General Chat (OOC) - Page 24

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+15
Setsubou
LoneVisord
Seth Ford
Yandere Doctor
nycboyLC
Lance
Eliminate-Reality
Ulqui-chan
Mikura
Ignaeon
JayK
Mugetsu
Kizomaru Hotaru
Azreal
Salt
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5140
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Lol. I don't know if VD is more complicated. I'm not saying it's not, but that's arguable. The main chick in TB is some...pixie, or fairy, or some folk like that. What really got my attention, though, was that it had a Maenad. OWO
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4687
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:34 pm

(I've typed this up once, nothing new to add so I just copied and pasted cause I'm lazy .-.)

I got my final write up yesterday...For twelve dollars e.e and I KNOW, I did not give out more change than I was supposed to, maybe in one case but I'll explain that here in a second....Thing is, apparently it isn't permanent cause the manager(I call him the bald manager) that issued my write up said it had to go through the district manager and he makes the final call on whether or not I'm actually gonna be fired; now if I do I'm not gonna give much of a shit(hehe, this is funny I say that and the reason will be explained in a moment) but it'll blow real hard, I might get transferred to a different department....Which isn't so bad, but that's an assload more training I dun wanna deal with and frankly, I don't wanna keep working there......

So first, in the chain of events; my day started off normally and actually pretty good, I was tired as fuck but I had coffee from home so I was alright..When it got to...About 12:30-1pm I had a customer who I needed to give pennies too...And I had none ._. I wasn't sure what bills to vend out for pennies and I didn't really have time to figure it out..So the chick gives me 8 cents in pennies, AFTER I had rang out her order...Yeah >.> So I was trying to refigure the new change, especially since she already had change going to her; so I got one guy behind this chick telling me to just give her two dollars change and send her on her way, then some other chick behind her whom I'm trying to apologize to, politely, and she just got even more pissed...Well fine, fuck you too(stupid cunt e.e) So eventually, even after calling a Manager(he didn't get there fast enough e.e) I just give this chick the two dollars and the change(I tried not giving it too her but she was gonna be pissed if I didn't give it to her) and then went about the rest of my line. The manager that did get there, just told me to keep calm, and I was trying to tell him that the customers were basically being assholes but be quite about it but he didn't hear me *facepalm*

The day goes somewhat smoothly from there, a few buttons miss pressed and extra change rung up(But NOT GIVEN) but otherwise alright...Till I start getting nauseous e.e But anyway that wasn't a big deal, told the manager and he just thought I had to use the bathroom(yeah, totally, let me go vomit all over your toilets e.e) I only had five minutes till I clocked out though after I came out, so I was just told to clean off my checkout counter and then got counted down..

Well first, the Bald Manager told me to drop 330 in the machine..Okay, no issue, least they weren't gonna be a dick..But, after I do that he counts me down and tells me I'm 12.78(or some shit like that, it was 70 some odd cents)...So at this point I'm flipped, cause I KNOW I didn't give out that much money...I wonder if maybe had I not be told to drop 330 I might not have been so short....Not to mention, the number was pretty much pulled out of his ass...Literally, before he starts with my till he has to think of a number...Guess work got me suspended e.e

I'm freaked cause my dad's there and I'm being told that I had to clock back in cause I need to go to the office...I'm panicked and crying by this point, especially since no one's telling me exactly what's going on....And I was able to flag my dad in, we talk a little bit then he goes back outside...

Now, I'm stressed, hopped on coffee(I'm a lightweight with coffee, don't drink it often o.o) and have had little sleep....My body decides to snap and I have a MAJOR panic/anxiety attack...I can't barely breath and my chest is tight and everything....I go to a cashier, who helps me calm down a little bit....And calls an ambulance... ._. I told her it was a panic attack/anxiety attack...But she still felt the need to call...An ambulance ._. Now I know it was precautionary, but that not only flipped me out more and made it worse, but it was almost embarrassing....She and some other guy manager, Paul, helps me back to the office and the security guard there goes out to tell my dad what's happened and that they've called...An ambulance.... ._.

I get almost completely calmed down from my attack before the ambulance gets there, but they still want me to be seen to check me out just in case...Obviously I got cleared, granted my heart rate was a little fast(I even told them it was pretty much a panic/anxiety attack and that I had coffee when I rarely drink it, the told me not too anymore XD) but I was alright, I chose not to go to the hospital(why? I knew what it was... .-. Plus they had me hooked to a monitor and they told me it wasn't a heart attack(which was a passing thought due to being a hypochondriac) so...Yeah XD)

Least the one manager Haurl tried making me laugh, and everyone kept asking if I was alright.

But yeah...This is good cause I was supposed to come in today XD Not anymore =w= I mean it sucks, but I HATE, no LOATH, and even that's not a strong enough word, working there...My dad even agrees that the place is awful, and he knows people at work that agree how they function with cashiering is fucked up...Hopefully I don't have to go back there >.<
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6699
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:13 pm

That sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Big time x.x
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:53 pm

WE NEED TO BRING THE OOC CHAT BACK!!
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Totally o.o
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:02 pm

So... umm... how about them urinals? Don't take no shit, nope. e.e
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Title : The Infinite
Soul Cash : 4463
Male Location : You know, around.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:28 pm

They take a shit if you make them take a shit
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Or if you go to my high school. xD

I've been curious, is that actually you in your avatar? >o>
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:44 pm

No XDD. I wish, though v.v

It's Danil "Dendi" Ishtin o.o A professional DotA 2 player that is worth ~2 mil. He is Ukrainian, and a total troll and badass >o>
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:23 pm

Aka a nerd who will never experience the joys of a vagina.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm

He actually has a girlfriend, and isn't too bad looking o.o

and Ukrainian girls are apparently allllll over gamers x.x
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Well shit o.o
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Because Ukranian's know how to have fun. B]

I want a Ukrainian girl! :O
Back to top Go down
Pheonix
Pheonix

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Yes, yes they do o.o

same here man! Apparently they love CS and most comp games >o>

It is pretty odd, Kizo o.o but seriously, most of the pro Euro gamers aren't that bad looking x.x
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6077
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Yup, I'm in the mood I was in after the May incident. Sorry if I seem weird and disgustingly emo from now on. Never thought I would have to go through this all over again.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4910

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:21 pm

you'll be able to get through it; this time there's no miss understanding, unlike like last time.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:25 pm

^ That's true, and hopefully that thing I sent you will pick up your mood a bit >3> But with our support you'll definitely through them ^^
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4910

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:56 am

anyone check the listing for bleach rp sites on forumotion recently. I have, it's definitely worth checking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5321
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 3:59 pm

YES!!! We have both topics and messages #1 so we are technically the most active Bleach Group in Forumotion!!!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6077
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Yes! My powa is growing! *coughs* I mean wut o-o
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5321
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Soon we will show them...we will show them our final form....
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:01 pm

General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 92889-funny-final-form
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6071
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:18 pm

...kid ruined it Q.Q creepy fucking picture D:
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:10 am

Ew why'd ya post Mayuri's bankai? DX

Anyway that's awesome!!!~ >3<
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6071
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 am

Cause he's a butt D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next