General Chat (OOC) - Page 17

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+6
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
Salt
Azreal
Gent4
Ulqui-chan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

i am o.o i'm looking up and writing down all the points in this study guide but thats hard when i'm exhausted xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 pm

Remember what I told you in the admin chat? The text, how she confided in him about something then he said he'd kill someone to bring her back to life and torture her back to death? Fucking freak.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4921
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:30 pm

I'm somewhat skilled at messing with people who act like this. I don't have a clear plan, but i'd point out holes in his arguments and try to force him to move on. and I know you well enough to tell when he's lying, and may even call him on it in a hilariously degrading way. I'd have fun the same way a cat has fun with a mouse; let it run around trying to do something (in this case make an argument), and then get it the moment it starts going anywhere.

and it sounds like the guy has issues; which means it would all be ruthlessly easy.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:36 pm

It's kind of funny that I'm fighting the necromancer in castle crashers when I just brought that up. xD

And yes, he has issues, but he's smart in his own, limited way. .-.

I'll tell you how to contact him if you don't tell him anything about me sending you, or whatever, and keep me posted on that convo. xD I feel like a coward not talking to him myself, but everything about him just infuriates me. I can't stand him. >:/

It might not even be worth it, I mean, he isn't saying anything to my face (he cant because I blocked him, but whatever), he just talks about me with all the dickwheels in some nooby bleach group.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4698
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Mugetsu wrote:
Remember what I told you in the admin chat? The text, how she confided in him about something then he said he'd kill someone to bring her back to life and torture her back to death? Fucking freak.

Oh wow, yeah I remember e.e Fuckin' sicko...God I wanna kick his ass so bad ><
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 pm

All right, I'll do it without mentioning you at all. And believe me, smart won't be good enough, since my approaches tend to verge on hilarious.

I think I've all ready got a potential progression in line.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:44 pm

O.o i never knew he was that crazy o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Me too. o.e

And all right, go to mobion.net, make an account, and I'll then send you the link to his profile, or a search of it if I can't. Mobion is somewhat limited in what you can and can't link.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:14 pm

all right, I'm set up as ignaeon.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5332
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Why am I so poor D: I want more soul cash! Can I sell myself?
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 pm

oh my.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm

All right, as stupid as it sounds, there is no search user thing. So you'll need to go to groups (on the sidebar on left). Right under my groups, there should be a link "group top". Click that, then click search groups. Search "last call". Two shitty groups will pop up. Choose "Bleach: last call", then members. Dickwheel is the sub-leader of that group, so he should be the second one down. Have fun. o.o

No nyc, you can't pimp yourself out. o-o xD

Everyone totally wants to buy me. >.> I can almost buy myself.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:27 pm

Please let us know how it goes, but in PMs just in case >3<

I gots cash =w= Maybe I can have you draw stuff for me Nyc XP XD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:27 pm

I'll accept your friend request after the shit is over, otherwise he will think you're just me in another account. o.e And how did you find my profile? O.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm

i want more cash x.x just cause i'm greedy o.o
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm

I want all the soul cash no matter what it takes! I'm gonna have to abuse the system somehow...
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm

no! its all mine!
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm

I searched mugetsu, and two profiles came up. only one was female, so I clicked it. the only views there were by two people, one named fullbuster. I checked the photos section on that profile and saw you.

kind of puts the amount of information we put out into perspective...
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:33 pm

@Kizo Well if we do that both thing, I'll just post samples of forms of animated sigs I can do and hopefully that picks up. I'm trying to make mine cool, but I'm not a designer, I'm an animator: I don't know if my current design is cool or so overdone it's crap Dx

@Ulqui bwahaha you think it's yours!? You are errant! I shall steal all your soul cash soon enough!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Nyc, if your cash amount suddenly goes up without warning, I'm going to castrate you. >.>

Indeed. o.o I haven't been named Mugetsu on there in a long time... didn't know the search worked for past names. Well I didn't even know there was a search. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:35 pm

@Nyc: Well your current siggy isn't moving o.O So I wouldn't know XD

@Hash: Oh yeah, I forgot the three of us can do that XD
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:37 pm

@Mug I would never forgive myself for doing something like that :/ it's pretty dirty...'Sides I'll totally earn tons of it once I can restart my Epic RPing full-force again.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 pm

actually, it was a separate profile the search found; the full name was biohazard mugetsu. the avatar was the basic one.

Also, I feel like a huge stalker after pulling that off; it's creeping me out.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:40 pm

pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.> its mine .-.

wonder what i could do for cash o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Good, good. xD

Lol, well it's not that bad. o.O

Ulqui, you have to let me pimp you out.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Well....I dunno O.o RP more? XD I need to RP more, I still don't know what to do with Shuuhei and Kizo..I think I'm gonna cheat x.x Just to get me going, cause I have no idea what to post DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next