General Chat (OOC) - Page 28

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+8
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Kaede Soshi
Itachi
Ignaeon
nycboyLC
Mugetsu
Azreal
Ulqui-chan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6083
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dead tonight X_x
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6089
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:10 pm

They probably have special permission or something. o.o
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4699
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 pm

God..That really makes me feel old ._.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:11 pm

in second grade we were a bunch of preppy kids who pretended we knew how to play pokemon cards xD everyone was horrified but me x.x
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6711
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

I don't remember reacting much to it all.
Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Title : Ghost
Soul Cash : 4736
Male Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Yea old.. I remember watching shrek when I was about 6.. I looked at shrek and went stupid..
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5152
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:20 pm

In second grade I was playing with Yu-Gi-Oh!... I'm so ashamed. T_T

Pokemon didn't come until sixth grade for me. Lol
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 pm

i had so many pokemon cards x.x u spent my entire allowance on them once and bought like 30 packs xD and got 15 surfing pikachus X.x
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:25 pm

xD I hated getting Pikachu. I always wanted the legendaries, like Ho-Oh, Lugia, and the other legendary birds.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:26 pm

i had 2 ho-ohs o.o my favorite card was totally my hollographic ninetails though >o> so pretty TwT
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:28 pm

I was watching Dbz, Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, etc. I loved me some cartoons, still do, if they are good. -,- Well, its actually more anime i like now. I will watch original shows i used to love though. Like digimon or pokemon when it had the "I wanna be the very best theme" and not the crappy as "A new adventure, another day." i mean, todays pokemon is ruining its memory. Especially with all the movies, the first few were good, especially the one with mew, mainly because it was a really good plot, and the ash turning stone scene was sad.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

I watcjed original pokemon sometimes and the only digimons i watched was Frontier and a few episodes of data squad .-. i watched a lot of yugioh 5ds xD i remember watching dbz but i won't now o.o and i watched a lot of beyblade >o>
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:39 pm

I agree. When I was younger, I remember tearing up at that scene. It was awful. Especially when Pikachu was trying to wake Ash up.

Personally, I watched DBZ, Mar, Gundam, Naruto (When it first came on.), Fooly Cooly, Samurai Champloo, Pokemon, the original Digimon, the first series of Beyblade, (Had the game. It was badass. (even if it was just an upgraded version of Marble Madness for the Nintendo.)) and last, but not least, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy!

And my favorite card was Venasaur. >w> My favorite pokemon since day one.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6089
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Arcanine and Gengar ftw!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 pm

I watched teenage mutant ninja turtles growing up and power rangers.. I was so violent from watching those shows.. Well started to play yu-gi-oh then switched to magic the gathering.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

POWER RANGERS FTW!!! Ninja storm and dino thunder!

i remember when stars still had anime at midnight or so and i would stay up to watch vandread x.x i need to rewatch that o.o i totally forget most of it xD

i wanna ninetails with an eyepatch v.v it'd be even prettier >w<
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

The original Beyblade was cool, but they are going overboard with it now. Now they move like wheels and shit. 5D's sucked. The original will always be the best. The first season of digimon will always be the best. Ulqui, you were lame as a child too.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm

Houndour and Umbreon =w=
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Naruto and Bo Bo BoBoBo Bo made me love Toonami even more when it came on. It was funny, exciting. BoBo really growed on me and became really really hilarious. I am not going to lie, i remember laughing my ass off at some scenes. Naruto always kept me tuned in. One piece, not so much
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Oh man. xD My friends and I are STILL on a Power Ranger's kick. We watch it whenever I go over there. Ninja Storm is my favorite, though Mighty Morphin was really good. Been wanting to see Mystic Force for a while.

And I agree. The Original of almost everything was better.

I liked Dungeon Dice Monsters for Yu-Gi-Oh!, but anything after that became too... non-Yu-Gi-Oh!-ish.

Bobobo Bo Bo Bobo was another really good show. Probably the funniest anime I've ever seen. (Other than some Air Gear scenes.). I liked One Piece, but I like it even more after reading some of the recent chapter's.

Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

i never liked mystic force x.x

i only like 5ds cause of Kyousuke and some dirty fics xD and yeah blah blah i'm lame we know e.e

no! boboboboboboboboboobobobobobwhatever?! no >_>
(air gear owo agito and akito >w<)

Back to top Go down
Gent4
Seasoned Member
Gent4

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 pm

I like ranma for funny shows.. Whats funny about a guy turning into a female when he gets wet.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Mystic Force, Dyno something, and Ninja something were the best. I remember watching something similar to pokemon, but different and darker. It was called Kamen Rider, was not a bad tv show, only had one season sadly.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 pm

I will work some more on my app once i put my brother to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Bobo was fucking...Like watching an acid trip O.o
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Kazu, Spitfire, Buccha, Sora, and Nue were always my favorites, though if I had to choose two it'd easily be Kazu and Nue. >w>

Ninja Storm, Dyno Thunder, and Mystic Force?

I liked Wild Force too. It was pretty good, and so was S.P.D. and Lightspeed Rescue.

And agreed. I think my Dad watched that show while high or drunk once and laughed more than I did. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next