Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5128
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ Empty
PostSubject: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:09 am

Kazuki Jin

Captain of Squad 12 -The Scientist

---------------------------------

Well, today had started off like a normal day. Wake up, drink some tea, brush his hair, teeth, etc, take care of whatever cleansing rituals needed to be done for the day, then go to the lab. Jin had been tossing a chemical reaction in his head all night, debating on whether it would create a growth-increase serum, or an energy booster. Turns out, it was neither. Jin sat in front of the desk, slightly shocked at this turn of events. Rather than perform either, the concoction decided it would explode. Right. In. His. Face.

Jin pushed up his goggles onto his forehead, wiping some of the soot off of his lips, licking them after, as he stood up, rubbing his temples. Yet another failed experiment. This was the fourth one this week. Perhaps he ought to switch to a different area for a while? It seemed his luck in the chemical department was shot. Jin walked to a nearby sink, setting his goggles on the ledge and cupping his hands so they could fill with water. He splashed the water onto his face, rinsing off the soot. He stood up again, wiping his face with a hand towel, leaving black smudges. He noticed he left soot on the towel, grimacing as he would hear complaining again from those who did the squad's laundrey.

Jin decided, maybe it was time for a stroll. He'd been thinking too much about carbon atoms, CO2, Heptafluorobutyric acid and such.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Title : Pride Incarnate
Soul Cash : 4385
Male Age : 108

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

[I'll do the posting layout later]

His footsteps made no sound as Deisuke walked down the corridor towards the squad 12 captain's office. He decided to pay his good old friend, Kazuki, a visit. They had been out of contact for a long time... 3 days to be exact. The sounds of explosion told Deisuke where Jin was as Deisuke shook his head disapprovingly, sipping on the straw of an apple juice carton, holding it up to his mouth with his right hand.

He was in his standard Shinigami outfit, with his unique white haori that looked like a modern over-coat. It seemed more modern and had a belt-like lock system at his chest level, making it seem even more modern. It was full sleeved and had the Squad 6 badge on it's back, as all haori did. But it lacked the small black marks near the hem of the fabric. He was also wearing a white scarf on his neck, very similar to the captain before him, Byakuya Kuchiki, Except his one covered the lower half of his face, making him look very emotionless and, somehow, much better looking, with his eyes the only way of showing emotion.

"Oi, Jin." He said, opening the door without knocking. Who knocked anyways when it came to friends? Deisuke glanced at the scene infront of him before he said, "Made a breakthrough yet? Or is your Hepta-whatchumightcallit-bytoxide giving you trouble?" He asked, one eye brow raising as a playful light passed over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Kazuki Jin

Jin turned, hearing a voice speaking, slightly surprised as he hadn't heard Deisuke. "Oh, umm...yeah... nope." He said exasperatedly, as he blew a strand of hair from his eyes. "Thinking about switching to robotics for a while. All these chemical equations and whatnot are really toying with my brain." he said. Jin put on a pair of rubber gloves, before going to the research table, sweeping the glass shards into his hands with a nearby brush, before depositing them in the wastebasket. "Anyways, enough about science. Too much on the brain. What's new with you? How's the squad?" He asked. "Been a while since I've seen ya'. The experiments are partly to blame." He commented, chuckling nervously at the last part.

As he asked these, Jin took off the lab coat, switching to his own captain's haori that lay on a hanger near the door, so it didn't get ruined. After all, it was very precious to him; he'd been fiercely loyal to the captain before him, and didn't want to shame his squad by getting the haori dirty during an experiment. He placed his own on, very few modifications to his having been done, the only one being shorter sleeves. He tightened the sash that he was known to wear around his waist, one end almost touching the floor, before turning back to Deisuke, awaiting the answer to one or both of his questions.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:39 pm

Whether he grinned or not, it was impossible, but he did shrug. "Well, I'm still a member of the 'no-lieutenant' crisis, So I'm suffering long nights of working."

He then grinned, which was now evident as his eyes had narrowed a bit and his cheeks had shifted up, and then said, "On the bright side, I get to watch South Park. You know, that TV show one of the soul reapers in the real world introduced us to."

He used his free hand to push his scarf abit more onto his face and then said in a high pitched voice, "Mmmf Mmph Mm-Mm Mmph Mmpf."
The translation for that was ' So you wanna go out for a walk? ' . It was made easier to understand as Deisuke had used hand signals to translate his Kenny-speaking.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Kazuki Jin

Jin laughed, excitement evident on his features. "Awesome!" he exclaimed, grinning as he nodded, walking to the door, holding it open for Deisuke. "How are you able to watch it here though? Do we get the same channels as the living do?" he asked, excited as everything on television in the Soul Society was rather boring, to him at least. He turned to the wall next to the room, pressing a button. A female voice was heard, crackling on the other end. "Yes, Jin-sama. How may I be of assistance?" She asked, to which Jin cleared his throat. "Ah, yes, could you please send someone down to clean up the chemical mess on my table? It's a non-lethal carbon compound, so only gloves should be fine." He said, to which the young woman replied, "Right away Captain-sama." Jin turned to Deisuke, grinning. "Hot clean-up crew lady, always on call. For the win!" He said, a faint rosy tint to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

Deisuke raised an eyebrow, his scarf hiding the rest of his face. "Hot clean-up crew lady always on call?" He asked in a pointing-type of way. "Sounds wrong." He said, chuckling. Unlike Jin, he didn't have any rosy tinge in his cheeks. Because Deisuke was already harboring a crush on a certain lieutenant of a squad. His heart wavered for no one else. As he sipped on his apple juice again, before saying, "And you've seen my office, Kazu. It's probably the most modern and westernized office in the sereitei. I have access to every single channel that exists in the human realm from a specially designed utility that the last captain of Squad 12 made me." He said, grinning at memory. Mayuri was helpful, yes.... But very creepy... Creepy indeed. Especially that time he asked Deisuke if he ever wanted help with getting rid of his fangirls. Mayuri had mentioned something that distinctly sounded like 'Tentacles' and 'Violation', which had really creeped Deisuke out, his calm composure crumbling under the chameleon stare of the former captain.

However, that was then and this was now and he was happy the new mad scientist of this neighborhood was a good friend of his. He walked to the door with Jin, shoving Jin out of the door first as he said, "No Formalities, amigo. Or I'll go Kamikaze Banzai on thou." He said, mixing up languages as he usually did when he was relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Kazuki Jin

Jin's eyes widened, hearing the last Captain of Squad 12 had created the specially designed utility, as he was shoved out the door. "Fair enough, fair enough. Politeness doesn't come at a price though." he said, chuckling good-naturedly, wondering if the previous Captain had left notes on this device, maybe even some schematics for Jin to use. "Was he really as odd as everyone said? I mean, I saw a picture of him once, but did he really..." Jin asked, thinking for a second. "Y'know.. make a sentient life form that was practically nothing but... well, reproductive organs?" Jin asked, as if it were a secret no one else could hear.

Jin had heard stories amongst the squad while Mayuri was still Captain, but Deisuke was Captain long before Jin was, and nobody below third seat in Mayuri's squad was allowed to know the details of his experiments. Sure, Jin looked up to the guy, but that didn't mean Jin knew exactly what he did in his free time. All he knew was that the clown-looking captain liked to dissect things.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:23 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

A blush was now evident on Deisuke's pale cheeks as they walked down the street outside, slowly walking away from the Squad 12 building as he said, " I don't know. Even if I did, I won't say." He said vaguely, his eyes focused forwards. He then brought out a gadget from his pocket, a Cell Phone. By the looks of it, a high grade one.
"Don't worry, I didn't steal. They can be found at the shop near squad 3." He said, winking knowingly at Kazuki.

He then perused the GPS of the phone as he then said, "Well, there is a place called, 'The Drunken Koi' near Squad 2. We can go there and see how drunken a pair of kois like us can get. " He said, chuckling at his own little words.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Kazuki Jin

Jin grinned, already knowing something had happened, though he dared not inquire further about it. Jin slapped a palm to his face, before speaking. "I really need to get to know the area. Too much stuff a new captain doesn't know about, but should." He said, as he just followed, putting his hands in the sleeves of his captain's haori.

"Sounds good to me. I've just gotta be careful... the incident last time when I was drunk didn't go over well with that redhead..." Jin mentioned, grinning, a faint bit of red dusting his cheeks, remembering how he had tried hitting on the waitress multiple times, but was drunk and kept messing every line he had said up, which was kind of sad, considering he didn't even use pickup lines when he was sober. He felt he was above that, but when he was drunk, he seemed to become another more boisterous person entirely.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

Deisuke snickered. "Ah yes, the Red Head. You really can't hold your liquor, can you?" He said, winking at Jin as if they were sharing an inside joke. They were now out of sight from the squad 12 building as they walked down the streets, being greeted by random soul Reapers here and there. Being a captain had some real advantages.

"So Jin, how's it been going over at your squad? Your squad mates treating you alright? You are the new captain and all..." Deisuke asked, interested. If they weren't treating him right, Deisuke would make a personal note to screw them up into treating him right.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 am

Kazuki Jin

Jin grinned as Deisuke, too, recalled the story. "Sometimes I just tend to...go overboard." He said, grinning out of pure embarrassment, waving to a random Soul Reaper who had said hello to the pair. He thought on Deisuke's question, trying to think if there was anyone who truly gave him problems.

"Emm....well, since I've become Captain, not so much anymore. My own squad knows their jobs and places. If they don't...well... then I have a test dummy for my latest experiment." He said, grinning, his face going dark for a second, before he quickly amended what he said. "The non-lethal experiments, at least." He almost felt bad for anyone that gave him a hard time. Not only would they have Jin himself after them, but if Jin decided to tell Deisuke? They might have been driven from that Squad entirely if they were both after the unfortunate man or woman.
Back to top Go down
Eliminate-Reality
Captain
Eliminate-Reality

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:13 am

Deisuke Ichia

Squad 6 Captain

The Archangel
Spoiler:

Deisuke smirked as he rolled his eyes. Pointing in a direction, he said, "Oi, that way is the drunken Koi. Lets hurry up, eh? I'm starving. Both for a drink AND a meal." He said, his dark eyes gleaming with interest as he flash stepped ahead. "Meet you there." He said a split second before he disappeared.

[EXIT To The Drunken Koi]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:15 am

Kazuki Jin

Jin nodded as he, too flash-stepped. He wasn't quite at Deisuke's speed, but he wasn't trying to keep up; more like go at a speed he was comfortable with.

[Exit To The Drunken Koi]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[   Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Barracks and Offices-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Well, if this hasn't blown up in my face. [Open[ Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.