Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

Soul Cash : 4366

Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) Empty
PostSubject: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Haha Hi my names Jeff but you can call me that or Ika I don't really give a shit. I have a semi bad habit of cussing but I doubt thats a horrible issue seeing as Its not ridiculous.I am also competing with E-Real for creep of the site r..r I AM THE CREEPIEST D:< lol. I like sports I have RPed about a year am 13 and love Music like Bring Me The Horizon Dance Gavin Dance Pierce The Veil Letlive Isles & Glaciers Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows (D.R.U.G.S) Chidos Asking Alexandria and a helluva lot more XD.I know more music then most of you know people and.... .-. God damn I think thats it O~O um Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) Hawkward

(Btw this site makes my...)

Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) 546seal-of-approval
Back to top Go down
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5110

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Hello Jeff. *imagine me saying this with Hannibal Lecter voice* Sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe no one would beat Kyo in a creep contest. Lol. But kudos to you for trying.

And don't worry, you're not the only one swearin' like a sailor around here. We all swear, some more than others, but yeah. Your music, I don't think I've ever come across those O.o Interesting names though.

(Sorry for barging in like this, but I do tend to stalk and post on random topics during hours of restlessness, like now. And your intro has become one of my recent victims.)

Well, nice meeting you. (or reading about you.) Lol, hawkward. Funneh shit.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6060
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:57 pm

i'm not the youngest now :O haha >w<

good music choices ewe though points off for no A day to remember . shamey shamey >.>
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Hannibal Lector is a pussy,Jeffrey Dahmer all the way,btw,I write creepy shit to and listen to it Very Happy."So when your sleeping I'll slit your throat and Drain Your Blood And Mail It To Your Mother She'll Discover what A Mess You've Become :p". Eh,that and I listen to Alesana XD.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:58 pm

I like ADTR better Acoustic then Electric.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Lol I don't think you should be saying that about Lecter, I mean he is a brilliant psychopath XD Dahmer, he's good, but he got caught. Lecter let himself get caught THEN got out. What say you about that? XP

You should make a creepy pasta account then, write down creepy stuff there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Lmao please,Dahmer also killed more people then Lector,besides,Albert Fish got caught but killed possibly over 100s of people.Then the Zodiac was never caught ;p/
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:25 pm

It's not about the quantity, but the quality my good mate Razz Albert Fish was a real piece of work, that thing I read about him slapping the kid's butts to tenderize it before cooking in the oven stuck to me ._. Zodiac? I think he got caught around 1992, or so the movie told. They're all good serial killers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Zodiac never got caught the movie sucked.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4386
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:49 pm

Bishes please, I killed more people than Lector and Dahmer Combined.

Anyways, back to business. I like you jeff. Because you are on a quest, knowing that you will fail, to beat me at a creeping contest. That takes heart kid.. That takes heart...

It also takes a heart to be a creeper. That is why, I have collected Hearts over the years! *points to a basement full of jars containing hearts* e.e Aw yeah. Most of these are the hearts of fangirls I have broken. (including many of the females [and some males] in this site, but don't ask anyone unless you want them to deny it and become all "GRR" in resentment).

Anyways, Nice to meet you, hope you have a good time and behave or else I'll be given the job of executing your character in the bloodiest way possible e.e Thats only in the worst infractions, ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Oh I am sure I will be disappointed,see there are the hearts of the people I have killed,they are Fangirls,Fananimals,Fanaliens,AND fanmen. I win .-.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6688
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:59 pm

You're thirteen? Wtf!!!!!!!!! O.O Darn it! Now we will have to lower the content of our post. DX Welcome. XD
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Lol bitch I'm probably more fucked up then you are XD and just as educated lol.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:38 pm

Young man, i will like to ask if you refrain from adressing me by the word of "Bitch". I am not a female dog, i am a human being.

Also, i never said you wasn't educated, it was a joke. O.o Rude much.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4386
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:41 pm

J_Azreal wrote:
Young man, i will like to ask if you refrain from adressing me by the word of "Bitch". I am not a female dog, i am a human being.

Also, i never said you wasn't educated, it was a joke. O.o Rude much.

J, from this moment on, you are no longer a human being, but a female dog. King of the World Kyo EReal commands it.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Bro,I was kidding lol and ^YES XD
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:48 pm

No duh. XP
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:47 pm

;p
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Lost Soul

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:16 pm

Sorry guys,was away for a bit because of personal issues,I'M BACK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:55 pm

You were gone? o_o Why'd you go---you know what don't answer that, you don't have to, it's just my curiosity getting the better of me. Anyways, I'm guessing school is starting for ya, like most people I know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you)   Rawr,a dinosaur appears (Throw a pokeball and I keeeeeeeeellllll you) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1