>o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Title : Grief Chain, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
Soul Cash : 5212
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

>o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) Empty
PostSubject: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Miaka didn't know what was going on! One minute she was walking home from school along the pretty river as she always did, and the next, this big scary dinosaur with a mask was chasing her. First she had to deal with drinking people's blood every once in a while, and now she had to run from scary monsters! What was going on lately?

Stay awaaaay!"

The lizard-like Hollow had shown up as any other tended to do in Karakura, and what luck that it would stumble across a child with such potent spirit energy. She was not as strong as a lot of the spirits, but that was good for the Hollow; neither was he. Most low level Hollows did not last very long in Karakura, what with the recent influx in activity from powerful individuals, but now was his chance to grow stronger. He had finally found prey that was weaker than him but still strong enough to improve his power.

Miaka didn't know what to do. Her home was still far away, so it would be a while before mama and papa could kill the mean monster. As panic began to set in, her canines seemed to grow slightly.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 5005
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19

Takeshima stood up from where he was sitting, on the edge of a brick wall not to far from the river. His hand was in his pocket, producing his cigarettes. He opened the pack, lifted a cigarette and his lighter and put the thing in his mouth before igniting it. Her inhaled deep, the warmth from the cigarette much nicer than the chilly air. It was nice, staring at the river.

His ears picked up the screams of a woman not to far away. Takeshima just turned his head and took a few steps atop the wall, toward the sound. He spotted a hollow, and a girl there, who definitely seemed shook up. "Hmm. Hollow." Shima said as he reached up and pulled the cigarette away from his mouth. "Damn. I suppose I should help her shouldn't I?" He asked himself. He stared at his target and turned a little, his left hand reaching forward and commanding nearby spiritual energy into his hand. His right hand gently placed the cigarette back to his lips and then reached forward and grabbed at an arrow that had begun to form at his touch. He began to pull back and gently exhaled.

"Let's see how much you move after this."

The arrow flew gracefully through the air, and slowly began to drop as it got nearer and nearer. The Reptilian never saw it coming, and it screamed when it felt the arrow pierce through it's leg, causing it to fall down to the ground. It was still alive, and struggling angrily. Shima exhaled and vanished from his spot, appearing closer, ten meters away from the hollow, though in a straight line between him and the female. He stared for a second before he nodded. "Sup." he asked, sounding bored while the hollow on the ground continued to struggle with it's wounded leg, which had begun to heal from it's looks.

OOC:
Action: Lit Cigarette, shot arrow, God stepped towards Miaka
Fatigue Level: 2%
Injuries: --
Wordcount: Didn't count
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 am

Miaka continued to run for a short while longer before she finally noticed the Hollow seemed to not be chasing her anymore. Rather, it was apparently on the ground in pain, clutching its leg. "Eh?" The young girl turned around, and noticed some man had approached her, apparently holding some cosplay anime weapon.

"Um, excuse me? You should probably get out of here. There's uuuuh...a rabid dog nearby, yeah!" She hoped the lie would be enough to get the man to go away before the Hollow got up and attacked him too. Miaka wouldn't want such a good cosplayer to get hurt. She was unaware that not only was he able to see the Hollow, but that he himself had brought it to its knees.

Miaka's canines had finished growing by now, and they extended halfway to her chin. At the same time, her eyes would be will lit in the dim light of the evening setting in. She couldn't understand why, but for some reason her eyes were fixated on the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:20 am

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19

He heard her words, explaining that there was a rabid dog nearby. He made his way over to the hollow as it was working on standing. "You've got the name wrong." He told her as the Hollow reached it's arm back and swung, losing it's balance and falling forward. Shima leaned back to avoid the first swing and stepped back while it fell. When it hit the ground he lifted his foot. It began to look up at him and he extended his leg, kicking it in the face. It lowered it's head, burying it's face in the dirt, unable to move very much. It seemed like it was trying to hide by pressing it's face down.

"Pathetic. Stay down and maybe I won't kill you." Shima said as he quickly turned his head, making eye contact with Miaka, before his eyes saw the fangs protruding from her mouth. "Ahh, I see you're some type of freak as well. That's odd though, You feel a little like a hollow, but you seem so human." He turned his head to look at the hollow that was lying still. He turned and began taking a few steps towards Miaka. "So tell me little missy, since I just saved you from this rabid dog. What are you?" He asked, picking up the hungry look on her face. He lifted his hand and let the bow dissipate into nothing. "Try me."

OOC:
Action: Spoke, kicked hollow, spoke, dissipated bow
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

To Miaka's shock, the man not only could see the monster, but he was more than capable of subduing it. What was going on? She had been under the impression that only her family and their relatives knew about the spiritual world. Was that not the case?

And then she got called a freak. Instinctively, Miaka covered her mouth with her hand, hiding the fangs that had undoubtedly already been seen. Why now of all times? What would happen if this got out?! She had to find Mama and Papa!

Something about the way this man acted made her feel uneasy. Why was he addressing her so? She wanted to run, leave and go find her parents so they could take care of the situation, but judging by the way he just took down that scary monster, he could be much worse. She didn't like the way he was looking at her or the way he was approaching her. Was he a pervert? "Eep!"

Attempting to get control of herself and, ideally, dissuade her potential assailant, Miaka tried her best to answer the man to his satisfaction. "I'm just an ordinary girl! Really!" Reflexively, she began to back away as he walked towards her, gravitating towards the city where she could hopefully find refuge in a public area.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 am

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19

"Hmmm." Takeshima watched as she covered her mouth and just about panicked. Shima let out a gentle sigh and closed his eyes. "Relax child. You're special, something you may or may not know." Shima's hand began to reach into his jacket. "and I just want to know..." There was a pause as the lizard hollow was gently scooching towards Takeshima. "What kind of special you are." As he said this he spun around, the same time the hollow was diving at him. Takeshima's arm lashed out, a glowing blue seele schneider in hand, revving with soul energy. The blade went right through the hollows face, cutting it's head and mask in two before stepping to the side, letting the body fall to the ground, and not on him. "Huh, well that was pointless. So tell me what you are, I'll explain what I am?" He asked as his head turned and his eyes quickly flashed to her making sure she hadn't begun to run.

OOC:
Action: Spoke, killed hollow with Seele Schneider, spoke
Wordcount: 164
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

Miaka began to loosen up a bit when the man made it clear his intentions were not, in fact, hostile. That was a relief, as was the fact that he finally put a stop to the monster. What a horrible thing, it could have hurt someone! Still, she could not quite answer his question as he liked. Miaka herself had not really understood what she was, and her parents could only go off of what they knew, which was admittedly little. At best, they were capable of teaching her how to feed, though as they devoured wandering souls, and not blood like her, the targets ended up being different. For one, hers only tended to be anemic at most, unless the shock made them pass out. They had mentioned Fullbring, but even they had no idea what all that entailed. Miaka was, for the most part, on her own.

"I just...don't really know, to be honest. I thought I was just a normal person, but I can see all these strange things and...and my teeth..." She really did not want to broach the vampire topic if at all possible; who knows what might happen to her if she did? No, for now she would play it safe, and really, all she told was the truth anyway. With her hand still blocking her mouth from view, she hoped the damned things would just return to normal.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:39 am

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 20

Takeshima listened to her and nodded. "Alright, well, that's fair." He told her as he let the reshi in the blade free. He placed the small handle back inside his jacket and he walked over to her, "Don't be scared." He reassured her. As he got close to her he crouched down, finding her was slightly shorter than her, instead of eye level. Hopefully it made her feel bigger and more relaxed. Shima looked at her for a second and then spoke. "Lower your hand. I won't be afraid, and I will not hurt you by what I see. No matter what, I've seen far worse." Takeshima looked up to her, letting his eyes land in hers.

"I'm what's called a quincy, so you know." He told her. "We fight with bow and arrows made out of energy." He said. "I'm what stopped that hollow from getting you, place a shot in it's knee from.." There was a pause as he turned his head and pointed to where his vantage point was, "aaaallll the way over there." His head turned quickly back to the girl, and he looked at her. "It's dark and dangerous out. I assume that you're heading home, and I would like to help you get there. If you wouldn't mind it that is. I don't want a small child like you getting hurt." He told her. "If it'd make you feel better, I can even keep a good distance between us." His intentions were true and he looked up. "Are you cold?" He asked her, his voice sounding gentle, and calm. "I could let you wear my jacket, and we could walk, and talk about these weird things you can see." He told her, hoping he sounded non-threatening. He truly only had the best intentions.

OOC:
Action: Spoke, Got closer to Miaka and knelt down.
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:33 pm

((Kind of hard to want to keep this going without a conflict O.o))

Miaka took the time to listen to his words and calm down a bit more. She simply nodded at his invitation to walk her home, but she would have to separate from him before fully reaching the residence. For a time at least, she would hear him out and perhaps find some solace.

"No, I'm okay." She declined the offer of his jacket, feeling perfectly comfortable in the cold dark. Still, she moved to make her way back home, gesturing that it was okay to follow for a little.

"I guess...I've always been a little different from the other kids. I can see things no one else can, and it's gotten me laughed at before so I don't really like talking about it." Then her mind turned to the Hollow. "But I've never seen one of those scary monsters before."
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 20

Takeshima nodded when she declined his jacket. "Alright," his word was quick and he let her go on. He stood up and followed after her, moving so that he was standing abreast. "Well believe me, I would never make fun of you for it. There's also an issue." He said as he reached down and grabbed her shoulder, gently. His head flicked back. "I let loose bait, I was hunting them. I'm afraid.." There was a pause as he could hear footsteps, and feel reiatsu running wild. He looked all the way back and turned, seeing a hollow shaped quite similar to an ape. It was weak, another one he could just annihilate, though he could feel more moving in. His head looked down to the girl, and suddenly, his wrist was in front of her face.

"I'm intrigued by you. So I want to see what you can do." He said looking to the hollow. It was beating it's chest and trying to look intimidating. "Take a bite."

OOC:
Action: Spoke, Offered his wrist
Back to top Go down
Setsubou
Academy Student
Setsubou

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:09 am

((Sorry for the delay))

Miaka stared at the offered wrist, unsure whether to take a bite. It was incredibly tempting; she could see the blood pumping in his veins. "Are you sure it's okay?" Giving him one last chance to back down, Miaka hesitated. Getting the go ahead once again, she gave in to her thirst. Fangs sank into flesh, crimson life bubbling up from the flesh and into her waiting mouth.

It tasted so very sweet, the blood of a person whose spiritual energy was immense. Miaka's form seemed to gain a new life to it as the very shadows around them coalesced around her, forming a blade of darkness in her hand. After she finished taking what she needed of the blood, Miaka looked down at the sudden, yet strangely familiar weight in her grasp. The sword seemed to be made of living shadow, long and sharp.

One Hollow braver than the rest sprung forward, and Miaka met it in turn, her body moving on instinct alone. Her sword made contact with his mask, and sunk into it like a hot knife through butter. The terrible thing stood little chance against her new-found power. As its body dissipated into Reishi, its spirit passing on into the reincarnation cycle, Miaka could only stare in wonder at her weapon. "Did I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 20

Takeshima nodded his head when she asked if he was sure. "My arm's still here now, isn't it." He told her as he stared at the hollows. He closed his eyes after she sank her fangs into his skin. He exhaled slowly, keeping his heart rate low and steady, keeping relaxed. She wasn't to greedy, and she drank with care, not to roughly. After she had finished he withdrew his hand and held his wrist, feeling a surge of fatigue and a head rush as his body worked to fix the loss of blood. He looked at her while she began to create a blade made out of darkness. "That's neat." He told her. As the hollow dove forward he got ready, and she took it out in one deft swing across it's mask.

"Impressive." He told her as he slowly sat down. "I'm just going to sit here for a little, and cover you. I'm a little tired." After he spoke he extended his left arm, and his bow slowly began to form. He sat there, and the other hollows began to draw near. One of them was big, more fearsome than the others, and he was worried she may not be able to handle him. He slowly pulled an arrow back and nodded. "I've got this one." He told her as he let go. The arrow's flight was true, and it ripped through the hollows mask, sending him falling to the ground and turning into nothing. "Alright, feel free to kill as many as you want. Test out your weapon." He told her.

OOC:
Action: Spoke, Sat down and formed bow
Fatigue Level: 20%
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death)   >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  World of the Living :: Karakura Town :: Onose River-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
>o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum >o<!! Scary! (open, no maim, no death) Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.