Soo, uh, yeah...

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soo, uh, yeah...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5099
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Soo, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Soo, uh, yeah...   Soo, uh, yeah... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:14 am

For the next few weeks or so, my appearance may be scarce. I don't to delve too far into detail, but my parents are trying to keep me busy every day, all day, and I've got meetings to go to multiple times throughout the week.

So, with all of that going on, I'll probably be pretty tuckered, and will not do any more than a courtesy post for people I'm in thread's with. Don't expect to see me in the C-box, but don't be surprised if I make an appearance.

This will go on for... well, a couple of weeks, at least.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4422
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

Soo, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soo, uh, yeah...   Soo, uh, yeah... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:45 am

But...who am I going to make awesome cake and BL with? v.v
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4786
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

Soo, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soo, uh, yeah...   Soo, uh, yeah... EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 am

Hope that's nothing too bad, if anything... still, take care of what you need to and come back/along when you're able (and if it's parents being kinda dumb, I know that feeling well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soo, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soo, uh, yeah...   Soo, uh, yeah... Empty

Back to top Go down

Soo, uh, yeah...
Page 1 of 1