General Chat (OOC) - Page 33

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+9
Kizomaru Hotaru
nycboyLC
Mugetsu
Seth Ford
Eliminate-Reality
DragonKing
Azreal
Ulqui-chan
Rin~chan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin~chan
Lost Soul
Rin~chan

Title : ★Onee-chan★
Soul Cash : 4431
Female Age : 31

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

That's fine. ^^ Thanks for your help with that Fairy Tail topics.

@.@ can't believe I am still up. I need something to do before I go to crazy mood.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4699
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 pm

I remember when I used to go to the playground kids thought I was a bully O.e
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6089
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:34 pm

o.o We got a badass over here. Please don't steal my lunch money!! Dx Jk. :p No one could steal my lunch money... >:]
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

XD Nice =3=
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:58 pm

So I'm listening to some trance right now... it's making me even more sad that I can't go to Fan Expo next weekend. v.v
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Why not? o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Take a guess. v.v
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6711
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:06 pm

I would be called a bully every once and a while. There was some classes where i rarely talked, and there was some where i talked to much. XD Those were mainly the small classes that had people i actually liked in the class. Well, majority. Others, were boring as hell. Like my fourth period, so boring.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:15 pm

In grades 4, 6, and 7, I was a bully. o.o Legit, I was so mean. T.T It's weird, 'cause in grade 5, I was a pussy; I'd cry about everything and I was scared of everything. The only time I'd stand up to someone was when they said something to my one friend. >.> Then from grade 9 and on, I was silent and apparently so depressed/angry looking that my Anthro teacher had me put in a support group with a bunch of welfare kids, which I promptly skipped. xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6083
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:31 pm

I was a bully but for some reason or another i was that wimpy looking kid that everybody was scared of x.X now in 2nd grade thats understandable cause we had boys vs girls at recess and i was totally the girls leader and we'd tie the guys up and kick them repeatedly (somehow we didn't get in trouble) xD but in 6th grade when i'm smaller than everyone else it just made no sense x.x
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:36 pm

I was alot more out going in elementary and middle school. I talk alot of sh*t. Especially in fifth grade, i got in so many fights and i got in trouble alot. Had this re-occuring beef with this short dude that carried a pocket knife. Got into fights with others, i was kick out of class for a couple of days. Only because the teacher said i was bad at a school trip, wait, that was the sixth grade. But yeah, she said something like i should throw my shoe at you. And i mumbled "I wish you would" and some dude said that i said "Your mama". She got pissed and kick me out of the room. My mom had to come up there and everything. I did not even tell her until they called her. And that was in two or three days time. XD

I was a bit of a jerk in fifth and sixth grade.

Middle School, was just, horrible. I did not even want to go to the school in the first place. I had a few friends, mainly two. Both usually the ones that were quiet, and smart, and rarely talk. Then i started talking to them and got them to talk, related with them and they became some good friends. XD Which was suprising.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:41 pm

I got in more fights when I lived in London. o.o Looots in grade 6 and 7, that was pretty much the main activity at recess. xD So now I like fighting because I got a taste for it, which isn't really good. >.> Where I live now, only a couple fights, and for all but one, the other chick never showed up. o.o In fact, I chased her right back into the school one day. <.< >.>

Oh, and then of course, there was me in grade 10, a complete pothead. xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

fucking middleschool x.x i'll never forgive this girl for ruining me at one i went to for like a semester. She said so much crap about me. That or I forgot i was a terrorist >o> it was really stupid xD

I so half wish i went to highschool rather than homeschool x.x I hate being alone e.e

I've never been in a fight D: i wanna kick ass so bad >.<
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:43 pm

@Hash: Wow XD You lived in London once? o.o

@JD: Damn o.o XD

@Ulqui: Home School sucks x.x
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

it does X.x like omg i hadn't rushed it into 2 years i would have killed myself. like....seriously >.> going to classes was so weird at first. my sociology teacher would talk and i'd be so lost cause i forgot how to listen xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:48 pm

I was alone for most of highschool too, except near the end of this year. o.O

London Ontario, not England. xD
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Its been so long since i have gotten into a fight. XD Middle school, i got into a couple, i was jump once as well. Pussies, i hate people that beat up one person and think they are the shit. Middle school is the dark days for me. I dislike it, my friends where cool though, but it suck. Haven't had that manu issues though. Freshman year was cool, had a few friends, did not get into any fights. And the rest from there was alright.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 pm

Seems like people have less trouble once they enter highschool. o.o I guess because people grow up a little. Emphasis on "little". >.>

I can't believe no one has said anything about my picture and title yet. xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:02 pm

freshmen year i started at that christian acedemy x.x the uniform e.e like a wine colored polo over navy blue pants my mom hemmed too short -.- boys and girls were seperated (we were together sometimes until a dirty note got taken up x.x) but! obviously i didn't stay there long

i was about to xD i was seriously like "wtf is with the cat" X.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:06 pm

If I went to a Christian school, I think I would go crazy. e.e When I was forced to go to church... eesh. I'd pretty much just hide behind my hair and sleep. xD

The formal cat... I love it. xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:10 pm

really it wasn't all that religious. the schoolbooks were but meh. i used the same ones through my homeschooling and survived ewe

i figured xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Nice. xD

Johnson! Hold my schedule. There's yarn on the floor... =o.o=

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:18 pm

I could not do a christian school. My freshman school was so strict on clothing. Had to where black, navy, or baige pants. The shirts had to be navy or white. The jackets/hoodies had to be navy or white, and we had to where a belt and tuck in our shirts. It was such a biatch of a school, and big as hell. So glad i went to the other school, where i finished the last of my school years. The dressing code was anything, and it was alot more easy going. Though the school was about seventy to eighty percent latino/mexican/etc. Though they were cool, my main friends in middle school were mexican, so it fits. XD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 pm

xD did you ever find stuff for a sig? o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:24 pm

I've never had to wear a uniform for school. owo I would hate that, since I spend a ridiculous amount of money on clothes. >w> Somewhere down the road, I started refusing to wear anything that wasn't name brand. x.x

I can type without looking at my keyboard. owo I feel special.

I'm still looking. Dx I found a cool background, but I can't find a character render that looks like toxic rave style. v.v Not an anime one anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:36 pm

uniforms are evil~

keeping looking >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next