General Chat (OOC) - Page 32

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+7
Ignaeon
Mugetsu
nycboyLC
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Kizomaru Hotaru
Ulqui-chan
Azreal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

lol My ears trick me into thinking i can sing, but when i record myself............ Its not good.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4921

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Good god what the hell?
General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 Attachment
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Kind of... beautiful. Now if my Rakdos deck takes on the same "kill shit, massive unblockable damage" idea as my black deck, I might have to get this. xD Don't think it will though... I mean. Come on. No lashwrithes, no fun.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:51 pm

well, all that unleash shit looks like it would help. and you'd be in color. I wish they'd spoil some more izzet though.

debating on whether or not to get a ps3, a 3ds, or a new xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Why would you buy a new xbox? o.o Is yours broken? I would go with the 3DS since most ps3 games are also on xbox anyways. But if you got a ps3, we could play online, not that I even know how to yet. xD
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 pm

My xbox has been on the way out for a while; i've needed to open it up and clean it twice in the last year. and to be honest, the main reasons I want a ps3 are that this way I would have a console all to myself that I would not need to share with siblings, and the reason you brought up; most of my other friends aren't into the types of games I like.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4698
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 pm

God I wanna sleep x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Well that is a pretty good reason. o.o Makes me glad that I was an only child... xD
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Well, siblings do have some advantages; you can loan money from them and they can cover for you at work.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:41 pm

That's true. Well not the work part for me. xD But yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:43 pm

yeah. there's more, but it doesn't make a good joke. anyway, how was commencement?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Eh, all right I guess. Really wasn't informational at all though, except they put a lot of emphasis on the locations of the two Tim Horton's on campus... ._. I'm going to have to ask a lot of questions when I go tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:02 pm

either the speaker was a caffeine addict, or tim hortons paid for advertising. which, really, would be somewhat underhanded.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Big time. e.e
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm

I just realised: you're unsure of how to use the online on the ps3, so does that mean you can't use that points card?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:20 pm

I know how to do that. I bought Castle Crashers with it like last week. o.o
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:27 pm

ah. so it's just the playing online then.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5332
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:03 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:54 pm

just finished watching "the dictator" it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Yeah.

Never saw that movie. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:33 am

Sorry I've been gone all day, lots of shit happened x.x
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:53 am

We understand.

and it is most definitely a movie worth seeing. it was just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:32 am

Well well, Yamaji used bankai. o.o Guess we'll be seeing a profile modification from nyc in the coming days. xD
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:50 am

Really? I haven't read it yet. Guess I'll need to do that during my spare. Or when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am

Oh god! and I thought that other card was nasty:
General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 Attachment

pretty sure this validates a double post.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 pm

This past week in general has been a pain DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next