Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4675
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Empty
PostSubject: Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]   Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:25 am

Setting: Shirokiri Forest in winter, night time with a full moon and there is a light dusting of snow on the ground.

Characters involved: Az(Kianna) Kizo(Koharu Kuchiki/)

Some Simple info on Koharu:

Situation: One hundred years into the future, the Soul Society is ordered to cut down a rapidly growing Quincy population; On one such mission is Koharu, who happens to come across Kianna, a battle ensues.

Additional Comments: None really o.o Az can post first XD

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6687
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]   Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:55 am

Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Purple%20archer%20lady

After taking out a few hollows that attack a young female spirit, Kianna made her way back home. But, she felt the spirutal pressure of another some distance east of herself, which is why she decided to scope it out. Being that it`s winter, she decided to wear a attire similar to that of the quincy. A form fitting, high collar, sleeveless, black tunic. It coats around her body well, as black metal arm wear cover her arms and hands. Her feet and legs were covered with a pair of boots, that stretch up to her knee. And her thighs were nicely covered by black thights, with a long skirt, that is cut all the way up the sides.

Kianna, though blind, was very perceptive. It was not hard for her to see, simply by shaping the area around her, with reishi and spiritual energy. Which is why she is such a unique warrior, being quite strong and capable enough against a enemy. As she headed into the snow covereed forest, Kianna search about the area for the spiritual pressure that she felt not to long ago. "I wonder where was it? I know i felt a spiritual pressure somewhere around this area." she stated in a low and timid voice.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]   Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:51 am

Koharu Kuchiki/Shiba

Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Koharu2

Koharu had been following someone for awhile now, watching as she saved a young girl's soul from Hollow; she had been stalking her so that she could destroy her but she wished she did not have to, she understood that the balance was at stake and that this needed to be done to protect it but still it felt off to her..However, her strong sense of duty overrode her morals and she proceeded with carrying out her mission.

She paused at the girl's spirit and performed a konso on her before she continued following her target, the long, silver white scarf her father passed down to her was securely wrapped around her neck and warn in such a way it covered the cleavage her outfit allowed to show; her shihakusho top cut like a halter and split down the center of the garment making the bottom look like a snake's tongue, the way her top hung on her busty figure made sure there was a site to be seen and because of it her father made her cover with the scarf.

Koharu followed Kianna into the forest silently, keeping a tree's distance from her. Once they were deep enough into the forest she prepared to attack, with a grimace she launched forward in a shunpo with her zanpakuto drawn and aimed at the woman's back with a quick horizontal slash meant to cause massive damage should it hit, if she was going to do this then it would be done as quickly and as swiftly as she could manage to prevent herself from changing her mind.

Last edited by Kizomaru Hotaru on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]   Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:11 am

Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Purple%20archer%20lady

As she walk through the forest, she could sense that there was someone following her. She questioned who it may be, feeling it to be a hollow, but finding out it was a shinigami. Gentle blind eyes narrowed as she used her spiritual perception, as she calls it, to create the area around her. Able to invision the area as if it was made of reishi. And with her keen hearing, she could hear the steps made in the snow. Which is why a smirk formed, this was something she needed in her progression to surpass her grandfather.

Once the spiritual pressure of the female vanished, Kianna quickly acted. Deciding to play into her blindness as she switch her footing to where she stumbles forward. Reaching towards her hip, as she reach for the hilt of a blade she handled for such altercations. Turning 90 degrees as the two blades clashed creating a ringing sound. "Is it like the shinigami to attack a blind female? Just because she is a quincy? How pitiful you all are, no wonder the quincy hate you." she states as she pushed foward and jump some feet back from the female. "So, how about you tell me why you are attacking a blind female? Is there a reason for such violence? I thought the fued faded some years ago? Hmm, Nevertheless, if its a battle you want, come." she states as she went into a defensive stance. Making out the females appearance as she was interested in seeing her power.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]   Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 am

Koharu Kuchiki/Shiba

Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Koharu2

She slid across the ground as her feet made contact with the dirt beneath her feet and held her zanpakuto in her right hand out to her right side, hazel eyes narrowed into a focused gaze."You dodged that pretty well for someone who's blind.." Koharu replied coolly, keeping her wits about her."And because of that I wouldn't have known unless you told me." She added, raising her zanpakuto and tightening her grip on it's handle.

"I have my orders..And I must follow them, so, that means I need to kill you...It's not personal." She sounded hesitant for a brief, fleeting instant but she quickly reeled herself in check so as to not let her opponent that. With another quick shunpo she had vanished again, concealing her reiatsu; this time when she made herself known for another attack she would come in from the right side two feet behind her with a vertical slash from her hip and, should her blade make contact, she would twist it so that her aim would be diagonal and then she would drag her blade from her right hip up and hopefully across her chest.

If that attack connected she would then vanish to her other side and attempt to launch a kick to her side which, if it made contact would launch her into some trees a few feet away. If her first attack missed she would jump back quickly and distance herself from the woman by twenty five feet, a dangerous thing to do considering the potential for projectiles but the distance was meant to give her time to think of a way to end this quickly.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]   Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:42 pm

"Hmm? I have good ears. I was lucky enough to block your attack, if i didn`t i would of been dead. And i can not die, can I? This is why my grandfather hate Shinigami. You only care about yourselves, pitiful beings." she states as her hand ran back through her hair. Keeping her eas open as her lock on the female, disappeared. "She cut off her spiritual pressure? Smart. This will make things much more difficult." she states in thought as she had to stay on her toes. Once the females spirutal pressure re-surface, the blind eyes of Kianna shifted to her right as she quickly went into a turn, not able to see the females form, she relied on her hearing. Knowning that when swung, things can have a whistling like sound, especially blades. That sound was exactly what she heard as she quickly place her blade at her hip, the blade of her opponent slid upon hers as Kianna push out-ward with her blade. Turning to where she could get a better view of the female. Thrusting forward her left foot, she only met air as her opponent jump some feet back.

"She almost got me there. I will have to be more, quick." she states in thought as she went into a forward charge. Utalizing hirenkyaku as she vanished from sight. Appearing a few feet before her opponent as she raised her blade and appeared to slash down, before vanishing once again with hirenkyaku and appearring behind her opponent instead. Sending a slash to her back, that would most likely become a medium size gasg if not dodged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire]   Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Non-Storyline :: PVP Arena-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Exploding Lotus under a Full Moon(Az vs Kizo)[Rapid fire] Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.