Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayK
Seasoned Member
JayK

Title : The Unfettered
Soul Cash : 4804
Male Age : 27

Character sheet
RPC's:

Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P]   Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P] EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:39 am

Name
Yoru Pheonix

Nickname
North Star

• Appears 18 years of age.
    • Gained Shinigami Powers through a sacrifice from another Shinigami.

Squad
None

Rank
None

Weapon(s)
Nothing but his zanpakuto.

Personality
Yoru, in personality, is best described as a slacker. Extremely lax, unmotivated, and damn near pacifistic, he displays little to no love for battle. While training is very important to him, he only does so to keep his zanpakuto happy and keep in shape. Rarely does he display his strength to others, who usually judge him by his laziness, stating that he is a "weakling".

Despite this, Yoru does display an overwhelming sense of justice. He will do things to make sure that those who commit wrong unto others are paid back. His entire style is something akin to disproportionate retribution, where he decidedly overdoes things to get back at someone. Though a smile is almost always on his face, he hides the deepest secret of his person - his drive to find his sister, Leto.

Physical Appearance
Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsdReqBaWcdMRv6UhCx08MeCDOced-WDqEXUmTigpmwYit8mpyCEL5DfOLXg

Bio:
Inner world appearance:

Zanpakutō

Name:
Zanpakutō spirit:
Sealed form:

Shikai

Call out phrase:
Shikai description:
Ability:
Techniques:

Bankai

Bankai name:
Bankai description:
Ability:
Techniques:

Role-play sample:
Back to top Go down

Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Character Creation :: Application Database :: Inactive Characters-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P] Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Yoru Pheonix [W.I.P] Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.