Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4843
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) Empty
PostSubject: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:07 am

It was rather bright out today, annoyingly so with not a single cloud dotting the sky as far as the eye could see. Open lines between building had slow crowds milling through them while shadows cast by the buildings themselves contained individuals trying to hurriedly reach the next one. Heavy coats of all colors and shapes with little hats and gloves to match darted back and forth as winter grew ever colder and shoppers grew ever more pressed for time.

"Feh, if I could just get you in the spirit of giving this silly ritual is supposed to inspire I might get this damn chain off." A demented little elf did utter, for as shoppers and commuters did toil below Giuli toiled above to unleash a hollow on them just to see what might happen first. It got full, or a shinigami came along to break it. To most this endeavor would seem pointless but then most did not work on the same level as Giuli did. He stood to learn two valuable things no matter what happened. Once made could a low-level hollow gorge endlessly on human souls if given the chance or would it fill itself up to burst and then leave. The other tidbit would be a rough estimate of shinigami response times for the area. Oh, but you ask, wouldn't it take several of these attacks to correctly judge the second of these two options?

Yes normally it would, but Giuli is a truly devious man and he has many a devious servant, or at the very least a handful of weak numeros doing this very same thing at other locations in the area. The others had gone off already and fled. Hollows all slain but Giuli himself would have to look at the data later to see what did it.

"Come...On...ONe...More...Pull!" He groaned, planting a foot on the screaming Earth-bounds chest and tugging one last time. A satisfying pop issued and Giuli toppled back over the edge of the building as lights flashed and flared about him. His new hollow shot out over the street and down into the crowd with a starved sort of desperation already apparent in his eyes. "Now then...how long till they get here." Giuli pondered, hanging upside down amidst the air as he took in the first screams of terror.

"Ah..so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6444
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:59 am

Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) Ivan10
Akashi Randgriz
HP: 130 / 130
PP: 160 / 160

Akashi panted softly, hearing of an Arrancar in the area from a lower level Shinigami patrol. He would never allow himself to look Saria in the face if he allowed such activity to continue, so away he was, quickly scouting out the area. He hadn't activated his Shikai at all, his staff still holding the brilliant golden crystal sun in the middle of the top. It wasn't long until the boy came upon the Novena Espada tearing the chain out of an Earthbound's chest, Akashi gasping softly as he watched. He couldn't allow such atrocities to continue, not while he was around.

As the Hollow moved, he quickly used Shunpo after it, catching it before it ate a single human and breaking it's mask with a single swing of his staff. The Hollow effectively dead, he jumped back to land a little ways in front of Giuli. "I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to persist in this world if you are going to be sacrificing people like that... I must order you to leave..." He held his staff and hummed, trying his best to look intimidating. Unfortunately, he was far too young to actually be taken seriously at face value. The Hollow bone jutting out of his collarbone all the way around his head would give him away as someone with problems of a Hollow kind, but hopefully, the boy would be able to contain Dullahan long enough to get back and sedate himself once more. Honestly, this was merely a race against time. He needed the Espada gone, and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:58 am

Giuli's contented smile was replaced with one of mild disappointment as a figure immediately swooped in and finished off the hollow he had pain stakingly spent the last thirty-eight seconds of his life making by yanking a chain off it's chest. For some shinigami, a small boy no less to come wizard his way in and kill it so quickly did nothing for him entertainment wise. "Well, correlation data compiled. Rough time to arrive, 3 minutes 47 seconds on average." Giuli still hung upside down and had begun to pull a small notepad, seemingly from thin air, to jot down his discovery in his typical shorthand when the boy rose up to confront him. He paused now, not sure if the child was serious or just following the standard procedure.

"You...mean me?" He asked, genuine bafflement evident on his face even as his hands started to write down notes and observations of the boy.
Giuli's Data Log

The shinigami presence was quick on the scene, neighboring Karakura it is not a surprise. Small boy confronted me at my experiment zone, features are plain with blonde hair. What appears to be a hollows bone fragment is worn about his neck like a decoration. No Zanpakutou seen, carrying staff. Seek further data on staff.

Giuli slowly righted himself, not unfolding his legs and simply spinning in place as he did so, and tilted his head slightly to the side as he jotted down the final notes on the boys appearance. "I am afraid I cannot comply with that, you see I have many things to understand about the world, and sacrifices are always going to be required for the furtherment of my knowledge. Perhaps though we can make a trade of sorts for today."

Giuli's legs unfolded from beneath him and he slowly moved towards the child his eyes fixed curiously on the staff he held and the bone fragment adorning his neck. It would be disturbing to view as both his eyes looked in different directions entirely. Unlike many, Giuli had snipped the brain faculties that forced eyes to follow the same track, now more like a chameleon he viewed the world through differing perspectives.

"The staff, and this hollow bone...what do these signify exactly? If you tell me I promise to not hurt any of the people below us for the day. Is it a status symbol? Rank maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:13 am

Akashi Randgriz
PP: 160 / 160

Akashi was immediately put off by the Espada's odd behavior, even instantly breaking all of the confidence he had with those odd eyes. "Uhh... Ummm... My staff? It's... It's my zanpakuto!" She managed to squeak out his words, looking at Giuli with a sharp uncertainty. He didn't even think that he shouldn't know that, but just went along with it. Then, as he gradually got his cool back, he looked to the Espada, visually relaxing. He closed his eyes and laid a hand on the ridge of Hollow bone around his neck.

"This... Well..." He hums and looks down. If this would save some humans for a while longer, it was a small price to pay. "This is a reminder that if I am not strong, then my mind will be overtaken by Dullahan... I often speak with him, although the conversation is a bit one-sided..." She runs a finger along the bone and shivers. "Well... I suppose I am technically a Visored, but I'm a rather terrible one..." He looks up to Giuli and does his best to smile. "You can call me Akashi, Lieutenant of the Kido Corps." She then looked to him with a harder expression. "I hope you'll keep your end of the bargain by not harming anyone else..."
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Giuli continued to eye both items of question in great interest, a zanpakutou of this shape was to him unprecedented. He jotted down a rough sketch of it as well as a far more detailed, almost picture perfect of the young boy from the chest up on his notepad while taking time to further note the bone structure and whatever this Dullahan was. Visored were said to contain a hollow inside themselves so perhaps this dullahan was still a rampaging sort. Giuli would offer to assist with fixing that later on though.

"Oh but of course, no harm shall befall the innocent people below us any more for this day." He said, tapping off a few final details before putting the notepad back again into seemingly thin air. "Regrettably your a point of interest for now so unless you manage to supply me with a necessary amount of data without being harmed I cannot say the same for you. I am supposed to be the bad guy you understand, so some level of trickery in my words is always going to happen."

Giuli floated back a few paces, slowly and with purpose drawing his blades while fixating on the boy to let him see he was not going to be striking anything right of the bat.

"I'm a chatterbox you see but at times being told information is not enough for me to absorb it. Another deal then? Entertain me for a bit, play my little battle game and let me see what your hollow bone and staff are made of and I'll give you any information you desire about the Las Noches or Hueco Mundo. A golden opportunity along with a bonus, We won't try and kill each other either. You dying does not help me anyways, and well...I have much more work to do in my studies of the worlds before I can sleep. Your superiors could surely use inside information like what I present you know." He taunted, running one of his blades against his face on the back-edge as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Akashi Randgriz
PP: 125 / 160

Akashi shivered at the thought of releasing his Hollow just to sate the man. "I... I'm sorry... But I wouldn't be able to promise that I wouldn't kill you if Dullahan took control..." He softly sighed and laced his fingers in the flames of the golden sun, breaking it out of his staff wordlessly. As he placed it against his chest, it sank into him and shone brightly, his reiatsu growing as his odd Shikai was released. Two bars appeared above his head, one green and one red, as he faced Giuli. "However... If you really insist... Then I'll oblige... Forgive me if me does come out and you end up harmed..." Akashi was too kind for his own good sometimes, worrying about his opponent's own good over his own. In truth, even though he was powerful for a young Shinigami, he'd never killed anything yet. Her couldn't bring himself to do such an act, but Dullahan pushed him closer and closer to it with every pulse of his madness.

He raises the staff and shouts. "Atalanta!" Then, a golden light bathes him as his summon spawns above him, a magnificent angle with flowing green hair and a massive bow. She flew off as she began scouting out the area, leaving Akashi holding his staff and looking to Giuli. He didn't speak, but his odd zanpakuto was already in motion. Giuli may wish to start soon if he wanted to see the boy's inner Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:42 pm

"Interesting, even the summoning of your weapons form is different. Almost like a gem from a Rpg stylized game." Giuli look on in wonder as the lights and colors swirled, his opponents words mostly lost on him as he did not take time to process threats or warnings most often. The reaitsu surge surprised him for a moment but then he was to assume that this kind of pressure increase came with all releases, arrancars not excluded. He was perplexed though by the bars that now hoevered over his opponents head implying a life gauge and power remaining "Let's see, so your weapon gives your opponent a cheat code access to how much longer you have left to fight then? Somewhat of a hindrance wouldn't you think? And you have already used nearly a fifth of that power to summon this strange bowman of light."

Giuli observed the girl flit off while he continued to swirl his blades in a lazy circle. "I suppose it is time for the fun then. Máximo Endurece, Libélula Crepuscular." He finished another of his lazy circles before with a flick of his wrist his sent the two blades slicing into his own arms lengthwise where they would sink in and form his ress'd form. White diamond overtook his right arm and black diamond overtook his left, changing them from flesh to a pure solid piece. The diamond growth sunk through his body coating every bone in it's protection before slowly jabbing out of his back as spike-like protrusions almost resembling the stumps of wings. "I don't get to summon allies with mine, but being made into a walking tank of stone has it's own advantages. I'll even give you a fair warning." Giuli reached with one hand as his goggles formed about his eyes and finished his ressurecion and took hold of the pure white of his right hand. "These arms don't ever quit, so don't get cocky if you happen to," A sickening wicked snap issued as Giuli snapped his own hand off, and a moment later a new one reformed to take it's place. "Well...get an upperhand if you pardon my humor."

"Are their any rules besides the obvious to not hurt the people below? It leaves me without some attack options so maybe you could be nice and refrain from using them as a backdrop during our fight neh? I may slip-up afterall and forget." He wouldn't forget...Giuli never forgot. He was just enjoying that he could lace the threat so politely.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:23 pm

Akashi Randgriz
PP: 115 / 160

"What?" Akashi looked confused at that moment when Giuli asked for more restrictions as they fought. He hummed and looked to him, shaking his head gently. "I'm fine. I just need my own magics and I can do well enough..." Akashi was not one to beat around the bush or talk himself up, noticing that was when a lot of Shinigami faltered in their strikes. He holds up the staff as it glows brightly for a second before switching forms, turning into a beautiful rapier.

"Permit me the first move..." Then he dashed to Giuli quickly, stabbing forward with the ornamented rapier. However, once the rapier touched Giuli, the rapier would suddenly begin rapidly striking the Espada, lashing out twenty nine times within one second. With such speed in the strike, it would be unlikely that Akashi would be able to break the stance until done with the attack. Atalanta was also watching in the sky, keeping Giuli on his toes with a well-placed arrow or two.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 am

"Oh? Alright then I suppose that is fair" Giuli eyed the archer aove and twin orbs of malevolent purple shot from one palm to meet her arrows as he met the boys rapier with his dark left palm. He was wanting to let it stab deep then grow around it but the blade suddenly took up great speed in it's assault and left a crater amongst his hand rapidly. Interesting, let's try this little number on him then. Above the Cero marbles collided with the arrows setting off a round orb of chaotic energy to engulf any further shots for the moment, Giuli meanwhile thrust his arm wholly onto the sword and then allowed it to break off trapping the weapon in an encasement of diamond.

"So your weapon has some speed to it, but what can you do against all-encompassing darkness I wonder?" Giuli flashed beneath the boys standing plane, removing the humans below from the backdrop of his line of sight on Akashi, as the arm began to expand outward a field of darkness in which no light could pass or radiate blinding the young man entirely. His arm would take some time to regenerate entirely but already it was a stub up to half his bicep as he held his undamaged right arm out and released a barrage of Cero marbles skyward, some to strike the boy on impact and others to put up another net of energy to block out assistance from his archery based mobile cannon.

Oh this could be a challenge, he is...quite strong this one.

*Note: The darkness is fed from the arm currently impaled on your sword, I'll leave it to you whether you feel you can break it off or not as I don't really intend for it to remain attached for more then enough time to blind Akashi for Giuli's countermove og essentially mining the area with Cero Marbles that will blow if they hit something.*
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Akashi Randgriz
HP: 97 / 130
PP: 98 / 160

Akashi looked as darkness surrounds him, shivering. What kind of technique was this? A small speech bubble rose above Akashi's head, one that depicted a very generic face wearing sunglasses. It seemed his status effects were also visible to his enemies, which seemed like a downside. Then, as he merely stood there, he wouldn't dodge as the little Ceros rammed into him repeatedly, him not making a movement to move. Only pained gasping comes from him as the attack finishes hitting him and a scrolling text bar goes across the ground at Akashi's feet, saying "AKASHI TAKES 33 DAMAGE!".

Akashi sighed and took his stance again, not a hair out of place, like the attack hadn't happened. It was odd. His HP bar went down for the damage, yet his appearance changed in no way, shape, or form. It must have seemed odd to Giuli, but he was panting like he had taken a hit, so maybe appearance was all it was. Akashi simply let go of his rapier, holding his hand up. "Weapon switch." Ten more points fell from his PP and the rapier in Giuli's hand vanished, forming a different rapier in his hand. He points his new rapier out in front of him and nods. "Thunder Mine!" An orb of electricity grew from Akashi's swords and moved towards Giuli, aiming to explode and stun the Espada. Meanwhile, Atalanta had stopped attacking, flying around and studying the area. What was she doing?
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 pm

"Dear oh Dear. I used all my marbles, maybe I should have carried more with me." He chuckled lightly as he glanced at the stump of his arm now about up to just past the elbow. "Little boy do you think you-" He paused as he looked up to find the mine field all detonating and the field of darkness surrounding the boy to not be moving more then a few inches to any side. Odd, I would figure he'd try and run if he was engulfed in darkness...shouldn't you? Giuli glared into the darkness with his Black Lens to find the boy taking the blows quite bravely, and yet it seemed wrong. He de-activated it, giving the boy some privacy in his ordeal and focused his attention on the Angel swooping about the field. It had not done much so far, but Giuli was the cautious sort and moved to intercept it.

His impatience with the boy would likely cost him, the darkness fell away to the ground below, and as it hit and shattered faded away. Those below would have been blind for an instant before passing it off as winter chill or some such nonsense and moving along. Giuli's stump of a left was nearly done repairing itself, only a couple more fingers left. "Come here little Angel...Light?" He glanced back, expecting the darkness still shrouding the boy to fill his vision but was startled by the sparking orb coming at him, instinctively he shot his good arm out and began to expand it to try and shield himself but it blew away the hand and electrical current shot through his body, dulled by the diamond coating his every bone, but still filled with such power as to send him plummeting to the roof of the building he had began upon. For the moment, Giuli was in...'Shock'~*ha!, Pun.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:53 am

Akashi Randgriz
HP: 97 / 130
PP: 98 / 160

Akashi smiled as his attack landed, the speech bubble depicting his status ailment vanishing from sight and the scroll bar at his feet reading, "AKASHI CAN SEE CLEARLY ONCE MORE!" He looked to Giuli and smiled, Atalanta spinning through the air as if she were a figure skater, leaving small green dots in the air where she passed. Akashi then dashed forward swinging a swift strike with his rapier. However, just as the rapier would have landed a critical blow, shearing into Giuli's neck, Akashi froze in place. Just as quickly, a large suit of armor formed, like it had always been there and faded into view. It was eventually seen to be a older male wearing antiquated samurai armor. He hefted quite a large blade before bringing it down harshly in Guili's direction, shouting a battle-cry of effort. As this was happening, Atalanta had made a complete ring around the pair and nodded, looking to Giuli. Her hand raised as Asura's blade fell, a literal hail of thousands of arrows raining down onto the battlefield in a square mile radius. The arrows were incredibly numerous, but wouldn't do anything more than draw blood, even of they were to pierce Giuli all the way through. they would only harm his body's surface.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well see what you wish, but don't think that really matters to much." Giuli's hand generated two things, glittering and deadly despite there unassuming appearance. A small dish, smooth as glass forming from the tips of his middle and index finger. The second item formed as a swirl of energy formulated in his palm. "You see my diamonds can bend more then light, they can bend other, more powerful things as well." He grinned, a field of darkness forming about him as he released the Cero's energy into the dish making it reflect back at it's own surrounding him in a defensive barrier of Damage.

The spiritual blade struck even while likely deteriorating leave a gash on his hierro enhanced skin as the arrows pelted harmlessly into the energy wave surrounding him. "By the way," A hand of glistening black shot from within the Cero orb surrounding Giuli slightly battered from his make-shift shield. It grasped for the sword hand, but would not yank for it, and if it did happen to not take hold of Akashi's hand he would launch the hand itself to attempt to attach itself to anywhere on the boy and generate a field of encompassing darkness not so easily removed.

As the swirl of power would dissipate Giuli would emerge scathed but not defeated, the wound to his neck minimalized but whether due to his Hierro or the energy of his Cero prematurely breaking the Ashura's stance he was unsure. A curious weapon this boy had. Giuli's disturbing grin implied he wished to know even more.

"Don't be afraid of the dark lad, it's only just beginning to engulf you."
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5121
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 pm

What was this commotion? The being's that were fighting were being so...well, reckless it seemed, to Isaac. The fight had been brought to his attention as he was meandering through the town, attracted by the presence of the Hollows that Guili had set off. He didn't know in coming here, he would run into a Shinigami and an Arrancar. He couldn't say he was surprised, nor delighted. An Arrancar was something that would need to deal with. Being even a mile away, his exceptionally-trained ears could pick up the telltale sign of a fight. He found his way to the fight, having at some point in time trained into his Consecro gear so he could approach, a black cross running across the white jacket.

Isaac made sure not to approach too close, but merely stand on a nearby rooftop, watching. He made no effort to conceal himself, rather standing out in the open, his hooded mask pulled up to conceal his face. He looked like an odd figure, really. A man covered entirely in white and black with a hood pulled up, staring directly at the two combatants from behind the hood, with glowing indigo eyes. He exuded power, not so much in a sense of reiatsu, but more of the way he carried himself, though his reiatsu was rather strong, also.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Akashi Randgriz
HP: 240 / 273
PP: 130 / 272

*BANKAI ACTIVE*

Akashi broke stance as he was hit with the Cero, oddly enough not taking damage, but simply being knocking out of stance. Of course, Atalanta faded into the air, disappearing as she was used up. Akashi waved his arm in a slight panic as Giuli's dismembered hand attached to his wrist, and Giuli mentioned the darkness. Akashi gave him a quivering look and shook his head. "No... No, you want to give me to him! I wont let you! I wont lose myself again!"

Akashi touched the sun on his chest, the golden glow fading and growing black as his Bankai activated and exuded a quite terrific reiatsu. The little speech bubble of Akashi's blindness rose about his head once more as his vision was taken away. However, the boy remained undaunted. He threw his blade to the air and shouted out. "Bankai!" Lightning stuck the blade and a seventeen foot tall, headless suit of armor formed from nothing behind him, putting a hand on the boy's shoulder. Akashi glared in Giuli's general direction and closed his eyes. "Catastrophe!" His blade, defaulted to Phaeton's Blade in his Bankai, glowed and fired into the air a large white orb. The orb froze in air and grew, wings and armor forming as it spread out. His ultimate summon was formed, the black-armored knight landing next to him. He shook his head and spoke quietly. "I wont let you give me over to the darkness... Not... Not while there's tasks I must accomplish here..."
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:26 am

Giuli doubled over in laughter as Akashi seemed to feel some form of legitimate fear of being near him. "Oh calm down little-" Giuli suddenly stopped laughing, changing hands of the knives and subconsciously formed two small disc. Portable generators for his dark fields. As they erupted open he tossed them forward, head still tilted to one side even as the second creature was birthed from the boy's power.

The fields left all three entirely engulfed, unable to see anything about them for the next few moments before the two spare fields fell below them to break on the ground harmlessly. First he emptied the three knives from his hand by flinging them, surrounded by Bala to strike the dark engulfed Akashi. To follow up behind it he held both hands out and splayed forward with twin orbs of malevolent purple filling them.

"You should remain calm, darkness only has hold on those who show it FEAR!"

He released the blasts, aimed towards the creatures. Giuli standing at a different height from him not being obstructed by the boy standing before the hollow.

"I told you I would help you gain control, don't run from me....I suppose that makes it a lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Saero
Saero

Soul Cash : 4228

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Rask stared with half lidded and uninterested eyes. His arms were crossed, but his gauntlet was glowing oddly. It didn't usually do that. Rask had taken a slight interest to it. It didnt burn, sting or numb him. With this kind of commontion going on however there would probably be some reason for it.

These people who were fighting, a boy and a....well Rask couldn't be sure what exactly it was by both the distance and long hair. But strange though the reason why these two were fighting in the first place, grant it he wasnt there for the start but it should be known the middle was always the most entertaining.

Neither seemed to be pulling the weight of the battle though equal as it seemed the child looked to be dishing out the more impressive moods. By the feel of his reiatsu he was both hollow and shinigami--though more shinigami, even stranger when the opponent was the same though more hollow. That was too trivial to think about though, and preposterious at that. Rask hummed and he plopped down to sit upon his rooftop, watching the battle, "I should take the victor..." He muttered to himself.

As Rask's eyes drifted he caught i figure in his view. A figure in pure white, "Thats...odd. When did he get here?" Rask's eyes narrowed at the overwhelming pressure coming off of him, though even stranger that his gauntlet was glowing even brighter. Whatever or whoever this person was seemed to have something to do with him. Rask's eyes drifted back towards the fight, but always keeping the man clad in white in mind.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Akashi Randgriz
HP: 186 / 273
PP: 115 / 272

*BANKAI ACTIVE*

Akashi panted, looking from side to side quickly. He could see nothing, and it was beginning to freak him out. The speech bubble above Akashi's head was still there, and the message board did not say anything, so Giuli could safely assume that the boy was still blind. "I... I can't help it... It's like this whenever... Whenever he's there... It scares me!" He tried to calm himself down, standing still and attempting to gather his wits as he was struck by the Bala, knocking him back a bit. The message board came across his legs as he stopped, reading "AKASHI TAKES 54 DAMAGE!!!" Dullahan merely blocked the attack with his shield, while Catastrophe flaps to the side, the attack rebounding off of it's own shield.

Akashi straightened himself out and shook his head. "If you want me to calm down, then why are you still attacking me?!?!" The attack did nothing for Akashi's fear, holding his blade straight to the sky. "Weapon change!" The blade shifted again, forming a shorted blade that looked like it could do some damage. However, once the shift happened, Dullahan reached to his side, as if it were going to draw a sword. As it turned out, that's exactly what it did, even though there was no sword there. It pulled a long bolt of lightning out, nearly ten feet long, taking the shape of a European greatsword. He began stepping forward, clearly not blinded by Giuli's attack, because he lacked sight anyways. Catastrophe looked to be having trouble, however. Dullahan stepped and swung the bolt of lightning for Giuli, but it would not cut him. If it hit him, it would strike with a horrible, nonfatal but paralytic, shock.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Isaac watched with apathetic eyes, the fight between the Arrancar and the Shinigami. It seemed that the Shinigami was beginning to teeter over the edge. If it came to that, Isaac would intervene. With the darkness coming, and Isaac not being able to see anything, he was undeterred. He could hear every word, and nearly every breath coming from both beings within perfectly. It seemed like... training? But that couldn't be right, could it? The Arrancar was attempting to help the Shinigami gain control over his Hollow, with the way it sounded to Isaac. No matter, he would both destroy the Arrancar and prevent the Boy's Hollowfication.

When another spiritual pressure entered the area, however, Isaac's head jerked up towards the sky. Togabito, one of two things he was supposed to put before Hollow's and Arrancar's; manifestations of evil in their most physical of forms. Togabito, nearly as bad as the Sin's themselves, but far more in number. Ordinarily, he would destroy this Togabito, but he had orders to retrieve one was he given the chance.

However, a Togabtio was a Togabito, no matter the condition it was in. So, the one that had just arrived was actually the perfect opportunity for Isaac to complete a goal for the Consecro. Isaac raised his arm, before moving it suddenly to the right, as if he were slapping the air. The bells jingled. As they did, the air began seeming to shimmer right in front of him, like what one would see on a very hot day. The shimmer moved to Rask, meeting him seconds later. Rask would hear a voice speaking to him, and the man across the way staring directly at him, but he would see nobody.

"Togabito... Give yourself up." It said, but that was it. If one tried to pay attention to Isaac they would blink, and he would be... gone. Merely just gone, as if he were never there to begin with. But that was just his speed at its best. Rask would hear someone speaking behind him, it being that same man from before; the member of Consecro, Isaac "Gravedigger" Cantrell. "And if you do, you will not be harmed." He said. Despite his calm words, he looked battle-ready at that instant. His face seemed to be that of a metallic ebony skull, pitch black with nearly-glowing indigo eyes behind it. Of course, it was just thin sheet metal covering his face, so it was obvious he had humanoid features, it just looked as if his face had turned to bone and become more skeletal. But, thus was a side-effect of using his Virtuous abilities.

"I will give you one chance." He said, as at least a dozen long, thin, tendril-like slivers of metal came from his back, coming away from skin-to-tip at about ten feet. The points were all pointed directly at Rask, ready, should he choose to say no. Should he say yes, however, all that would happen was a cage would be formed around the Togabito.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 am

"Oh no, I've seen what your lightning does." Giuli flipped up, not really moving up but making it to where he literally was walking straight upwards. The blade pass beneath him, and in the next moment before the Hollow would even have had a moment to bring the sword back for the next attempt he was standing upside down above it with yet one more marble in his hand. He let it drop softly into the armored husk before again disappearing and moving into the darkened sphere around Akashi.

"The pain keeps you grounded, without it to focus you I might lose you to the fear of nothing. Why do you think I used such weak bala to deliver my love-taps." He said gently from of behind him and to the left. "You invite him out, you Want him to come out and take over for you don't you. You shinigami have millenia of spells and arts to fall back on but no, before trying those you summoned him. Your not afraid of him, your afraid of not having him around. Of not being able to imagine your darkest thoughts were caused by his influence on your mind. You want to not fear him? He is right there...right beside us both as we speak. You have the spells and the power....dominate him...shoot him from the sky and show him YOU are the one in control here. That he doesn't attack for you...he attacks Because you command it."

Giuli's voice had remained soothing, he'd even moved the darkness out away from the boy so he could watch him approach slowly. hands held up but read yo retreat in an instant. "So...obliterate him, right where he stands I want you to call all the power you have down on him. Claim your prize of the information I offer, and likewise gain the control of yourself you claim to want." He reached out slowly, taking hold of the hand grasping the boys within his full view, and with a squeeze broke the field generator and let the light of the world shine back in. Dullahan, Akashi, Catastrophe, and Giuli. All standing in the light of day.

"Break him Akashi, don't be broken BY him."
Back to top Go down
Saero
Saero

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm

"Togabito... Give yourself up."

Rask's ears perked, someone was near and as he looked back he knew who it was. But it was too late. The man in white was gone. Rask sighed as he got up. The man was still there, his reiatsu filled the air with such pressure it was nearly choaking. It was also obvious to Rask that this man was more powerful then he was. Something Rask wasn't fond of.

"And if you do, you will not be harmed."

Rask would've laughed at that if he had the emotion to. This man was a liar, he could sense it in his speech. But, lies or not, Rask's gauntlet with glowing so brightly it was practially white. He held it close to his chest; it gave off a slight heat.

Rask sighed again, "You expect me to go with you, without even first introducing yourself?" And then he saw the several tendrals, almost hidden by the light that bounced off of them. All of them were pointed at him. But they were metal, and noting the metal skeletal mask that had probably struck fear in many before, they were probably apart of him. "We can settle this like gentlemen im sure."

Swords appeared out of nowhere, all ten of them surrounded Rask in a tight gate--leaving no room inbetween. Black lightning crackled angrily around his tall blades, the smell of ozone plagueing the air. "I'll say no...for now. I do have a few questions first. You may find this hard to believe but, whether or not you think i'm evil--i do not know of my evil deeds that sent me to hell. I'm suffering from sort of...memory loss? I suppose that could be it. Im not entirely sure. I know i wasnt a doctor in the past life. But...to me..i suppose that would be an absolution in itself."

Rask stared blankly at the sword infront of him, turned to face where the man in white was. He placed a hand on the smooth sword blade, lightning dancing around his fingertips, just in case. "My questions are...who are these two. More specifically--what are they? Due to my...memory loss and time in Hell i dont get out much and havent experianced many of the people out here." He sighed, "My second question is...who are you? Who are you with and what do you want with me?" Rask adjusted his mask with his free hand--making sure it was on but also realising his last result of escape.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 pm

When he heard the word "no", it took effort for Isaac to contain himself. He had been about ready to attack, but the fact that the Togabito kept speaking made him pause. Questions? Very well, he would get the Togabito in the end, either way. Hearing the first question, he looked towards Guili and Akashi, still listening in on the two's conversation. "One of them is a Shinigami, and the other, an Arrancar." He said, before placing his attention back onto the Togabito. Quickly, the tendrils from his back went back into his skin, leaving holes in his clothing in the back.

"The fact of the matter is not whether you actually did anything bad. Normally, I would have destroyed you in an instant, but we require your... services. When I say you will not be harmed, I promise this, as we need you alive to figure out your connection to Hell, so we may close the gate. If you aren't willing to come on your own, then I will be more than able to bring you in pieces." He said, as his clothing rippled for a second. Throughout his small speeches, his own speech stayed about as dead as Rask's, no emotion held within, as it was something Isaac found he required to do his job.

Isaac took a look at the gauntlet, checking to see whether it was worth note or not. Figuring it was, as it may be trouble later on, Isaac made a mental note to keep an eye on that. "If you won't come willingly, then... I'll take you by force." He said, as three small tendrils on either side of his chest ripped out once more, each of them aiming for Rask's arms.
Back to top Go down
Saero
Saero

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:24 am

"An Arrancar and a Shinigami. Strange how they fight when their seemingly almost alike." Rask watched as the tendrils pointing at him sank back into the man's back. He was an odd fellow of sorts, seemingly more odd them most of the creatures or people he had seen recently.

He was human, by the feel of it, and Rask narrowed his eyes at him, 'How did a human become this powerful?' He thought to himself. He hummed to himself and the blades surrounding him shattered to peices around him.

The man before him then talked of 'services.' "Services eh? And you should know that im so reliable in whatever i do. Picking me was a great choice--you must have an eye for his." He said sarcastically. "Regardless, i hope you pay well."

"Now then, lets be off. I cant wait to meet your leader." Rask sighed, "There's no need for cages or anything like that. I assure you that i'll follow--diligently." Rask said with a flat expression. He passed the man, wary of the three new tendrils pointing out at him. "My name is Raskeria Saero. Aside from the future decapitation, eviseration, amputation and...rudeness...It's very nice to meet you. Now then, lets leave these two back to their little scrabble."
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Hearing the man lament to help them, the tendrils, rather than attack, quickly sunk back into his body, though there were rips in his clothes. No doubt Sister Illyena would be irritated at him for ripping his clothes once more, but it was something he could not help. Isaac, having heard his comment on Shinigami and Arrancar, merely nodded.

Upon comment of how he came to acquire his abilities, Isaac looked to him briefly, before turning and walking. "Dedication." he merely said, saying nothing more. "It matters not if you're reliable. We can get whatever information we need through any means necessary. I cannot tell you what will happen, nor can I even guarantee your safety. But know that in coming along willingly, you've saved yourself a lot of pain." He said. He heard the man introduce himself as Rask, nodding once more, and for the final time. "And you may refer to me as Isaac." He said, as he kept walking.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Akashi Randgriz
HP: 186 / 273
PP: 115 / 272

*BANKAI ACTIVE*

Akashi shivered as the darkness released him. He looked to Giuli softly as he tried to figure out just what exactly was happening. However, the more and more Akashi listened to the scientist, the more it began to make sense. "I... I... I guess you're right..." He looks to Guili softly and sighs. "I don't want to lose him, as he's a powerful ally. But of what worth is an ally if it tries to take over your mind and assimilate your body?" He sighed softly and looked to his sword, shivering. Dullahan turned around slowly, staring down the two. A dark sound came from the armor as the marble exploded, doing nothing but making smoke rise from the opening on the neckline. Dullahan seemed to take no damage from the blow. He stepped heavily over to the pair, pushing Giuli to the side lazily at he held Akashi in his moment of confusion.

Akashi stared up to Dullahan, shaking softly. "I... I command you to release me!" Dullahan appeared to listen, disappearing from view. Catastrophe vanished as well, leaving Akashi with his staff. "Ahh... Did... Did it work?" He then groaned, gripping his chest and coughing roughly. He fell to his knees and gasped out, looking to Giuli. "Guh... Go now! I don't want to hurt you! Just... Go... Before... It's too late..." Akashi then yelled out, arching his back and twitching. He just knelt there for a while, shaking softly as his head seemed to be fading from view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death)   Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  World of the Living :: Naruki City :: Downtown-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Just...Transform damn you. (open/no death) Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.