The Dances Of Battle (open)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4427

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Dances Of Battle (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Neya sat, leaning against the wall, staring at the wall opposite her. she was sitting int he main atrial hallway to the biggest battle area, merely 20 feet away.

"why did i even enter this arena? i dont like combat...but, i need to get better."

she sighs. and waits for her opponent to show.

Last edited by Waseria on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect intel.)
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6451
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:40 pm

A Garganta would open, and the German dancer would walk out slowly, taking very calculated steps. Czaiohme's feet were incredibly dainty, only being on the pads of her feet as she walked. But this was to be expected of the incredibly flexible Arrancar. The soft breeze wafted her short black hair about as her red eyes quickly locked onto Neya. Her lips were sewn shut and her arms chained behind her, giving her the appearance of a mental patient. That thought wasn't too far off...

Her eyes never wavered from Neya's form as she spoke. "Are you the one that summoned me to this place?" Except her lips didn't move at all. It was the woman's mind, projecting her thoughts to Neya's own mind. "I hope you do not expect mercy... Shinigami..." She walked around her, not getting closer, but staying within her wide arc away from Neya. She didn't know what the woman was capable of yet, but she would test the waters well before making rash decisions.

Last edited by Yandere Doctor on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5128
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Well now, didn't it seem like people were just shuffling in left and right? A Senkaimon opened, not too far from the few. A man in a white Captain's robe, bearing the insignia of the 12th Squad came out, scratching his long-ish brown-hair-covered head. "Is this the right place?" He called out to the two, before walking forward, his zanpaku-to at his side. "The...uhh...training thing, right?" He asked, as he put his hands in his sleeves.

"Well, no matter. You guys are going to help me, anyway." He said, grinning as he took his zanpaku-to from its sheathe. He pointed it at the two, a good-natured smile on his face. "We should probably take this seriously, to maximize the effects of the training. If all of our muscles aren't properly used and strained, we're doing this wrong." He said, as he walked forward, looking between the two, wondering which to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4451
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 pm

A Senkaimon opened on the northern side of the field. Moments later, the Squad Eight Captain came out of the Senkaimon, his trademark smile clear in the arena. Looking at the two other participants, he noticed one was a fellow captain, while the other being an Arrancar. Hands resting on his hips, he asked "Is this where I get to loosen these tired bones?"

He began stretching, as cracks could be heard from his bones. They have been sentiment for quite some time, having nothing really to do besides drink they day away, and enjoy himself. Once finished with his stretching, his right hand gripped the handle of his zanpkuto, his eyes looking at his opponents, and the smile once more returning to his face. "Give me a good match"
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 am

Neya Sat And Looked at the competitors that had arrived. sighing, she stood, and picked up her zan, which was leaning aginst the wall next to her. stepping intot he arena, she bowed to all her oppenets, keeping her eyes on them.

"nice to see you, Captains of squads 12 and 8. Iam the Lt. of Squad 7, Neyavaenya Suzume. it is an honor to meet you in combat. You as Well, Arrancar."

putting both hands on her zan, she releases her Shikai.

"sing in sorrowful harmony with the voices of the forgotten!! Myūto• suzume o kanashimu!!"

the Double Headed Wing blade Glaive Forms in her hands, the Red and white ribbons beneath the bases of each of the main blades waving like flags. locking eyes with her three opponents, she steps forward, and points a finger at the 8th squad captain shouting

" Bakudo #42!! Shibireyubi!!"
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Jin nodded, grinning, as he bowed in return, quickly entering a fighting stance, and maneuvering away so himself, Tenka, and Neyavaenya formed a triangle. When the Kido was blasted at him, he wasn't all that surprised. Bakudo was a strong start, without revealing too much of one's ability. Excellent choice on her end. The Bakudo was... well... it was a good one. Jin was hit by it, full-blast, his body becoming stock still. He groaned, knowing it would be a good few minutes before he was able to escape.

"Good show! Way to start off strong." He said, grinning, as he struggled against the paralysis, trying to work his reiryoku to shake the Bakudo off of him, in a manner of speaking.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4451
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:08 am

Tenka watched as his fellow captain started maneuvering, his right hand still clutching his zanpakuto. His knuckles started to turn slightly white, before he readjusted and loosened his grip. The lieutenant releasing her shikai immediately startled him, not thinking anyone would willingly give away their initial position.

He smiled once more, as she used Bakudo, taking this chance to flash step to the right of the individual, drawing his sword as he did so. sending a diagonal slash, starting from the lower left. "You should be focusing on me, i don't like when people ignore me' He said after he finished the slash, whether she has hit or not, his pride suffering.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:50 pm

when she heard the voice of the captain come form the side her that was off balanced, neya whirred back in a form of a Pirouette, evading the slice.

she then gusts her wings forward, to push herself back, out of the zone of combat.

that was too close. i have to remember that i am fighting captains. just because i lucked out and disabled one, doesn't mean the other will be so easily stopped.

she controlled her breathing, and concentrated. she needed a plan. the other captain seemed to be getting loose. and soon, it would be a two on one fight.

i dont want to kill them. so, i cant use my techniques...although, they would probably glance right off....wait. im not thinking this through all the way. i have more weapons than just my weapon. my claws and hands and tail...my entire body is a weapon.

she smiled. she now had a plan.

"Hado #19! Amaterasu no Zēberingu Hikari!!"
moving her index and middle finger as the spell required, and then releasing a vertical beam of light, like a sword at the unbound captain, neya smiled.

time to put my plan into action.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Struggling, Jin finally freed himself with an outward burst of reiatsu. Not overly strong, but strong enough to escape the Bakudo. "Well, that was a bit nasty." he said, before looking at the two. Coinciding with the lieutenants thought, it seemed to be a 2-on-1 fight, which was hardly fair. Considering the other captain was focusing on the lieutenant, he figured, why not? After all, he wasn't above sneak attacks to gain an advantage.

Jin used flesh step to appear beside Captain Tenka. "An odd foe you're facing." He said casually, as he slashed in a diagonal motion, mimicking Tenka's own slash from a moment before. Of course, it was light, and on his side, so at worst Tenka would suffer from a cut on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dances Of Battle (open)   The Dances Of Battle (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Non-Storyline :: PVP Arena-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
The Dances Of Battle (open) Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum The Dances Of Battle (open) Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.