Yo!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yo!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishida Uryu

Title : The Last Quincy
Soul Cash : 4205
Male
Character sheet
RPC's:

Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Yo!   Yo! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:53 am

Hi, I am Watari in c-box. I’m a bored student who is into manga/anime, video games and RPing (why I’m here lol). I’ve been looking for a Bleach RPG that isn’t too heavy when it comes stats and character applications, the ones have been on have left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I hope to just RP, make a lot of plots, expand on character and make some friends with Bleach fans.

I’m a big fan of DBZ, Naruto, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Poke’mon, Harry Potter (all these listed so far I have RP experience with), Full Metal Alchemist, Kingdom Hearts, Marvel and probably more. In real life, I play piano and table tennis on occasion.

I study software development and programming at university, and from that I got quite a hobby in coding random things when I have nothing better to do aside from RPing. I am in the works of making a fan game that is currently in the works but is downloadable, though I intend to make it browser text based in future. I’m in my last month for the semester which means assessment time, so I may not be as active as I would like for the time being.

As for characters, I plan to first RP Ishida Uyru to start things off. Once I’m able to juggle more characters, I plan to make a Shinigami or Vizard, and a Hollow turned Arrancar, and maybe throw a Fullbringer in there later haha.

That should be it, thanks for having me and I hope to see you all around soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5128
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:17 am

Well, you're in luck. Very Happy While the stats are a necessity, they're more to show your character's skill level, than to actually determine a fight.

And sounds great! Awesome to have you aboard!
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4815
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:25 am

What you mentioned was my own biggest problem in finding a good Bleach rp: all the junk to go through to even so much as get to the app process. Still, this place seems friendly and everything so far, even for me only having been here a few days yet, and it looks like you have plenty of stuff planned, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6065
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 am

Good to have you here. ^.^

On a side note: I take programming as well, although I'm no good at it. I'm more into web-based languages like HTML and CSS. xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4675
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:21 am

Welcome aboard!~ You'll have tons of fun here, trust me!~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo!   Yo! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Community :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Yo! Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Yo! Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.