came too near.

This place, very likely, would not be friendly to him... but he was prepared for that risk.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16


Last edited by Lance on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2732
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:50 am

Though his movement was faster than her's the distance she had placed between them provided her ample, albeit rushed, time to react to his imminent attack. She leaped into the air and gripped her rather large weapon, removing it from the earth that was holding it in place. What she wasn't aware was that his main attack was not aimed at her, but the weapon, placing Gluttony directly in line with his claws. As her fingers curled around the hilt, the woman turned her body to face the direction of the assault, unable to move quickly enough to avoid the attack, she merely floated motionlessly as his weapons of light entered her body. Within her presence, the sharpness of his reiatsu would be dulled, but still, they held enough energy to pierce through her skin. It entered her chest with a warming sensation, causing her to gasp softly as it penetrated and drew blood. As his claw slid deeper into her, more and more of it would diffuse, noticeably fading away, all the while feeding her gargantuan blade. His weapon would have lost nearly half its condensed reiatsu particles as it finally connected with her well protected organs, dissipating the force behind his strike. Her blood would begin to stick to his hand, trickling out of her body and down his arm.

Lyra bit the corner of her bottom lip, muffling a rather silent moan expressing her pleasure. She had not decided wrong when she chose to investigate the unknown presence; this was almost the exact pick-me-up she had needed to bring her boredom to an end. Oh how she wanted the taste of his flesh, just a nibble would suffice, she did make a promise to Envy. Though she probably could just eat him now and deal with the other Sin later, the thought had crossed her mind. The battle between herself and Envy though, would be much too long and tedious for merely one meal.

Her lips curled upward in a smile as she moved her free hand up to her chest, taking advantage of the fact that it would take him some time to dig his had free from her body. The woman's grip quickly wrapped and tightened around his wrist, disallowing his escape. "I don't usually let guys I've just met get to second base." A lie, of course, she'd do almost anything for a good meal. "But I guess if you're good enough for Envy...."

Before the end of her sentence, she swung the sword now within her hand toward his torso. Due to them being in such close proximity, the portion closest to the hilt took no time to get to its destination, aiming to slice his body completely in half, separating torso from legs. Of course, the portion closest to the hilt also held the least amount of leverage, so perhaps it will only cut half way. What ever the case may be, she would be satisfied if she drew some blood. She was, after all, not supposed to kill him. Regardless of outcome, she would follow through with the strike, then swing the weapon back across her body, this time held upright, aiming to sever the arm he had struck into her. Oh she was after blood, and there was no way she was going to leave without it.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2438
Male Age : 33
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 am


Demon Hunter

He could tell after an instant that the Sin planned on having his hand stuck, though perhaps he'd known it from the get-go after his earlier battle with Envy. Simply put, though, it wasn't going to be that easy, not when he drove his claw straight from being a sharp, somewhat protective edge to sinking into his hand and becoming intense heat. 'Twas all he needed to escape, and fortunately without having his hand fractured this time... though, from the angle of the sword swing, he most certainly would have come out with worse.

No matter; he could live with it if it was just using his wings to further elevate his body and arcing one foot up to slam down on the oncoming blade as hard as he could. It... stung, to say the least, as the hasty angle couldn't prevent a gash across that very leg, but he was still not in as poor a position as he could have been. All things considered, it could even be called an advantageous position, in a way. Such was what he intended when he kicked down forcefully from condensed reishi gathered at his feet, aiming to push downward and push the Sin downward right with him, even if it did strain his now-injured leg to a definitely uncomfortable degree.

Not that even that was all... sure, he fully intended to force her into the ground, but uncharacteristic of him though it was in this form, there was still, also, the blazing white cero to deal with, erupting right from his mouth at the part of the Sin she would not so easily be able to doge with with his hand still partly buried there: the torso.

So perhaps it would hurt himself as well, but such were the risks to occasionally be taken in battle.

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2732
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:01 am

She felt her chest heating up as his claws retracted. The pressure once excerpted by the weapons was replaced with a burning sensation as the heat served to sear her skin, on the bright side, it did cauterize the wound he had previously made, stopping the blood flow -- of course, she wasn't concerned about losing blood so much as further dirtying her dress. However, he was not completely free of her yet, as her left hand was still firmly wrapped around his wrist, refusing to release him with such ease.

The kick from above was partially avoided by a quick tilt of her neck, placing his strike directly on her right collarbone, sending Gluttony along with the Arrancar downward toward the ground. The force of his kick would have perhaps broken some bones had she not had the layer of protection around them, preventing exactly such events, however that being said, the strike was definitely felt. The woman responded with a wicked smile, enjoying the sensation as pleasure rather than pain. She let the force he imparted on her carry the pair down toward the earth.

Though it seemed a little out of character for him, this was what gave her the most pleasure, unadulterated brawling. His reiatsu attacks did their job, but when cold metal met the warmth of flesh and drew the crimson liquid responsible for life: that was a fight. That was the setting in which the Sin was most at home. She took a moment to fully indulge in these fleeting seconds of pure ecstasy. Their bodies stained with fresh blood, his will to survive and her own to consume him. These were the moments she lived for, the moments she would certainly die for. Unfortunately, like all good things, this must come to an end, as the light gathering in front of the hollow's mouth severed her thoughts, bringing her back to reality.

"And I was just getting there..." she remarked under her breath. Not even a fraction of a second had past before she had entirely reoriented herself in the state of battle -- not that her mind was that far away in the first place. Sensing the danger of an attack at such close proximity -- to both her and him -- she tightened her grip on his wrist even further, making sure the forces she was about to impart on his body would not allow him to slip out of her grasp.

She first swung her left arm out, away from her body, bringing the arrancar to the left side of her body. With a quick tug in the reverse directly, she spun his body around, forcing him -- along with his cero -- to turn 180 degrees and go off in the opposite direction as he had intended. This motion would also serve to bring her body directly behind his. At this moment, her body was mere inches from the ground with impact being imminent. The air in her lungs was forced out when her back contacted the ground, but her grip on his wrist did not falter. Using the impact as a distraction, she quickly wrapped a leg around his, while bringing her disproportionately large weapon across her body and mere millimetres above the hollow's neck. Due to the size, the tip of the weapon was firmly embedded into the ground beside them. With all those elements in place, escape for him would be rather difficult lest he planned on going through her body or her sword: both cases would most likely not end well.

Lyra moved her neck so that her tongue may greet the part of the sword which had earlier drawn his blood. It flicked every so carefully back and fro, removing what she could of the liquid from her weapon. As the substance filled her mouth, she could taste the entirety of his soul, the plethora of beings he had consumed to achieve the state that he appeared in front of her as today. "I promised Envy I wouldn't eat you..." She whispered softly in his ear, her lips still red from his blood on her sword, "But I'm allowed to have a taste, aren't I?" She lowered her mouth to his neck, her fangs fully exposed. "I promise I won't bite... hard."
Back to top Go down
Lance
Moderator
avatar

Title : Ninja Mod
Posts : 406
Soul Cash : 2438
Male Age : 33
Location : Around and about

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 am


Demon Hunter

"Another time. Maybe."

So he spoke, somewhat stuck as he was. So his plans hadn't entirely gone as anticipated given the current situation, but all things considered, there was only so much left he could do. For a few moments his body flared up with light, coursing heat all 'round it, before it was suddenly subsumed by the orb forming in his still-free hand. A loud bang accompanied the detonation, the orb only allowed to fall just between them before it exploded in heat and light. And, with that, he eluded the grasp in the only way he could.

That it cost him part of his arm still partly embedded in Gluttony's chest and held by one of her hands, for now, was something he'd just have to live with at the moment. Nonetheless, his wings suddenly expanded and wrapped protectively around him, pushing away everything else before a quick sonido via those very wings took him a decent distance away from the Sin. Back in a draconic form with his zanpakuto sitting just above the base of his tail, this was plainly enough his true form, odd though it was.

"We can save the rest for later... for now, I can't really afford to get injured any further, not here." So he spoke, or rather growled (only hoping that she might be able to understand it, as he still knew next to nothing about Sins or togabito), before disappearing. One leg injured, one leg partly missing... 'twas not his best state, by any means, but at least he had his wings to take him wherever he needed to go while said legs recovered, given time.

Forming an actual alliance with at least one other, though... perhaps he was changing from his solitary ways. Who knew.

[EXIT]

Rank/level - ADV-1
Hankou - 16
Reiryoku - 14
Hakudo - 14
Seijuu - 12
Bukijuu - 5
Hoho - 16
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Academy Student
avatar

Posts : 109
Soul Cash : 2732
Female Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:45 am

The heat from the blast he had used to escape charred away what was left of the woman's already battle-torn garments. After penetrating what little cloth there was to shield her, the heat get to work on her skin, causing some non-negligible burning of her skin. This, of course only made her want to continue their brawl, but it would seem that the hollow had other things planned. She brought herself to her feet just in time to catch him speak: her chest, and parts of her face showing evidence of burn damage. Gluttony let out a long sigh, but did not choose to chase after him as he disappeared out of her sight and senses.

Already, the wounds on her body had began to heal, shedding off her crisp skin quite rapidly, replenishing her rather vibrant, youthful looking skin once more. The hand in which her weapon sat tightened and in a single fluid motion, she tossed it up into the air. As the piece of metal was airborne, the woman arched her back, pointing the middle of her chest to the fast approaching point of her blade. As blade made contact with skin it continued through but failed to exit her back, instead sliding all the way into the woman's body before the cavity it created disappeared, leaving only a quickly fading trail of blood.

The fingers of her recently freed hand wrapped around the appendage he had left inside her, removing it with a firm tug. Her stomach growled, it had been ages since her last meal. She eyed what he had left for her -- it was quite obviously too large to fit in her mouth, yet she opened up to reveal her teeth nonetheless. Tilting her head, she tried to encompass the mass within her mouth, as it approached the opening, the muscles attaching her jaw to her skull loosened and stretched downward, creating space where there were none previous. In this state, her appetizer fit quite well. In a single bite, she consumed the piece left for her. It crunched as her fangs made short work of it.

After swallowing the contents of her mouth, she gave a pout, placing her hands on either side of her now bare hips. It was obvious she wasn't satisfied -- but when is she ever? I didn't get to finish.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What to do... (Closed)   

Back to top Go down
 
What to do... (Closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» This RP Invitation is Closed. Thank You.
» The Bet (Closed)
» Sundown [Closed]
» Talk to me (Gwevan closed)
» Школа? [closed]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Other Dimensions :: Hell :: Lowermost Level-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.