Members with a Deviantart account needed!~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4676
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ Empty
PostSubject: Members with a Deviantart account needed!~   Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 pm

So on my KizomaruHotaru dA account I made a group for this forum, thing is I'm gonna need people to help me run things and stuff, so if anyone has an ACTIVE deviantart account please consider helping me run things >< Also I'll be making a Bleach Oblivion account where people who sell there things here can upload their works and have them featured in the group, I'm thinking maybe if people see they can commission people here to do stuff for their characters it might help increase our chances of recruiting them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6066
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Members with a Deviantart account needed!~   Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Requested to join the group. Tell me the ideal dimensions of the group picture and I'll make it and send to you, Kizo. Tried to apply as founder but couldn't. I dunno how to do anything on that site anyway, so it doesn't matter. xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4676
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Members with a Deviantart account needed!~   Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Lol but you figured it out XD

The dimensions are 104 x 55.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6066
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Members with a Deviantart account needed!~   Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:26 pm

Should include a link to the group in the topic description. Honestly too lazy to go log in to find and check on it. xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members with a Deviantart account needed!~   Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Important :: Announcements, Updates, and Events-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Members with a Deviantart account needed!~ Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.